How will the world deal with BILLIONS of people suddenly being snapped back into existence...

How will the world deal with BILLIONS of people suddenly being snapped back into existence? They would've started producing less food and other resources for the smaller population when the snap happened.

Attached: thanos-marvel-mcu.jpg (1024x598, 79K)

It all makes sense when you realize the avengers are the bad guys

So marry marriages would be destroyed.

>Welcome back son!
>But before you move back in please understand we've rented your room out to Randall and your computer is now 'the family's computer'.

Attached: 2455679i5634253.jpg (400x364, 14K)

BRAVO RUSSOS

Yeah, and?
What’s your point? It will be rocky recovery and everything wouldn’t be 100% fixed right away.

Those BILLIONS get back to work?

rocky is a major understatement
mass starvation, warfare and the mother of all refugee crisises in which the death toll rises into the billions and society stops existing

umm... errr.....

HAVE SEX
>Incels on Alt-Right Communities Rage Over Powerful Endgame Movie

Reminder that a bunch of cows and plants and fish also popup back into existence too

>be an airbus pilot
>get snapped
>plane falls, all passengers die
>5 yearls later you got snapped back to reality, oh there goes gravity
>those losers on board don't

Attached: t.h.a.n.o.s..jpg (624x352, 30K)

so the avengers movies create 2 entirely distinct scenarios in which global society should have been completely obliterated

and gloss over both

why do people praise these films again? Even the transformers films had more internal consistency

>son, we went through your computer after you died
>we found the inflation scat guro
>you need to leave

>he hasn't set up his computer so the hard drive self destructs in the event of your death

When people are brought back where exactly do they snap back to?

The last point they were in time?
What if they were snapped back and a building is in that place now?
Are they stuck in the walls?

>be a boeing pilot
>doesn't get snapped
>plane falls anyway, all passengers die

where ever hulk deemed them to be safe user

why did thanos stop with half when he could have snapped the entire mcu out of existence?

how do they deal with all of the air? if people were to snap into existence it would push the air out of the way and you'd have sonic booms everywhere. everyone on earth would be deaf and all glass everywhere would break

Was this Thanos’ plan all along?

>get snapped back
>the earth is somewhere else in its orbit
>the sun has moved through the galaxy
>reappear in the middle of space
>permanently die in a vacuum surrounded by billions of other people suffering the same end

Culling is a well known technique for improving the harvest.

>be DC-10 pilot

jesus christ the time travel thing was so fucking stupid
>Antman: time works differently in the quantum realm, this means time travel exists!
>Iron Man: but how? oh wait I know! Computer, simulate an inverted mobius strip
>*gasps*
>so that's how!

This is one of the many problems and no doubt they will completely gloss over in the future movie, what happens if somebody is brought back in the exact space that somebody else is occupying?

Attached: Timecop.webm (953x405, 2.87M)

A fair share of those are going to be black, so no, they won't

Half of cows and pigs died. Now they are back to be eaten by half the humans

No need for a building or surgery or airplane. There will certainly be a bunch of particles in the place where you would be reconstructed so pretty much everyone who were snapped back would at the very least suffer horrible internal injuries.

Were thay snapped away as well? Why? Wasn't the point that there were not enough resources for a high population? Why snap away the resources alongside the population?

everyone already knows that in the next MCU movie, chronologically speaking, the world is going to be 100% fine with it being impossible to tell that the snapping and unsnapping actually happened

I hope marvel will finally elevate themselves and explore it. Just think about it, that's infinite kino possibilities. But our next movie is Peter Parker going on eurotrip vacation with his school friends and teachers and all of them were snapped so they all remain the same age and are hyped to see europe instead of being on suicide watch due to apocalypse that just happened and wrecked lifes of everybody around or at least one of those spoodey team not being snapped and being 5 year older college student.

>just shut your brain off lol

Kek

so wait, did half the plants die as well or not?
either way the oxygen levels of the planet should be completely out of whack

Black Widow says half of all organic life was gone, not just people.

>In an interview with Birth Movies Death, Marvel Studios CEO Kevin Feige confirmed that it wasn't just people that died with that finger snapping. When asked about plants and animals, Feige confirmed that half of the plants and animals of the world are now gone, too. He said, "Yes! Yes. All life."

>be chilling in the soul stone with prime Gamora and Black Widow
>suddenly get snapped back to your wagecage inside an Amazon fulfillment center
>"there you are! We've been looking for you now hurry up you have a five year backlog!"
>"and no back pay either. The company's stock took a big hit when you slackers turned to dust"
T-thank avengers. A-at least I'm not dust now.

I know that "Just shut your brain off, LOL" is a meme, but these movies really are only enjoyable if you don't think too hard. You'll just spend a significant amount of time being confused.

>either way the oxygen levels of the planet should be completely out of whack
It would be worse than that

Attached: 564564.webm (992x558, 2.39M)

And how does that solve that whole 'not enough resources' thing?

>all those people that moved into the cheap, now empty real estate
>all the snap backs that'll be homeless

>all those women that didn't wait for their snapped men
>all those snap backs that will rope

>be DC-10 pilot
>plane activates total kill mode
NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING IM IN CHARGE HERE

so yeh, oxygen levels should have tanked completely, mass desertification should have taken place due to plants no longer properly anchoring the soil and when all the plants returned into the now completely changed environments they will die after a couple of days
and if half the micro-organisms on the planet died as well not a single vertebrate should have survived due to their gut flora being wrecked

seriously does nobody understand just how interconnected and fragile biomes are?

>people get snapped back
>realize that all their loved ones who didn't get snapped killed themselves because the rapture just happened
>suicides don't get snapped back

Is this a Clockwork Orange reference?

What happens if you were fapping
Do you return with your dick on your hand or what

dude just turn your brain off, shove that popcorn down your fat fucking mouth and enjoy the ride!

>being this autistic and critical over a kids movie

It was done through a literal reality altering wish granting glove. Hulk just wished everyone was back safely.

Because resources are subjective and can vary on each society
>Religious indians don't see cows as food, so they are not a resource
>Meanwhile we do
>In the 1700s petrolleum was a resource, yes, but was a non-factor.
>Meanwhile the the XX century it was THE resource to have.
And so on

>Be naked on my bed attempting to suck my own cock
>Get snapped
>Oh well
>5 years later, my house is demolished and a school is built
>reappear, complete naked and in the cock sucking position in front of a classroom of 7 year olds
>Be put on the sex offenders list for life
>Thanks avengers

As hulk said "It's capeshit, either it is all a joke or none of it is".

Attached: Selfie.jpg (436x401, 115K)

Attached: 1545025452600m.jpg (812x1024, 61K)

>either it is all a joke or none of it is

Attached: doomer honk.png (447x440, 186K)

capeshit 4 kids

well you see, this is easily answered by future movies ignoring the snap completely.

if 2014 nebula killed 2023 nebula and gave the pym particle to Thanos so he could time travel to 2023 how did evil nebula travel back in time to 2023 on her own to that spot where they all show up again in Avengers HQ after getting the stones

Why didn't captain sugartits use the glove while she had it?

She's a woman who only wears these

Attached: rs5734_th6003-67_2-lpr.1516380256.jpg (1600x1320, 291K)

>be 3rd world pajeet
>brahmin caste
>see millions of my countrymen taking a shit on the street
>suddenly they all disappear
>thank shiva
>5 years later, India is superpower
>walking down the same street I was 5 years ago, happy at how clean and advanced it is now
>a million squatting dalits suddenly appear

Attached: AAuE7mDwqwLMtEc6fBl_2ziNFnNwnWHCKd3HoGCSfw=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no.jpg (900x900, 74K)

Had they have gone the comic book route and "undid" the snap then these problems wouldn't exist.
The audience would consider it a cheat though, if Hulk said, "Yeah, I wish to undo the events of the last 5 years." and suddenly Infinity War never existed and every hero shows up on Xandar to fuck Thanos before he gets stone no.1

2014 didn't kill 2023 Nebula though, it's the other way around.

How come there isn't an Indian avenger

yeah yeah whatever
my point still stands
she gives the pym to Thanos then shows up back at the Avengers HQ with everyone else which means she traveled alone

>"Dude just turn off your brian! LMAO"

It's implicit that they manufactured more.

no plant life was lost in the footage

pretty much

Attached: stall_0_ne.jpg (400x338, 16K)

>everybody snapped back into the exact same space
>everyone instantly dies
>sudden mass of atomic particles so closely interconnected collapses upon itself and forms a black hole
>earth and surrounding solar system get sucked in
>thanos wins

so do they turn from a dust cloud back into a person now? Nobody was shown being snapped back.
Maybe it's like Mike Teevee from Willa Wonka's Paradoxical Pedophilia Consortium

not with today's fast and loose lifestyle
>romans 3:16

Attached: 28243512345789035471234099.jpg (846x609, 113K)

>peter immediately takes a field trip to Paris

T. Globalist Eugenicists

Why didnt we see plants in IW die out?

>Africa
>Niggers living next to gemstones, gold, silver and other precious metals for millenia
>Never do anything with them
>Meanwhile the rest of the world built a currency system upon them

epic ass post, I screenshotted and uploaded your post onto r/Yea Forums

Attached: haha.png (1035x242, 96K)

you could hide an entire New Asgard on there

Attached: 5head.png (300x341, 114K)

Shitposting has reached a new low.

Attached: 1510899414184.jpg (540x540, 38K)

Totally epic my friendo! show those mouseshills how it is done!

The other guy is wrong. 2023 nebula was on Thanos's ship, which traveled to the future with her, Gamora, and an army of henchmen

Mansa Musa, the king of the Mali empire, was reportedly the richest man of all time in terms of relative wealth. He had more gold than Europe and China combined by some reports

it's what they deserve

I am 100% convinced that was Loki in disguise again.

That's correct

it literally doesn't matter which nebula it is

she showed up at Avengers HQ in the correct spot alone with everyone else
which means she traveled back through the quantum realm there
while Thanos arrived with his ship in 2023 somewhere in the universe then travels to HQ after Nebula sends him the coords

they would need 2 particles for that

>01:48:00 Nebula gives Thanos the particle
>01:55:00 everyone including Nebula flies back through QR and comes out at HQ
>02:03:00 Thanos shows up after Hulk snapped and bombards HQ which means it took some time to travel there after he jumped to the future then tells Nebula good job for leading him there

I'd go missing for real if I got snapped back. Time to ghost.