TELL ME ABOUT REN, WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK!!??

TELL ME ABOUT REN, WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK!!??

Attached: art-of-rise-of-skywalker.jpg (1280x1185, 265K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x5Za8HggalY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OP here. Am I fitting in yet bros?

>WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK
I don't think anyone knows anymore.

No, I mean - I seriously don't know why he wears the mask

No particular reason, it's just a fashion accessory.

Rey is Obi-Wan Kenobi reincarnated (that's why the "Skywalker" lightsaber called to her: Obi-Wan had it in his possession for 19 yrs while Anakin and Luke only like 3 yrs each)

Kylo Ren is the reincarnated Anakin Skywalker. He will "finish what [Darth Vader] started" by killing the new Supreme Leader, a Night of Ren who usurps Kylo with the other Knights after he loses to Rey a second time (they are already sceptical of his rule at the start of the film because he let The Resistance get away and now there's a third galactic civil war.) Kylo wears the mask in solidarity with them in the first act but once he's a fugitive he destroys it again

Because of who their luminous beings really are, when they clash at full power in the film their surroundings turn into Mustafar as a force-flashback like when Rey picked up the saber in TFA

The final saber fight in the series is Matt Smith of Ren possessed by the essence of Palpatine vs Ben and Rey in a ring-theory poetry callback to Qui-Gon & Obi vs Darth Maul

Kylo being anakin totally ruins anakin's redemption after episode 6

Yes, and? You act as if Disney has any respect for the franchise.

Same soul different people. It was a different person before and will be a different person after

Because he is gay.

Can someone remove "THE ART OF" and "Written by Phil Szostak" from this pic?

Attached: 1557067823043.png (1280x1185, 1.67M)

His only destiny is to bring balance to the force by destroying the Sith, not be a good or bad person. He killed Sheev but the Sith legacy lived on in Snoke, the First Order, & the Knights of Ren. Kylo finishes the task by 1) killing Snoke, 2) his loyalist forces join the rebellion in the end 3) killing the new Knight of Ren Supreme Leader who proclaims himself Sith under the influence of Sheev's dark side residue in the death star wreckage

At first he wore it to be like Darth Vader, then he destroyed it because he thought it was uncool. Then he matured and thought fuck it I'm gonna do what I want, I always liked that helmet, so he wears it.

Will they fight on a volcano planet?

Why would someone stab their father with lightsaber before throwing him off of a bridge?

Not actually, it's like how Rey was in that hallway on Bespin in TFA. This time while Kylo Ren and Rey have their rematch their surroundings change showing Mustafar and some other locations

He's a big guy

Attached: ben-swolo-7252018-1088x680.jpg (1088x680, 44K)

youtu.be/x5Za8HggalY

Attached: download (2).jpg (300x168, 6K)

Confirmed the yellow slug alien Klaud hooks The Resistance up with decommissioned AT-TE walkers

Attached: databank_attewalker_01_169_4292c02c.jpg (960x720, 96K)

Matt Smith is Sheev Palpatine, he goes through a portal in the world beyond worlds and winds up on Naboo.

Do you like it?

Because it makes him much more marketable on merch

Oh fuck this is probably it. How gay. While I get why Kylo had the Darth Vader wannabe mask in TFA, it was cool when Snoke made him aware of how retarded it is and he smashed it