This guy does better in a 1v1 against Thanos than the Hulk?

>This guy does better in a 1v1 against Thanos than the Hulk?
What?

Attached: captain-america.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tgcbuO3ku7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Hx8ob0BAkOs
youtu.be/OCMmZ_we9h0?t=211
youtube.com/watch?v=kO5WPKT0690
youtube.com/watch?v=8HSH44CAIA0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>whosoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of Thor

Ruffalo neutered the Hulk

The Hulk is pure durability and strength, which works pretty good against untrained and weaker foes, but not on enemies whose damage output can't be tanked properly. Cap's approach work better as he avoids getting hit as much as he can. Also, he only really stood out once he had Thr's hammer, which effectively makes him a better Thor.

So basically, MCU Hulk would be wrecked by Cavill’s Superman?

Because he's fucking BASED

OP BTFO

This, Norton’s hulk looked better against Thanos

Did Cap give Thor his hammer back?

Attached: 1557026301448.png (662x562, 508K)

what do u mean? the hulk got a few good shots off and then got stomped just like capt.

And Thor got BTFO by thanos

Yes

Did Cap not lose? He took him by surprise and keep pounding him with combos so he couldn't react.

And Cap still lost until he was saved by Doctor Strange and his portals bringing everyone back

Leave Thanos to me

Attached: SW.jpg (1367x2048, 254K)

This.

This is the only character on that battlefield that actually stood a chance against thanos in a 1v1. That’s why when she was about to kill him he ordered his ship to fucking nuke the battlefield to save his own ass. Scarlet witch is OP.

>guy who can easily defeat Thanos with no stones just holds some water the whole fight.

What did they mean by this.

>Hulk
>strong as fuck but can’t really fight for shit
>Thor
>strong as fuck. Not as strong as hulk but a better fighter than him
>Cap
>not as strong as hulk or Thor but MUCH better fighter than Hulk and Thor
>Cap with hammer
>strong as fuck expert fighter

They needed to keep him busy. He would have wrecked Thanos. The two were evenly matched when Thanos had multiple stones.

MCU Superman is much more powerful than any MCU hero with the possible exception of Carol. He is super-fast, a power none of the MCU heroes have these days, super-tough and super-strong. While he may only be on a par with MCU Hulk in terms of strength, his speed means he would effortlessly solo Hulk and probably everybody put together barring Strange fuckery. Superspeed is a power best used in small doses because once you give it to an already powerful character the only way they can lose to someone who doesn't have it is authorial fiat, e.g. behaving like idiots.

And ultron
Based Wanda

Attached: images (3).jpg (609x504, 39K)

She tore Ultron's "heart" out of his vibranium body. The only other time we've seen someone break vibranium was Thanos destroying the shield.

She could have and almost did, kill him. Another 5 or 10 seconds and she would have ripped him into 2 pieces.

But he lost

Scarlett tits

Hulk has no combat training and knows no forms of combat. His attacks all rely on his strength and punching and kicking. Basically, he knows about the same as your average schoolyard thug about fighting.

Cap on the other hand is a military trained combatant who knows almost every form of combat known to man. He knows about things like pressure points and parts of anatomy that are vulnerable to harm and how to injure those parts. That alone makes him a better adversary. Plus you add the fact that he is wielding the hammer and he's like a ninja Thor just without Thor's increased strength.

>The only other time we've seen someone break vibranium was Thanos destroying the shield.

Was it vibranium though? I thought it was a different shield. Maybe I'm wrong but I swear in Endgame Tony says he made it for Cap. Unless Tony got his hand on some vibranium, it probably wasn't it.

Writers were fucking retarded.

Manages to do better than Captain Marlel while being 10x as likeable.

No, Howard made it for Cap you mongoloid, and he said it was vibranium in the scene he gave it to him.

I don't think the way it bounced around and got smacked around like a baseball by the hammer would work if it wasn't

Isn't Hulk one of strongest characters in the comics? MCU nerfed him hard hasn't it?

she was also capable of destroying vision

Most versions of him really aren't, "ME HULK STRONGEST THERE IS" is just posturing because he's a big dumb brute.

I'm actually surprised the MCU never had Cap go up against Hulk, given they pulled alot from the Ultimate series of comics where there wasn't that big of a strength disparity between them

Attached: 4002768-piss.jpg (1267x1920, 587K)

Most powerful MCU characters are intentionally weaker than their comic counterparts to avoid the exact Superman Problem they have now created with Carol.

hulk had two fucking years training as a gladiator what the fuck why can't he fight?

Doomsday is equivalent if not stronger than Hulk. As long as Supes wasn't already weakened by kryptonite, then yes he would beat Hulk. The only MCU Avengers who would have a chance at stopping Supes without prep time would be Wanda and Strange.

because ultimate cap is cancer

not banner tho

I heard she was incredibly IMBA in the comics. She probably could defeat Thanos if it was her comic self.

It's not really training when alm your opponents are jobbers

He has his moments. But 616 is certainly more likeable

Attached: capsc4.jpg (616x960, 222K)

valkyrie literally kidnapped and enslaved people and made them fight hulk to the death while she got drunk and rode his green dick

I hope they given her a mental breakdown. At the end of endgame it hinted that she can communicate with the dead

Thor got BTFO by Hulk with ONE punch in Avengers 1

im still holding out hope for House of M

>At the end of endgame it hinted that she can communicate with the dead

You've never heard a religious person say "He knows" before? It's standard religious dogma to assume the dead are watching us from heaven.

Thor got punted by one punch. He presumably got right back up.

the thing that gets me about MCU Hulk is they never gave him any absurd in-universe feats to really sell the powerlevel of everyone he jobbed to.
they relied solely on comics-and-tv character memory to sell it, which is just lazy.
i'm not saying he had to be worldbreaker, punches-warp-reality, bullshit hulk. even the most smooth-brained of moviegoers would balk at that losing to anything. what i'm saying is it would have been a lot more satisfying to have people in the theater saying 'holy shit the purple guy just WRECKED the big green dude that punched a mountain in half' rather than 'hulk seems kinda weak in mcu wtf man'

> At the end of endgame it hinted that she can communicate with the dead
Just a figure of speech you mongoloid

He one shot that giant space whale

/thread
>also Thor was a fat fuck and out of shape in endgame. Infinity War Thor would have easily won against Thanos; the only reason they made him fat was to nerf him.

No he kept it when he went back in time

Wow what an interesting character Superman is! No wonder everyone praises his movies and he’s breaking office records

Wait....

Superman got his ass handed to him by the MCU. Power levels do not make a character

Bruce Banner does not have the combat skills of Captain America. Hulk has pure strength agility and endurance but in Endgame, we're shown that Bruce has more or less taken over but retains Hulk body for durability and overall advantages of being a "you're a big guy"

>Endgame didn't feature her battling Ebony Maw

Wasted potential there Russos

lol do people really belive that carol is that strong lol lol

He had to return it to dark world along with the stone because that Thor had no hammer

Have you never been comforted after someone died before? Especially if you're religious? It's a figure of speech on one side and on another it's a belief.

Norton Hulk certainly looked cooler

Attached: hulk.jpg (600x300, 39K)

he bounces the hammer off it in combat it has to be vibranium

AAAAHHHHHHHHHH CANNONS HELP ME

Attached: 124511356136.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

Who the fuck thought that was a good outfit choice? Also why did she just drop the whole goth look after Age of Ultron? She looks like such a bland woman without it all

So this is what autism is like

They should go comics accurate next

Attached: scarlet-witch.jpg (571x981, 233K)

>b-b-but t-t-he po-poweer level don't make sense guys
Seriously, you guys are the cancer of both /a and /tv

You know, I just realized something. I've been shitting on ruffalo hulk since after avengers 1, because ruffalo's acting has been getting worse and the character has too (age of ultron was bad, ragnarok was awful, and we barely got to see hulk in infinity war because he got his ass kicked and acted like a baby because of it)...but now a week after seeing the movie, I realized that, while we didnt see hulk fight, we got to see a lot of hulk, we got good ruffalo acting, and he wasn't a neurotic basedboy pansy the entire time.

I didn't get the epic raging hulk beatdown I wanted to see, but at least I got to see some good banner.

what did the Hulk even do in the final battle, I feel like he was useless. He was standing there with everyone and then he just fucks off and they don't really show him again. he was so useless this movie

the same way thanos did when the Hulk got in some sucker punches.

Are people really this retarded when it comes to how valuable a surprise attack is?

>what did the Hulk even do in the final battle
I never saw him after the building collapsed

he wasn't useless though, he was the only one who could survive the gauntlet (it had to be used twice, 2nd time killed tony)

Yeah Hulk's used to fighting armies. You use different moves when you're fighting half a dozen people, than when you only have to be worried about one.

Thor got bodied off screen

Infinity War Thor would've beaten base-level (no stones) Thanos. In Endgame, Thor is nerfed by being a fat fuck.

>gets btfo so hard he has to call an an airstrike to get her off him
Lol Thanos 2014 was a little bitch

Attached: 1528213526134.jpg (600x300, 30K)

>Not as strong as hulk
I dunno about that, hulk gets bodied in Ragnarok. Maybe in the comics it's different but I feel like MCU Thor may as well be stronger

> He knows about things like pressure points and parts of anatomy that are vulnerable to harm and how to injure those parts.
>implying he does any of this in the movie
Lol. He did well against Thanos because it's his final stand in his final movie and the good guys need to win..and because of the hammer

thor is physically weaker and less tough than hulk, that's all
he's a better fighter and has magic powers and equipment

This guy went backed in time, at some point realised he had romantic feelings for and kissed his own grand niece, and did nothing to tell his young self in 2010s about what he was about to do while his friends smirked and watched.

And he crushed them all easily. so like the other user said, not really "practice" or training. This is why everyone expected Thor to get bodied but didn't realize Thor was fucking Thor

Not that kind of time travel

Thanos BTFO

Attached: 1557079839883.webm (1280x720, 2.59M)

user post the rest of it where he has to call in an airstrike like a little bitch.

he gave it back to past thor

Ant-Man did it too.

The Russo's and Feige neutered the Hulk. Hulk was the best part of the first Avengers film.

looks like a jojo character

Ayy lmao

Why are X-Men so op?

Ragnarok outright showed us Thor is not only a better fighter but just as strong as the Hulk. And that was BEFORE he gained full control of his lightning powers.

Just wait until the other X-Men are introduced. We'll get some cool persecution kino. Also the Fantastic Four.

Can anyone tell me why was Thanos able to carry the Stormbreaker? Don't you need to be worthy to carry it, like the Mjölnir?

how exactly did it show that thor is physically stronger?

Hulk couldn't even beat Hela's doggo while Thor could at least hang with her in a fight unless you are also retarded and forgot about Hulk getting his ass kicked in the arena by Thor until the GM knocked him out to prevent Hulk from losing.

Hulk did beat the doggo, and Thor beat hulk in a fight; doesn't mean he's stronger.

He wasn't carrying Storm breaker, he had gripped onto Thor's hands and was forcing it into his chest. Like how an enemy still gets stabbed by his own knife while holding it if he is grappling with a stronger guy

>Thor beat hulk in a fight; doesn't mean he's stronger.
Is this some new level of coping autism?

Attached: 1507074744099.png (372x357, 227K)

are you fucking retarded?
Stronger means PHYSICALLY STRONGER, as in "can lift more weight" or "exert more force"
It doesn't mean "can win in a fight". I'm stronger than connor mcgregor, but he could kick my ass.

Thor is more powerful overall but not in terms of sheer physical strength

Wanda isn't even the most powerful female mutant magic user in the Marvel Universe.

Attached: Magik.jpg (474x529, 75K)

They are friends with wakanda now, faggot

The real question is how does Twinblade Thanos, with zero stones, completely body and dunk on nano-Tony chunk-Thor and mjolnir-Cap in a way that it looked like he could have beat ten of them AND then that same Thanos with all six stones gets dominated by Captain Marvel and was about to get killed by her and only the fact that he uses the Power stone directly on her gets rid of her.

If she's that much more powerful than all the avengers, whats the point of the other people, and whats the point of watching the MCU anymore?

>and whats the point of watching the MCU anymore?
moot question
with tony, cap, and nat gone, and thor cucked since since the end of avengers 2, it's effectively over for most original fans

He catch it in the air before Thor did

Attached: thanosbreaker.jpg (825x453, 38K)

At the end of civil war Tony took the shield back from Cap because his dad made it. Same shield.

>AAAAAAAAAHHHH HELP MEE THIS TINY WOMAN IS TOO STRONG

Attached: 1556273868085.webm (954x400, 2.95M)

I didn't get this either. He literally took on some of the strongest guys in the MCU and then had to take on even more of them AND he took on Carol. I guarantee you if Tony didn't snap and the glove was still flying around he would have been able to take on pretty much anyone with Wanda, Strange, or Carol being the only ones who could keep him at bay.

He can do this all day.

Odin wasn't around to put the worthiness enchantment on Stormbreaker.

The Hulk represents pure male dominant sexuality. He's like the embodiment of an erection. Of course they are going to break the erection in half. Can't have that with the new pussies takin over.

Attached: 1415563414251.jpg (286x331, 22K)

>Hulk did beat the doggo
No he didn't.

He punched it, it lost it's grip and reared way back, then fell over the waterfall.

Stormbreaker wasn't enchanted the way Mjolnir and Gungnir were. Stormbreaker was created by the dwarf dude specifically for overpowering the Infinity Gauntlet and killing Thanos, Mjolnir was magically enchanted by Odin himself with a spell that only people with the same goodness and courage as Thor could use it.

Yeah... That makes sense

just turn your brain off bro

What's not obvious about that?

Thor's power + Cap's elite combat skills

Yeah, gravity defeated Hela's wolf, not the Hulk. And at no point in the fight did the Hulk ever have an advantage over Fenris. A casual bite from it to his leg had the Hulk bleeding. So again, Hulk couldn't even beat her dog in a fair fight and Hulk had to get lucky with the environment for it to fall off of Asgard thanks to the flow of the waterfall.

>Fenrir Sun-Eater doesn't even bite off one of Hulk's hands before falling off the map
I'm still disappointed.

He punched it off of him just fine. He wasn't defeated and in fact had just turned the tide when the retarded wolf fell.

youtube.com/watch?v=tgcbuO3ku7Y
You are legitimately retarded. Most of the fight is the Hulk being overpowered and him struggling to hold it from biting him apart, he gets one punch in causing Fenris to go off balance and fall down the waterfall. So fuck no at him being a match for Thor, much less Hela even as far back as Ragnarok, he was losing the fight with Fenris.

dude no

the only time he got a hit was when he hit the doggo and it fell off asgard, if he can't even beat her wolf how the fuck do you think he can be stronger then thor or hela?

It was kinda boring how he always won hands down

I already said he wouldn't beat thor in a fight. But you don't have enough evidence to say he'd lose to the wolf; he usually gets stronger with punishment. It's no coincidence that right after he takes an actual wound he lands a serious blow and knocks the wolf all the way off of him.

Anything past Ultron is neutered Hulk, he was a beast in Avengers

hammer+shield Cap would fuck up the Hulk too
Blonksi was doing fine for a few minutes and he isn't half the super solder captain america is
shit, the Hulkbuster beats Hulk in these movies

>he usually gets stronger with punishment.
No he gets stronger the angrier he gets, and who can get really mad at a dog?

Using Mjolnir is cheating.

Yeah, I actually dropped everything X-Man for good when she pulled that 'No more mutans' bullshit.

Oh, i get it now. This also explains why Thanos couldn't stop it in the Infinity War. Thank you, user.

Isn't phoenix the strongest?

Cap knows how to fight.

Fucking brainlet. Superman is interesting not because of his power, but because he is Clark Kent, American raised in flyover soul of the US. It is about him existing in our world, and dilemmas stemming out of it.
In this the DC comics were successful, while Marvel never managed to have their own embodiment of hero character.

And I am saying this as someone who isn't DC fan, movie Superman is more interesting character than any paper thin, one dimensional characters from the MCU.
MCU is the Big Mac of superhero genre.

I have enough evidence because 99% of the fight is the Hulk being ragdolled by the wolf.

>I heard she was incredibly IMBA in the comics.
That is understatement of century. She literally obliterated entire mutant population with one sentence, cutting them from 16 millions to few hundreds.

>Superman is interesting not because of his power, but because he is Clark Kent, American raised in flyover soul of the US. It is about him existing in our world, and dilemmas stemming out of it.
This. People didn't have a problem with Superman as portrayed in the original two movies. He was an interesting and likable character in genuinely good films. Christopher Reeve was great. Brie Larson is a charisma drain.

Attached: Superman.jpg (2440x3577, 1013K)

Where the hell was Ghost Rider? He could've easily defeated Thanos with the Penance Stare, has he ever been referenced at least?

youtube.com/watch?v=Hx8ob0BAkOs

Attached: Ghost-Rider.jpg (727x459, 115K)

when you ignore points, arguments, and facts because you don't like them, that makes you a retard

>superman
>interesting

pick one

Thor in the MCU is stronger than Supes from DCEU. Thor took a neutron star to the back, the powerstone to the face (blows up planets upon contact) and moved what looked like city sized rings in Nidavellir. Plus he one shotted a city when Iron Man made sure the pieces hit by the shockwave would disintegrate. Supes in the DCEU has moved tectonic plates to be fair. Supes in DCEU is so much faster than Thor, Hulk etc. that it's not even funny. Although Captain Deus Ex moves at light speed so I'm sure she's faster than modern supes as well.

>points
>arguments
>facts
Those are some interesting mental gymnastics to avoid the visuals and the film itself showing Hulk getting his ass kicked. I wonder what rose tinted glasses you are looking at their fight with, user?

>stop liking what I don't like

>Where the hell was Ghost Rider?
He was wasted on the television side of the MCU

Attached: agents-ghost-rider-expensive-picjpg.jpg (720x480, 102K)

God I hate carol so much she makes me so mad

Attached: 1557004181204.jpg (1500x1000, 136K)

they love it now though, how illogical is it that while wanda (who's powers were derived from an infinity stone) is equal to thanos with the added benefit of telekinesis yet carol is stronger than both of them (overpowering thanos with one hand easily), fast as light speed and can't be hurt by thanos? dreadful writing.

When you ignore the video evidence of what the creators intended in favour of your own headcanon that you tacked on to the end, that makes you an idiot autist.

okay retard

neither wanda nor strange since supes can blitz them. wanda's as strong as thor making her stronger than dceu supes but she's so slow he'd break her in half. strange i feel could just about pull off some kind of btfo body armour but unless wanda's going reality altering 'no more mutants' i can't see her in the mcu doing any kind of btfo stuff to get rid of supes

I didn't know he appeared on the TV shows, what a fucking waste. Although I guess he would be too op, even more than Captain Marvel and Scarlet Witch.

is this show worth watching? would literally only watch for Ghost Rider to be honest

Cap is batman tier in hand to hand. When he fought batman the fight lasted like a full day.

Hulk isn't close and Thor is mostly a brawler too, you give Cap their strength and yeah he's going to be a problem even for Thanos

if btfo is btfo out of the shot then sure. if btfo is knocked out then not a chance. even loki lasted more than one smash. best hulk could do to a holding back thor in avengers was give him a speck of a nosebleed

She's got a good "personality"

never underestimate the power of WHITE PRIVILEGE

I liked that they buffed Ultimate Cap, but wasn't so of a fan of how they made him kind of an asshole. I did enjoy him fucking up Giant Man when he put Wasp in the hospital.

>Ghost Rider wades in, slowly advancing against every barrage Thanos throws at him, burning brighter and brighter as the host gives up more and more control, with Strange telling everyone about what is happening
>by the time he's reached and beaten Thanos Nic Cage has had to give up all control
>The Ghost Rider simply looks at Thanos and then walks away, because what you've done on other planets its not its affair, Thanos had done nothing to punish yet on Earth and/or Thanos felt no remorse for what he has done
That's what would have happened and you would have absolutely hated it.

it was lazy. they should have had thor bring everyone back with a snap in the last moments of the final battle in endgame to redeem himself for letting thanos snap due to arrogance in infinity war. while this happens hulk should have had his moment of redemption and held thanos in a hold to show he's stronger, while iron man could have stabbed thanos with his own blade, the same blade that i feel should have killed cap in a sacrifice to save tony. just my opinion, that way the big 4 get their moment in the last fight and that way it focuses on the og 6 not like 40 characters with 20 of them acting like extras in the background, showing up for 1 second of screen time in a bloated as fuck fight

she makes God look like a jobber. she is literally that fucking strong.

and insane.

maybe because she can break reality like a fortune cookie.

That's a Robert Z'Dar-level fuckhuge jawbone.

Mantis is more powerful than the hulk. and thats a GOOD thing.

>I-If I just keep calling people retards it means I'll win!
Go and peddle your footage-defying fanfic somewhere else.

>a waste
you're an idiot

it's more entertaining than at least a third of MCU movies, the Ghost Rider season is really good

but banner is a basedboy pansy. he's also a paranoid schitzo with MPD.

But Thanos does feels remorse for what he has done but thinks that everything is for the greater good. Also depending on the writer the Penance Stare sometimes punish people even if they are not remorseful since it's basically the spirit of vengeance incarnated. But yeah, I can see where you are going, they'll probably would have done that.

>Cap is batman tier in hand to hand. When he fought batman the fight lasted like a full day.
Ah, the power of batwank.

less tough? nonsense, he took a neutron star and the powerstone to the head. i actually didn't like that hulk had no redemption after getting beaten by thanos in infinity war but smell the coffee man. thor got a similar beating to the one hulk got by thanos offscreen, got power stoned by thanos, kicked across the room by thanos, locked down by ebony maw, blown up by the power stone that took out the asgardian refugee ship and survived in space to go on to hold up against a neutron star. him not being as tough as hulk is bullshit. besides, in the comics they stalemated for an hour even with hulk's ever growing strength.

Hulu is making a show with the same actor.

The powerlevels were fucked in Endgame
Even considering this , Thanos was wrecking everyone without holding a single stone.

refute my point and maybe your posturing will mean something

can thor survive the same physical punishment as the hulk?
I'm not a comics expert, but I think that's a "no".

Mantis will kill galactus

very silly writing by the russos, marcus and mcfeeley or feige. they had to nerf thor, amp up thanos to be stronger than iron man then overpowered captain marvel to stupid levels. her noselling a headbutt, overpowering thanos with one hand and being able to move at the speed of light makes her the most op character outside of strange and that's only cause he's resourceful, where wanda doesn't do the whole reality altering business yet.

>But Thanos does feels remorse for what he has done
That's old Thanos, because of the sacrifice of Gamora. Young Thanos was ready to declare himself God just because he heard himself say he's inevitable.

He must have had a hell of a lot of character-building shit going on off-screen between sending Gamora to fetch the power stone and finally getting all the pieces for his glove.

AoS is secretly quite good. First few seasons are slow, but last two are great.

Your point is refuted by the footage, you idiot.

because he's not american

How?

>Galactus shows up to eat Earth
>Giant-Man does a fast-ball special to deliver Mantis to Galactus' exposed face
>Mantis makes him feel full and he just fucks off

see? You can't even argue, you're a retard.

put him to sleep like she does everyone else.

*wipes forehead*

>and being able to move at the speed of light
If she could move even close to the speed of light she would have reached the van with the glove before anyone could catch her. Every time we see her travelling inter-galactically she either hitches a ride when a ship enters a warp-gate, or she arrives late, like whenever she's called back to Earth or when she's finding/towing Stark's ship. There's no way she moves at lightspeed.

thats the whole thing about an intelligent hulk. If you take away his savagery he can be easily defeated. Look up nerd hulk from the ultimate universe.

Yeah but he got beat down by Thanos like a little kid getting beat by a NFL linebacker, then that same Thanos headbutts Carol, the same headbut that sent Thor flying and left him barely conscious, and she doesn't even feel it.

So Carol is like, a hundred times stronger than Thor.

Thor fucks up hulk in Avengers 2012

>watch movie where man dies
>"yeah well you can clearly tell that right after that scene he would have been raised from the dead like Jesus and kicked everyone's ass. DEBATE ME FOOLS!"

There's no chance it's any good. I don't believe you.

>could have made a universally liked female hero
>instead try to recreate a hated comic character to one up everyone
Lizzie was robbed from the beginning.

>So Carol is like, a hundred times stronger than Thor.

at least, she's the defacto god of the MCU atm, wonder how the hell that's going to work out moving forward

Attached: bestdragon.png (138x133, 4K)

Definite wank, Batman gets tired and Cap doesn't. But no one, well no one but batfags would say Bruce beats Steve in a fist fight.

>Superman got his ass handed to him by the MCU. Power levels do not make a character
That wasn't the question, dumbass. It wasn't "Whose movie was better/made more money", it was "Could Cavill Supes take the Hulk." Yes. Yes, he could.

RAIN FIRE!

Attached: 1550786001498.jpg (720x720, 24K)

>>Barely flinched when Thanos head-butted her, a move that sent Thor flying
>> Effortlessly flew through a Stardesteroyer-sized ship, destroying it
>>Stronger than No-Stones Thanos
>>Able to fly faster than light with no ship
>>Powerful energy blasts

She is that powerful.

Fenris went over the waterfall or else he'd have had a good chance to win the fight with the Hulk. He was able to bite and injure the Hulk, which implied he could kill him.

maybe
my main argument is here:

K I N O

not if it was BASED DANNY KETCH, AKA THE BEST GHOSTRIDER.

Leave the motorboating to ne

you asked for opinions, user

t. user who also likes the show

Its like you people are too stupid to realize thanos WAS NOT TRYING TO FIGHT in Infinity War

He was PISSED in Endgame
In the comics Thanos has beat the piss out of Hulk/Thor/Silver Surfer all at the same time. Thanos is a team wrecker he doesn't need the stones to beat the crap out of teams. The movies didn't even show him use his magic/technology the Avengers would've really been fucked had he started using magic like Strange and technology like Stark

>tfw we will NEVER get The Sentry and all the Based Bob goodness that entails.

Him appearing as an oldman didnt broken the movie's "we are not back to the future" rule

>wanting sentry

Go back to comicvine nerd you're getting too comfortable

Th wolf fight could go either way. Either Hulk starts breaking limbs/strangles Fenris or Hulk ends up as green doggo poop.

AGGGGHHHH EBONY MAW HELP ME

You know, I could buy Batman pulling some ancient-ninja trick and surprise-punching Cap in a nerve that debilitates him, it'd be cheesy but I could take it. But taking him on and fighting to a stalemate over hours/a day? That's pure stupid.

i know, i replied to this in another post because of how ridiculously op they made her. it's practically sold as a bathos scene and yet that's the last thing you'd expect or want in the final fight of a 10 year saga with a powerhouse antagonist that's been built up for 7 years. she's so strong that she doesn't even flinch from a headbutt by thanos. so she's literally a god among everyone despite the 'everyone' being comprised of powerhouses like scarlett witch, thor, thanos, iron man or hulk. terrible writing on the russos, feige or marcus and mcfeeley's part.

He lost you retard.

and your a faggoot.
its perfect. they have a superhero who is GOKU strong, is insane, and possessed by the very devil/true evil . the slow buldup to him being shown to being a fucking nutcase and a danger to all life.

complete with ripping aries apart in front of everyone in NYC.

Goku is punching out universes several downgrades ago

Fuck Sentry, GO BACK

he's a team wrecker but even in the infinity gauntlet book this is somewhat based off, thor for instance is called 'the highest card in our hand' regarding the team of the universe's best superheroes. thor for his part (eric masterson thor at the time) hits thanos (6 stone comic thanos, e.g. on another level to movie thanos) several times knocking him back but then gets turned to glass and destroyed. movie thor didn't get the same treatment unfortunately in endgame while comic thanos with no stones power transferred nicely it seems.

>Past movie ends with the biggest cliffhanger with the line "You should have aimed for the head"
>Line becomes memetic for a whole year
>Endgame dedicates the first 20 minutes to how hopeless everything is since Thor didn't aim for the head
>Thor actually has trauma over that line, snaps and kills Thanos to "correct his mistake"
>5 years timeskip
>Thor still traumatized about failing to aim for the head
>THE AVENGERS UNLOCK TIME TRAVEL
>They want the stones and are looking for a place in time THEY WERE ALL TOGETHER
>A lot of setup with Thor being depressed about his mistake
>SOMEHOW TIME TRAVEL ISN'T USED TO CORRECT SAID MISTAKE AND AIM FOR THE HEAD
You can't unsee how shit this writing is once you realize this. Thor should have AT LEAST brought up the possibility of wanting to go back in time to kill him for good this time and take the stones, if only to get shut down by Professor Hulk claiming it's too dangerous because things might play differently with his intervention (we know it wouldn't).
Thor would have merely waited in the bushes and once Past Thor stabs Thanos on the chest, just jump out and decapitate him. Or throw his axe, whatever, there was a big time window to kill Thanos.

But practicality isn't my main concern, it's like they forgot this guy is traumatized over a mistsake and they can go back to correct it but don't

Can't change what already happened. This has been explained thousands of times.

Why was he so cool?

Attached: 1557031705243.jpg (825x675, 108K)

>Hey computer create time travel
>holy shit, I'm a fucking genius

how did you not realise the writing was shit at this point?
The moment a story has to rely on time travel to unfuck itself you know the writing is shit, it may as well have been Tony waking up and it all being a dream.

They wanted to get the stones and were brain storming for moments in history where all stones were in one place.
And no one dared to say
>Remember when Thanos had the full gauntlet but Thor decided to brag instead of finishing him off?

They can go in, kill him, explain themselves to the past avengers and return the stones later.

Without the gauntlet Thanos has routinely and thoroughly beat up hulk thor surfer and every other big gun you could put him up against. he is the standard that you judge the big guns by. Thor has some decent showings against Thanos but he's also been wasted it could go either way.

Fair point. The only way to justify not doing that is to say the characters did not want to confront Thanos again. Also, you would have missed the Ancient One's explanation and warning about time travel. Hulk misunderstood how time travel worked.

Carol is in her prime while Thor was in a fat incel state

Thanos beat Thor in Infinity War without the stones

True, they wouldn't have returned anything and the timeline would be doomed despite killing Thanos.

Directly after the events of Ragnarok

You mean at the start of the movie? Yes he beats a powered down thor without a weapon and only one eye.

Did you forget Thor almost kills Thanos at the end of infinity war?

why did Thanos' minions get jobbed out like that. In the last movie his wizard humiliates Iron Man, Spiderman and Dr. Strange and here he's just like around.

To be fair, that was the Stormbreaker's doing. The way I saw it, that weapon was made to be pretty much immune to the stones' powers. Thor threw the axe and Thanos tried to stop it instead of dodging BUT nothing about Thor changed.

Which I think gets confirmed by a quip in Endgame, when Thor says
>Remember who beat Thanos?
and the ragnarok alien replies
>The Stormbreaker

First off, can't change the past.

Second off, while that would be an ok time to collect the stones, if Thanos caught on to what they were doing it'd all be over. Sure their method of time travel can't change the past but a pissed off Thanos with literal control over reality may not be bound by such a limitation.

Third, Thor moved on by helping set things right. Undoing the past in a way that he knows wouldn't change matters wouldn't do anything for him.

>I'm stronger than connor mcgregor, but he could kick my ass.

Attached: thinkdrops.jpg (46x41, 2K)

S-she caught him off guard.
That's my head cannon and I'm sticking to it. Its not like he didn't blow her out eventually

>people hate this Thanos because now he doesn't even know who these people are or what they're complaining about and it's impersonal now and therefore boring
What the fuck is wrong with them? M. Bison Thanos is so beyond superior to personal stakes Thanos.

There's nothing wrong with what he said

It's just the english language sucking. He meant "Physically stronger", not "better in a fight".
Hulk can easily punch down those giant ships and surtur, Thor can't, but Thor is better in a fight since he's a trained warrior.

>he thinks he can take on a winning MMA fighter just because he lifts heavier pieces of metal

Attached: Bruges.jpg (753x544, 205K)

troll

Because Hulk fight like a retard, at te same size, you can easily counter each of his attacks if you know how to fight wich is clearly the case of Thanos after years of war. Cap with his shield and Mjolnir was a tricky opponent since you can literally get a fucking god hammer and vibranium shield in your head out of nowhere. That's why he destroyed his shield and win the fight.

Attached: 1530130066087.gif (500x217, 2.25M)

You don't realise how important height and weight is in a fight. I could literally pick Conor up and swing him into a wall like a big cat.

>It's just the english language sucking.
Your language doesn't have different words for being strong and being skilled, and you think it's English that sucks? And before you think I'm some prideful anglo, English is my second language.

Attached: Thor What Tiny.jpg (388x145, 36K)

I understood that reference.

>Hulk was out-strengthed by Ant-Man
They fucking embarrassed Hulk in this film.

Hulk had one arm/half his upper body fucked up by the glove that nearly killed him, and he was still holding a building up. Ain't no shame in that.

Which would create another timeline instead of correcting the current one.
Holy shit, this movie is absolutely not hard to understand and we can see A SHIT TON of retards who can't undertand some basic shit like this, of course they don't try to make some more complicated movies anymore since the current state of normies is abyssal.

Attached: 1542707727566.gif (500x281, 1.94M)

user, as flashy and pretty as endgame was, the story was stupid
pure retardation but I don't want to be mean

hulk doesn't even exist anymore, banner totally took over.

The same thing happens EVERY TIME a new big superhero movie comes out. A bunch of people show up on here who couldn't follow along or didn't understand the clear motivations of some character, and half of them then claim they hate capeshit and it's bad because of the things they were simply too stupid for.

Just imagine being too stupid to follow along with capeshit or a braindead action movie.

one of his MPD personas did. Banner is insane.

I would have to be on point with my THIS NIGGA EATIN BEANS game at the kinoplex

They would still get the stones. And I'm mainly complaining this guy has been thinking about that moment for the last 5 years and doesn't even bring up the possibility of
>Let me kill him this time. All the stones are there, we can get them. But this time I'll kill him.

It was in his character I think.

>No wonder everyone praises his movies.
Yeah, that’s why Kevin Feige has gushed over how influential he think the Richard Donner Superman movies are

Cavil Superman ain’t Superman, even comic writers hate his characterization

Only people who ignore powerlevels are capeshitters.

Yes there is. Not-Smart Hulk would've fucking thrown that shit out of his face to ensure he didn't drown and you know it.

>My size gives me an advantage

Attached: 2D0B7C6A-8961-4A90-827B-E4E2EB2D8DA5.jpg (634x423, 39K)

>very silly writing by the russos, marcus and mcfeeley or feige.

jfc, there's a difference between IW Thanos and Endgame Thanos y'know

IW Thanos could just as easily have whipped everyone but basically started the movie with 2 stones meaning he had already "won". No one was gonna legitimately stop him, in his mind atleast.

That's why you see him unarmored from the point he gets the space stone. IW is his spiritual journey (not pulling that out my ass, Russos have said so verbatim)

>Speed and technique is all that matters, just like my animes

Attached: nerd.jpg (600x450, 16K)

He had thors hammer which means he has the strength of thor

I'm 6'7" and 250lbs.

As an extra 0 to that weight and I’ll believe you.

not-smart hulk would have been wimpering or screaming at his useless arm.

whoa, such a godly fight....
youtu.be/OCMmZ_we9h0?t=211

I really hated how Bucky isn't the new captain america, but some uncharismatic black guy who doesn't even have powers.

Ah yes, Hulk is famous for caring about pain.

You expected anything else after they did a "US WOMEN THAT ARE WOMEN AND NOT MEN WILL DEFEAT THESE FOES" moment?

It really ruined the ending for me.

They had a gay dude that Captain America was happily encouraging to go out and bang more dudes, a woman no-selling a Thanos headbutt, the entire roster of women suddenly showing up to show that women rock and you better get used to it, MISOGYNIST! How did you not see Blacktain America coming?

I would have loved for Captain America to at least use old timey vocabulary to describe gays.
“Even you sodomites deserve to be loved. Just keep it in the bedroom, OK?”

I don't care for the women in the MCU, so if they do stupid shit it's easier to overlook it. But if you care about a character then you do mind if something stupid happens.

The weird obsessions with trying to give him more of a personality than simply being a pissed-off OP bundle of rage ruined the character. Chad-Hulk felt so offputting. I don't want to watch the fucking Hulk do science.

talking about infinity war thor hoss, not avengers 1 thor. avengers 1 thor got stabbed by some npc knife while even avengers 2 thor smashed a city in one hit

I've done fighting sports for a couple decades. And I fought a fitbro that was two heads taller than me a while back. And the fight was over within seconds.

I just went in and pushed his face backwards by his nose so he had to look up. Then threw him to the floor and into a headlock. He had no idea what just happened.

Captain Marvels scenes were wasted on her.
The movie would have been better without her. Not just because I think Brie is a bitch, but her very few scenes should have gone to Rocket and Hulk. Rocket goes out to space to look for his friends and finds Tony and Nebula and brings them back. Raging Hulk should have bitch slapped that ship and took Thanos on one on one and took that unflinching headbutt. Was pretty ticked such a cool scene was wasted on Bitchtits McCunt. Giving those scenes to those two would have given them better purpose and had them give their own major push in taking down Thanos which it felt like they got shafted on. Hopefully they realize nobody likes her and stops pushing her.

Seriously if Hulk had unflinched at the headbutt I'd have loved to see Thanos make an oh shit face.

The fact that they made her to begin with, and then had to do the; "Well, I've got a whole universe to save, so I can't fight your battles for you!"-routine is really telling.

They've made a weapon so powerful that they can't use it. Carol is a walking Deus ex Machina and if the MCU is to be worth a shit going forwards, she needs to give up her powers ASAP. There will never be *any* dramatic tension ever again if you know she can just appear out of nowhere and do whatever the fuck she likes.

Oh, and Brie's performance is mediocre at best and the desperate attempts at making her as SJW-friendly as possible has made the character the blandest of the lot. Is this what women want? To be represented as grey slabs of concrete without a shred of personality?

>dude why didn't they make the guy hunted all over the world for being a cold war super-assassin and who seems to mostly want to move on with his life the new Captain America???
Just because you like Bucky it doesn't mean it would make sense to make him Captain America. The black guy on the other hand is a former pararescue airman who then got a job at the VA helping other soldiers with their PTSD. He's exactly what Cap would think America needed for their symbol, Bucky isn't.

i know you're not pulling it out your ass, they said he becomes like a holy warrior when he collects 2 stones. my point is, even then take tony vs thanos for example. tony and thanos go after each other in infinity war and tony slightly cuts him. whether he's a spiritual guy now or not, the russos say thanos sees tony as a threat to his agenda and tries to kill him. but still even though he's trying to kill tony, tony still puts up a good fight. yet again in endgame tony is able to do nothing. amped by thor's ragnarok style lightening tony barely pushes thanos back then thanos lifts him up to get knocked out in one hit by mjiolner. hell, even shuri, wasp and rescue did better than tony with that power blast. the writing really feels odd, sorry maybe i'm veering off but it really seems like it went up and down in terms of consistency, even just comparing scenes of endgame.

It's never implied that his weight made him a less effective fighter. It was for comedic purposes only.

correct

Didn't Thanos already headbutt Hulk in Infinity War?

agree, although i still feel like the unflinching headbutt is too much for anyone to handle. it just seems gratuitous that anyone could nosell thanos' headbutt. if hulk took the headbutt, had a nosebleed, stared back at thanos and headbutted him back, i feel like that would be more endearing.

>She looks like such a bland woman

Only the black chicks are allowed to look interesting. Black Widow, Carol, Wanda - even fucking Potts, all have to look like boring old shit to please the feminazis who get jealousy-induced panic attacks if someone's more than average-looking.

Oh wait he didnt. But apparently Captain Marvel is stronger than The Hulk..

youtube.com/watch?v=kO5WPKT0690

I know he punched him in the throat. Thing is this would be an even angrier Hulk. Like Ragnarok Hulk coming out and screaming at Thanos shit like "PURPLE MAN HURT FRIENDS! HURT BANNER! NOW HULK HURT YOU!" More pissed Hulk is the stronger he is. Would have been a much better scene than Cap Marrysue and would have made Banners passive Hulk throughout the movie worth it. Angry Hulk still exists but also is more keen on right and wrong and gives a damn about his friends. They had to push Brie though.

Autism is not able the read subtle social queues. The way she said "they all know" was strange and meant to imply ominous things.

Nah, it should have been Ant-Man getting into the ship, then turning Giant-Man and ripping the spaceship apart.

>Thanos headbutt
>Hulk not even blink
>Biggest Hulk scream at Thanos' face in all the MCU so far
>Thanos literally shits himself
Why did we not get this?

they are the same character you idiot

I can agree with the nosebleed. Makes Thanos feel like a threat but like they still have a chance.

he would solo thanos, and if they try and introduce him in phase IV or V it'll just be insulting.

Attached: Doctor_Doom_Stan_Lee_Interview.0.jpg (1200x800, 99K)

poor hulk. as a thor fan he got no catharsis in the final fight against thanos in endgame but at least he got to wound him in infinity war. hulk got lifted off of thanos in 2 seconds, how the fuck is that right? we're in the days now where captain marvel can nosell a headbutt from thanos and overpower him with one hand, while thor struggles with two to prevent stormbreaker being pushed into him while hulk is literally taken off of thanos with no struggle, ease in 2 seconds with no redemption arc and no visible hulk persona/rage left in endgame. smfh

>this pathetic LARP
fucking lmao

are you retarded? when you see a character get stabbed by what looks like a pocket knife in avengers 1 but stands in the centre of a neutron star and has an object that blows planets up upon contact put on his face, you just know the writers amped him up further. of course it's the same fucking character but it was nice to see him closer to his godhood status of the comics rather than being at risk to fucking kitchen knives

Literal fucking retard. Height & weight won't save you from a well-placed kidney or Adam's apple blow.

t. 6'4", 260 pound bodybuilder.

Imagine growing up on Dragonball and Naruto and somehow thinking that means you know shit about fighting.

Speed and technique is great until you get decked in the face by a 250 pound raw-muscle chad. Analyze that with your fucking ninja eyes.

Hulk is a beast because even if his fighting is clumsy as fuck, even a strafing blow is going to utterly anyone save for 4-5 characters in the MCU.

>a 5'5" little midget even reaching my adam's apple
It's quite clear you've never been in a fight in your life though. Better hope you keep it that way because you have no fucking clue how to end one.

No larp. Some people just have hobbies besides sitting on Yea Forums all day.
And it's silly to assume you can become a fighter without training.

Oh I'm aware. That's how I know you're LARPing. Fucking "Nose push" lmao

It was standard shit for a funeral or grieving situation, fedora kid. You'll find out one day.

She said "they both know". She was referring only to Natasha and Vision. She isn't speaking to the dead there.

I've done Judo, kick boxing, boxing and krav maga. And it's part of Krav Maga. It's just a quicker way to unbalance a person.

>Krav Maga
Keep larping manlet

Attached: Klopp.webm (360x360, 1.14M)

>not Pym having put on his suit one last time, growing huge and picking the ship up to fling it into the sun

Attached: Dem Nipples.jpg (133x179, 20K)

I'm pretty big. But I'm from the Netherlands. There are always bigger guys here.

Attached: 57134542_588451461653852_7807026118190099653_n.jpg (517x413, 29K)

Nah, Thor was clearly on another level at the end of infinity war.

I laughed at the Netherlands men when I went there. You're all fucking manlets or lanklets. Wasn't a single man among you. I'm still laughing at the Krav Maga thing though lmao

I read that captain marvel got her powers from the fucking soul stone and can use cosmic energy. I mean it makes sense why she could beat thanos because this thanos is a fucking pussy compared to comic thanos

Do people really get attached to these characters?

We're not all Americans where people always have to be afraid to get sued. People can train here.

>all of these missed opportunities
>we will never, ever get this version of the movie

Attached: 1555633245250.png (480x383, 250K)

youtube.com/watch?v=8HSH44CAIA0

I feel like if this did better we would have had a darker mcu

I'm not American. You realise I'm making fun of you because Krav Maga is a joke of a discipline right? It's a meme that dumb Americans fall for. And Dutch manlets too apparently lmao

thor can't punch surtur? also hulk barely put a dent in surtur and got thrown aside, surtur is an odin level being, not hulk or thor level. thor destroyed sokovia in avengers 2 and took a neutron star to the back in infinity war, that's a bit more than punching down giant ships

Attached: Thor vs Surtur comic walt simonson.jpg (917x676, 130K)

agree, it doesn't diminish thanos but actually does hulk a greater service by showing him overpowering this big prick who beat him in infinity war

but scarlett witch got her powers from the mind stone and was only equal to thanos (telekinesis is why she beat him as she has a ranged advantage) yet captain marvel who got her powers from the tesseract can nosell a thanos headbutt, overpower him with one hand and is faster than scarlett witch? how did she get so broken compared to wanda? it's such bad writing to make captain marvel seem the best

>thor destroyed sokovi
he did, but you can't leave out how the massive vibranium core helped that