Where did it all go so wrong?

Where did it all go so wrong?
Is it just the normie influx?

Attached: imgur-2019_05_05-14:12:03.png (591x50, 18K)

Create a separate board for marvel movies and everything would be alright.

Create a separate board for retards and everything will be alright.
Oh wait.

Ban Star Wars, capeshit and Game of Thrones threads which obviously extends to twitter screencaps and it's fixed.

Attached: 1550084393265.png (1108x615, 357K)

It's for the advertisers. What do you think 4channel is for? Stop asking questions.

Attached: 1529340649449.jpg (631x80, 19K)

I propose a blockade against all Marvel movie discussion until discussion improves

When it became Yea Forums's dumping ground.

In the last couple of years traffic to Yea Forums has almost doubled. Where do you think all these people are coming from?

TV: Disney and got (which is actually a link to Reddit) and normal tv

Attached: flerp.png (537x173, 7K)

Yea Forums doesn't like these threads either, they hate them as much as Yea Forums does.

2014 and 2016

Attached: 1493664129647.png (640x345, 63K)

That's why they're on Yea Forums and not Yea Forums

Seething mouseshill detected

Attached: marvel wojak.jpg (679x864, 86K)

>Separate 90% of r/tv population
This board will be ded. Oh wai....

>make a thread about John Carpenter movies
>gets bumped to page 6 within 5 minutes because of Marvel GoT and Star Wars spam

But I will get a 3 day ban for telling capeshitters to drink bleach while they flood the site. This place is a lost cause.

Attached: 1516031978085.png (998x774, 1.67M)

It's the influx of newfriends in general, a much more major problem is the influx of incels than normies, the incel newfags have a mandatory number of comments in any thread in the like of I HATE WOMEN AAAAAAaAAA, FUCK PEOPLE WHO HAVE SEX REEEEEEEEE, FUCK LIBRULZ and more importantly an even larger number of comments obsessing over leddit trying to fit in as le epic 4channers
Capeshit and the like isn't the problem, I had various filters for them for months, the rest of the threads are also absolutely idiotic 90% of the time, I'd much rather have them their 10 threads about iron man than threads that say WHY DOES HOLLYWOOD HAVE SPIC ACTORS THIS IS UNFAIR FUCK THEM
If the newfriends found /r9k/ or stopped crossposting maybe there'd be more than one decent thread up on a given day

>implying game of drones fans arent just as bad

Facebook.

>John Carpenter movies
>not capeshit
Absolutely leave.

You'd be more convincing if you crammed about twelve more buzzwords in there, tranny.