Could he work as the next Big Bad of the MCU or did marvel fuck themselves by not being able to produce anything more...

Could he work as the next Big Bad of the MCU or did marvel fuck themselves by not being able to produce anything more threatening than Thanos in the future?

Attached: 81z3igQNqDL._SY550_.jpg (413x550, 25K)

Galctus also came with fox you know.

Literally who

Thanos was also a literally who before the Guardians of the Galaxy, you just wait.

cucklactus is the ultimate jobber

Put Marvel capeshit movies to rest, everything after Endgame won't earn enough money.

Doom will be the next Loki. Sometimes a threat, sometimes an ally.

Oh for sure Marvel wont make shitloads of money when they re-introduce the X-Men and fantastic 4, hunnit percent b

A Dr. Doom movie with a DOOM soundtrack might be the only capeshit I'd ever watch

Yeah he could lead the masters of evil with Dr. Oc and others. Im not too big on galactus just for the sheer ridiculousness of seeing him on screen for multiple movies. Can he change form to be smaller? 1v1 fights work much better when the villian is of similar size to the heroes.

No, but he could

Attached: 317861f2cd8f6cc9f2d31a313f93c8fa8a012d73.jpg (640x640, 118K)

Dr doom movie with mf soon soundtrack would be either awful or based, maybe both.

For me? It's Kang the Conqueror.

Dude he is like Thanos's little brother. Literally doenst get up his chair for shit.

>conquers multiple dimensions
>master of time
>can body all avengers all at once
>thanos' little brother
Bitch, shut up

They won't do Kang for a while. They don't want to go back to the time-travel well two times in a row.

Well if he did that first thing, then it would make the MCU to include the Multiverse in someway or another and that migth give us a Spider-Man 2099 movie, hmmmm, Kang sounds dope.

The most logical move after having a universal threat like Thanos is to have a much more personal threat.

Ya finna worked into a seeth pinhead

Ant man gets colon cancer

or at least an Earth-bound threat. Take a break from space stuff.

Onslaught maybe, now that they have the xmen too.

>Spider-Man 2099 movie,
I remember buying 2099 shit when I was a kid. I t was all dumb as shit. I begged my mom to buy me X-Men 2099 issue 1 off of QVC. I bought it again in order to not fuck with the signed copy and to my dismay it was fucking terrible.

Why?

They don't need to up the stakes to make interesting movies. There are plenty of villains and plots to try still. Like the Beyonder and Secret Wars

BASED and foodpilled

Attached: Mmfood.jpg (316x316, 25K)

Shit album desu

Yes he can, but to be honest I hope they go with Kang.

I completely agree with all of you.

I really fuckinh hope they don't. Endgame was fun, but it also proved that they cant do time travel properly

This unfortunately isn’t the case. With the introduction of CM, Thor joining the Guardians, and The Eternals in the works, it seems the MCU is going full cosmic.

Not sure how well it’s gonna play out.

More like Doctor Reddit

I mean they can run cosmic stories while still having the Avengers on Earth handle someone like Doom

Noah Hawley (Fargo, Legion) was in the process of making a Doom solo movie prior to the buyout. I think Feige has been talking to him about sticking around.

Is he any good?

He's most famous for the TV shows Fargo and Legion on FX. Very good shows.

I've been planning to watch Fargo for the longest time, I need to find some spare time...