Netflix CEO: “Trump’s actions … are so un-American it pains us all.”

>As of the end of September, Netflix employees had contributed $190,592 to Democrats this cycle, compared with just $1,350 to Republicans, according to the Center for Responsive Politics. That's a ratio of 141-to-1. The ratio at Apple is 27-to-1, with Democrats receiving $737,003 versus $27,005 for Republicans.
cnbc.com/2018/10/25/apple-netflix-workers-contributing-more-to-democrats-than-republicans.html

Why is this allowed?

Attached: 1485655141059.png (513x297, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qfrhATD4nM0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Why is this allowed?
Donations? Why wouldn't they be?

>why are people allowed to do what they want with their money

Honestly, where the fuck does all this narcissism and self centered way of thinking stem from in /pol/ posters and even incels? What is the cause of being unable to let other people live their own way?

>American values

They always say this abstract bullshit but never elaborate further. These people are snakes.

wtf i love the koch brothers now

>Why is this allowed?

because it's land of the free you fucking paki

>Trump
Rent free

Imagine if American politics weren’t battered with leftist propaganda across all forms of media, depressing the right wing vote share every single election

The whole pendulum would shift massively

What the fuck are they gonna do about it? Film more interracial scenes?

In the next generation or two this will crystallize. Leftists are inevitably going to riot if Trump is re-elected. Public opinion will not hold favorably toward these creeps.

>ban all right wingers from facebook
>start spreading your leftist bullshit with no one to call you out

Attached: 1556891747222.jpg (1024x830, 83K)

Yeah the elite fucked up, even if trump doesn’t win the left is so thoroughly radicalized that there is no way domestic terror attacks won’t happen. It’s to be expected when you relentlessly force the narrative that the sitting president rigged elections and is a Russian puppet.

>Why is this allowed?

>Negative opinions on orange man, bad.

Attached: images.png (220x229, 9K)

and they still lost to Donnie

Attached: 1507275183770.jpg (193x182, 21K)

Oh, I suspect Trump will get his share of the fundraising in the end.

I for one think Americans in the midwest are the most accomplished and intelligent humans on the planet and I support them standing up for their country which is THEIRS and nobody else’s, and I will cheer for them if they want to fight the whole world for it! I think that’s a great idea and I for one think every American should stand up for his country and prepare to fight the whole world for it. I know they will win, so there’s nothing to lose! Go get them America!

>In the next generation or two this will crystallize.
There WILL be another civil war. Violence is inevitable due to the fact the communists dominate broadcasting and there is not other course of action but to violently oppose them, and the corporate and tax money that funds them.

It will be along the lines of AMERICANS vs. the DNC/RNC corporate machine that thinks the U.S. is a "market" and not a nation.

this won't happen if it hasn't happened yet, they are unorganized, infantile and weak

Why is what allowed?

Why is this getting posted again?

>we must stand together and protect american values
>REPEAL THE 2ND AMENDMENT CRIMINALISE HATE SPEECH NO PRESUMPTION OF INNOCENCE BELIEVE ALL WOMEN!!!!

Attached: 1554458402627.jpg (1001x652, 248K)

kek

The donations listed there are coming from the employees of those companies, not the CEOs. The Kochs put their own money towards their causes, it's pretty fucking different.

>BELIEVE ALL WOMEN
central park five lmao

Why did Mark Zuckerberg react with a crying and angry emoji?

>These people are snakes.
That's exactly what it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=qfrhATD4nM0

Every decade the communists manage to recruit the same fugly bitches to champion their cause.

Every fucking decade.

Western people are so fucking stupid.

The Koch brothers own Deep Silver btw

And you know what Deep Silver did with Metro Exodus

No, it’s guaranteed, especially when you add some government sponsored killings into the mix

>a war where one side is armed and one side is afraid of owing a weapon because their brain being unstable
should be a quick one

/pol/ is a mental illness

If it's not anonymous, it's buying PR, not donating.
True altruism and heroism comes from nobody knowing that it was you who did the deed.

I'm sure your edgy little fantasies of murdering unarmed libtards en masse will come true.

>t.

Attached: 1548131274679.png (225x321, 169K)

keep pushing your leftist agenda and it will

>(((Newitz)))

Fascism. I'm not necessarily criticizing the ideology but it's very intrusive and incompatible with any society that praises the individual and values self-agency

Wtf do you mean "contributed"???
Do ameritards really give their money away to politicians LMAOO

it's the legal bribery. These contribution are in every single country.

>values freedom and opportunity
>literally has 'Five seconds eye contact' rule.

B-but they're not giving enough money to the people I agree with politically!

Interesting, I'm curious as to why people feel the need to do so? Surely they realise the politician has more than enough money

Explain?
That sounds like some draconian HR rule to prevent mindrape

It's still people using their money as free speech. The idea falls apart because some people are richer than others, so their speech has more value, which contradicts the foundational document of the country where it says "all men are created equal."

Trump passed a tax bill that forced my employer to pay me 1$ more an hour. That is the only thing Trump has done that has effected me on a personal level. So far it's better than Obamacare which is the one single thing Obama did that effected me personally.

That's not how this works. The commies brainwash the masses to do their dirty work for them, and then when you start killing the useful idiots they use that as justification to employ the state against you. You'll be forced to fight local and federal "police", which is why they gave them all our old shit from the A-stan and Iraq wars.

>w-what do you mean you don't want to pay taxes!? the government should force you!

A society too focused on muh individual is not a society at all. A society is a cohesive unit. A bunch of disaffiliated multicult trannies isn’t a unit, just a bunch of people living in the same geography.

>dreamers
why are americans so embarrassing, lads?

This is the fantasy of liberals, they hate life and want release

Deep Silver is owned by Koch Media, an austro-german company, not the Koch brothers you brainlet

yeah communism is really popular with all those cops and soldiers. they'll definitely kill their own countrymen for it

>A society is a group of families
ftfy

What television show or film is this?

Attached: 1527535352289.webm (1066x600, 2.81M)

Yeah, they will.

>Continue letting people in who vote against your interests and turn rabid against the middle class

hrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: Voting distribution america.jpg (758x1024, 159K)

Liberal, individualistic, laissez-faire societies like the UK and the USA worked very well in the 19th century. Post-modernism, the emancipation of women and the consequences of two world wars derailed that, but I don't think shifting to a collectivist ideological extreme in the form of fascism (communism is even worse) leads to a healthy society either.

>contributed money
What the fuck am I reading? Why are they giving money and how is it collected? Is this again some retarded american "culture"?

>SOMEONE DOESN'T LIKE TRUMP AND IM SO MAAAD

Attached: 1515270177556.png (815x575, 804K)

They didn't learn their lesson about not building a civilization on the backs of a brown-skinned slave population.

Attached: madnpc.png (291x244, 28K)

I don't think campaign finance is something republicans want people to start looking into

The molly tibbets case last summer blackpilled me beyond belief in how much it accurately depicts.

>White midwestern girl in college hates white people due to constant propaganda,
>murdered by illegal alien
> was in the country due to muh american values/borders are racist democrats
>also republican businessowners who are big donors to repubs and push open borders so they can pay brown people pennies instead of giving an american a real salary.
>the victims own father said he didnt mind things so much because latinos have good food.

we are doomed

The left can't meme

well i'm convinced. i guess all that "fuck communism" stuff was a ruse

>communism is really popular with all those cops and soldiers.
Obama purged the military and filled it with incompetent faggots, feminists, and shitskins loyal to the DNC and NOT the fucking constitution. Trump hasn't done a fucking thing to fix it.

Cops have been shooting civilians forever, in case you haven't noticed, and are loyal only to themselves and the fucker that pays them.

>listening to kikes
>ever

Attached: books.jpg (1200x1200, 185K)

Ytoids are all the same

Do these CEOs actually care about this stuff or are they just effortlessly trying to appeal to their demographics?

/Pol/ is Yea Forums.
/Pol/ is always right.

literally how is trump hurting netflix?

Imagine unironically voting for this.

Attached: umv9q3p5w2w21.jpg (671x890, 69K)

cops will not side with antifa and blm rioters

I like that a company that's 90% made up of H1B chinks and poos is lecturing us on what is 'Un-American'.
There's maybe 4 Americans even working at the entire company.

Is that why the Generals all quit after Trump took office and we don't have a Secretary of Defense?

Attached: realpizzagate.jpg (989x556, 31K)

>P
Aloha, electionfag.

Democrats
>Trump is so unamerican, he goes against every American value, he's violating American tradition
also Democrats
>this country was never good, America's history is stained with the blood of slaves and native Americans, everything must change

Yes they will. They did in Charlottesville.

BASED corporations sticking it to Drumpf! I love siding with billionaires when they dislike the same politicians as me!

>bradysknee
Uh oh he's gonna spam his folder now

>WHY DIDN'T THE COPS SIDE WITH US STRONG WHITE MEN!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: superiorgenes.png (1113x555, 853K)

Attached: 1552162778307.jpg (668x445, 34K)

Exactly what it is.

Attached: netflix.png (625x692, 281K)

This Haha. Leftists are so stupid.

>there are people who spend their weekends defending billionaires and politicians online
>for free

Attached: 1555621258128.webm (480x267, 1.85M)

I was responding to a poster who said they won’t side with antifa. They did.

Cry more trumptards. You're not liked by anyone.