How come he suddenly became big in Hollywood? What's his secret, Yea Forums?

How come he suddenly became big in Hollywood? What's his secret, Yea Forums?

Attached: 5295529318.jpg (2000x2400, 382K)

>tfw hairlet

Attached: 1492276090297.jpg (500x521, 135K)

He sucks a mean dick

Muad'Dab

Attached: 1551208694548.jpg (634x355, 47K)

His family. It's nepotism.

jewish

Whose dick?

Hollywood is really gay

>What's his secret, Yea Forums?
Who can tell user. Who can tell.
>His parents are Nicole Flender, a real estate broker and former Broadway dancer, and Marc Chalamet, an editor for UNICEF.[6][7] His American mother, a third-generation New Yorker, is Jewish (of Russian Jewish and Austrian Jewish descent), and his French father, who lived in Nîmes, is from a Protestant background.[7][8][9][10][11]

>Chalamet's older sister, Pauline (born 1992), is an actress and lives in Paris.[6] Chalamet's maternal uncle is filmmaker Rodman Flender, his maternal aunt is television producer and writer Amy Lippman, his maternal grandfather was screenwriter Harold Flender, and his maternal grandmother, Enid Flender (née Rodman), is a former Broadway dancer.[6][12]

Really wondering how (((he))) made it.

'Call Me By Your Name' being a smash hit.

Attached: 1510168752020.jpg (536x522, 19K)

Is he /ourboi/?

right answer

look at his neck
there's your answer

He sucked and fucked some gay jew's dick probably

Attached: memed.png (600x450, 390K)

because Tom Holland is stuck doing mostly Sony flicks. Lucas Hedges is not willing/able to campaign as much as him. that Dunkirk lead actor don't have much connection yet. then you have other Jew actors Ehrenheich and Tye Sheridan who still hasn't recovered from their latest films. a nigger twink is not a viable concept.

attractive, mysterious and a good actor

hollywood likes faggots

Because he was willing to get pozzed for a producer. There's film of it. Don't ask me how I know.

buttsex

god I wish that was me

>big in hollywood

hes a literal nobody, stop forcing this ugly cunt.

>hes a literal nobody,
not really
Dune will happen too