twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Like Jaime would ever find her attractive to fuck

O A T H S E X

tormund BTFO

the state of this fucking show lmao

Why are two guys kissing?

LE GIANT MILK MAN ON SUICIDE WATCH OH NO NO NO NO NO

HAHAHAHAHAHA OH NO NO NO LOOK AT THESE DOOODS

something hilarious about shoving in random sex scenes, with the main cast that hasn't had one yet , in the last episodes

She doesn't look into it at all.

Mouth completely closed, lips pressed together tight.

So we get a leak they have sex but can’t get a leak on who dies? Does anyone important this season die? I don’t even watch this show.

I’m pretty desperate but even I find that disgusting
>tfw going out with a roastie ten years older than me next week

IMAGINE being Jaime in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Brienne of Tarth, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your hulk smash body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck his sister in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Jaime and not only sit on that bed while Brienne flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her broad shoulders and bulging calf muscles, and just sit there, minute after minute, hour after hour, while she perfected that cowgirl position. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone in the castle tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, BRIENNE OF TARTH LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in the westerlands. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then she calls for another smashing sess, and you know you could kill every single person in the castle before the guards could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're Jaime fucking Lannister. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

YES! FINALLY! YES!

he apparently betrays the north, too. according to the leaks.

they need to fuck on top of his grave, just the way Jamie likes it

>IMAGINE being Jaime in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Sir Brienne of Tarth, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your hulk smash body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck his sister in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Jaime and not only sit on that bed while Brienne flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her broad shoulders and bulging calf muscles, and just sit there, minute after minute, hour after hour, while she perfected that cowgirl position. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone in the castle tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, SIR BRIENNE OF TARTH LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in the westerlands. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then she calls for another smashing sess, and you know you could kill every single person in the castle before the guards could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're Jaime fucking Lannister. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.
fixed

Imagine not thinking Gwendoline Christie was the most beautiful woman in the cast.

>A CHALLENGER APPROACHES

Attached: 2F5D9825-FD7A-4868-9D9E-7491CF0CC5E7.jpg (580x326, 30K)

its literally nonsensical fan fiction

youtube.com/watch?v=dqJ5tP532H0
They’ve butchered his character so badly, I don’t even care what happens to him. NCW deserves better, imagine him reciting these lines, pure fucking kino. It would easily be better than any scene he’s had throughout s5-8

>betrays the north

does he even swear to loyalty to anyone there? he just went to fight in the war, how can he betray the north at all?

>made to shill for phasma only to get screwed harder than even boba was
>brienne jobs to arya just to show shes a stronk and powerful assassin with maximum dex agi and luk

for fucks sake Hollywood you have a literal Amazonian goddess why do you keep wasting her roles

Attached: 66158-fin-phasma.jpg (480x364, 37K)

i hope for your sake that you're younger than 25

who wanted this

>I WOULD GIVE ANYTHING TO FUCK CERSEI AGAIN

ENTIRE SEX SCENE HAS BEEN LEAKED BY THE GOOKS!

Attached: Jamie pegged.jpg (523x837, 287K)

Attached: 60EEDCEB-2B44-4F5D-A0A4-AB5933FAAF48.jpg (689x693, 29K)

Normies truely cant comprehend friendship and chivalry

>*Jaime sticks a finger in her bum*
>'Sir Jaime! Where did you learn that?'
>'Some old advice from a friend in King's Landing'

The sexual tension has been there for seasons. Probably the only thing in the show paying off the right way.

>episode later he betrays her and sansa
>"you didn't really think i found you attractive right"?

this show is a joke.

Delete this

Attached: 4E1F905B-3AB7-4E49-BBD2-192A580FA276.jpg (768x960, 168K)