Why isn’t there any western kino about Chief Joseph and the Nez Perce’s last stand...

Why isn’t there any western kino about Chief Joseph and the Nez Perce’s last stand? It is a tragic and romantic story that I think would adapt well to film.

Attached: F10A54BC-5DAF-4094-AF5A-B044F9488522.jpg (491x640, 74K)

Too sad of a story with no happy ending. Americans are fine with being introspective about themselves when it comes to Blacks and slavery but they aren’t ready to confront the horrible genocide they committed against the American Indians of the 19th century.

Because no one gives a fuck about a bunch of stone age cave men standing in the way of progress.

Because they know the only way to repay the Indians is to give back all the land and move back to Europe

This.
Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee is a great book on the subject. It's not mandatory reading in schools though, and Amerindians seem like a far-off people to most Americans since they're a relatively small part of the population.

Yes, yes. Well done, Tribe Schemingweasel, well done, Tribe Schemingweasel, HOWEVER
it's free real estate

>move back to Europe
to the sea would be great

no, we need more whites here

>please ignore the fact that Indians genocided one another on a regular basis like all stone age level people did

I don’t think most people, including the Native Americans, are vengeful about everything that went down in the 16th to 18th century. Most of it was the accidental spreading of disease and war. It wasn’t until the 19th century where most of the Native American tribes became peaceful and tried adapting to our culture only to be screwed over and purposefully wiped out from existence. Read up about California. We massacred innocent women and children by the hundreds (even thousands if you take in The Trail of Tears). Look up Wounded Knee. It is very sad. Most of them just wanted to hold on to the little bit of land they had left.

I don’t think anyone is ignoring that though. We were doing that ourselves with Texas and Utah at that time.

There's evidence of a few cases of intertribal warfare where one party was wiped out.

Because people these days don't have strong enough jaws

>libshits tearing their hair out to try and get Harriet Tubman or some dumb shit on US money
>Not gettting some Indian chief instead, like Joseph for example

It's well documented that tribal/prehistoric people are/were WAY more violent per capita than "civilized" people. The myth of the peaceful savage is exactly that; a myth.

They got Sacajawea on a gold dollar, which is used only for change when you put a bigass bill in a vending machine.

How're you gonna get historic figures from prehistory, Einstein?

I mean the recent rage about getting Jackson off the 20

you can join them to their watery grave

American Indians make up less than 1% of the US population, and the global population has no interest in them. To put that in perspective the ratio of Black Americans to White Americans is higher than the ration of American Indians to Black Americans. American Indians are the smallest and least represented minority. The recent push toward Social Justice, diversity, and inclusiveness in Hollywood is motivated by greed and self preservation. The old rich white fucks are still completely in charge of the studios and offer token roles to minorities as directors and actors so the old rich white fucks don't have to give up their power and privilege, but can claim that they're doing everything they can for Twitter. There's money to be made in in Black, Latino, Asian Indian, and Asian communities, but because the American Indian population is so fucking small there's no financial incentive whatsoever to pander to them, and because those small American Indian communities are surrounded and outnumbered by dumbass rednecks, there's no political advantage to pandering to them either.

In short, there's no American Indian inclusion because the entire movement is bullshit and its leaders are only interested in furthering their own careers.

>Americans
>white

Those coins were fucking cool. I wish I held on to mine.