Interesting

interesting

Attached: 1557038730541.png (690x900, 515K)

>tfw no handsome nazis to save us now

wtf the weimar republic was degenerate???

yes and?

>dailymail

Berlin was, so the capital was moved to Weimar

>new book reveals
If you're a historically illiterate retard, I guess

>no mention of all the pedophilia zoophiles and necrophilia
hmm

>a historically
yikes

Do you guys think the jews were involved in any of this?

To keep this Yea Forums related, that's pretty much the premise of Babylon Berlin.

But it's largely a meme, the Nazis started persecuting homosexual pretty late. The SA in particular was a hotbed of homosexual activity that underlined their ideas of brotherhood. When the Night of the Long Knives occured and the SA was purged, homosexuality wasn't even brought up as a charge against them, and was only retroactively applied later on.

and then, one day, for no reason at all, people voted Hitler into power

A jew doctor was the biggest proponent of transgenderism. Purely a coincidence though.

This is shocking, we're gonna go now to breaking news; Hitler did nothing wrong.

Imagine living in the based Kaiserreich, then having to live through Weimar degeneracy, Nazi degeneracy, Western/Soviet degeneracy and now progressive degeneracy
Must suck to be a German

Not sure how I would feel about getting drafted to go kill guys that look just like me and are related to my ancestors. I really never understood that about WWII. If Germany was all niggers I would have served twice lol

I'm not one for archaic grammar, I'm afraid

what do you think?

>and then suddenly, for no reason at all...

This is one of the reasons why the Nazis were able to come to power

...user repeated a memetic phrase and then claimed he's not an NPC

Why is the title so fucking awful? It's like they would rather people just read it and not bother with what's actually in the article.

t-the left can't meme...

Attached: malfunctioning_npc_twat.png (490x586, 132K)

Everybody hates Jews for a reason

What's weird is the Nazis still allowed the German passtime of public nudity and we now know many men crossdressed on the battlefield. And these are the people Neetsocs thought could run Europe (as if they aren't already doing a poor job of it today).

You posted this yesterday. It's just going to get deleted again. Not Yea Forums

Nudity enforced the Nazi idea that the German body was perfection.