/ourguy/ confirmed

All those plebbit cucks are going to lose their shit.

How will they ever recover from the thot patrolling tonight?

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e2Z_MsWyxwM
thetab.com/uk/2019/04/30/sorry-to-break-it-to-you-but-game-of-thrones-is-racist-af-100156
youtube.com/watch?v=P_gcNzSb0OI
youtube.com/watch?v=7SqC_m3yUDU
youtube.com/watch?v=e8qmUV6PDGY
youtube.com/watch?v=OiHtCzLFymM
youtube.com/watch?v=D2EfpQiOQrY
streamable.com/y66q8
youtube.com/watch?v=UaUa_0qPPgc
imgur.com/C13piWr
hbonow.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw no edmure/euron buddy cop show ever
its a bad feeling

what? people didn't allready know he's going to kill cersei?

So, is Yara just off the show? Nobody has mentioned her in forever.

One of the leaks says Euron kills her
Eventually Jaime kills him.

What show do you think this is? Do you seriously believe there's any possible end for Euron other than getting smacked in the balls, going OWIE ZOWIE, right before being gobbled up by a dragon?

SOMEONE POST THE LINK BEFORE I PISS MYSELF

Jon kills Dany.

Cant wait to see that uppity little cunt get raped and murdered.

Why does he do it? I don't watch GoT but I know enough via osmosis

>Euron just nopes the fuck out of there during the final battle and fucks off to Essos
I would genuinely write a letter of apology to D & D if that happened. They're gonna get a massive SJW chimp out from beheading the black chick and Jon killing Dany anyway so they might as well do it tbqh.

THIS IS THE DUMBEST FUCKING ENDING

Attached: 1458786220340.gif (245x280, 1.3M)

i believe dany goes full mad queen after seeing her dragon die so she tries to genocide kings landing
jon stops her by killing her

Not out, but pretend your the most cliched hack writer and you could probably guess what happens
>Muh I most stop you because you're being evil

she literally was in just 1 episode ago, theon rescues her, she goes to iron islands to rally them for dany

He literally no scopes a dragon with three perfect shots[/spolier] and laughs as Danys nigress gets beheaded[/spolier].

He manages to kill a dragon according tp based leddit leaker that got arya, dothraki, and jamie right right

She goes full Mad Queen, turn out the coin was flipped but still hasn't landed and it lands on your fucked m8.

hope it's not true. i hate it when villians are shown as powerful when it's only because the protagonists are dumb or sjw

Fucking lmao. When did the writing become shit again? Season 5?

>dragons are extinct again
skyrim is saved again

))

Attached: 15570713123170.jpg (1443x1049, 252K)

d and d are hacks that cant write for shit because they MUST SUBVERT EXPECTATIONS and no matter how retarded it is the SHOT MUST LOOK COOL

and yes they ran out of books at s5

There's literally video of it.

5 was the big downturn, but it wasn't objectively bad til 7

>80 minutes of firing squads
absolute kinp

Season 4

> king bran
god i hope this turns out to be real

youtube.com/watch?v=e2Z_MsWyxwM

Does this look like the face of mercy?

>GHOST WILL NOT DIE
SHIT DRAGON DIED
>GHOST WILL NOT DIE
SHIT DRAGON DIED
>GHOST WILL NOT DIE
SHIT DRAGON DIED
>GHOST WILL NOT DIE
SHIT DRAGON DIED
>GHOST WILL NOT DIE
SHIT DRAGON DIED
>GHOST WILL NOT DIE
SHIT DRAGON DIED
>GHOST WILL NOT DIE
SHIT DRAGON DIED
>GHOST WILL NOT DIE
SHIT DRAGON DIED
>GHOST WILL NOT DIE
SHIT DRAGON DIED
>GHOST WILL NOT DIE
SHIT DRAGON DIED
>GHOST WILL NOT DIE
SHIT DRAGON DIED
>GHOST WILL NOT DIE
SHIT DRAGON DIED
>GHOST WILL NOT DIE
SHIT DRAGON DIED
>GHOST WILL NOT DIE
SHIT DRAGON DIED
>GHOST WILL NOT DIE
SHIT DRAGON DIED
>GHOST WILL NOT DIE
SHIT DRAGON DIED
>GHOST WILL NOT DIE
SHIT DRAGON DIED
>GHOST WILL NOT DIE
SHIT DRAGON DIED
>GHOST WILL NOT DIE
SHIT DRAGON DIED
>GHOST WILL NOT DIE
SHIT DRAGON DIED
>GHOST WILL NOT DIE
SHIT DRAGON DIED
>GHOST WILL NOT DIE
SHIT DRAGON DIED
>GHOST WILL NOT DIE
SHIT DRAGON DIED
>GHOST WILL NOT DIE
SHIT DRAGON DIED
>GHOST WILL NOT DIE
SHIT DRAGON DIED
>GHOST WILL NOT DIE
SHIT DRAGON DIED
>GHOST WILL NOT DIE
SHIT DRAGON DIED
>GHOST WILL NOT DIE
SHIT DRAGON DIED
>GHOST WILL NOT DIE
SHIT DRAGON DIED
>GHOST WILL NOT DIE
SHIT DRAGON DIED
>GHOST WILL NOT DIE
SHIT DRAGON DIED
>GHOST WILL NOT DIE
SHIT DRAGON DIED
>GHOST WILL NOT DIE
SHIT DRAGON DIED
>GHOST WILL NOT DIE
SHIT DRAGON DIED
>GHOST WILL NOT DIE
SHIT DRAGON DIED
>GHOST WILL NOT DIE
SHIT DRAGON DIED
>GHOST WILL NOT DIE
SHIT DRAGON DIED
>GHOST WILL NOT DIE
SHIT DRAGON DIED
>GHOST WILL NOT DIE
SHIT DRAGON DIED
>GHOST WILL NOT DIE
SHIT DRAGON DIED
>GHOST WILL NOT DIE
SHIT DRAGON DIED
>GHOST WILL NOT DIE
SHIT DRAGON DIED
>GHOST WILL NOT DIE
SHIT DRAGON DIED
>GHOST WILL NOT DIE
SHIT DRAGON DIED
>GHOST WILL NOT DIE
SHIT DRAGON DIED
>GHOST WILL NOT DIE
SHIT DRAGON DIED
>GHOST WILL NOT DIE
SHIT DRAGON DIED
>GHOST WILL NOT DIE
SHIT DRAGON DIED
>GHOST WILL NOT DIE
SHIT DRAGON DIED
>GHOST WILL NOT DIE
SHIT DRAGON DIED

Attached: GET FUCKED SHIT LIZARD.jpg (2100x1181, 334K)

>Bran becomes the king

What

>King Bran
oh good lord this would be funny

BASED. Making Westeros White Again.

>King Bran
Literally fucking what
>Jaime doesn't kill Cersei
Why are d&d such fucking hacks? Or is Martin the real hack pulling the hack strings?

Already screens of Jaime and Brienne fucking, so I doubt it. What's the point of the nights watch if the undead are gone?

>Bran becomes King
BWAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Attached: 1198939436165.jpg (652x387, 29K)

Fuck. I hate Dany, but Emilia is a cutie.

I know our guy is going to deliver
/got/ is redeemed.

lies & trash

Reminder this same person got all details of ep3 out. Only way it'll be false is that each filming crew created fake endings so DnD can pick and choose 1

What happens to /ourguy/ Qyburn? Does he make it?

>half-assed character does something highly unlikely the episode
Color me fucking surprised. This show blows so much ass at this point it's fucking impressive.

Attached: hope.jpg (766x960, 80K)

>King Brann
FUCK YEAH!
YOU READY FOR THE AUTISTOCRACY?! ALL NEUROTYPICALS EXECUTED!

>John taking the black again
Why...? There are no more white walkers and the wildings were let in. What's the point of having the wall?

I have given up on the show, but hope d&d shit all over it and piss off the masses with killing all the stronk womyn.

what the fuck
this guy looks like sad pepe

Shot by Bronn in the back using the crossbow he gives a few episodes ago.

>let's put an impotent dude as our king
BRILLIANT

>There are no more white walkers
THERE MUST ALWAYS BE A NIGHT KING

Attached: THERE MUST ALWAYS BE A LICH KING.jpg (550x601, 95K)

>mfw anime is better written than this show

Attached: 1341a.jpg (209x207, 21K)

FINGER IN THE BUM!

Attached: 1557068556292.jpg (624x360, 48K)

Absolutely based

GoT has gone to shit but let's not get too ridiculous.

Isn't that what he started to do when he saw that first wight? Can't remember what made him change his mind.

Honestly the white walkers, etc. seem kind of weak and lame now that they were wiped out by Arya. I feel like they went too hard on their weakness being dragonglass -- like, it's fine that they have a weakness, but the way they portrayed it made it seem like they're extremely easy to kill and not really a threat.

>Based Bronn makes it all the way again
>Fucking made it into the small council
Based. But Cersei & Jaime's deaths are so lame

Actually pretty based.

Cant fucking wait for the Burlington Bar reaction

oh please, even Naruto isn't this crap

Lmao
>The Night Virgin vs the Chad Pirate King
How can pathetic zombies even compete with the chads of the South?

I really hate how they're going for the "redemption" arc with Sansa and Arya specifically.

Nothing about GOT is about redemption, or how good overcomes evil.

Just because the Starks got absolutely shit on in earlier seasons, doesn't mean they need to be the happy-ending-end-game.

GOT was good for the first few seasons because it was about political intrigue, and what motivates people to do what they do, therefore there is no good and evil.

and the ensuing twitter meltdown of LITERALLY SHAKING tweets

Yeah I think this leaker is spot on on some E4 things but not the whole rest of the season.

WTF WHY IS THERE JUST IMAGES AND NOT THE ACTUAL EPISODE PLEASE DON'T BE SUCH RATS AND SHARE IT

>Naruto isn't this crap
>Main villain is one shotted by an even bigger bad who comes out of nowhere
Yeah, no.

B A S E D

Mua'dib is the true ruler of the seven kingdoms.

Fuck you wolffucker, Rhaegal did nothing wrong and is a good boy

>jaime betrays the north
bullshit. no man could betray his comrades after experiencing that fight. bull fucking shit.

The funniest thing is all the freaks who've called their children Daenerys. I mean kids with those weird ass names were almost guaranteed to be school shooters anyway but considering she's gonna go crazy, try and murder everyone then get put down like a rabid dog it's essentially destiny that they'll shoot up a school at this point.

Why did Jaime betray the North again and why is Tyrion trying to save Cersei?

Fucking ladyboys are holding the episode hostage

Attached: 1556617020320.jpg (683x683, 68K)

Bullshit.

The main template of GoT is Dune.
Starks = Atreides.
Starks are noble, just, fair and in touch with their people and so on.. and they get shit on by the machinations of the court and Lannisters.
Their house is destroyed and their members dispersed but they eventually get their revenge.
You even have the whole Jon=Paul going to live with the fremen/wildlings/night watch where it turns out he has special powers.

FUCK DRAGONS
AND
FUCK TARGSHITS

Attached: BASED DOGGO.jpg (480x479, 23K)

>Jaime betrays the North
>Jaime makes it to Cersei and they die together

Attached: goose.gif (250x150, 498K)

>Dany dies
based
>Cleganebowl
based
>everything else
Utter fucking trash

>Atreides
>are noble, just, fair and in touch with their people and so on

Attached: vamp.jpg (433x368, 17K)

DRAGON SLAYER
DRAGON SLAYER
DRAGON SLAYER

Attached: Euron.png (768x512, 220K)

Being dragon slayer really fits to Euron's character both in the show and the books. But Arya teleporting behind and killing NK? OH NO NO NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Most of that is too good to be true

Is the episode out tonight or next week?

How much are the Thais asking for?

tonight
double the standard bar fine

0.5 BTC

Lmao are you for real?

I wouldn't be mad at all, sounds like a good ending for this shitshow.

OUR GUY STANNIS IS ALIVE
STANNIS IS ALIVE
STANNIS

Attached: kr1momf_d.jpg (640x388, 18K)

Confirmed.

>double the standard bar fine
kek

I don't have any bitcoins, do they take cash?

Im behind several weeks, had kidney surgery. Just caught up on the episodes. What is suppose to happen the last episodes? Why are people going to be kvetching about this episode tonight?

Attached: MBN.jpg (1000x563, 109K)

Attached: 1557073074872.jpg (316x494, 45K)

everyone dies

>King "I saw the rape" Bran
I really hope that happens. It would be the last and final spit in everyones face.

Attached: excited.gif (220x229, 24K)

Massive SJW and basedboi meltdown

Attached: Visit Mad King.png (1399x1854, 1.26M)

nice, finally

Lol this

>dies
>/our guy/
My only hope was that he kills everyone

BURN THEM ALL!

There's going to be a lot of people who will type their fingers raw justifying Danaerys' actions no matter how insane she ends up being portrayed, partially for reasons like this

>She got pushed over the edge "like anyone would"
>Jon was dishonorable

this is just a preview, but you will absolutely hear both of those arguments

oh yeah twitter will be a huge salt mine for sure

IT WAS HER TURN 2.0

FIRE AND BLOOD! FIRE AND BLOOD! FIRE AND BLOOD!

Attached: Mad_Queen.png (1088x588, 885K)

BURN THEM ALL!

Dany is a monster when you look back at what her story really boils down to

She's slaughtered her way across half the world, killing anybody who dares impede her on her quest for the Throne. When she finally gets close to it, she loses her mind and starts burning everybody alive because that's her throne god dammit it's hers it's hers she must have it BURN THEM ALL

All those deaths, all the people who followed her or were killed in her self-righteous quest, for fucking NOTHING. She's just another batshit Targaeryn that needs to be put down.

when will the Thais release the episode?

i mean rhaegal dying and missandei dying is already confirmed.

I agree. The meltdown will be golden though. Do you remember the SJW articles last week about how it was racist that the dothraki charged first?

Attached: 1554920820512.png (879x813, 374K)

>Someone taller

*AHEM*

DANY MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION, PLEASE

Attached: 1541949616384.png (334x506, 124K)

>Do you remember the SJW articles last week about how it was racist that the dothraki charged first?
No cos I don't spend all my time on every part of the internet.

It appears it's already started

Attached: itbegins.png (2366x260, 134K)

#gotthot

Bookies aren't stupid if they put bran with the best odds they must know something

Attached: Screenshot_20190506-005621.png (1080x2160, 565K)

Wtf suddenly he’s as good as book Euron

but how can "Bran" sit the throne when he himself says that he isn't bran anymore and he is a silent staring weirdo 24/7

Enjoy

thetab.com/uk/2019/04/30/sorry-to-break-it-to-you-but-game-of-thrones-is-racist-af-100156

But in all its glory, we have somehow allowed ourselves to become tone-deaf to the lack of diversity in the show's casting and the downright structural racism of the entire plot. The Dothraki army, along with The Unsullied, being killed in mere seconds in last night's episode was the perfect microcosm for the show's treatment of its non-white characters. They were simply portrayed as one-dimensional tools, mere pawns in the wider plot.
Between 99 percent of the Dothraki being killed in the first minute of the battle and the Unsullied being the defense for the castle during the retreat, they really did the POC dirty

Everything in Dorne was as bad as it is now.

top kek

>white mans world gets almost EXTERMINATED
>entire brown people continent of Essos is untouched and flourishing
ermmmm okay

No because the castle is not handicap accessible. Too much will be spend on making ramps, i.e. too many stairs in king's landing. Bran cannot be king

Get used to reading that list of bad shit that happened to Dany

>see guys she had a hard life so she's justified
>she tried to free slaves so it's OK she went mad and started burning people alive
>it's racist
>it's patriarchy

Azor Ghost

>not killing Drogon

I think we all saw him being the only dragon to survive but still

Oh No.....what have D&D done?

Attached: Screenshot_20190505-200536.png (720x1280, 164K)

IT WAS HER TURN YOU BIGOT!

>And that's a good thing

this person probably laughed at Theon having his dick cut off

>HOUND VS MOUNTAIN

LOOKS LIKE CLEGANE-BOWL IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

Post yfw the show will have unsullied niggers chimping out and killing innocent men, women and children in KL

Attached: 1954543968296.jpg (700x609, 163K)

delicious

Well done retard... You quoted an obvious fleak. What a fucking mongoloid.

isn't drogon balerion lite, implying he can die

The ultimate redpill on the mutt menace

Why did people switch to viewing the Dothraki and Unsullied as good people?

Dothraki were raiders who raped whenever they conquered. Left to their own devices they still would. They'd take slaves and rape kids and shit.

The Unsullied literally earn their stripes by killing a baby in front of its mother.

what they're noble warriors now? lol

The Jamie spoiler is fake but as for Tyrion; it's stated that Cersei is playing 4D chess by forcing a huge amount of civilians in Kings Landings (women and children) into the Red Keep and basically telling Danny point blank, "You'll have to kill thousands of innocent women and children to kill me and if you are crazy enough to do it, then I'll win. The survivors of Kings Landing will never forgive you for said massacre and the rest of the Seven Kingdoms will see you as the mass murdering monster you are!"

Tyrion realizes that Cersei's playing the perfect game to destroy Danny: make her murder civilians to get to one single woman. Kings Landing will never accept her if she butchers civilians just to kill Cersei and none of the other normal people in the other regions (who already know of her reputation abroad and what she did to the Lannister/Tarley forces at High Garden) will allow her to take the Iron Throne or accept her as Queen if she massacres innocent women and children to take said throne.

Tyrion's going to go behind Danny's back and try and beg Cersei to surrender, if only because he thinks if she surrenders, he might be able to keep her alive due to her pregnancy.

Bigot much? You cannot judge them by your Western centric values. You need to understand that diversity is strength. Westeros will be a multicultural society whether or not you like it. Try to be understanding.

Attached: 1556966986938.png (846x808, 664K)

>"You'll have to kill thousands of innocent women and children to kill me and if you are crazy enough to do it, then I'll win. The survivors of Kings Landing will never forgive you for said massacre and the rest of the Seven Kingdoms will see you as the mass murdering monster you are!"
but cercei did something similar and no one cares

Not to mention that she's lost a great portion of her military power and is down to only 1 Dragon, which are easier to kill than people anticipated.

Even if she got the throne she could never hold it, she's done already she just doesn't realize it

I don't care who sits on the throne as long as Dany gets mad and ends up stabbed to death.

>I can't rule the north, I'm no longer Bran of House Stark. I am the Three Eyed Raven
>We want you to be the King though
>Ok, sure

In defense of the Unsullied; they are are actually unwilling child soldiers who are castrated against their will, FORCED to kill a baby or else be killed themselves, and basically treated as chattel to the point that they are given nasty derogatory which can be switched at will depending on the whims of their master, as far as them being considered so subhuman that their boss (who Danny killed) doesn't even bother caring to keep track of who's who. And they basically jumped at the chance to work for Danny of their own free will, because she was the first person to treat them like they were actual men and not castrated murder machines who are abused and mutilated and generally treating them like they were animals.

Also, the Unsullied are not all black men. There are a ton of white unsullied men (in particular, their introduction episode featured a faceless mask wearing white Unsullied getting his nipple cut off and being forced to remain silent while he's being mutilated, as their boss showed Danny how he had abused them to the point that they don't even cry when they are mutilated by their master).

The only reason why people say the Unsullied are all black, is due to the fact that D&D only allow the black Unsullied to take off their masks to be humanized or have any lines or be acknowledged namewise on the show. Any white guy who gets cast as an extra on the show playing an Unsullied, never gets to take off their blank faced mask or have a line, name, or backstory.

>unsullied men
>white

As you saw with the Iron Bank, everyone hated the Faith Militant and considered the murders of the Tyrells as acceptable collateral damage in wiping out a bigger threat. And most of the normal people in Kings Landing realized that Cersei was that insane to do that, so they shut up and went on with their lives because at least the Faith Militant made up most of the dead.

It's true. There have been white Unsullied, but only as background characters.

Greyworm and the Unsullied soldier killed by the Sons of the Harpy while cuddling with a hooker, were both black.

>Some literally who BTFO's all of GoT

I hated show Euron but this is pretty based

Well that's just D&D's writing for you. Bad, that is.

Don't get me wrong I want nothing but bad things to happen to Dany but it's long been established since S6 that either no one cares the Sept blew up or that anyone who would care either blew up in the Sept or remains silent/was silenced.

BURN THEM ALL!

MANLETS RISE UP

>I hated show Euron
If they went full on book Euron, the SJW kvetching would reach levels never before obtained in history.

Bran becoming king is so retarded. People can accept a bad king, but they will never accept a weak king

He'll just blackmail them with their nudes

it's not going to leak brehs, face it, life is cruel and we never get what we want.

have sex

Will my mane Grey Worm die

Its been speculated though that they changed Euron so drastically for the opposite reasons. Evil warlock Euron would be too popular with the "wrong kind of fans" (IE white males and not the feminazis the show has been pandering hard to ever since season five). So they made him a non-warlock and a piggish male chauvinist brute so everyone would hate him and never intended to use him outside of a plot device to bring Yara to Danny's side. And that everything since, in season seven onward was forced upon them by Martin, who told them that Euron has to be around for the endgame or else it won't make sense in relations to the book's ending.

>>>
>Anonymous 05/05/19(Sun)13:43:49 No.114117090▶
>
> MANLETS RISE UP
>>>
>Anonymous 05/05/19(Sun)13:44:52 No.114
if you look in the 4plebs Yea Forums archive and search for my common phrases you will see that I've been POSTING ABOUT THIS SINCE 2017

my predictions are coming to fruition. Why else would they have someone like Arya "subvert expectations" by killing off the threat of the White Walkers with THREE MORE EPISODES to go????

Euron will be the FINAL VICTOR in the end. I'm going to have to amend some of my previous posts about him being "fire" to the "ice" that the white walkers represent. Dany and her dragons are the "fire" while Euron (and krakens?) are the WATER that extinguishes it!!

Attached: Euron Laughing.jpg (480x325, 14K)

>ShowRon is a shitty and pale imitation of his counterpart.

BECAUSE IT WOULD BE ALL THE MORE SURPRISING, IN A D&D FASHION, FOR HIM TO BE THE VICTOR

If they hyped him up, it would take away from the surprise. THAT IS EXACTLY WHY they haven't portrayed him as the ominous "next step in evil above Ramsay" threat he is in the books. HOWEVER PILOU ASBAEK HIMSELF HYPED HIMSELF AS SUCH, but then later "claimed" he was just joking

WHAT EVERYONE NEEDS TO KEEP IN MIND IS THAT D&D WERE PRIMARILY ATTRACTED TO ADAPTING ASOIAF BECAUSE OF THE RED WEDDING

They are nihilistic edgelords at heart, not Danyfags or Jonfags.

If they truly cared that much about show backlash, they would have never let Sansa get raped. They would have never let Rickon and the Tyrells die. If they were such Danyfags they would never have had her execute the Tarlys.

THEY GET OFF ON SHOCKING THE AUDIENCE WHICH IS WHY THE FOCUS HAS BARELY BEEN ON EURON AND WHY THEY HAVE BUILT UP JON AND DANY AND TYRION AS GENERIC PROTAGONISTS

There is one last thing you have to keep in mind, and it is the fact that EURON FUNCTIONS AS META-COMMENTARY ON HOW RIDICULOUS THINGS HAVE GOTTEN IN TERMS OF WRITING. Having him kill all the 'good' characters off would be a poetic way to end the show, because in a somewhat subtle way IT WOULD FIT THE PATTERNS THE SHOW STARTED SETTING WHEN IT WENT DOWNHILL IN SEASON 5

Attached: Euron Pretending To Be Submissive To Lannister Slut So That He Successfully Pulls A Coup Later.png (1056x552, 737K)

Book Euron is straight-up anime villain.

EUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=P_gcNzSb0OI

LET ME GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULLS

I'VE POSTED THIS MANY TIMES ON /GOT/ but I'll have to post it again.

Euron will be the Big Bad in the South, like how the White Walkers are the Big Bad in the North.

Jon and Daenerys will exhaust themselves in vanquishing the Night King, but then they will be soundly defeated by King Euron Greyjoy, the Iron King on the Iron Throne.

in the same fashion that William the Conqueror defeated Harold after the Norwegians distracted him

IN THE RECENT EPISODE THE MAESTERS REVEALED THAT THERE WAS A PROPHECY BY A MAN NAMED LODOS WHICH CLAIMED THAT THE "DROWNED GOD" WOULD DESTROY AEGON TARGARYEN

and what is Jon's real name...Aegon!

the final scene of the series will be

>Euron as the final victor
>Jon Snow's head on a pike to his left
>Dany's head on a pike to his right
>Tyrion's skull used as a footstool, with three dragon skulls surrounding him
>Dust of the Night's King in a transparent glass box next to the throne
>Cersei, Sansa, and Melisandre on a leash as salt wives
>Sam as an enslaved Maester forced to write up works glorifying Euron and depicting the events of the series, titled "A Song of Ice and Fire"

>and right before Arya makes an unsuccessful assassination attempt on Euron, Jaqen appears out of nowhere to kill her, avenging his WAIFu

BANK ON IT. SCREENCAP THIS. I KNOW D&D WILL WANT AN EDGELORD ENDING TO THEIR EDGELORD SHOW TO PISS OFF THE NORMIES. THEY DO NOT NEED NORMIE APPROVAL AFTER THEY'RE DONE WITH THE SHOW. LAST YEAR I WAS SPECULATING ABOUT EURON AND ACCURATELY PREDICTED THAT IT WOULD MAKE SENSE FOR HIM TO KILL THE SAND SNAKES THIS SEASON, SO ONE OF MY PREDICTIONS HAS ALREADY COME TRUE. THE REASON THEY HAVE BEEN BUILDING UP DAENERYS AND JON BUT DIDN'T FOCUS MUCH ON EURON IS SO THAT THEY CAN TRULY BLINDSIDE THE AUDIENCE

Attached: Euron Shown Behind To Make Him Look Subordinate To Cersei When He Really Is Not.png (1075x552, 733K)

Jaime kills him, ironcucks.

worst ending possible

based and Euron-pilled.

Attached: our guy.jpg (640x434, 29K)

the prince who was promised /got/

DUDE NIGGERS BEHEADED Xd

A am tge ultimate contrarian, take that normies!

imagine unironically roastie posting WEW

>cersei dies
>dany dies
>jon btfos
>jaime dies
>Tyrion is going to be king

Attached: 1466919300101.jpg (300x294, 7K)

So Bran, The Night King, 3-Eyed Raven, Craster's deal are all pointless now, right?

right

haeving problems?

He's becoming Kano Lite, so he still ended up being popular with the wrong people in the end. Me, that is. Never thought I'd see the day.

Attached: 2019-04-27 14.30.07.png (794x474, 359K)

Eurons personal scorpion has suction cups
youtube.com/watch?v=7SqC_m3yUDU

I'm not even racist, but I'm happy to step aside and watch the SJW tears flow over this one as they attack D&D relentlessly. The left eating itself again.

>/got/ wallows in normie misery
youtube.com/watch?v=e8qmUV6PDGY

I haven't played Mortal Kombat since MK4. What the hell? Are there now multiple Kanos ala the ninjas?

>all men must die kelly c
>but we are not men :3

*whimsical slide whistle as mutt’s head get’s sliced off*

Attached: EA032A28-4791-46C6-A9E8-89EB030BF32A.jpg (992x565, 173K)

>As Jon and Friends march on King's Landing Euron unleashes the Kraken.
>As everyone is getting tentacle raped Euron grabs the Cersei who is watching in awe, and fucks her to literal death.
>He throws her mutilated corpse off king's landing, pisses all over the throne, and after everyone within a 30-mile radius is a used condomn he goes back into the sea with the beast

>as the ice of A Song of Ice and Fire disappeared, Euron, the Storm, puts out the remaining fire.

*cues jack sparrow music*

Attached: 6B29E635-DA06-40D1-9FFD-A3704A4A6235.jpg (1800x1800, 633K)

Shit man.
You had me way up to Bran becoming King.

Attached: 1fe0a2619ffe1eee2772b9255b4a16c1.jpg (500x580, 60K)

MK11 is timeline fuckery (second time after MK9 was a reset and went over MK1-3 with Raiden trying to steer events away from the certain doom of MK Armageddon) and Kano teams up with himself to maximize his inherent shitposting effectiveness. There's young and old versions of almost everyone around.

>missandei
she is dead already? hello?
oh nvm its the negress

saved

why is jon cucking himself? again?
and what purpose does the nights watch serve? the dead are dead, wildlings are on the "good" side... so?

holy shit I completely forgot about this cinematic masterpiece

Most based man in Westeros?

j-jamie betrayal is fake right?

Attached: PlsNo.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

true if big

One of the points is already proven true.

Two. Rhaegel rekt and MissanDIE.

All hail the autist.

All hail the king

Attached: Bran-Stark.jpg (1193x661, 196K)

4chinz wants an autist to take the throne WEW

youtube.com/watch?v=OiHtCzLFymM

Fucking shit this is gonna be true isn't it

It's 4 days old and we've received video confirmation for two points and Jaime fugging Brienne today.

Yep

BURN THEM ALL!

If it ain't cleganebowl.. I dont' give a fuck.

How stupid will you feel during Cleganebowl while you eat KFC: Kings landing Fried Chicken?

Cutie

well I just said I want to see it so I won't feel stupid and I don't eat KFC because I'm not a big fatty. Fatty.

Luv you, augmented waifu.

Whole show fucked up in one season

Based japan wins again

>King Bran

Attached: 1551477954181.jpg (512x547, 32K)

>I'm not a big fatty. Fatty.
yuropoor food portions for rabbits confirmed COPE

The show has been shit for half its runtime. You're way too late spotting the cracks. Now it's time to dance upon the ashes and laugh at the normies who had their hopes dashed.

tfw he wargs into your body and cucks you
this

BURN THEM ALL!

>Bran becomes King
>right of First Night re-introduced for his viewing pleasure

Attached: 1555793218083.jpg (817x460, 90K)

Shut the fuck up

gas the targs

Dany has my permission to burn every person in Westeros for this bullshit plot

youtube.com/watch?v=D2EfpQiOQrY

BURN THEM ALL!

Weirdest bullshit plot ever made

Wholesome based

Takes the black??

streamable.com/y66q8

>Takes the black??
BBC!

Attached: D503ISuUIAAHXzb[1].jpg (802x473, 40K)

imagine the smell!

no, he is horror evil.

Turned out the nope was all part of the plan for him to build big military for Cersi. He never gave a single shit since they couldn't swim and Cersi still needed him.

Anyone have that video of him killing all the thots and then “my hero” by foo fighters starts playing

see

the conclusion everything transparently lead to

>Its been speculated though that they changed Euron so drastically for the opposite reasons. Evil warlock Euron would be too popular with the "wrong kind of fans" (IE white males and not the feminazis the show has been pandering hard to ever since season five)

Are they finally on to us? Your god damn right he will be the god of Yea Forums

Absolutely based

>spends all her life freeing and liberating slaves
>her dragons and her prevent NK taking over
>wants to make westeros a better unified place
>her sand nigger and dragon die
>turns her into mad queen wanting to kill everything

What fucking retarded writing

>Are they finally on to us? Your god damn right he will be the god of Yea Forums
implying he's not hiding his powerlevel for roasties waiting for the ultimate social media chimp out

so what/who kills cersei? has that been leaked?

i only saw that jaime kills euron then crawls to her and they die together?

/ourlad/ is back!

Attached: 0117D94B-9543-424A-9E9D-D5A1051352F1.png (1334x750, 3.45M)

>who kills cersei?
stannis!

THERE GOES MY HEROOOOO

AT LEAST THE TRAINs WILL RUN ON TIME

The normie meltdown is near

Attached: TWD Reaction.webm (1280x720, 1.59M)

>conquer a city
>execute your powerful enemies
>nuh uh thats mean

What the fuck? that's how Wars work

"the things I do for love"

I'm okay with this, more than okay, it's going to be amazing to see the normies shit themselves when this happens, they will actually riot in the streets

YAAAAS QUEEEN SLAAAY,

>The Actor posted a Time Skip Old Euron
>Said that Euron will make Ramsey an amateur
>The leaks about Cersi are true

PREPARE TO WATCH THE IRON BORN TAKE OVER THE IRON THRONE

so where is stannis for fuck sake ?

>posting the edited version

Favorite past-time - watch peasants get raped.

>everyone dies
but not in the next episode. The leaks are probably what happens over the final 3 episodes

?

>The Hound fights his brother
youtube.com/watch?v=UaUa_0qPPgc

Attached: 1503349623845.jpg (463x488, 74K)

Theres a chaturbate unedited version.

BURN THEM ALL

>king autist
>bronn on council
>not letting cersei die as the prophecy said
>"the king who was promised"

his peepee works in the books

I'd say this season is about as well written as the last few chapters of Bleach.

BURN THEM ALL!

fuck off is he horror evil, he's fan fic tiers of bad

>augmented
????????

She never asked for this.

>literally nobody in Westeros can perform tax evasion because Bran can just magically see their accounts & assets
THE FUCKER PLANNED IT ALL ALONG.

Attached: GRRM.jpg (640x816, 73K)

What a shame.

will euron rebuild harrenhall

Does Ghost survive the war?

K I N O
I
N
O

What a based man

unironically kino

>Me on the left

>Jobs to Yara
>/ourguy/

Attached: 1539517774846.jpg (500x500, 60K)

No chips and dip for the destruction?

Seeing the show crash down in flames.... The seething.... The crying dannyfags... It was beautiful.

Yellow shirt Ysef to my left took them all.

>that guy in the back on the right facing away not giving a fuck
kek

>Show fucks up and goes into fanfic territory since S4
>most of Yea Forums hates it
>Show goes full retard shitting all over itself even further than we thought possible.
>Most of Yea Forums loves it

What changed? You guys just want to see it all burn at this point? In b4 it's because Stannis died

amusing too how shitwads call anything anyone else comes up with "fanfiction"
so lost

I call it fanfiction compared to what GRRM wrote, which by comparison it is. Sorry your D&D gods are complete shit tranny, you'll find another shity to dedicate your life to after you've finally had sex.

I mean I want Dany to die but BURN THEM ALL

There goes my hero

That was my favorite moment of TWD

Attached: NC4ucLH.jpg (750x752, 105K)

>Bran knows I didn't report my online purchases that I didn't pay state sales tax on tot he state of California

Attached: grid-cell-7003-1372344447-7.jpg (490x475, 96K)

can someone be this dumb

She probably poisoned herself before he showed up.

>the tax evasion, user
>it was beautiful
>you were beautiful
>user
>the tax evasion
>the tax evasion, user

If that leak isn't lucky guess horseshit, I'd bank on Bronn. Especially since he has had nothing but a fantastic relationship with Jaime and Tyrion and has always distrusted and disliked Cersei. As Qyburn said, you can elevate yourself to a position akin to or equal to the Hand of the King if you kill just the right person. Danaerys would probably give him a castle in the most peaceful territory in Westeros if he ended the war with a single bolt.

That laughs ruins it all. She's hideously over emotive when she laughs. Looks like a damn Langolier.

BURN THEM ALL

Attached: euron.png (1399x1854, 923K)

>King Bran
oh my god yes

The Unsullied are completely neutral. They kill a baby because they're enslaved children forced to. They're just mercs.

based retard

post the picture he posted of time skip euron?

So none of the good shit happens in ep 4? Time to skip it.

EURON THE ASSPULL
EURON THE ASSPULL
EURON THE ASSPULL

hurr muh warlock dragon slayer he's just like me

streamable.com/y66q8

why post a shitty edit? Here's the original

Attached: for anon.webm (720x480, 2.82M)

hbo cant stop leaks, fuck them

imgur.com/C13piWr

kino. The normie rage can fuel cities.

I haven't caught up with TWD but that scene does not match up with their reactions.

Hey buddy I think you got the wrong door...

Attached: absolutamente asqueroso 7.png (601x601, 381K)

"FINGER UP THE BUM"

Mein Nigga.

I would like to see original too

I wonder if she does the eyebrow thing when she cums.

I don't think it's true. Not all of it. I know Jaime fuggs Brienne, Dragon gets shot down by mad lad and Miss Sandy dies but that's it. I want it though.

BURN THEM ALL!

She is so god damn fuckable it's unreal

hope book euron dawns the valryian steel armor and slays a fucking dragon after laying waste to the citadel and breakign the wall

BURN THEM ALL!

FINGER UP THE BUM

Thats not true, they were freed by Dany and could choose to not fight for her. But since they're all conditioned to be psychopathic murderers from birth, there wasnt much of a choice to begin with.

Any stream link ?

bump for link

>slays a fucking dragon
bruh

hbonow.com/

just finished watching ep 4 & 5 ama

how raw yo shit senpai?

>that show ending description
Very wrong. You must be a Dany fag. The signs were there for years and her total losses since the doomed attempted invasion of Westeros has broke her. She's fucking insane and I'm glad we see the true Daenerys shortly. I for one will be cheering her death because its one thats been a long time coming.

Kwan slay herself ? Why?????

>Me on the left
Dude gives no fucks.