Where did the Xmen go so wrong?

What lessons can the MCU learn from the Fox-men?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-05-01-00-34~2.png (720x672, 874K)

Just give the fans what they want that's how endgame made billions.

Based

Yes, make it a stupid cartoon where everyone survives. Wonderful.

Trying to make literally every iteration have big end of the world scenarios. Smaller conflicts, better social conflicts, better fucking actors for the actual X-Men, and they could be good.

Haven't you seen both infinity war and endgame? yeah I migth be a pathetic fuck on your book but atleast I know what I'm talking about you stupid piece of shit.

have sex

this looks really homosexual

I actually like Fassbender as Magneto

Babe I was there, you love being fucked in the ass remember.

>hey, at the end of the last one, we had good looking costumes that the fans liked (for once), should we reuse those for the next one?
>nah man, it's not the same era anymore, we in the 90's now, let me do like the first one, but even more retarded

Don't make an awful actress the lead

I'm just shitposting bro, calm down.

He's a great actor. Magneto is also not an X-Men. James McAvoy does a decent Xavier. Xavier is actually not an X-Men.

Every X-Men actor in the new series sucks bags of dick.

Reminder that this is directed by the same hack who wrote x3

The costumes won't save the film from the black hole of a story that is Dark Phoenix. Who looks at it and thinks it's a good story let alone even care about it. Oh wow, I'm oh so dark and powerful. It's typical superhero trash writing wasted not on whatever potential the genre may have but on mindless trump card one-upping that could only interest a child.

Why the fuck would they let someone write the same story twice?

Marvel would of had all these characters fleshed out, I can barely tell you about any of them. Also these costumes are literally CW jackets, not costumes at all. How the fuck does Deadpool look better?

Another reason Fox is so mismanaged, probably just blind nepotism

>would of
Kill yourself pajeet

I don't think anyone wanted retarded plot-holes that even directors can't explain, Captain America becoming ultimate selfish hypocrite, Thor being so impotent he leaves New Asgard to a nogess.

mcucks reached this point where they unironically "enjoy" watching 2 hours 14 minutes of pro feet fungus propaganda.

sacrifice artistic integrity for quick buck, also fuck white people and yass queens

>Where did the Xmen go so wrong?
Making Mystique a fucking hero.

Oh when you put it like that, I agree