Why do you hate The Big Bang Theory? Be honest now

Why do you hate The Big Bang Theory? Be honest now

Attached: 1533171301884.jpg (2000x1125, 772K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jKS3MGriZcs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's unfunny
and it's supposed to be a comedy

I don't really. I don't mind it on as background. Worst I could say is it's not particularly funny but it is comfy with somewhat endearing characters.

I love how much it makes people seethe. The same kids today that praise friends talk shit about this because it's acceptable to do so even though the quality is the same.

Besides this, over here this shit is airing practically 24/7 on TWO different channels.
No matter when, you can watch this show every fucking god damn minute of the day.

>The same kids today that praise friends talk shit about this because it's acceptable to do so even though the quality is the same

I never even liked friends and even i know this is weak bait

Don't hate it. But it is desperately unfunny.
Watch a video of it without the laughter track

The only good part is the big khazar milkers honestly

Ive always hated anything with a laugh track masking how painfully unfunny the show actually is. NOT hating bing bong thorium would be weird and cynical, not the opposite

Do those tracks trick people into laughing? Sometimes it's just really out of place.

It doesnt trick them into laughing necessarily (it might stimulate it though) but it gives a subconcious idea that the joke was funny.

I find its social subtext reprehensible and its hard-on for zomg science is very offputting.

sneed

I remember watching the first 3 or so seasons and I enjoyed it. It wasn't incredibly funny but it was comfy, but I was 16 back and the >durr internet and nerd culture weren't already beaten in the ground.
Watched a few episodes a few years ago and it was terrible, it felt like a parody of itself

I just want to fuck that midget jewess with the high pitched voice

It's not bait, the style of jokes are barely any different. It's just uncool so people pretend it's the worst show in the history of television

Watch seinfeld or friends without a laugh track. Shows like that are paced with audience responses in mind, if you take it out it's awkward

Season 1 to 7ish was awesome IMO 7 is where the quality of the jokes started to dwindle for me, maybe also because the running gags themselves were becoming too familiar for me.

The people that hate it now are the same fucking normies that liked it back then because the norm now is to "hate it" and of course the braindead lemmings normies are now hating it. Im sad it is ending but I think its necessary, dragging a show for too long/too many seasons makes it lose its value to the audiences.

>The people that hate it now are the same fucking normies that liked it back then

Yes let's rewrite history and pretend bang gang thots was always widely loved instead of being a divisive show since the start

Check their audience tune ins you mong

Seinfeld has mostly good humor that works without the laugh track even the awkward silences ruin the pacing of a scene.
The only person I know who legit watches BBT is a literal boomer who wants a stupid show that puts him to sleep.

I hate it because it started this fake nerd culture.

youtube.com/watch?v=jKS3MGriZcs

I would have just ignored it if it was treated like any other show, but every time it gets brought up, especially by the media it is treated as THE BEST THING EVER when it clearly isn't, and it's just exhausting. It's the fucking Coldplay of tv, something that would normally be inoffensive and meaningless, but that had been pushed so hard the only logical response is hate.

i dont hate it
the show did jump the shark a long time ago.
Partially because the characters are just too old now for the show to work the way its trying to.
They're middle aged couples ,

This post is very low test. The show was always for dumb boomers and faggots since episode one.
>I'm sad it is ending
Yikes

I liked when I was like 16 or 17. It was still new and fresh at the time, and the Sheldon and Howard actors were great.
Laugh track comedy kind of gets old no matter what, once you start to mature in taste, so moving on from it was bound to happen either way.
I would say that it took a sharp nosedive in quality around the time they started introducing Bernadette and Priya as stables. Sheldon's chick was a fun inclusion, especially before they started dating, because she was just as autistic as Sheldon with more deadpanning, which made her a funny character. When all the guys suddenly had girlfriends, half the comedy revolved around the silly husband - nagging wife trope that basically ruined mainstream comedy shows in 2000's, even when the wife character was clearly supposed to be just as ridicolous as her husband (as in the case of Sheldon)

because that garbage start the geek culture trends and ruin video games. comics and movies.

Attached: 2512152134.jpg (1477x1941, 282K)

It sucks. The kino sitcoms are Seinfield and HIMYM (except for the last season that is passable only for the ending)