HE'S FUCKING BACK

Attached: 6feetOver.jpg (316x494, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lTvKI4Ck1Co
marieclaire.com/celebrity/a27061764/game-of-thrones-stannis-baratheon-returning-season-8/
youtube.com/watch?v=OLULoiptRlE
youtu.be/urxk4mveLCw
twitter.com/HBO_UK/status/1124694428164214787
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VjxpAOIAsns
youtu.be/LUu7mek0GE0?t=1m21s
youtube.com/watch?v=6wx8X0yDD38
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? is this real?

oh shiiiiiiiet

>My king!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Jaysus Christ, Jackie Boy

please, be real

Have sex

m-my knees are bending on their own

Screens or it dindu happen

MY KNEES

STANNIS! STANNIS! STANNIS! STANNIS!

please be fucking real, do not toy wihth me like this op

Attached: 925 (1).jpg (594x807, 53K)

I refuse to believe it.

Attached: 1537966349572.jpg (140x135, 5K)

BENDENI

based google reverse image search

Attached: based google search.png (1316x650, 300K)

why though? why would he be back? he serves absolutely zero purpose at this point

He looks fat

THE FUCKING RIGHTFUL KING ? BY LAWS OF WESTEROS?

GOOGLE IS BENT

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Attached: stannis5.gif (320x240, 1.4M)

flasback

THE ONLY RIGHTFUL KING OF WESTEROS, STANNIS FUCKING BARATHEON

I WANT THE TRUTH!!

BASED

R'hllor hungers!

Jon becomes night king, leaked by bran

That cant be

He's the only one who could destroy the Greyjoy fleet

>hey, I heard you people have a Dragon problem, I can help with that...
>draws sword and it bursts into flames
>Davos stars clapping tears in his eye

>it's real

Hi, Stannis Baratheon here.

Well, this is my last raven. It all has to come to this. Tomorrow is the day of retribution. The day in which I will have my revenge against the realm, against all of you. For the last 15 years of my life, ever since Robert’s rebellion, I've been forced to endure an existence of loneliness, rejection, and unfulfilled desires all because lords have never been attracted to me. All the lords and knights have sworn fealty and service to other "kings" but never to me.

I'm 35 years old and I've still never even been loved by my own brothers. I defeated Victarion and his Iron Fleet off Fair Isle, held Storm's End against the power of the Reach for a year and took Dragonstone from the Targaryens, but I'm still just Lord of Dragonstone. It has been very torturous. Lordship is the time when everyone experiences those things such as honour and loyalty. In those years I've had to rot in loneliness. It's not fair.

You lords have never been attracted to me. I don’t know why you aren't attracted to me but I will punish you all for it. It’s an injustice, a crime, because I don’t know what you don’t see in me. I'm the perfect king and yet you throw yourselves at all these obnoxious usurpers instead of me, the Son of Fire, the Warrior of Light. I will punish all of you for it. (grits teeth)

Attached: 1429434534597.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

I was going to shoot some heroin tonight but now I have STANNIS to look forward to

If this is true, then the Night of the Good Daylight Savings Time was fucking worth it.

On the day of retribution, I am going to storm King’s landing with my entire fleet. And I will slaughter every single spoiled, stuck up blonde Lannister I see inside there. All those traitors I have desired so much, they will have all rejected me and looked down upon me as an inferior man if I ever proclaimed myself as the rightful heir to the Iron Throne. While they throw themselves at these obnoxious brutes. I will take great pleasure in slaughtering all of you.

You will finally see that I am, in truth, the superior one, the Prince that Was Promised and the one true king. (grits teeth) Yes, after I have annihilated every single Lannister in the Red Keep, I will take to the North and slay every single traitor I see there unless they bend their knees. All those usurpers who live such lives of hedonist pleasure while I’ve had to rot in loneliness for all these years, they’ve all looked down upon me when I’ve tried to go out and persuade them.

They’ve all treated me like a gutter rat. Well now I will be a god compared to you. You will all be animals. You are animals and I will slaughter you like animals and I will be the Lord of Light, exacting my retribution on all those who deserve it. And you do deserve it, just for the crime of living a better life than me. All you usurpers and traitors, you’ve never accepted me. Now you’ll all pay for it.

Attached: 1433806733324.jpg (1024x512, 142K)

Yet a other beloved character dredged back up to observe Dany and Arya blowing out Cersei and bend a knee to the QUEENS.

Can someone pls post that screenshot where Stephen Dillane name appears?

And lords, all I ever wanted was to serve you, and to be served by you. I've wanted loyal bannermen, I've wanted justice, I've wanted honour, loyalty, valour. You think I'm unworthy of it. That's a crime that can never be forgiven. If I can't have your fealty, my lords, I will destroy you. (grits teeth) You denied me the claim to the throne, and in turn, I will deny all of you life. (grits teeth) It's only fair.

I hate all of you. Humanity is a disgusting, wretched, depraved species. If I had it in my power, I would stop at nothing to burn alive every single one of you to dust and ashes to please the Fire God. You deserve to be annihilated and I'll give that to you. You never showed me any mercy and so I will show you none. (grits teeth)

You've forced me to suffer all my life and now I'll force you all suffer. I've waited a long time for this. I'll give you exactly what you deserve. All of you. All you lords who rejected me and looked down upon me and you know, treated me like scum while you gave yourselves to other men. And all of you men, for living a better life than me, all of you claimless usurpers, I hate you. I hate all of you. I can't wait to give you exactly what you deserve. Utter annihilation. (grits teeth)

Attached: 1429305776623 (1).jpg (617x662, 27K)

based stannis

douse them all in orange juice and flay their skin

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Attached: Stannis confirmed.jpg (1323x801, 181K)

It was shopped

Why are you getting hype when this could easily be a pap shot from season 5?

Attached: 1406769215663.jpg (540x540, 50K)

BASED MY LORD! I WILL MARRY YOUR CUTE DAUGTHERU WHEN SHE IS LEGAL! I WANNA SUCK MELISANDRES TITTIES! I WANNA DRINK WITH DAVOS! I WANNA DIE FOR YOUR GLORY!

Attached: For Stannisfags and Hanakofags alike.jpg (950x570, 98K)

If he was appearing this season wouldn't we have already seen this photo leak a year ago?

STANNIS

Attached: win.jpg (1920x1080, 204K)

HOLY SHITTT

thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=lTvKI4Ck1Co

Attached: 1531847656828.gif (336x480, 1.97M)

elliot rodger here

new night king because of the meme there must always be a night king twist bran will reveal next episode

oh fug

Attached: 1537222207410.jpg (750x434, 136K)

WHAT DOES IT MEAN WHAT DOES IT MEAN

Attached: burger.jpg (600x683, 33K)

>marieclaire.com/celebrity/a27061764/game-of-thrones-stannis-baratheon-returning-season-8/

>Stannis returns with an army of mercenaries and slavers, pissed off that Dany fucked their continent
>Stannis kills every last nigger in King's Landing
>Stannis rules
>GoT saved

>Episode four – 78 minutes

Fake.

No one's ever really gone

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THEIR ENDGAME

Attached: gameofthrones-showrunners.jpg (2048x1536, 505K)

THERE'S NO FUCKING WAY HE'S BACK!

ABSOLUTELY BASED

STANNIS

youtube.com/watch?v=OLULoiptRlE
Fuck off, this is the thread theme.

AI confirmed smarter than all women

That's true though. Final 3 eps were announced as 80 min each.

he's literally azor ahai. Melisandre had 6 gorillion visions about stannis saving the world from the night that never ends, they can't all have been wrong.

STANNIS!
STANNIS!
STANNIS!

Attached: milkies1.jpg (819x1024, 69K)

there's no way without d&d fucking him up further but i pray it's true, dillane was based
one king, one god
the king who cared, the king at the wall, the one true king

Attached: stannis vs daenerys meme.jpg (440x792, 68K)

>one true king
>no purpose
lmao

post yfw he shows up

He's the new Night King. Children of the Forest revive him.

based onion knight

Attached: Who knew davos worked at a starbucks one true king of westeros bend the knee stannis meme game of th (485x190, 10K)

He fucking won, bros

OH GODDAMMIT FUCK YOU NOW I HAVE TO WATCH TONIGHT'S EPISODE

>Bran wakes up
>he was in a coma all these years
>Robert is still king

YES!

This is literally a scene from season 5 you faggots need to stop firing your hype from the hip

Attached: 1555611206311.jpg (322x249, 13K)

Please be true

Attached: BLACK SCIENCE MAN.gif (388x218, 2.17M)

My KANG

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Attached: 015004814961.gif (450x260, 990K)

there wasn't ash in S5 user

GET HYPE

REPLY TO THIS POST WITH YOUR FAVORITE STANNIS

Attached: Stannis joins the battle of the bastards.gif (500x281, 1.91M)

That's snow and why would Stannis still be in the same clothes and armour since the battle?

Lord Ramsay is the one Your Grace should fear.

I defeated your uncle Victarion and his Iron Fleet off Fair Isle, the first time your father crowned himself. I held Storm's End against the power of the Reach for a year, and took Dragonstone from the Targaryens. I smashed Mance Rayder at the Wall, though he had twenty times my numbers. Tell me, turncloak, what battles has the Bastard of Bolton ever won that I should fear him?

You do not know him.

No more than he knows me.

Attached: stannis 18 stannis doesn't have the high ground yet theon winds of winter book passage.jpg (960x804, 51K)

Attached: 456787678.jpg (214x317, 9K)

he's been walking to kings landing the whole time

Attached: Stannis wins the game of thrones.webm (1328x718, 2.81M)

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

How is this ash? This the same shitty snow they always had whenever they are not shooting in iceland.

And through the smoke another wedge of armored riders came, on barded horses. Floating above them were the largest banners yet, royal standards as big as sheets; a yellow one with long pointed tongues that showed a flaming heart, and another like a sheet of beaten gold, with a black stag prancing and rippling in the wind.

Robert, Jon thought for one mad moment, remembering poor Owen, but when the trumpets blew again and the knights charged, the name they cried was “Stannis! Stannis! STANNIS!”

Attached: 1556141631454.jpg (800x1000, 291K)

“Edric—” he started.

“—is one boy! He may be the best boy who ever drew breath and it would not matter. My duty is to the realm.” His hand swept across the Painted Table. “How many boys dwell in Westeros? How many girls? How many men, how many women? The darkness will devour them all, she says. The night that never ends. She talks of prophecies . . . a hero reborn in the sea, living dragons hatched from dead stone . . . she speaks of signs and swears they point to me. I never asked for this, no more than I asked to be king. Yet dare I disregard her?” He ground his teeth. “We do not choose our destinies. Yet we must . . . we must do our duty, no? Great or small, we must do our duty.

Attached: stannis hyperspace meme.jpg (500x437, 30K)

Stannis "Azor Ahai" Baratheon

Who is this supposed to be? Where's it from?

That's from season 5 retards

I shit you not: Noah's Ark

Fuck this Shitshow. It should all crash and burn.
We did not bend to them, so lets start breaking them.

Attached: Visit True King.png (1356x1656, 1007K)

this is the AZOR AHAI that everybody wanted....

Who was Owen? never understand that.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH.png (1920x799, 1.07M)

Why would that be the only screenshot and not a screenshot with him in it? or even a whole episode leak?

last episode spoilers

we fucking know already but the very idea of the one true king returning gets us hyped

Attached: stannis 19 principle skinner meme pathetic.jpg (720x442, 45K)

>gets his head cut off
>hurrr he's totally coming back!

This scene has been posted for over 3 years, stop it

The king is dead

I checked the IMDB list and he's not in episode 4

To leave it inconclusive so they can do something and make tons of money.

youtu.be/urxk4mveLCw

There, out in the darkness
Usurpers running
Fallen from god
Fallen from grace
R'hllor be my witness
I never shall yield
Till we come face to face
Till we come face to face

They know their way in the dark
Mine is the way of the Lord of Light
Those who follow the path of the righteous
Shall have their reward
And if they fall
As the Great Other fell
The flames
The sword!

Stars
In your multitudes
Scarce to be counted
Filling the darkness
With order and light
You are the sentinels
Silent and sure
Keeping watch in the night
Keeping watch in the night

You know your place in the sky
You hold your course and your aim
And each in your season
Returns and returns
And is always the same
And if you fall as the Great Other fell
You fall in flame!

And so it must be, for so it is written
On the doorway to paradise
That those who falter and those who fall
Must pay the price!

Lord, let me defeat them
That I may see them
Safe behind bars
I will never rest
Till then
This I swear
This I swear by the stars!

Attached: 1557072118950.jpg (1260x1920, 355K)

"Then rise again, Davos Seaworth, and rise as Lord of the Rainwood, Admiral of the Narrow Sea, and Hand of the King."

For a moment Davos was too stunned to move. I woke this morning in his dungeon. "Your Grace, you cannot I am not fit man to be a King's Hand."

"There is no man fitter." Stannis sheathed Lightbringer, gave Davos his hand, and pulled him to his feet.

"I am lowborn,' Davos reminded him. 'An up jumped smuggler. your lords will never obey me."

"Then we will make new lords."

Attached: Stannis 8 Lean Got Niggas Like.jpg (777x777, 58K)

Wow a real detective in this thread

Spinoffs* not something gay ass nigger jew phone

Did you see it happen?

We live in a time where STANNIS hype is greater than Cleganebowl praise be to the one true God.

Attached: game-of-thrones-stannis-fewer.gif (500x277, 175K)

Prove it

GoT confirmed as capeshit

twitter.com/HBO_UK/status/1124694428164214787

LOL

some nights watch steward who was hoping king robert would come to save them from the wildlings

are they mocking us?

Attached: 1410037807297.jpg (243x229, 15K)

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Didn’t Stanus kill his own daughter bc he’s a retarded, evil cuck?

the iron throne is his by right. all others will bend the knee or be destroyed

It's from Noah. Awful movie.

guys... have low expectations. We could see more Stannis on a Bran vision. Nothing more unfortunately....

>but when the trumpets blew again and the knights charged, the name they cried was “Stannis! Stannis! STANNIS!”

Attached: 1505238550086.gif (2448x2448, 2.67M)

its probably a flashback, or he is a wight or something like that.

smiling Stannis of course

Attached: smilingstannis.jpg (822x781, 42K)

yeah, i'm thinking he's back

Attached: e64.jpg (803x688, 58K)

I haven't even watched any of this shitty new season but I would suffer through all of it for even a glimpse of the one true king.

Attached: 1512594310835.jpg (2048x1024, 476K)

To destroy the world of Men
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VjxpAOIAsns

If STANNIS true, then I am considering watching this live at 4am (living in griechenstan)
Are there reliable streams posted here at airtime?

Attached: Stannis+the+mannis_4f23ee_5583526.jpg (368x551, 28K)

>marieclaire.com/celebrity/a27061764/game-of-thrones-stannis-baratheon-returning-season-8/
arya stole his face.

>arya stole his face
he was long decomposed before she got to winterfell

novaflix protos minas free

I’ll take: Shit That Never Happened for 500, Alex.

it was preserved by ice and snow

>stannis coming back as a wight/new night king fucking up every one of the nu-characters
Please yes

>Cersei Kills all the Dany Team
>Only Jon Snow is still alive against the Mountain and some guards
>Stannis theme starts playing

I stopped at season 6 but if Stannis return gets confirmed I'll marathon seasons 7 and 8 to see it.

>All this hype for Stannis returning
>Tfw nothing for a Ned cameo for the final season

Attached: 1417274909203.png (430x373, 3K)

Stannis literally can't be alive, Roose and Ramsay found his body
It's either fake or a flashback/Bran vision

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS!!!

Agggggghhhhhh

Attached: IMG_3016.png (472x624, 167K)

>Roose and Ramsay found his body
I must have missed that scene where they mentioned it.

S6E1

They say that Stannis is dead but never directly mention that they found his body.

t. Dabid

Attached: SOLID STANNIS.jpg (800x512, 382K)

This is D&D guys. If anything they'll show a quick vision of him burning Shireen and laughing maniacally.

Attached: 1556395320969.webm (640x360, 423K)

aaagh....

Attached: 1556020393969.png (1585x1527, 217K)

This is a picture from the set, cropped from a behind the scenes video
Stannis will not return
HBO are using you for hype
Sort yourselves out

youtu.be/LUu7mek0GE0?t=1m21s

youtube.com/watch?v=6wx8X0yDD38

How Stannis will destroy the Boltons in the book

Attached: 1546897121472.jpg (736x368, 31K)

Attached: if only you knew.jpg (445x472, 36K)

then post the video goddamn it

At this point I think they are just spinning a wheel of ideas and turning it into an episode

The red woman was passing by around this time on her way to Jon. Maybe she brought Stannis back to life

WHAT

DID

THEY

MEAN

BY

THIS

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-05 at 18.09.21.png (1262x1194, 1.3M)

HBO IS LURKING

WHEN IT COMES CRASHING DOWN AND IT HURTS INSIDE

I think OP saw this tweet then cropped a pic from a behind the scenes video and posted it here to look legit.

>"wouldn't it be cool if...."
they stopped caring about plot, they just think of cool scenes and twists and stitch together episodes

Jesus Christ. As soon as I saw those monsters, I thought they looked like the giants from Noah's ark. So glad I didn't finish that movie, turned a biblican story into fucking capeshit.

STANNIS
STANNIS
S T A N N I S

Attached: agghhh 2.jpg (550x519, 15K)

he can't keep getting away with it

Attached: gotta go fast.jpg (1086x450, 38K)

they're pretending their based larry david, and are ina horde of fanatical worshippers(that would tbe the stannis fags)

But if we're honest here, knowing Larry he'd probably be like "Well, Stannis does have a point, i mean he is technically next in line for the throne."

GET FUCKED TORMUND

Attached: C13piWr.jpg (1440x1080, 80K)

I JUST WANT FUCKING CLEGANEBOWL AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1552739318007.jpg (878x665, 39K)

You're assuming Tormund isnt under both of them

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
god damn it incels were right

Let's say Stannis is returning tonight, what the fuck is he going to add to the plot with three episodes remaining? The throne is obviously paved for Jon and Stannis isn't exactly in Davos' good books anymore.

Attached: 1453556147953.png (272x269, 46K)

all pics with him are photoshopped. if he comes back than in a flashback, flashback with bran were confirmed.

according to credible leaker, Jon kills Dany and takes the black

So Brene didn't kill him?

>Takes the black

For what purpose does the NW serve anymore? No more White Walkers, no more Wights, no more wildlings, no more fucking Wall.

Stop being dumb online

Lord Jaime should apologize immediately. Unacceptable, disrespectful, and in very bad taste.

Attached: 1504282001-pycelle.jpg (1200x600, 118K)