Stop shoving your lips and tongue down garbage pail pussy

youtube.com/watch?v=GdiyNp1HRwI

snatch snacking gives you immuno weakening viruses that cause a severe depletion in B-17 that allows cancer to form

Attached: kbswzilcfzswnpnbdta9.jpg (750x445, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9sXlOvRZeoc
youtu.be/EWffzNm0jiM?t=197
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Worth it.

haha oh no i guess i better stop eating so much pussy

didn't he smoke like 5 packs a day?

>tfw eaten pussy like half a dozen times and have a sore throat today
It's what done in Michael Douglas too

too late i already have cancer

I've fucked 100+ women.

Only gone down on maybe 8 of them.

Attached: 32qzuvwv6jfz.jpg (2400x3600, 684K)

VIDEO EXTREMELY RELATED
youtube.com/watch?v=9sXlOvRZeoc

That, or the cigarettes and hard liquor.

F

I'D EAT HER ASSHOLE FOR LUPUS

>if you have oral vaginal or anal sex with a person who has an std you risk contracting it
color me surprised op

>eating out an ax wound

Attached: 4083.gif (191x184, 3.06M)

eating out a woman who has hpv might give you throat cancer

don't most women have that shit? HPV might be the one reason to just be a foreveralone unironically

Not to mention it's gay as fuck

Based God thought about everything.

>tfw know licking vagina is bad but you cannot help yourself when a girl youre with has a nice looking one

I can't stop myself

Attached: 1555285453799.png (743x800, 1.3M)

wait, roger ebert is still alive?

BASED
same here

lmfao

First it was Michael Douglas, now its Val Kilmer... Pussy really is poison.

youtu.be/EWffzNm0jiM?t=197

What if they've taken the HPV vaccine or whatever it is?

>being gay

Attached: 1556026791569.jpg (487x480, 37K)

Lol have sex

almost everyone that has sex has hpv (over 80m americans) only a couple stains of hpv cause cancer... your immune system and stem cell divisions clear the virus in a year even with the high risk stains

>being so beta that you unironically eats box

Attached: 1554682504735.png (859x960, 216K)

you should have at least 100 children. If you don't it was all pointless.

Bruh this really hurts a guy like me in the ugly community. Whenever I get with a chick that is obviously out of my league the FIRST thing I do is give that pussy a licking of a lifetime. Only trick I have to keep them coming back for more.

I've had sex loads of times

No he's burning in hell for giving The Raid a 1 star rating

Is sucking dick harmful since love that

Ah fuck. I already had cancer. Well know I'm never going down on a girl. Not that I have to worry about it much

enjoy your aids

Good time I only eat weiners

JUST OUT A CONDON ON YOUR TONGUE AND DONT SUCK ON IT FAGGOTS

So I've tasted dick and it tastes good. I've heard pussy is acidic?

then they get cancer lmfao
look it up. all they have to do is not be sluts and they'll stop pissing birth control pills into the water supply or getting ovarian cancer or whatever from being vaxxed

I eat ass and pussy and you niggers can't stop me

The tumor will. I had cancer user it's not worth the risk

HPV will stop you given enough time.

Sounds to me like you're already a nigger.

tbf if you were a nigger too you would probably do anything since your life wouldnt matter

Yup. You get used to it.

Literally everything can cause cancer. Burgers on a grill, going out in the sun, hell even rocks give off radiation. Stop living your life being afraid like a little bitch. The vast majority is genetically influenced or just random anyways

I thought it was cigarettes

I eat a lot of random pussy. I’m not trying to live forever

The STDs make you weaker against the chemicals in the cigarettes, they go hand in hand.

Great minds think alike user. They only ever text me back when they very obviously couldn't find a stray dick at the bar and are still horny though :ccccc

Fucking disgusting

use one of those condom thingies for your tongue

>anything could potentially kill you, so lets ignore the high incidence of cancer from performing cunnilingus
nice.

>diseased whore post

kekekek

Imagine being such a virgin loser that you have to justify your lack of pussy by believing some mumbo jumbo psuedo-science about how you're less prone to cancer because you never get the chance to muff dive

have sex

How dare you come in here and start spouting facts.

>"virgin loser" as an argument
nice.

3.6% of women have it

Spotted the virgin

have sex, incel

>gets chicks
>in the ugly community
You aren't ugly then? Unless I'm an abomination

>he unironically enjoys eating box

>he never even gets the opportunity to eat box

>implying

Have fun sucking down other mens semen.

Worth it,

Just imagine eating Daddario's roast beef and her squirming and moaning with your head between her legs...

Attached: 1549907166863.jpg (1156x1820, 183K)

Have sex. 100 is nothing. The average partner rate is like 1000 now.

itt seething fags who have never experienced the rush of satisfaction and self confidence of having your head crushed by a girl's thighs while she cums after you proper ate her out

Source?

dilate

Lmao fucking loser. Try putting your dick in otherwise you’re as useful as the gay best friend. You sure as fuck better be packing an 8 incher length and forth MINIMUM otherwise I guess just kill yourself

The clitoris is like a tiny penis
It has the same tissue as the penis. Same skin as a penis. The clitoris is an undeveloped penis.

When you go down on a woman and lick and suck her clit.
You are sucking and licking an under developed penis.
Faggots. Faggots all of you. Dideased faggots

fpbp

Have sex, incel.

>other men's semen
>semen persists in a pussy and doesn't flow out immediately

have sex, virgin

Pussy lickers are fucking disgusting.

Attached: f25[1].jpg (600x600, 76K)

Pussis are disgusting to look at, let alone lick it. The jews managed to make this shit mainstream, they're damn good at manipulating people. Only a beta whipped faggot would lick pussy, it's absolutely submissive and disgusting. Get cancer you fags.

Is this about eating box? Cuz that's disgusting and the fast track to women disrespecting you. Nothing signals more powerfully to a woman's primal instincts that a male is unfit for reproduction than him risking the health of his face and mouth to lap upon her beef. It's a huge thrill for her, sure, but not because of any clitoral stimulation. Her "ohs" and "ahs" are entirely derived by amazement at the male's silly self sacrifice. Completely deluded, the box eater will munch away confident that he is a supreme lover, when the woman is secretly aghast at the implications of where he's putting his tongue. She's had that part of herself bored and excavated by many colors of cunt conquerors until she lost count. So many suitors have emptied themselves inside that box, smacking victoriously her vulvar filets with their slick protuberant phalluses afterwards. And here is her blessed self-avowed "pussy eater," breaking a sweat trying to lick that same battered clam meat. He even thinks those the prickly sensations in his mouth are from his muscular exertion, but the box eater has just ingested the top STDs of all 37 countries visited by that writhing, smiling woman, and those itching sensations in his throat are microscopically shown to be the conquest of his nerve tissue by her minge's army of misandrist microbes. Destroying his cells outright, the box's pox overwrites the beta's genome, rendering him more reproductive for the Papilloma species than his own. Don't be a goof and lick cloven meat.

Lose weight fatty

>triggered
oof, right in the infinity stones, wasn't I?

Same but only 3 vagines have touched my lips. I hate going down on a woman, they don't know what they like and you just end up fumbling around trying to figure it out for them. Much like ANY interaction with a woman to be honest.

Wash your pussy, roastie.

if you're a faggot.

How about you wash it for me with your tongue, cuckboy? Don't you want Tyrone's thick cum all over your mouth? :)

Attached: 1552572873346.jpg (2000x917, 852K)

>"Dude, fucking men in the ass is hetero as fuck but having your tongue touch a vagina is gay lmao!"

>"Why yes, I do enjoy eating pussy. How'd you guess?"

Attached: Mike Matei gigachad.jpg (512x512, 173K)

>Only ever eaten one pussy
>It was a curious Lesbian Virgin's

No taste. Tight. Pure perfection.

I never eat pussy, but I eat their asses until I feel like I'm gonna suffocate.

Don’t have sex.