Did this movie, dare I say it, subvert expectations by NOT pandering to SJWs?

Did this movie, dare I say it, subvert expectations by NOT pandering to SJWs?

Attached: 41FE17A9-B4BA-487E-BF5C-E6B8BD2E913E.jpg (940x905, 247K)

Other urls found in this thread:

a.uguu.se/husm8WZQOWK6.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But it did though, or did you fall asleep during the entire last hour?

What? This is the SJW movie by excellence. It's awful feminism propaganda.

why is bruce banner on the poster he wasnt even in the movie

>by NOT pandering to SJWs?

Attached: 3qTkSw1f7uO2ne44r0qSEbkc1PJc_qB37oa7zJ2I6kk.jpg (365x720, 60K)

Dialate

>One scene of all female characters figthing
>Every single one gets beat up first before taking out one guy
>Captain Marvel gets beaten up by Thanos and also punched in the face.
>The white and straight man is the one that saves the world.
Literally feminist propaganda, wtf disney?

>One scene of all female characters figthing
and it's forced trash

>somebody needs to run fast with stolen jewelry
>nigger is picked
>based avengers

It's literally 30s-1 min long, yeah it's forced shit but it doesnt make sense to complain about it because that's literally the only sjw moment on the whole 3 hour movie.

kek

Attached: 385.jpg (317x267, 12K)

Attached: 12289312424.png (377x343, 308K)

>four white male Avengers were replaced by a black guy and three women (you know She-Hulk is coming), including a black chick
>NOT pandering to SJWs

Attached: 1480414570519.png (400x400, 138K)

God I hope not.

>a-at least it was short

a.uguu.se/husm8WZQOWK6.jpg

SJWs are make pretend boogiemen that are propped up for you to radicalize out against. You're being abused OP.

>She-Hulk is coming
My penis is ready

no it did. the forced all female heroes shot was shit with no substance or character. they should have had several (3 or 4) of the female heroes work together out of instinct and communicate like the other superheroes do. instead we just get an illogical poster shot of all the female superheroes magically in the same spot away from any other male superheroes beyond spiderman and then we don't even see any of them have dialogue with each other (e.g. valkryie and okoye, scarlett witch and okoye knowing each other from infinity war, just something that progresses their knowledge of one another like the other characters do). the captain marvel headbutt was similarly pathetic. so you're telling me she can nosell a hit from thanos, overpower him with one hand and move at the speed of light? so no one from hulk to thor to scarlett witch, iron man or strange could hurt her, she can move ridiculously faster than them and overpower all of them since wanda was shown to be thanos' strength just with telekenesis. so they sacrificed logic to pander. they could have even had it where thanos hits her binary form a couple of times and we see it begin to break under the strain. that way she's still for the time being near invulnerable like they clearly wanted, yet at the same time we see she can't do that forever. instead she just nosells thanos, the big bad antagonist who had been set up as the universe's resident powerhouse for 7 years of movies and we don't even get to see thor put up any kind of fight against thanos nor do we see hulk redeem himself for losing against thanos in infinity war since all this time was taken up by fucking captain marvel being senselessly op as they were ready to pander in writing that way.

>Thor handing over rulership to Valkyrie despite only knowing her for a few years
>Captain America giving dating advice to a gay person
>Brie Larson blatantly advertising and admitting her movie as her feminist empowerment platform

you are either a troll or just a dumb mongoloid with selective memory

>Tony, white man dies
>Cap America, white man retires and passes his role to a nigger
>Thor, white man is now a fat bitch boy that cries all the time. turned into a joke. passed his role onto a nigger woman
Is there any strong white men character even left? Not counting cuckey ones like Chris Pratt and Ant Man

of course he was at the beginning

Yeah but that has no bearing on the quality of Endgame itself, just the MCU going forward. As far as I’m concerned, the story and characters that I actually care about got treated with respect, and got to be the ones who’s saved the day.

It’s in fact a good thing that the movie sent out Cap and Tony like it did lest Disney try to retroactively ruin them in future movies like they did to Luke in nu-wars.

Attached: A5D17A55-6C43-4267-845C-8E1BC7469B18.jpg (560x577, 226K)

he doesn't even show up until like 40 minutes in and he's dabbing

dont forget Captain African American