Defective Flopachu vs Flopzilla

Defective Flopachu vs Flopzilla
Which will lose the most money?

Attached: IMG_2349.png (750x447, 373K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fFzj14bpMu4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They won't.

Godzilla maybe, detective Pikachu has been doing some pretty decent money for what it is .

Godzilla is gonna make bank. I’m not even a fan of the series, but when I went to go see End Game, it had the best trailer.

>Detective Pikachu is out
I didn't even know lmao, why set ANY movie against Avengers Endgame??

The new Godzilla doesn't have the cheesy special effects and overacting that makes the original Jap versions unintentionally funny and appealing. It will probably make tons of money, though, because it's a major sci-fi action movie opening on Memorial Day weekend.

I could Detective Pikachu doing well but that's based on people I know really want to see it. Won't say IRL but I now avoid movies with black leads, only make an exception if it's a black woman with huge titties or one of the actors before the woke days like Smith or Denzel.

I feel the same way but only if the blactress is coal black and not some light skin stick figure. Hope they put more huge butts on big screen

youtube.com/watch?v=fFzj14bpMu4

Pikachu flops, but Godzilla will do great. The new Godzilla movie seems to know exactly what people want to see out of a Godzilla movie which is simply state of the art CGI monsters fighting with each other non-stop and fucking shit up.

The Detective Pikachu movie does NOT seem to know what people want to see out of a Pokémon movie which is also simply CGI monsters fighting with each other and fucking shit up.

Am I the only one who LOVES pikachu's design? I just want to hold his furry little hands.

And a pokemon IP losing money lmfao. You must be kidding yourself. Pokemon has never lost money on anything. Most profitable franchise in the world for a decade now and in our lifetime at least, no one will ever replace them.

You do know that Pokemon ist pretty much the most popular and profitable franchise on this planet, right?

Godzilla because WB already blew ANOTHER $200 million on a sequel that will go straight to netflix

Is it always the same faggot making these threads? What's his motivation brand loyalty to Disney?

Nah, Pikachu’s design is perfect. It’s the other Pokémon which don’t look so great.

It's not out for another week.

he's got the wrong kind of fur. he looks like a stuffed animal or a gay dog (the kind faggy people carry in their purses) when he should have sleek mouse fur

This.

that's an interesting point, and while I agree that that's how it SHOULD be, I'd glad they went with the fuzzy design. imo it looks cuter, which is 99% of what pikachu is about.

can you give me an example? Like so far, all the pokemon have looked great to me. The Charizard's skin looks a little strange, but every Pokemon I saw looked so faithful to their designs. Even Mr. Mime looks great, imo.

doesn't matter, people are stupid

>imo it looks cuter, which is 99% of what pikachu is about.
my problem with it is that it makes him look fake. yeah he's an electric mouse with a lightning bolt for a tail but even disregarding that he looks like a stuffed animal instead of a real animal.
also I like the old school fat pikachu more but that ship has sailed

Attached: fat.png (639x600, 268K)

>You do know that Pokemon ist pretty much the most popular and profitable franchise on this planet, right?

Yes, because of merch and video game sales. But Pokémon television/box office media has yet to prove its worth shit.

Attached: F7E2E82B-B209-4C9F-B388-3593B47CE559.png (1242x2208, 387K)

>I like the old school fat pikachu

Attached: mai_nigguru.jpg (640x348, 103K)

pokemon tv show is just a 22 minute long advertisement tho
I don't think they ever intended to make much money off it.

Attached: detective_pikachu.png (666x492, 313K)

Neither will lose money, there's a good bit of hype behind both and China will also flock to see both. You're retarded user.

Detective Pikakek

the disney jew fears the pokemon samurai

>current gen Jenny
>gen1 everything else

Cringe