If these video leaks are real today's episode is going to be worse than nothing personnel kid

If these video leaks are real today's episode is going to be worse than nothing personnel kid.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1080x1080, 331K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dqJ5tP532H0
streamable.com/y66q8
reddit.com/r/DaenerysWinsTheThrone/comments/bkym0v/can_we_take_one_minute_to_appreciate_our_girls/
streamable.com/rao7k
youtube.com/watch?v=13YyvHSBKlc
proxtpb.art/torrent/32467984/Game_of_Thrones_S08E04_720p_HDTV_x264-CTU_
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1557069033577.jpg (992x565, 53K)

Go back to your containment thread, monGoToid

Yes, they butchered all the characters but the liberal outrage to missandei and daenerys dying will make everything worth it

Why would Jaime betray the north? For fucking Cersei? After EVERYTHING?

Storywise, yea. But it least it's an entertaining trainwreck now.

Even worse than that was them being able to land dragon killing shots like it was nothing all of a sudden when in the original battle it was employed in it was almost impossible to hit them.

what video leaks

Fuck off.

Nothing will top Nothing Personnel Arya. It's literally THE worst television moment in recorded History.

I'm glad the show didn't sink any further.

One of the dragons got bolted to death and Missandei got beheaded

AAAAAAGHHH.

Attached: 1557069601658.jpg (1920x1080, 446K)

That's my reaction to this series.

FINGER IN THE BUM

Attached: 1557068556292.jpg (624x360, 48K)

AAAAGHHHH HELP ME DROGON

in the OG battle the dragons+dothraki got the jump on a drunk and exhausted lannister army.
in this battle the golden company gets the jump on them. dragons are pretty big targets and in this scene they fly in a straight line

What’s funny is that Jaime is still the only good character left even though they ruined his arc. He’s been butchered since s4. Imagine if we got this scene in the show, easily better than every moment he’s had from s5-now.
youtube.com/watch?v=dqJ5tP532H0

AAAAAAGHHH HELP ME DROGON

So is show Euron redeemed now, is he as good as the book version?

But where did the killing bolts come from when the ships firing at the dragons were behind a hill?

Braaaaah, why are these dragons so fucking weak? How did Aegon even conquer the Seven Kingdoms?

Attached: game_of_thrones_aegon_on_balerion_dragon_1[1].jpg (1400x907, 107K)

wallhax

>is he as good as the book version?

Attached: BruisedEnlightenedHalcyon-max-1mb.gif (200x154, 708K)

He was a man

Depends on if Dany is riding the dragon when he bolts it

well his dragon was a bit bigger

why would Jaime give a fuck about the north, he just knew they had to stop the NK and the NK is dead

he had bigger dragons
some of them still died

Post MORE spoilers please

Look at what's on the dragon's chest and you'll find the answer.

Balerion was like 300 years old or some shit

What the actual fuck are D&D doing.

Attached: 1557070733993.jpg (1440x1080, 80K)

Crashing this series

Shit the angry ginger midget will be PISSED

Attached: itwashimallalong.png (1080x875, 828K)

I assume you like game of thrones? Well, your expectations have been subverted :)

disgusting

Holy shit, so all this is real?

Got last 3 chapter spoilers:

>- Euron's fleet takes down Rhaegal.
>- Jaime betrays the North. Missandei is captured.
>- Dany's army captures Jaime. Brienne tries to talk to him but he refuses.
>- Sansa tells Tyrion about Jon's lineage. Tyrion tells Varys.
>- Varys betrays Dany because he thinks Jon would be a better ruler.
>- Cersei has Missandei executed.
>- Dany has Varys executed. Dany assaults King's Landing and it's one-sided as hell.
>- Tyrion begs her to show mercy but she refuses.
>- Tyrion frees Jaime to try to get Cersei out of the city.
>- King's Landing gets wrecked in the battle. Drogon burns Euron's fleet.
>- The Hound fights his brother. They both die.
>- Jaime fights Euron and kills him, but Jaime is mortally wounded.
>- Jaime makes it to Cersei and they die together.
>- Dany is executing everyone in King's Landing. Jon and Tyrion are upset.
>- Dany has Tyrion arrested to be executed for freeing Jaime.
>- Tyrion tries to convince Jon that his family will never be safe because his lineage makes him a threat to Dany's rule.
>- Jon tries to talk to Dany but she justifies her actions.
>- Jon pledges himself to Dany but then stabs her, then surrenders himself.
>- A council gets formed to decide who the King should be. Tyrion gives a speech and everyone votes on Bran to become King. The end.
>- In the epilogue, Jon takes the black again for killing Dany. Arya leaves. Sansa rules the North. Bran oversees his council of Tyrion, Davos, Sam, and Bronn.

I can't believe it, it's actually KINO, they pulled out in the end.

Gay love is a beautiful thing, incel.

Bigger dragon, less retarded riders, also: armor and good sense of strategy.

Also: women weren't in charge.

It was really painful to see it get hit, caughing blood and sinking into the sea.

Not at all what I intended. You see, I had never seen the bow work before. Tell Dany, I want her to know it was me.

>takes the black again
What would be the point?

Bran is a crippled incel how would he be king?

That's not kino at all.

not kino, but fans are gonna love it just because of twist and turns.

At this point living in the most desolate part of Westeros would be just for penance.

BASED

That sounds like crap.

>Jon takes the black again
To go where? The wall is fucked

>Jon takes the black again for killing Dany

I will laugh long and hard if his character ends up exactly were he started after 8 years of story. It'd be like a comic book.

Bran reveals that the NK/WW arc is far from over. The NK’s identity is discovered by Sam which is confirmed by Bran. Davos and the Hound go to retrieve Mel’s body, but it’s gone. Arya thanks the Hound for his heroics, he tells her to “thank him, he’s the true hero” while standing over Beric’s body.
Tormund and the rest of the Wildlings are given several northern castles, and some will start the new NW. Ep. 4 effectively ends their story arc.
Dany is over confident to a fault and when things go wrong, blames Missandei’s capture and subsequent trial and death on Vary’s and Tyrion and that marks the beginning of her downward spiral. Sansa, Arya, Tyrion, Varys and Davos are informed of Jon’s true identity by Bran and Sam.
Rhaegal is gravely injured(didn’t say whether or not he dies) in ep. 5, NOT ep. 4.
Euron is severely burned(dragon fire?) and then killed by Yara. Most of Euron’s fleet and the GC are wiped out in ep. 5.... the rest of the GC ultimately turn on Cersei.
Sansa meets with the Iron Bank rep.
‘Clegane Bowl’ is nothing more than the Hound mercy killing an already mortally wounded Mountain. The Hound, Bronn, Podrick, Gendry and Ayra kill several GC and Lannister soldiers.
Qyburn is revealed to have his own agenda.
The big Dire Wolf scenes happen in ep.’s 5-6, no more wolves die.
Jaime and Brienne have a brief, on-screen sex scene.... Jaime apparently doesn’t betray anything or anyone, in fact he vouches for Jon to Cersei in a scene where Jon had voluntarily surrendered himself(??). Bran had informed Jaime(off screen?) that Cersei’s ‘pregnancy’ was a ruse.... he doesn’t actually kill her, but sets the trap that seals her fate.
Drogon burns down most of the Red Keep.
Vary’s is executed by Greyworm. Jon kills Greyworm and other unsullied and is finally forced to kill Dany.... Drogon just looks at Jon and then takes her body and flies off.
The Hound is last seen building a house(?) somewhere in the country side.

>I can't believe it, it's actually KINO, they pulled out in the end.
nah

Attached: 1438537516145.jpg (592x592, 40K)

What happens to dragon?

It would a punishment for the crime of an otherwise noble man and deft leader killing his queen, decided by the remaining council (allegedly)

This is the second spoiler, people on reddit claiming that this is one is the real deal, came from some trusted leaker and all that shit.

This is never addressed. Last scene is him taking the black, him saying a bastardized version of the Nights Watch oath and then it fades to black. Rains of Castamere plays, credits roll.

it's not.

you can't get much worse than killing what should be the big bad after no explanation with your stupid murder loli

who rules after that?

So jon’s character arc means nothing
>why make a big deal about his ancestry?
>why build up all those moments he had with the white walkers when he’s useless during the long night?

Its shit... It will be the biggest backlash, and D&D deserve this.

kino confirmed

Not too bad of fanfic bruh. Pretty competitive with the “real” leaks. I actually prefer it.

Jon joining the NW is gigakino

how does it feel having shit taste

ur just mad because ive confirmed kino

>The Hound is last seen building a house(?) somewhere in the country side.
WELL LET ME HAVE A RULE AND A SAW AND A BOARD AND I'LL CUT IT

This sucks
It was all for nothing

>disabled teenage sperg is made king
>we're supposed to believe medieval lords are ok with this

did they learn nothing?

They will ruin two main and most beloved characters in the show HAAHAHAHHAHA. Daenerys killed by Jon and then Jon got Dexter ending exciled ohohohohahhaehehaheheauehoihuuioh

Literally destroying every character arc for shock value and subverted expectations... KINO? Fuck of u retard suck D&D dick, they are over, they are exposed...

Idiot

Why are people praising this. You guys seriously think this makes a good episode. I hope little to none of this is true

The goodness of the show at this point is determined by how bad the outcome is for Dany at any given time.

why cant someone kill D&D? like you have weapons for free in muttland

because everyone watches this shit ironically and likes watching normies seethe nigger

>The leaks are real
So, this probably won't end as bad as I thought.

Need me to fill you in on a secret m8
[Spoiler]We're rooting for the shittiest end possible so the normies that ruined the show can suffer as we have[/Spoiler]

Burlington Bar will have plenty of screamers tonight.

I haven't followed the leaks but can someone let me know how they have been for Season 8 so far?Have they ended up being true or was it just bullshit?

Attached: 1528222916564.jpg (970x545, 375K)

Ah okay, this is pretty based, carry on lads

true

this is garbage

>joining the Watch again

Literally redeems everything.

Like 90% true, and all the wrong ones had caveats like "I'm not 100% sure about this one"

>Men win at the end
this is not gonna please their audience, i tell you that.

that was a social construct. her dragons could be just as big and strong as his

but Arya ninja'd the night king. There's no threat from beyond the wall anymore.

This sounds like shit so I believe it

Pretty much spot on.

this would be so shitty I don't think they're capable of anything else.

The resulting shitstorm will be glorious

That actress is the worst casting decision of the entire series. It looks like 2 fags going at it. Fucking disgusting.

>Thinking dany will not get a happy ending.

Thats how GOTfans get fucked over and over again, they are just too dumb.

So that's why kit said this was his favorite episode

>Bran dies
>succession crisis all over again

BRAVO

Episode 4 leaked, this is real and the person had to translate from THAI so there are things he didn't understand, THIS IS REAL you've been warned:
PART1
- Opens with a mass cremation after the Battle of Winterfell. Characters mourn the deaths of their friends.
- Cut to the victory celebration. Tormund praises Jon and Arya for winning the battle. Dany looks on with envy. Gendry can't find Arya at the party and goes out to search for her, but Dany meets with him and makes him Lord of Storm's End.
- Jaime praises Brienne and while playing a game...

so unless you are balerion these ballistas will eat your asshole
wew lod feels bad to be a dragon

Tormund is taller than Jaime

PART2
- Everyone is separated from Tormund.

So now that we all know how this shit ends, which character did they ruin the most
>Stannis
>Lores
>Jon
>Arya
>Jaime
>Euron

>but she tells him she does not want to be with him
OH NONONONONONO

hbo fake spoiler squad on the clock today

I just love how detailed the lines about the leaks is. fake and super gay.

You don't need legs or sex to be a ruler

Missandei's death makes no sense, assuming this happens in episode 4.

How do you go from safe in Winterfell to captured and beheaded at King's Landing in a single episode?

Attached: 1479655269161.png (700x700, 362K)

>Bran becomes king
???????????????????????????????

How did Gendry get back to the wall in half an hour

>Gendry finds Arya and they kiss. Gendry wants to be with Arya, but she tells him she does not want to be with him.
Fucking slut bitch

Game of Trash is nothing but a hot pile of steaming shit so seeing how badly they can end this is all thats left. Hopefully they'll add a shot of one of Craster's babies sittingup in the North waiting to turen into the next Night King with a dun dun dun song playing

> Gendry finds Arya and they kiss. Gendry wants to be with Arya, but she tells him she does not want to be with him.

FUCKING KEK

AHAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN IMAGINE THE BURLINGTON BAR REACTION: "WOW GURLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH"

Can you share to us original message (in tai) for better translation?

>fake and super gay
streamable.com/y66q8
oh no nononono

Attached: 56756733756.png (704x680, 585K)

The coin has finally flipped.

Attached: Mad_Queen.png (1088x588, 885K)

Underrated

This fucking made up for episode 3, gaylord.
Dany's gonna get horsefucked in hell.

Attached: Viserys-targaryen-Wallpaper-harry-lloyd-21809001-1280-720.jpg (1280x720, 434K)

MAD QUEEN DANY WILL BE KINO AS FUCK, FIRE AND BLOOD BURN THEM ALL AGRHHARGHAR

>it’s fucking real

Killing literally who?

>missandei dying in every leak
it's not actually gonna happen is it

Attached: file.png (2366x260, 134K)

>DUNKIN DONUTS

Attached: 1527846737649s.jpg (250x250, 12K)

>we want to subvert your expectations
>dany is the mad queen
>cersei dies
>euron dies
>jon lives and is the hero
>in the shittiest way possible
Pretty much what i thought

Literally seething, based Dumb and Dumberstein

Attached: file.png (2338x402, 182K)

Cant wait for all the normies to watch their feminist symbol get demolished. D&D were actually based this whole time

Attached: file.png (2380x250, 82K)

Littledonger

Stupid ass ending, would have been better subversion if at the end Westeros became a republic, making the game of thrones moot

HOW THE FUCK DID WE NOT COME UP WITH THIS FIRST

Attached: Visit Mad King.png (1399x1854, 1.26M)

Even Jaime getting fucked over?

the shitstorm from the ending will be delicious

can we say dabbid are /ourguys/?

It's glorious. Everyone loses except us. I think Game of Thrones might just become my favorite series if the leaks above are true. It even almost redeems ninja Arya.

I work for HBO and i'm a leaker
I can leak episode 6

>scene opens north of winterfell, a familiar steps and you hear a faint laugh
>meanwhile dany and jon are celebrating kings landing with other relevants in the throne room
>a snow storm comes
>cut to arya's ugly gremlin face making a "whats happening" expression
>out of the dark comes night king smirking
>ultimate suprise
>arya runs at NK but NK punches her head off
>mountain runs at NK and starts punching him but no effect, NK snaps his neck
>NK walks to jon and dany
>dany starts sucking his dick
>jon looks at NK like a cuck, NK is doing ultimate smirking
>NK finishes by saying "you play the game of thrones, you win"
>the final scene is literally NK dabbing on dany

screencap[ this and check my digits

sa long as normies are upset I'm happy

kino confirmed

Pretty decent fake

BURN THEM ALL!!!

Jesus, white women are so fucking annoying

AHAHAAAAAAHAAA GET FUCKED LIBTARDS

UNGA

So, have the leaks been confirmed?

Too bad the real best, Drogon, will survive the series.

I don't get it. Why are daenerys and Grey worm there and watching it. Why don't they intervene.

Dany should've just fucked off back to Essos and live in a house with a red door, a quiet life.

Slightly better than the above spoilers, still a stupid ending

based

kino confirmed

yes

>Grey worm and the Unsullied

ah yes, the massive number of Unsullied who survived the previous episode. thanks D&D.

Euron by far

She's meant to be as ugly as sin in the books

She’s supposed to be ugly af

>Jon takes the black again
What the fuck is the purpose of Nights watch now? There is nothing left behind the wall.

This is the hardest I've ever 180'd on a pair of showrunners. D&D are absolutely BASED

Had me until dabbing. Everyone knows he flosses over corpses after a battle.

I still doubt this. This seems to get a lot right about episode 4, but Jamie betraying the North makes absolutely no sense after Oathsex and is addressed nowhere in this.

burn them all!

tumblr[.]com/tagged/jonerys

I really wish the old farts on westeros.org would still post. What a glorious time.

Attached: 1310425195415.jpg (316x401, 23K)

Too bad they ruined Jaime and Brienne. The actors were perfect, fuck D&D.

BURN THEM ALL!

the blessed leaks, why are r*dditors ignoring this

I like how they realize that is matches reality and is very real but yet still call it racist.

what about
>littlefinger

Who leaked?

WHERE THE FUCK CAN I WATCH THE EPISODE

Albert Einstein himself

Lmao, imagine if dunkin donuts have been playing the long con the entire time, setting up all these stronk womyn bs plot lines for literal seasons. Only to dab on them entirely, turning Dany into a rabid bitch who gets put down justly by based men at the end. Libtards at Burlington bar will be literally crying, seething and howling in anger.

FUCKING BASED

dubs confirmed!

JUST GIVE ME A FUCKING LINK I'M SICK OF THIS

there's a video where it happens

Isn't killing off the black character to get the white protagonist to act an old trope? I thought D&D was trying to subvert expectations here?

www.brazzers.com

What is the NK’s identity?

This is fucking dogshit trash, BUT it has good meme potential.

UPLOAD THE EPISODE ALREADY FUCKING CHINK TRANNIES

Jaime, Victarion and Strong Belwas. DD are absolute kikes.

WTF I love GoT now???

King's Landing turned to a drive in with Bran projecting Sansa's rape on the walls
Meera makes the sounds

So when does azor ahai pull the fire sword out of his dead lady fren?

THE NOSE KNOWS

The series has been trash since season 5, but god damn has it been fun to shitpost about.

In the darkest days, I will look back upon the times I shitposted with /got/ bros and how much fun we had laughing at the normies. Thank you, my friends.

Attached: 1556954928491.jpg (399x351, 70K)

Can someone explain why she was killed off? Like what did she do wrong

Because they would get killed too? You can't just go "lol Ima step in and stop this" and think everyones just gonna and there and let you do that

I miss live LOST threads

we had to lose all hopes before we became cynical enough to understand dabbid's ruse to bookfags and normies

truly /ourguys/, it's been a pleasure to shitpost with you m8s

>why don't they just teleport up to the top of a keep and rescue her?

Attached: 1552363231298.png (179x281, 7K)

you need sex

probably to spite dany

t. Danyfag

She's black.

have sex incel

Fuck, we are on the best timeline. I saw the clues but still had my doubts they would follow them on the show, and if what they put on screen would lead somewhere.

Attached: at first...but then....png (500x563, 453K)

why doesn't Arya kill Cersei and Mountain by teleporting behind them?

>My King! I come from House Bulwer, after the war our lands have been completely de-
>Beautiful...
>My King? My men are in famine a-
>Shh, it was beautiful. So pretty.
>W-What was?
>Their screams of agony, children and women begging for their life, red banners splattered with redder blood. It was like poetry, it rhymed...
>W-Who are you talking about my King?
>Their tears, their despair, their terror. And now their halls are silent, the Reynes were so beautiful. So so beautiful.
>I-I'll come back at a later date my king. My men can wait.

Attached: season-8-ep3-bran_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqNUHzxaamNmHDqK-YksWRz2o-yMLyYquKCawpyDOW254.jpg (480x300, 42K)

It's been fun.

but these clips are 10000 times better than anything in the last 2 seasons?

Seeing the flying rat die is gonna be the only good thing this season.

>missandei
>black

Yeah maybe like 35% black

reddit.com/r/DaenerysWinsTheThrone/comments/bkym0v/can_we_take_one_minute_to_appreciate_our_girls/

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: file.png (750x745, 1.39M)

Yea exactly?? They have established that Arya can teleport and turn into anyone so why doesnt she just kill cwrsei and the mountain?

> oathsex

Attached: dcdd43d19eac7693bfba20f52eb370fc.png (502x601, 563K)

Attached: E77AE064-AF1D-4CBA-81FC-BB85B6E5DB89.png (1125x2436, 751K)

Jaime
Theon
Stannis

One drop.

I SWEAR TO GOD IF THEY UNDO JAIME'S CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT (((AGAIN))) I'LL GO SHOOT DABID AND DABID. I'M TIRED OF THEM DOING MY FAVORITE CHARACTER DIRTY LIKE THIS

Attached: 1435645555039.png (858x725, 361K)

>Bran is kind
Bran is the 3ER and he is just okay with rolling down south away from any of the old ass trees? How does this make ANY fucking sense?

>Pongsathon
Lel

ALL HAIL JON "NO GIRLS ALLOWED" SNOW

Attached: Jon-Snow-Smiling-Game-Thrones.jpg (1024x682, 32K)

Some were left to guard dragonstobe

Post link faggots

>Euron's fleet takes down Rhaegal.
That might've been just a logical lucky guess. If there was "Jaime and Brienne fuck" then it would be something.

The Hound. His development as a character was going so well, then he just regressed back into a whiny pussy again last episode for some reason.

Littlefinger

>They send a diplomat to talk to the cunt expecting actual diplomacy
>Nobody put an arrow in her neck from that distance
Wut?

Updated version, r/freefolk has the link to the original Thai version if anyone wants to take a look.
Simply took a screenshot this time because it breaks the limit to post.

Attached: file.png (2064x658, 398K)

> Swift painless execution, not extended rape and torture.

Cersei going all soft now.

>Game of Thrones has been quite a feminist tale. That's one of the many reasons I love it. The plot is primarily being driven by women at this point, Cersei, Elaria, Dany, Sansa, Yara, Arya... I have not seen any other story take such a bold path.

Is it really Sansa who saved them or the dude who rolled up with the knights? What about the knights who died?

Why do people expect fiction to have lessons? This isn't a fairytale.

>And it's not in your face about it, it's organic and believable. Very powerful storytelling, I hope more writers take note.

fantastical things happen in the show but in the day martins show about real human beans not heroes and fantasy. Jaime a simple dude that is good at fighting and loves fucking his sister. Nothing going change that.

wtf were D.D and the crayons our guys?

He hasn't loved Cersei for a very long time

>Dany does not want anyone else to know about it as she will lose her claim to the Iron Thone
>Jon, Arya, Anda, and Bran talk about Jon's true identity
Damn Jon already scoping out the throne

as long as she's not pure white devil she's with us you eugenics nazi

> Take twenty good men.

> No. I just need -- one.

Poetry.

>Jon takes the black again for killing Dany
What for? The wall serves no purpose anymore, the wildlings have succesfully come to the south, the night king and zombies are dead. The night watch has no more purpose.

what about them? they're expendable, women hold the real power.

Why aren't there more clips from the episode is Missendi dying the only interesting thing that happens

"That still only counts as one."

ancient Dragons were absolute units and giant flying tanks. Dany's dragons are all bark no bite

THERE MUST ALWAYS BE A NIGHT KING

What did Jon do in the battle that's worthy of praise?

Holy shit dropped...

Attached: 7NrRpl7.jpg (1200x627, 105K)

A dragon dies

they're still gonna fight over land and food

peacekeeping

There's also the clip of Euron shooting down Rhaegal

Because of the friends he met along the way.

the fact that dany getting killed pisses off feminists is so stupid to me.

anyone who could not see this coming is stupid. the character has been set up to be a conqueror. through each season dany is WARNED to be cautious, not to go on a kill spree, etc. of course she was going to end up as a villain.

Scales?

the normie shitstorm the next few weeks is going to be delicious

Yup, meant to be bucktoothed and horse faced - seriously ugly from birth. Then later on she gets her teeth smashed in and a cheek literally bitten off.

It is literally impossible to please these people.

so bran in the new king? WTF?

BURN THEM ALL!

The best parts are the racism/sexism/ accusations and complains

nice dubs budy.

This is only redeeming part of the finale. But the real truth is that everyone is going to hate the ending. Dumb and Dumber really fucked this one up.

>properly grown chad dragon
>dragon breastplate
>saddle
looks like Aegon wasn't a brainlet like Dany

A drop of wine spoils not the mud. A drop of mud spoils the wine.

streamable.com/rao7k

More Leaks:
- Jamie betrays the North
- Jamie is then captured by Dany's army
- Sansa reveals Jon's lineage to Tyrion who in turns tells Varys
- Varys decides to back Jon over Dany
- Dany has executes Varys
- Dany lead a devastating attack on King's Landing
- Tyrion frees Jamie in an effort to help Cersei flee the capital
- Jamie kills Euron but is mortally wounded
- Jamie finds Cersei but they die together
- Dany begins executing everyone in KL
- Dany has Tyrion arrested for freeing his brother
- Jon makes a false pledge to Dany before killing her
- Tyrion leads a council recommending Bran be made King
- John returns to the Wall
- Sansa becomes Warden of the North
- Bran rules with his small council consisting of Tyrion, Davos, Samwell, and Bronn
- Cleganebowl! (Sandor and Gregor wind up killing each other)

Attached: noone1.jpg (1024x1024, 625K)

She didn’t save Rickon that’s for sure. And we’re there any free folk even left after Hardhome?

This show is complete fucking shit.

GOOD.

Now normies will finally REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

why would he take the black when there no more threat? Shits dumb fan fiction but then again the writers of this show are dumb.

i'm literally done with this world.
killing off a key female lead is not sexism, it's just developing the fucking story.
a lot of great male leads were tossed. we were even able to forgive sansa arya reducing littlefinger to a retard.

based as fuck

Euron's theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=13YyvHSBKlc

Tonight better not fucking confirm any of this.

This is THE WORST
THE ABSOLUTE
FUCKING
WORST

have sex

Kek the dragons are little bitches

Can anyone confirm

proxtpb.art/torrent/32467984/Game_of_Thrones_S08E04_720p_HDTV_x264-CTU_

based bronn is the true game of thrones

>dany getting killed pisses feminists off
>anyone who didn't see it coming is stupid
no shit, feminists are not smart
sums up danyfags pretty well though

>Bronn on small council
Hahahahaa, what.

>- Euron's fleet takes down Rhaegal.
>- Cersei has Missandei executed
Both of these are confirmed.
Stay salty, normie.

Attached: Devilish_4a1cb5_6238404.jpg (470x595, 81K)

>Sansa becomes Warden of the North
confirmed

I smell some bullshit here

Too late, my friend.

Based Bronn wins without even trying

DUCK

guessing from the leaks this happens in s4

>dany teleports her dragons and her host back to dragonstone
>immediately after they start sailing for KL(?) they get ambushed by Euron
>Euron kills the dragon
>(missandei probably gets captures during the naval battle?)
>Euron sails back to KL
>Dany and her host teleport/sail to KL where Missandei gives head because cersei wants to make a point

torrent doesn't work

>and Bronn

but why?

Attached: 1308858578330.gif (332x332, 2.97M)

A draw between Stannis and Jaime

The Night King was never the real threat lmao

AAAAAHHHH

\
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
AAAAAAHHHH FUCK YOU DUNKIN DONUTS
WHAT THE FUCK DID I WASTE MY TIME ON!??!

FIRST THE WALKERS NOW THIS?!

>his council of Tyrion, Davos, Sam, and Bronn.

Based.

have sex... oh wait, you are never going to get pussy in your life kek

you can cut off black peoples balls and discipline them their entire lives but one opportune category 5 chimpout moment against whitey is too good to pass up.

get fucked mongrel cuck

Oh just wait till Dany dies.
It's gonna be glorious.

>You don't need legs or sex to be a ruler
how will he produce an heir?

What the fuck is all this?

Attached: 2zji43.jpg (562x488, 60K)

He's the conduit of the people. He's tells it how it is, even to a Lannister.

>ambition women are eveil and psychopathic and must be put down by good, flawless men who are too pure to be corrupted by the influence of power
this but unironically

cersei and euron saves /got/

have sex

Aegon also only used the all 3 dragons sparingly. Except for the Field of Fire they were used as a siege breakers, command and control, and reinforcing the invasions infantry and cavalry.

>reddit melting down
>tumblr on panic mode
>twitter's tears and anger

It's already glorious.

Weren't his sisters also riding and commanding the dragons?

He won't, the second GoT series starts after his death.

Everyone's arc is just to die unceremoniously

lol I thought Dany was going to lose everything but not die and just live in quiet seclusion

SPREAD THE SPOILTERS YOU SHITS BEFORE I PISS MY SELF

Attached: spoil you shits.jpg (850x654, 221K)

HERE.WE.GO.

Attached: file.png (1443x1049, 883K)

Is the bowl going to be any good?

>, the second GoT series starts after his death.
Who the fuck is going to watch anything after this shitshow of a season.

Ellaria Sand

Based

Doran Martell

People getting mad over HBO's fan fiction.

lol

Attached: tenor.gif (220x218, 321K)

I'm more baffled by how Cersei dies so peacefully, that's actually insulting to her character, wow.

I'LL CLIMB UP A LADDER WTIH A HAMMER AND A NAIL AND I'LL NAIL IT

Attached: er7lm16o6n021.jpg (1400x1050, 534K)

when the nk cums does it come off frozen, liquid, or kind of a slushie in-between?

Attached: f4bdbca63cb984e952de97421eea5aaa.jpg (540x720, 51K)

They were. user is just bitter.
Another factor was that dragons were new in westeros.

MS. OBAMA GET DOWN!

HOLY BASED D&D WERE /ourguys/ ALL ALONG KEK

Attached: file.png (2349x1742, 2.18M)

>Dunkin donuts

This bitch is pretty based for a SJW

They didn't have ballistas strong enough to kill dragons back then

>crazy bitch who has to be put down
propbably hits too close to home for resetera

Attached: 1557077275957.jpg (992x534, 267K)

And where is the source of this screenshot ?

Tldr the episode please

>he also had 100% valyrian ancestry and wouldn't have dreamed of marrying a westerosi

A Thai group on facebook wants money to leak the whole ep. They claim to have ep05 as well. Or so people said.

>EXPECTATIONS SUBVERTED

It's real shame

The age of waman is over

how did this turn into pic related?!

Attached: screen-shot-2019-04-14-at-10-24-39-pm-1555295128.png (480x477, 300K)

RIP HOUSE TWINK

Puberty. But he looks alright now, imo

Attached: branflakes.gif (245x128, 498K)

I mean who wrote that ? them ?

ohnononononono

Attached: file.png (2361x331, 113K)

BASED

low test

The dothraki dindunuffin

why do women type without any capitalization

>Said without any capitalization or punctuation,
>fucking based.

such a cutie

Attached: 1555719757023.jpg (937x720, 103K)

Are you trying to understand yourself better, user?

lookatthetopofhisheadhahahahaha

Attached: file.png (2362x411, 259K)

>women

>why do people kill their enemies in got

I could understand 4, how the fuck would they have episode 5 already

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: file.png (2364x246, 89K)

post some salt lmao

>fridged
They still haven't gotten over Kyle's gf's death?

Even Essos couldn't deal, Valyria had them under heel until the doom.

>give us money so you can see the episode a while whopping 7 hours early
Yeah, Thai trannys are the worst