Capeshit sinks Titanic

Oh fug.

>Sorry Jim, better luck with the sequels to kick capeshit back down the chart

Attached: capeshit_sinks_titanic.png (575x377, 72K)

is it safe to say that every MCU follower saw it now? will they be able to pull 600M more worth of capeshitters out of nothing?

nope
went to a party yestday, no one had seen it they all said they are going next weekend

those are estimates
probably not even over yet

>better luck with the sequels
The sequels will bomb like Alita Battle Angel

it's currently at 2.189 billion

Never realised just how far ahead of the number 2 spot Avatar is.
Spots 2-4 are all within ~$150M, but Avatar is an entire SIX HUNDRED MILLION ahead.

But if you adjust for inflation Endgame doesn't stand a chance. It's still at number 9

My sister is seeing it next week, don't forget the wave of normies who don't care too much about it to see it on release.

>beating a movie that came out 20 years ago

well done. Now adjust the prices for inflation and see how much you're losing by.

>Only just beating Titanic
>not including the fact that there's been 22 years of inflation and a entire new market of cashed up chinks

Capeshit is still nowhere near and will be forgotten as the next one comes out.

yeah i'm taking them into account but will they be able to pull 600M? china is basically dead now, 7M vs massive opening

Attached: 1557072428096.jpg (909x319, 61K)

I know about a dozen people who are waiting for the crowds to die down so they don’t have to see it in a packed theatre

not even close

Attached: nope.png (518x381, 22K)

Now adjust for piracy

so 0$ because thats how piracy works, idiot. Go die in a pithole you faggot

Damn. Avatar is maybe a re-release away from maybe dethroning Gone With the Wind.

Relevant if you want to know how popular a film is at the time of release dumbass

I literally only saw it today and every single seat at every single time it was available was booked when I was looking to book it four days ago.

This movie could make even more money if piracy didn't exist. 30% of the potential viewing audience didn't even show up to pay because of piracy.

You guys realize the population is increasing by like 50% every few years, so they're will always be more people paying for tickets, especially in China and India where the population is increasing the fastest and also they're quickly increasing economic development

So every new blockbuster will be a record breaker every few yeara

I had planned to see it this weekend but the theaters are still packed with no good seats left. I guess I'll wait till next weekend since there's no way in hell I'm watching a 3 hour movie on a weeknight.

>muh inflation
Remember that applying domestic inflation only is retarded
The dollar was worth crap when Avatar came out, it's a lot stronger now, so while inflation should be applied the American box office exchange values should be equalized and that would give Endgame's foreign box office a 30% increase