Will it be, dare I say, KINO??

Will it be, dare I say, KINO??

Attached: 1557009287085.png (812x625, 337K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QyUk7Du1wig
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>segal
>playing a villain

Err his ego won't allow it. This is why he was written out of Executive Decision, this is why he dictated his role in Machete

He's going to snatch every motherfucking birthday.

seriously though, wtf did he mean by that??

>tfw a Cockpuncher movie will never be made

Attached: 1475211259446.png (935x935, 651K)

"I like the tuna here."
"Well I'm sorry to hear that... cause now, I will snatch every motherfucker tuna sandwich."

> I would say the same thing, just to be polite. Let me tell you something that might be a bit dangerous. I was raised in Japan. I was schooled in martial arts. I was given the title of master. They take a movie “The Last Samurai.” They have a 5-foot-2-inch little guy, whether he was straight or gay, I don’t know. I don’t care. He had never been to Japan. He doesn’t speak Japanese. He has never held a sword. They make him the Last Samurai. We got 450,000 phone calls [laughs] from everybody in the world saying, “That role was perfect for you. How did that happen?” Most of the people I know didn’t like the film and didn’t go see it. It’s just a classic example of Hollywood and the politics.

Attached: Steven-Seagal.jpg (1237x693, 82K)

>The guys famously one of the worst fake divers in Hollywood
>youtube.com/watch?v=QyUk7Du1wig

If true will watch

well thats too bad...

>This is why he was written out of Executive Decision
What? He was in the movie, and his character was a good guy. He saved the day in a couple of ways.

This mutha ain't white.

Demolition Man was going to be Seagal and Van Damme be neither would play the villain.

Only if he swears in russian there.

Would rather have Neeson play the villain

>this is why he dictated his role in Machete
Explain.

He has nearly the same speech patterns as Trump here.

Just when I thought I could never bring myself to watch another shitty Fast & Furious flick, they reel me back in with the promise of based Seagal...

VD literally thinks he should've gotten an oscar in Fast 8. I wish this was a joke.

Seems like a narcissistic speech pattern, very ME vs. THEM with self aggrandizing anecdotes and a false sense of nonchalance. I wonder if there's ever been a study of speech patterns to validate this absolute armchair diagnosis.

I'm still waiting till they start driving Transformers.

True high test kino confirmed.

No honestly, how tf does anyone thought about Seagal? He's extremely expensive for a lazy fatass that does nothing and he is the opposite of a box office draw.

>Steven Seagal
>John Cena
>Vin Diesel

The testosterone will be leaking from the screen

I doubt a overweight 67 year old male has t levels above 200 user.