Why are actors so weird

why are actors so weird

Attached: 2FFC1A2B-BA80-4713-8BCC-CCF83F8C509B.jpg (1256x1600, 412K)

>nose in different places across pictures
what the fuck

CUTE

women in general are always eating and drinking weird shit.

>A-Lister

that’s a big bag of candy

Any pictures of her feet?

>swastika on her foot

because they live in a world of second hand, childish banalities

cry more fatty

amateurs

Attached: e530e8cd08807f30037c2a2572a127c2.jpg (739x781, 126K)

like cum amirite

4channel?

Attached: CCC94D5A-C952-4C4B-B0AA-4417E770E825.jpg (1290x757, 70K)

I know right

Attached: 1474292045937.jpg (750x671, 53K)

imagine the cold

You now realize that left and right pictures are mirrored but the text on the packet is not and it's an ad for whole foods.

Babies couldn't eat out of those. Those mush packs have existed for at least 6-7 years or more. I remember particularly seeing the apple sauce ones back then and I think it was meant for anyone but it was particularly on the go snacks for young children.

This article is basically the paper equivalent of clickbait because legacy media is dying. The subject of it is probably constantly hounded by paparazzi so she did something some find unusual to get attention to get more jobs. She could even be working with the publisher of the magazine to create a fake fad.

It really isn't much different than those pureeing and juicing fad diets which have existed for decades. Still who wants to eat such a weird combination like pears, peas, and broccoli willingly....

based intelligent poster

is that cyprine on the ball?

99% chance some "nutritionist" told her to do it to balance her negative blood globulin or something retarded. And they charge $700 per consultation.

HOW DO YOU FIX THIS

Be Stacy
Don’t be Becky

Attached: 1557071068348.jpg (273x443, 21K)

Attached: Pretty.jpg (1280x1913, 288K)

imagine if she inflated the ball with her brap gas and forced you to inhale it all

you're trying too hard, newfriend

Spoiled Californian libtards without values or purpose in life. Also molestation.

abbey lee kreayshawn lmoa

she's australian

Abbey is Australian and a devout Catholic.

Attached: D9B36858-4D33-486A-BBE3-F932C575F3F7.jpg (1249x1331, 382K)

yeah, you're mum is addicted to my cum LMAO

They used to sell these baby food fruit finger things here that tasted god tier and I'm sad they went away. The apricot and strawberry ones were great snacks.

I can't grab my arm like that

basic streaking and proper posture while sitting and standing
quite a few youtube fitness channels show how to fix wrong posture
if you have already a bad case of forward head it may take months to sterach and strengthen your neck muscles enough to keep a proper posture

They're trying to be trendy and edgy with it just ending making them look stupid.

Actors think because they've moved into a new tax bracket that they've somehow aquired this forbidden of knowledge of life that doesnt make them low hanging fruit when in reality celebrities are the punchline of the elitist class. They do their part, but they arent anything special.

Because actors are literally told to behave like children

grab it by the wrist and push down to the buttocks

baby food tastes good idgaf

I have a baby son and I have boxes of this shit at home. I'll have one at work between meetings if time is tight. Some of them are pretty damn good too. Same thing with the yogurt pouches for kids. Taste is decent and easily potable and you can house it quickly.

It’s literally just because the company made a decent apple sauce and sold them in that packaging. So she tried a different flavor. Jesus Christ journalists are worse than Stalin.

>there is no airtravel to fly to Hollywood to get H A R V E S T E D
Also implying there is no molestation of young actresses in Australia - they just won't get rich or famous.

Any 5/10 can look like a model with camera angles, lighting, makeup, and post production editing.
I am literally unimpressed with most models nowadays.

Pic related is the only model who is legitimately the pinnacle of beauty and not just some overrated plain jane.

Attached: d4646047140742ccc85cdd9fc5bc7d44.jpg (667x1000, 160K)

I watched my nephew yesterday who had some pouches like this with him packed by my sister. I tried one that was butternut squash, chickpeas, and dates. Shit was delicious. Would definitely buy some for myself. Tasted like a sweet hummus.

>Pic related is the only model who is legitimately the pinnacle of beauty and not just some overrated plain jane.
yikes

fake lips
ugly belly button

>perfect lips must be fake
>belly buttons can be sexy or ugly

Have sex.

Only truly patrician individuals understand Abbeykino

Attached: 15849982-D67A-4E5C-BD80-0A03E2E3E5D0.jpg (731x528, 58K)

>gypsy trash
>pinnacle of beauty
You must be american.

Attached: 1557073328236.gif (498x280, 615K)

present

Sick now I just need to know how to fix my anterior pelvic tilt

Being rich disconnects people from reality.

You were wrong. Deal with it.

>random "celeb" caught eating something in public
>make an entire article about it, blow it way out of proportion
what happened to journalism?

Attached: 1555138875905.png (645x773, 11K)

C U T E

Attached: abby tp bonk.webm (640x440, 1.56M)

Beautiful people doing anything is newsworthy

wtf I used to get these in college. it was a cheap portable apple sauce. are you fucking tell me everyone else thought I was eating baby food. It had cute apples drawn on it too fuck

>what happened to journalism?
this isn't journalism m8 it's fucking celeb gossip rag bullshit that has ALWAYS existed.

why would anyone be a member of the pedolic heretic church?

What do you think the ball smelled like haha

Based

whats up guys, jeff cavaliere athlean x dot com

>Still who wants to eat such a weird combination like pears, peas, and broccoli willingly....

Because the ratio of fruit is higher than the vegetables, you generally cant taste it.
That, and people add the most neutral grasses and leaves they can find to eliminate off-tastes.
(like spinach and oats)

Also, eat a salad.
t.shakefag

She dates young guys

Attached: 50728104-3043-4B77-AFA9-A94EA3095F93.jpg (428x435, 59K)

man, girls are really fucking cute. if only they liked me ;_;

Wew

did you do your face pulls today?

god I wish I was that basketball

You would have issues to if you had to fuck weinstein and co for work

Attached: gwyn_wp.jpg (1200x794, 168K)

why she hiding her toes,
pointy elbows

>go almost full vegan except for fish
>eat red meat once every two weeks for dat iron
>lose weight, no more bloating
>hair, skin looks better
Why didn't anyone tell me it was this easy?

The ones who make it aren't real people; most of those that don't aren't either.

>go full vegan except eat fish and meat
nice

Attached: 1419028549376.jpg (2176x2892, 923K)

yes sirree

Attached: 1556953712186.jpg (1080x772, 159K)

God forbid she got stoned and wondered what those taste like. Like, she probably bought one in her whole life but because she's photographed 24/7 they took this one weird purchase and it became front page news for them because journalism is dead.
Think about it, if it were a staple of her diet, wouldn't they have dozens of pictures of her eating them, and not, one?

There is NOTHING wrong with eating baby food pouches as snacks and pedialyte for hangovers. NPC journalists are disgusting.

DELET DIS

There was a girl in my high school who became a model for a living and she was in the bottom 50% attractiveness-wise. She was tall and multiracial and not fat and that was all she needed.

I just realized that ball MUST be touching her butthole

>barefoot in boots

Attached: Say-what.gif (200x150, 839K)

You ppl don't know how great it feels to be healthy skinny.

You're right. I was fat since I was 8. I don't remember what it was like to be normal. If you're a parent, please help your kid avoid this future.

How's that different from making a smoothie

girls eating baby food is my fetish
I want to see her drink a bottle now

>girls eating baby food is my fetish
Girl eating baby batter is always my fetish