One down, one to go

One down, one to go

Attached: j1RMXUi.png (585x460, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-05-03/-endgame-projected-to-eclipse-avatar-as-highest-grossing-film
statista.com/statistics/279111/number-of-cinema-screens-in-china/
josharcher.uk/static/files/2018/01/Industrial_Society_and_Its_Future-Ted_Kaczynski.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=giQdE3R-3LU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's the point of these threads?

Only one movie on that list has any kind of soul and isn't part of some garbage forced franchise

Will it make 600 million WW after this weekend now that China is almost out of the picture?

Yay Disney shareholders are rich! This made my day!

Movies are like sports teams now, I need my team to be in first!

Attached: ss3d_Ragdoll.gif (528x242, 1.47M)

Gee, I also don't understand why a film becoming the highest grossing film of all time would be of interest to a forum called "Television and Film". I guess its because I am mentally retarded as well.

Mr. Cameron...

Titanic was literally oscarbait user, james cameron lost his soul after T2

China will probably add about 50 million more for the rest of the run. Domestic another 250 million, and rest of the world can take of the rest fine.

Kys faggot. My point is that at least more than one posted about this, at least gather all in one thread instead of creating more about the same thing.

Gentlemen.. It's been an honor

Attached: 7GviyNn.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

Jokes on you friend, I have one share of Disney stock

Adjust to inflation

aaah detective pikachu help me

Zoe Saldana is the true MVP here.

Mcdonalds sold more than burgerking xD

Already? Damn.

Literally only $600M to go. It'll make it there in a week's time.

Cameron fags on suicide watch lmao

Attached: BA2D5F0D-1A9E-4A56-A1C5-55EBD8FB8D0C.jpg (1200x900, 220K)

Movies are my friends

probably a bit more since it will slow down now, but it's pretty much guaranteed now

is Dunston OK?

So people who shill for Endgame think this matters, but it doesn't mean anything in terms of quality considering it's literally Titanic and Avatar we're talking about.
If anything, becoming nr 1 on that list is a sign of being an incredibly bland movie.

Endgame has no legs. After the first week or so everyone has gone to see it to avoid spoiler or general anticipation of finishing the MCU arc. After that it's pretty much done and everyone who's going to see it already has. Sure some fans*ys will pump some numbers into it but it won't touch Avatar.

Even if it does by some miracle get to Avatar, Based Jim is already preparing to bury capeshit forever in his lair.

Attached: Savior of tv.jpg (548x723, 74K)

I'M FUCKING INVINCIBLE

Attached: marvel.png (225x225, 4K)

Abatap btfo

Attached: 1556928939621.png (2589x1032, 2.52M)

I know, right? It's genuinely blowing my mind how fast Endgame is makin' that PAPER.

Attached: lol no.png (456x349, 71K)

EG locked for 870 million Domestic, 610 million Chinese
ROW for IW was 1010 million
In order to beat Avatar, EG needs 29% more ROW than IW
Can Avatar get 297 million more than IW outside of USA, Canada and China?

>be Dunston
>check out

Literally how, it's the second fucking weekend

All this fucking cope in a single post haha

*Can EG

Cope harder.

Here comes the inflation butt blasted seething fags lol

NO

THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN

tiatnic is the sotry of a roastie craving sex and saying she is a good woman

>$150 million domestic second weekend
pretty impressive tobefair

Yes you are

>b-but the 76% drop
>b-but pikachu
>b-but chinese holidays
>...

Attached: 1460991389783.gif (173x267, 2.51M)

>he believes $1 of 1939 = $1 of 2019

Star Wars is going to make another 200 million when they announce the cinematic rerelease of the unaltered version later this year.
Avatar will beat gone with the wind when it rereleases again next year.

No bros what are we going to do?

He’s got nothing to say lmao

it easily can

Based

People also had no tv at home in 1939, and your only form of entertainment was the theater and maybe radio.

Titanic is literally the worst movie on the list

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE

Where? Latin America, SEA and India?

Dunston Checks Out

OH NO NO NO

Titanic is way better than Avatar, TFA, or Jurassic World.

It's beating Infinity War everywhere, so it shouldn't really be a problem. Even if it starts struggling at the end Disney will keep it in theaters enough to cross the threshold. Like with Black Panther and 700 million domestic

I AM INEVITABLE.

Christ! - Sundowner

Chinkmoot is a literal Disney paid shill. That's why mods and jannies were real try hards the last few weeks banning anyone who spoiled Endgame (and why that stupid Sticky stayed up until the most profitable weekends had passed).

The point of this thread is to continue shilling for mouse properties. "SEE FELLOW ANONS? CAPESHIT IS SO GOOD IT MAKES BILLIONS. LET'S GO WATCH MORE OF THEM!" This and 95% of all other capeshit threads are off topic and spam but mods never delete or archive them because they want brainlets talking and thinking about mouse properties day and night. If it's a slow day and all the retards are asleep or at school jannies come in and create mouse advertising disguised as shitpost/bait threads.

This isn't a board to discuss tv and movie related things anymore. It's a/tv/ertising for the mouse. Sad part is chinkmoot probably gets less than 500 disneybucks a month to do it.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 36K)

It’s funny that you mention that Jay because that reminds of of a Star Trek episode.

Attached: 96C4D546-581E-40DE-82B0-8D53189400AC.jpg (480x360, 11K)

formerly in

> Studio BV

It should be Disney or Marvel. You faked all these numbers but got that wrong?

This is very low IQ post

3 BILLION DOLLARS!

as much as I want based Marvel to finally BTFO the blue space indians, I just don't see it happening. :(

MOOR MUNIEZ MEEN BETTUR MOOBIE

Sometimes the hook goes out empty.

>this level of coping and seething

HOLY SHIT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I bet you're a DCuck

With the increased wealth of all the countries of the world since the 90s, and the increased population, as well as the lack of content in particular, it would seem that any movie that has even the slightest bit of hype will easily hit a billion. Maybe two. This is far less impressive than Titanic, which back in the day achieved $1 billion in 90s dollars and was popular throughout the world. The entire world is just addicted to soi shit now.

It made nearly 2.2 billion (might even be at that with the actuals) in its second weekend of release. It will make another 600 million from now on even if takes a bit longer due go all the burned demand

>still coping

oh no no no

>The entire world is just addicted to soi shit now.
Welcome to the dessert of the real

Yea Forums btfo. Cameronfags are gonna be on suicide watch now. Avatar 2 won’t be able to get to where Endgame will by the end of things.

>The entire world is just addicted to soi shit now.
Then maybe Avatar 2 has a chance.

a piece of my childhood gone

There is way more content now. Studios pump out blockbusters every few months and streaming is more popular than ever.

There was also 4.4 billion less people back in 1939.

Attached: 1553177307850.jpg (1024x731, 103K)

>muh inflation

In that case, can we adjust the Avatar numbers based on its 3D release to being more like normal? How much would Avatar have really made if the tickets for 3D cost as much as regular tickets?

Attached: 13397628_1815925545305305_801831243_n.jpg (480x480, 32K)

>anime
didn't even read

GWTW didn't make all its money in 1939. That gross counts all re releases from 1939 to 1989

I should have clarified by saying "original" content. We've just had 23 movies of capeshit.

Sure but if that was the real key to Gone with the Winds success you'd also see several other 1930s films on the top charts. The real reason it did so well was because it had a massive amount of fans who saw it as the definitive work on the antebellum era and civil war era from the souths point of view. It was re-released several times.

I for one own Disney stock, so this makes me happy

it has a chance to top Avatar
>$50 million next week (Mothers Day)
>$50 million the week after
>$100 million Memorial Day weekend
>$25 million the first week of June
>$5 million or $10 million a week for a month after
>$1 million a week for July
>less than $1 million a week for August
>out of Box Office by September

>tfw disney shareholder

it took Avatar 7 weekends to reach $2B. Endgame did that is just 2. That is fucking insane.

george lucas pls go

>/ALITA/: >Alita: Battle Angel >General Discussion #465

Sorry but Yea Forums is already going to be like Yea Forums. Hell its even backed by James Cameron himself.

>Teleports behind you
NOT SO FAST

Attached: gn-gift_guide_variable_c_2x.jpg (1840x765, 131K)

Avatar came out in 2009, the recession was still in full swing, people had limited money. The hype was built slowly by the first few waves of people going to see the movie and then telling others, whereas with Endgame, the hype has been building for like 8 years.

It's gonna do it. Finally, Avatar will be dethroned. Couldn't have happened with a better movie.

FUCK YOU IT DOES!!! BASED MCU!!!!!
Gone with the wind is for boomers!!! it wasn't even in 3D
I bet it made no money in China!! SHUT UP!!! Thanos i the new Vader!!!
FUCK U

Attached: 1555381637915.jpg (720x967, 71K)

In 2054 Dr Poofingers 2 will make 5bn opening weekend, best movie ever cope moar capeshitters

Attached: 65d.png (434x327, 32K)

shills and fanboys suck off a corporations who make money, i can't understand how retarded you need to be to be happy when a corporation make money.

Attached: 1556847569408.jpg (1024x768, 198K)

Attached: D50L2-ZWwAEdP0H.jpg (820x1001, 125K)

Endgame could have had a chance if it didn't have massive competition incoming. Pikachu, Gojira, Dark Phoenix, Lion King and Spidey.

it has 0% chance of beating Avatar.

Normally I’d agree with you that the box office console war stuff is retarded, but in this case we’re talking about a movie which actually has a chance to reach the #1 spot all time which is actually a pretty big deal. That only tends to happen once every 10-15 years or so.

Movie is shit. It will be lucky to make 400 million.

Endgame will be #1 again next weekend, probably with around 70 million domestic. That's not including the 20-30 million it makes daily during the week.

>Dark Phoenix

lmao, everyone knows that shit will flop hard

t. Disney shill

sorry autist but endgame already did the impossible, there's no fucking way this thing will ever come close to what we just witnessed

>it takes 10 years and over 20 movies to bring down one James Kinomeran film about blue aliens
Capeshitters should all die.

Except you aren’t just talking about it. It’s not an interesting factoid. There’s 20 threads celebrating it as if magic capey man making some shareholders money is a personal victory for the manchildren here.

>h-haha it won't beat it guys

It only took 22 previous movies hyped by basedboys, 8 years and a billion plus dollars in marketing to get there.

Buddy it's literally only days away from dethroning Avatar. Even before DP comes out it could beat it.

>Back in the day
Nigga it took Titanic 5000+ days to reach 2 billion and Endgame did it in 11 days.

>Over a decade of generic capeshit containing maybe 2 memorable movies using CGI outsourced to pajeets only just manages to beat a Cameronkino about a ship sinking from the 1990's
Most impressive.

shitting into cameron's breakfast cereal is extremely relevant to this board's autism

>280m worldwide on its second weekend, with half of it coming from NA
LMAO. It's never going to reach Avatar. It's got another 200m left in NA and 150-200 overseas at the very most.

Attached: 1556823239181.png (584x717, 360K)

Seethe more. We had daily Aquamutt threads without you fags crying.

Well that's because Titanic didn't get 2 billion in its original run. It went over that after the 2012 3D re release.

So I was wrong to think that Endgame wouldn't beat Titanic. But It won't beat Avatar.

OH NO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING

I would be at the bottom of that list if it weren't for the inflation of the dollar.

Movie was garbage.

I kinda forgot it was out desu. Are people enjoying it? Nolan's Batman is the only capeshit I like

Believe it or not, there were a lot less movie theaters then

There was a time when Bernard Hill featured in the 1st and 2nd highest grossing movies.

I remember hearing back in the day (the 90s) about it passing $1 billion. That was huge back in the day. Now you faggots like that basedboy with the disease on his face who post "reaction" videos etc and hype up the movie DOING IT FOR FREE. Uncomparable.

so glad to see this soiboi being btfo

Attached: 1549936163439.png (1017x639, 481K)

yahoo! captain america pow pow thanos!

yipeeeee! *runs around like an airplane* THOR AND HULK GONNA POW POW ULTRON! *starts bouncing around*
*hits head on corner of table*
waaa... WAAAAAAAA!!!

Attached: 1530572396964.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

It made that much internationally not worldwide

Attached: IMG_20190505_191648.png (1080x992, 157K)

> literally unknown movie ranked 8th

None of those are actual competition. If most people have a choice between any of those or Endgame, they're watching Endgame simply because of the hype. When the bluray comes out, Yea Forums is basically going to be 90% endgame threads.

>literally unknown movie
Zoomin' Subhuman detected

>i kinda forgot it was out

lmao this level of cope, we have daily threads here about Endgame, now they're less because of GoT

>*runs around like an airplane*

Attached: 1402969935743.gif (250x188, 910K)

>not realizing that all the teens and young adults wont have the money to watch it since they all blew it on Endgame

Attached: 1518328677175.png (1280x1519, 768K)

People overestimated Pikachu and Gojira. It will top Avatar by July when LK and Spidey come out
>Dark Phoenix
user please.

Lol

literally who

Attached: 1429889376239.jpg (600x631, 25K)

Not him but to add to this.
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-05-03/-endgame-projected-to-eclipse-avatar-as-highest-grossing-film

>As Walt Disney Co.’s “Avengers: Endgame” rockets toward a second record-breaking weekend, one analyst has made a bold prediction.

>Wade Holden -- an entertainment-industry forecaster at Kagan, S&P Global Market Intelligence -- now expects the superhero movie to eclipse 2009’s “Avatar” as the highest-grossing film of all time. That means “Endgame” would have to generate at least another $1 billion in box-office revenue globally in the coming weeks.

>Already, “Endgame” is in the top five, raking in $1.79 billion as of Friday morning. That puts it just behind a quartet of movies that made $2 billion-plus: “Avatar,” “Titanic,” “Star Wars: The Force Awakens” and “Avengers: Infinity War.”

>The figures aren’t inflation-adjusted, but having the top-grossing film is still a major bragging right for the industry. James Cameron wrote and directed both of the current top two movies, so “Endgame” threatens to push him down the ranks.

>But he’ll have another shot at box-office glory next year: “Avatar 2,” part of a franchise now owned by Disney, will be released in December 2020.

Attached: 06f.jpg (185x177, 8K)

you mad

Attached: dabbin on dc cucks.jpg (686x751, 54K)

oh you know just a bigger billion dollar franchise.

I still don't get why Avatar is the first one. Ok, the 3D was incredible, but that's all. Everything else was mediocre.
At least Titanic had some emotion

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA O MY GOD HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA SO FUNNYYY HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA user I CAN'T HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA I CAN'T AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHASH BREATH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAS I CAN'T BREATH user HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAJAJAAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GOD HAHAHAHAHHAA CAMERONFAGS HAHAHABHAHAHAHA CAMERONFAGS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA DKEKS HAHAHAHAHAHA DKEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It was a well-funded movie about the evil white man attacking a country of POCs right after Obama got elected, of COURSE it was going to do well.

Never see em, just sneedson threads, political bait, GOT everywhere. Visited one yesterday about white vs asian grills

Titanic is now the McLaren F1 of movies

Attached: mclaren_f1.jpg (1800x1200, 415K)

>endgame will be #1 again next weekend

user you and I both know it won't. Detective Pikachu will.

Fuck burgerking

Dude, Endgame will beat Avatar to become the highest-grossing movie of all time next week. Just accept it and move on with your life.

I completely agree with all of you.

that's literally how currency works
are you actually trying to argue against inflation?

280m = 403m? avatarfags can't even into basic maths

>Endgame won't even beat some shitty musical from 60s
LMFAO.

Attached: 1556915982751.png (376x242, 16K)

So Endgame has already beaten TFA and Jaws?

This needs to be updated now

Because he was the one making them

It came out at the perfect, and I mean fucking perfect time to exploit a brief 3D craze.

1. We'll see
2. It took over 20 movies to get to this point, still not impressive.

>to become the highest-grossing movie of all time
It would be deserved desu

Attached: 1554947471832.jpg (2045x1024, 213K)

It mostly just had the Aesthetics for it going. None of the characters were really memorable or interesting. Seriously ask anyone who watched it and ask if they remember any of the characters. The same magic Avatar had back then won't work again in this day and age. Notice how Avatarfags on here don't even discuss the fucking story/plot? That's how fucking bland it is.

Attached: +7.png (841x878, 147K)

These threads are to bring and make fun of butt blasted faggots like you. To rub it in your face as it were.

there is not a single good movie in that top 10 list.
pretty fucking sad tbqh

BASED. Couldn’t have said it better myself. That guy is a retard.

>Pikachu, Gojira, Dark Phoenix
>massive competition
at some point even you retards have to know how pathetic you are

Attached: tenor.gif (494x494, 1.46M)

Capeshit is shit but these cucks decide OH ITS FINE IF I SPAM BVS SHAZAM THREADS BUT ITS NOT FINE IF SOMEONE SPAMS MARVEL SHIT

You can’t have it one way.

How many billion dollar movies do they have again?

I truly hope someone is making a compilation of these posts for once it beats avatar

Attached: 1536797379282.png (723x1023, 1.09M)

>In three of the highest grossing movies of all time
>Potentially about to be in four
How does she do it?

Literally the best movie on that list.

>Seriously ask anyone who watched it and ask if they remember any of the characters.
I think most people would remember colonel Quaritch desu

Endgame's third weekend will be $70 million Detective Pikachu is tracking for $50 million

It's over. You lost. AGAIN. Get over it

Brain dead, worthless faggots cheer for a bad movie to be the number one of all time because they care about popularity and not quality. They are NPCs, lemmings, sheeple, etc.

it's literally just the Chinese holiday that did it
60k screens today in China versus 5k screens when Avatar released in 2009

>he actually thinks this
>a 3rd weekend slug beating the gargantuan that is POKEMON on its first weekend

fuck Marvel fags and their tiny brains.

>It took over 20 movies to get to this point, still not impressive

Endgame got to this point in 2 weeks, Avatar got to it in 5 weeks. To me, that's impressive as fuck.

I completely agree with you, Based Marvelchad.

Attached: marvelvscapcom.gif (500x339, 103K)

it is over jimbocucks
we, the marvel chads have won and there's nothing you can do about it, you could have hope of avatar 2 beating it but it is too late now, no one cares about avatar anymore

Attached: 1553377384237.webm (480x480, 1.24M)

>Endgame got to this point in 2 weeks, Avatar got to it in 5 weeks. To me, that's impressive as fuck.
It really isn't, considering how there's 12x the theater screens in china as there were when Avatar came out.

How low iq are you?

He means avatar...

Putting Marvel against Pokemon is really a scenario of putting an unstoppable force against an immovable object.

>considering how there's 12x the theater screens in china as there were when Avatar came out.

Where's your source for that claim? Also, it's still impressive to me.

Do you know when the last time a Pokemon movie was in theaters?

Look at the size of his lad
What an absolute unit

statista.com/statistics/279111/number-of-cinema-screens-in-china/

>he doesn't know
Avatar has 4 sequels planned already.

>2 billion in a week
>Will be the greatest box office in history
>T-That's the end of Marvel
Poor DC cucks and /pol/ always wrong.

I agree, this dumb thread is taking away from previous GOT and farmer posting

B-but Joker will say WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY

He said forced franchise not well-planned franchise

I'd believe Detective Pikachu would have a chance to be massive if it had Ash as the protagonist.

KEK

Is Game of Thrones any good?

This, Marvel was never planned out as a franchise until Avengers became a big hit and they had to wing it.

I-It has no legs!!! D-Detective Pikachu and Godzilla will save Avatar and kill Disney even though Disney owns Avatar...F-FACT!!!

Why on earth would Ash make it massive? People who know who he is are going to see it anyway and people who don't won't care.
You're retarded.

implying

Not really.

>Ash
I think I'll take the black kid over a jobber.

Attached: 0c5.png (228x217, 74K)

>still 300+ million short of the real box office take

lmao good luck

Why people think a Red-blue adaptation would be a good idea beats me. At least with the detective plot you can do more interesting stuff than animal figthing.

There's a reason they kept Ash instead of getting a new protagonist for each season.

Based Marvelchad!

Attached: marvelvscapcom.jpg (1080x833, 104K)

You're baiting me, right? You can't actually be this retarded.
Ash is still the protagonist because it means they don't have to create a new character, they can keep the same pikachu, they can keep the same voice actress, and it keeps autistic weebs like you happy. He's not some sort of wildly popular box office draw, he's the protagonist of a kids tv show.

Exactly. Ash is a pimp with his own harem of lolis.

Attached: harem_of_ash.jpg (1200x328, 138K)

I don't think people realize just how massive Pokemon is. MCU is an irrelevant blimp compared to it. That said, the franchise being popular doesn't guarantee the movie will be successful, but if reviews are decent and the movie is actually any fun, then it's guaranteed to make good money given how well known the franchise is in the world, and put a big dent in Endgame's gross. They both have the same manchildren and kid audience.

Attached: trends.png (1155x846, 88K)

>Serena got aged down from a nubile young woman to a loli just so she could be paired with Ash
what a chad

Attached: Oh_my.jpg (1022x577, 89K)

I can’t wait for Avatar 2 to bomb harder than Alita Battle Angel.

>Based Jim is already preparing to bury capeshit forever in his lair.
Like Alita was suppose to?

Oh god oh fuck

The massive spike for Pokemon is Pokemon Go.

because pokemon is pokemon in every language, no one say avengers in my country, we call it Vingadores

You retard women don't like cap shit

>women don't like cap shit
You... you don't use social medias. do you.

Attached: 1447182599763.png (251x252, 103K)

They do if there is an empowered woman (Captain Marvel) who saves the day when all men failed.

Mothers day weekend is a big movie day

Trips of truth. Ash is a chad among chads.

Attached: ash's_girlfriends.jpg (850x1313, 1.22M)

nigga I went to watch it with 4 girls

Fuck if i know man. Lord knows the only reason Titanic got put on any list was from the teen girls who watched it twice a week for months.

and everyone clapped

In russia Cap is called
Shield Man and Wolverine is Murder Knuckles.

Just like how guys would go to watch a movie just for some hot chick, girls also do the same for hot men.

There's a reason why all of the male hero leads have a shirtless scene in their own movies, and its not for the guys.

oh lawd he comin

>tfw I forgot to pre-buy ticket because I've been in outer space
jeez
but the yellow cutie STILL has a 4-day delay...

Avatar is that mommy? still a win for me
and it's not even confirmed if hela is even dead, thor did destroy asgard though

>you will NEVER be as chad as Chadbull

Infinity War got a ton of decade-long fence sitters into Marvel capeshit the same way the first Avengers movie did. People who shrugged off the capeshit finally watched it with friends out of curiosity.

Why can't modern movies compete with older ones despite the growing population? Tickets sold is the only worthy metric.

Attached: file.png (922x1035, 136K)

They were pre-smart phones. Going to the movies was a HUGE deal and would make or break your weekend. Now people go just to see SJW shit in action.

>tickets sold
Not true because box office is how much money a movie made, so dirt cheap tickets inflate how successful the film actually was. Adjusted gross WW is the only valid metric (just because americans liked a movie doesn't mean that european did)

To make you upset

>the top 5 are all Disney properties now
I don’t like this future

Attached: 860FB1D5-6737-4A99-B80C-9B01A1BCB267.jpg (217x320, 10K)

Attached: IMG_8783.jpg (1500x600, 243K)

Oy Vey!

>Why can't modern movies compete with older ones despite the growing population?
Theaters used to have a technological monopoly on the ability to watch a moving picture show. Now your phone can do it.

Your tears are delicious

Someone explain to me why someone would unironically be a corporate fanboy / unpaid shill.

Change Avengers to Marvel

to praise our corporate overlords in a vein attempt at vicariously living out their power process.

>dirt cheap tickets inflate how successful the film actually was
Well, in 1930, if you adjust for inflation, an average ticket cost around 5$. Today it's almost 10$. Which still isn't expensive. So, you can suggest that Gone with the Wind was somewhat inflated. However, Star Wars ticket cost almost the same amount of money as today. And it was still far more successful than NuWars.

life is boring. always fun to choose sides for everything.

>marvel is best, fuck DC
>Squirtle is best, fuck charmander
>ferrari is best, fuck lamborghini
>blue is best, fuck red
>playstation is best, fuck xbox
>skyline is best, fuck supra
>breaking bad is best, fuck sopranos
>x burger chain is best, fuck y burger chain

etc.

>>ferrari is best, fuck lamborghini
no doubt about it. lambo is now audi-owned and a part of cancerous VW-autogroup

>Squirtle is best, fuck charmander
This but unironically

Not him, but here it is.

Attached: trends.png (1172x617, 38K)

Seething

>Pikachu, Gojira, Dark Phoenix
>competition

Poetic. I like it.

>women don't like cap shit

Attached: 1556372243024.jpg (645x1000, 107K)

Too smart for religion and too much of a brainlet for anything else worthwhile. They need something to be proud of. Race isn't allowed unless they're non-white, sex isn't allowed unless they're non-CIS male, sexual orientation isn't allowed unless it's non-hetero etc. Obviously they could embrace the last part, but that's too much hassle. If they just latch on to something successful then they can feel successful by proxy because in reality they're even bigger losers than me or you.
This link will help to clarify it.

josharcher.uk/static/files/2018/01/Industrial_Society_and_Its_Future-Ted_Kaczynski.txt

youtube.com/watch?v=giQdE3R-3LU

Redditson Ford utterly btfo

Attached: Screenshot_20190506-013302_Chrome.jpg (1306x477, 116K)

>unabomber
Kek

I'm happy honestly. I've seen so many films that are truly great that I don't care anymore about anything but cape shit. We are never getting another 400 blows, 7th seal, 2001 or any groundbreaking non-capeshit cinema anymore. I only go to theatres to watch superhero movies, Cap wielding Mjonir was the best cinema experience ever.

Basically capeshit is the only films that matters at this point.

Imagine knowing this piece of irrelevant information you rice humping sperg

>Basically capeshit is the only films that matters at this point.

Attached: bugman.jpg (837x840, 143K)

Nice projection but I don't subscribe to pop culture geek shit. I just watch the films.

He was unironically right about everything.

Advanced autism

>imagine being this autistic
Yes, Disney controls our underwater Asian basket weaving board full of shit stained autismos just to burn cash and watch retards scream

At least it was alright oscar bait. The other movies in the top 6 are utter trash without a hint of personality.

Titanic is for fucking faggots.

lol

I hope it takes #1 that way it will fuck up all the planned marketing for the unwanted Avatar sequels.
>The sequel to the #1 movie you've been waiting 10 YEARS for...
*coughs*
>I mean #2 movie... adjusted for inflation!

>Taking the post seriously and not getting the joke

Wow this board is more shit than ever.

The story was cute. It'd be a great movie without the cheesy bits.

Oh the ironing.

That's exactly what a faggot would say. Titanic is disingenuous garbage made for women in the first half, and for closeted men who pretend to watch the movie in the second half for the destruction.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY

Nice quints but fuck off. The poor fuck meets rich chick storyline is timeless and the romance was kinda cute. It even had a lovely twist in the end.
Plus obviously there were tons of iconic shots.

Also do you seriosuly want to argue that any other movie in the list comes even close?

I dont think they can even do that, even if they wanted to. It wuldnt get a 4600 screen release anyway.

Keep seething incel

If I put my cock in front of your face you would literally salivate. That's how much of a gay boy you are.

Projecting!

and you would know that how....

Its gonna be in theaters tilll july/august easily, theres no way they cant gross 600mill in that span

you are fucking retarded... theres less then 10 movies in HISTORY that hit 2 billion

3d tickets were more expensive then they are now...

MUH INFLATION

Are people retarded? These numbers are not accurate. Inflation has not been accounted for. Avatar will never be passed.

if he re releases it before Avatar 2 does that count?

It's called tribalism and it's in everything

its official tracking from a 3rd party, incel

your franchise aimed purely at children wont beat something that is aimed at everyone and has had buildup for 8 years and 60+ years of comic books... Its just not gonna happen brainlet...

Pookeymans is tracking for 50million first week-end, DC D-list hero made more then that and its topping out at 350mill worldwide

because more then cinemas, theaters and radio exists you dumb fuck

A dollar from the 1997 is worth 50% more today. So the billion-dollar-bar is that much easier to hit. Faget.

thats just a millenial disease mate

>>breaking bad is best, fuck sopranos

Attached: 1554356596355.jpg (600x325, 40K)

Based Mouse finna take over the Earf.

going to take a nap bros, one day i wont wake up

>beat a 22 year old movie, with inflation
Wow.

Avatar only made that much money because of the 3D gimmick and more expensive tickets.

Attached: 356492569.png (1073x1073, 1.24M)

>implying Avengers didn't have that.
Tickets weren't more expensive back then either you fucking kike

Gone with the Wind was a REALLY GOOD MOVIE. I'm a non-gay male too and I liked it.

>bunny
>being hypocritical
for shame

>im a nervous 14 year old virgin who thinks disney is his friend & doesn't understand inflation

oh no no no

>No one saw End Game in Imax

thank cameron ya bong

>that's so insane, mommy buys my tickets & i don't understand they have almost doubled in price since 2009

>marvel fans: avatar tickets were more expensive
>also marvel fans: lol you can't count inflation, cope XD

They're vidya, even have their own board. Doesn't mean much in this cesspool though.
Where you their for pokemon go?
I honestly wonder just how much more this movie would made around the time pokemon go, and some nin10do ds came came out

and even then, people payed
again and again and again

Show me inflation adjusted, with CPI at the time, along with DOMESTIC.

Foreign shit skins don't matter when they didn't watch much over 10 years ago.

Attached: 1556551531001.jpg (1000x667, 144K)

Actually, Avatar has proportionally made more of its money overseas than Avengers has so far.

4 billion easy

And I hate capeshit

Domestic drops off faster nowadays due to more media options than 2009.

Netflix, videogames, Facebook, YouTube. Etc.

but it got there

It won't beat Avatar. I'll leave Yea Forums forever if I'm proven wrong.

You're here (4channel) forever.

Get fucked.

Attached: 1556414751997.png (1329x797, 852K)

no you won't because you know you're full of shit on both counts

I don’t have to show you nothing faggot, figure out how to cope by yourself

>get's killed immediately

Attached: $40 million opening $100 million total.png (750x765, 192K)

are these dollars on chained dollars?