Which is the better american show?

Don't be a soiboi and suggest a third option.

Attached: mosaic4f8a5ac881eda35df71420ca096bae55ee477161.jpg (615x310, 84K)

Both are reddit but rick and Morty is better.

Cringe. How can anyone choose reddit and morty over based avatar.

Because it has better overall theme and emotional impact.

Avatar is basically "War is bad, kids"

So war is good?

avatar, its not even a close comparison

Avatar is a rip off of pretty much every single popular battle shounen at the time of its creation. Cartoon faggots praise it because they literally have never laid eyes on the series' Avatar rips off. Ironically they think its the best cartoon ever and continue to shit on anime out of sheer arrogance and ignorance.

Avatar. The show is basically flawless.

War is necessary.

No not really

Oh look, an United Statian.

Except Avatar had:
Better music and animation, characters that are actually fleshed out, an interesting lore and world, some meaning to it beyond "I'll be the strongest ninja evur", a huge variety in episode structures and themes (even meta episodes like the theater episode) and a contained, well-paced story line that doesn't just shove ever more stronger evil baddies in the way of the protagonist ad infinitum.

>Avatar is basically "War is bad, kids"
Lol no it's not. Not at all.
They present going to war against a tyrannical evil as totally just and necessary.

You think there are just good and bad countries in the real world?

oh no, how dare the show present genocide and the people responsible for it in a negative light

>implying the battle shounen Avatar rips off do not have fleshed out characters, interesting lore and world and deeper meaning
thanks for proving my point.

I appreciate nuance. This isn't any different than Freeza's forces or other big bad in anime.

Well Avatar's legacy is forever ruined by having a faggot heroin and obnoxious sjw propaganda

Except they neutered the message by having the Lion Turtles give Aang a way out to win the war without having to compromise his pacifist principles. I know it's a kids show, but it kinda defeats the point

Avatar by far. I've completely avoided Rick and Morty cos of its fanbase.

Legend of Korra really that bad? I've avoided it cos of the shit reviews it got from everyone who isn't onions.

>Better music and animation
Rewatch Avatar mate. Just like most battle sonnen, there are some scenes with good animation and others are just mediocre to bad. Music is good but that's an aspect even battle shonen have always done well.

Another weak point is that both the protagonist and the final antagonist are pretty bland. I am not saying Aang is bad but just pretty uninspiring as a protagonist which is better than many battle shonen where protags are downright annoying.

He is easily outshone by zuko, Iroh and Azula.

Also why is it whenever I try to see something like Azula vs Zuko on youtube, a fight I liked way back when, it's always some faggy AMV?

It has out of the blue lesbian ending because shut up. Complete with the creator cringy message on tumblr how he wants to represent their degeneracy. And stay the fuck away from the sequel comics

Attached: WaKEUpsHEEple.jpg (1024x576, 126K)

I watched R&M for the lulz too but compared to Avatar it was never even a player.

They’ good at sniping their content off YouTube

But I bet he fucked around with Roku in their youth.

I thought people were playing up the propganda aspects, didn't think it'd be this blatant...

The first few seasons of this is top peak American cartoonkino

Attached: file.png (1200x676, 727K)

Rick and morty is a back to the future rip off.

Funny, because in japan and china, same sex relationships where never criminal.

Lesbian relationship is top level criminal, there was a special type of execution for lesbian in Japan where they stick a bamboo up her pussy and let her be eaten by wild animals

Gay relationship however was the norm in Japan, a young Samurai would go under an older Samurai and be his boypussy at night because women were considered distracting/degenerate

Korra took all the mysticism and cultural stuff that TLA had borrowed from the east and threw it out the window.

No gurus, no chakras, no old masters, no real meditation, bending styles became ufc, spirit world turned into some ghibli knock-off shit, it got real lame real fast. LoK really wanted to distance itself from everything that made TLA neat

Attached: 1340155398662.gif (500x311, 1012K)

The Last Airbender by a mile. Even if you thought Rick and Morty was a contender, Season 3 alone derailed the series so hard and ruined its track record it can't possibly be considered a winner.

Korra is like a Netflix commissioned Japanese anime

based, they deserve the same fate as pedophiles, zoophiles

IM THE AVATAR

YOU GOTTA DEAL WITH IT

Literally what did they mean by this?

WE'RE HERE

WE'RE QUEER

GET USED TO IT

>Lesbian relationship is top level criminal, there was a special type of execution for lesbian in Japan where they stick a bamboo up her pussy and let her be eaten by wild animals
There was no law about it , nobody was hunting lesbians because of the social rules of the time. Sure a angry father or husband could do that, but pretty much nobody cared about lesbians back then: Woman were expected to marry and have children and there really were no exceptions to that rule for most of history everywhere on Earth. Gays and lesbians have, of course always existed. They were almost all, with few exceptions, people who married and had children as society required.

Including Season 5.

Attached: samurai-jack.jpg (1400x700, 98K)

no laws but you'd be beaten and murdered in just about everywhere in Japan
also you really couldn't live in old Japan as a lesbian couple, you will get no jobs and die of poverty/hunger

I'm Japanese and there is almost 0 info about Lesbians in Japan, sure they could exist but 99% of Japanese history has been a Town Elder ruling over all aspects of life.

If you were openly lesbian, or get caught in lesbian affair you would be killed immediately or exiled and live under a bridge

Gays however were really popular for some reason, because Samurai is all about mental training and women distract men so young Samurai go into apprenticeship with older Samurai and have sex with him

will you shut the fuck up about moon men

Thinking Avatar is great is basically a good indicator of being a man child.

Even if Rick and Morty is heavily flawed it has more depth than Avatar.

Keep see thing incel.

Venture Bros is much better then either

It's for pseuds.