Not a got thread

Burlington Bar at suicide watch ?
Now placing bets for the first reeeee

Attached: 1504075680255.png (1887x1010, 2.99M)

If those Stupid hipster cunts gonna go crazy over what happens in the next episode then I will buy all 8 seasons of GoT on Blueray to put on my shelf and laugh

Attached: 1557067549263.jpg (441x484, 31K)

dare i say it /ourguys/

Attached: db-weiss-david-benioff.jpg (989x542, 155K)

I cannot wait for the titcow's reaction to Missandei and Dany dying

REVENGEEEEEEEEE!

Attached: Mad_Queen.png (1088x588, 885K)

If someone complains about Dany dying just reminder them that the Targaryens are conquerors colonizers.
Dany is just trying to recolonize Westerors after they have regained their freedom from Targaryen oppression. #ResistColonization

Wait is Dany dying tonight or in the last episode?

If would be a real shame if someone
pulled the fire alarm tonight...

Just the beginning of her descent to madness.

The coin has finally flipped.

Attached: 1387183002000-HTDOS-SMAUG-0071.jpg (1080x456, 30K)

What a bunch of STD hosts.

Is that why Arya killed the Night King? To throw a bone to the people who are going to be butthurt when Dany is killed by Jon?

>going to a bar to watch GoT

Attached: Capture.jpg (73x102, 2K)

People are already saying they're completely for her going crazy and just murdering everybody including the innocents in kings landing, normies make me sick

kill everyone in this thread.
its so pathetic to pretend to have any animosity against attention whores while giving them exactly what they want.

pretty much

D&D fucked their series so much by raising expectations about "powerful female dragon lady" that they need to appease the best they can to arrive safe to the finale

It will all be worth it just for the Burlington Bar video

Hopefully these two to start, glasses girl in particular

Attached: nononono.jpg (506x532, 40K)

Normies (specially women) are the kind of NPC who would 100% unironically support abortion but are also 100% unironic Vegan

Probably.
They have to end the show the same way GRRM ends the books, but the NK isn't in the books so they had free reign with him.

Arya kills the NK for a "beeeg tweeest" and fanservice, then they course correct for the rest of the season to give us Mad Dany

just have sex sweety

Nigga, they gonna be rioting in the streets. Drunken hipsters in a rage? They may be able to damage a trash can begore they get tired. It'll be a good example of what they are capable of if they try to revolt over politics. They need to livestream that shit for laughs.

just the thought of watching a television series at a bar angers me so fucking much

Attached: DO3SII8UIAAdsVg.jpg (491x325, 13K)

I'm so glad I never went past season 1 of GoT. It's really fucking bad lol.

Anyone who still watches this show is literally a hipster like in OPs pic.

How does it feel knowing your show has become last jedi tier?

I'm finna dab on ya

Attached: GoT Burlington thots.webm (640x360, 630K)

Will Bessie conquer the iron throne?

There are people voluntarily watching other people watch game of thrones at a bar

based

big tiddies is no more ;_;

the jews have done a number on us

why? its like the livethreads we have all the time here but in closer physical proximity

THEY WILL CRY

Attached: 1535580751686.jpg (245x361, 28K)

50% of those people in this thread

>why?
because i actually like being able to hear what's going on
live threads are also stupid - just shitpost afterwards otherwise you might miss important stuff.
to be fair, it's not like you're going to miss any important dialogue in nu-Thrones, but still,

Where the fuck is the leaked episode?