/got/

Bumping Doll Parts Edition

previous:

Attached: bumping-doll-parts.jpg (650x370, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/17938426
strawpoll.me/17938425
youtube.com/watch?v=J5wOHIi7xCU
youtube.com/watch?v=kuVYKThjSw4
strawpoll.me/17938437
youtube.com/watch?v=8CT4NqH6jWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0cJFjLoiSOc
twitter.com/rmlundyjr/status/1124439635353133057
youtube.com/watch?v=gBJxNWjj7uE
cantuse.wordpress.com/2014/09/30/the-mannifesto/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NORTHERNERS RISE UP

Attached: 533466775.png (1010x267, 14K)

*wargs*

Attached: 1556525474263.jpg (713x726, 149K)

PM me for the Leak

Iron from ice

Attached: 012.jpg (750x410, 69K)

Too late lad, the tournament has moved on. Gotta be quick on this shit.

did they trib?

Calling it now, this will go down as the worst conclusion for a series since forever.

Attached: got-cast.jpg (1734x1118, 416K)

This actually gives me hope that it might not be a happy skip into the sunset ending.

when will we see damage controll

They dilated.

Well, /got/?

Attached: STANNIS STANNIS.png (1236x1634, 295K)

autism

faggotry

Why would it? D&D love epic shock twists so it’s inevitable really.

AND HERE WE ARE AT THE SEMI-FINALS OF THE TOURNAMENT OF HARRENHAL, OUR FINAL CONTESTANTS ARE DANY CREW FEAT. BRIENNE.

>Brienne/Jorah
strawpoll.me/17938426
>Barristan/Daario
strawpoll.me/17938425

Attached: Tournament of Harrenhal.png (1156x694, 72K)

Reminder that Martin himself prefers you watch The Last Kingdom instead of this trash

first for Sansa's bum

Attached: 1505441952261.jpg (800x450, 60K)

For Stannis!

Attached: 456787678.jpg (214x317, 9K)

His last blog post was passive aggressive as fuck

>wow Endgame did justice to all its characters and the source material what a great adaption
>nothing on Long Night

How can I get a slag gf?

Watch it Starky

Attached: 1477724380080.jpg (594x561, 82K)

have you seen pic related? I'd be impressed if D&D can top it tbqh

Attached: MV5BNzhlY2E5NDUtYjJjYy00ODg3LWFkZWQtYTVmMzU4ZWZmOWJkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTA4NzY1MzY@._V1_.jpg (1000x1545, 310K)

Dunno for some reason I always thought it would end with daenerys taking the throne and have her magically fix everything.

Now that's a queen I could get behind.

Attached: imagine the smell.jpg (906x1208, 127K)

Attached: Stannis believe.png (1000x563, 675K)

>strawpoll.me/17938425

Attached: 12443554111.jpg (353x143, 7K)

No other girl has been so in love with her own butt.

Attached: 1431963079115.jpg (604x453, 44K)

Do one with LF

Attached: 1556834374106.jpg (759x427, 108K)

>implying Jack dying next to his doggo is not TOP 10 TV MOMENTS EVER scene.

youtube.com/watch?v=J5wOHIi7xCU

Attached: 1424540310929.jpg (604x453, 135K)

who would Zizek support in GoT? For sure Peterson would be team Stannis since they're both Meritocrarian

Attached: 1556480478400.png (800x512, 857K)

I don't think you should be laughing Brienne
>strawpoll.me/17938426

Also what flavor of schizophrenia is it to praise subreddits then say that Yea Forums is bad because all that's left is redditors.

STANNIS IS BACK

Dabid, please

>mfw the leaks confirmed Stannis' return
youtube.com/watch?v=kuVYKThjSw4

Attached: 1429305776623.jpg (617x662, 27K)

He would support Dany because women good *insert sex joke*.

Is it true that the episode has leaked already on private trackers?

I don't want to wait another 16/17 hours for this shit, I just want to get it over with.

Attached: 1557033459022.png (788x699, 21K)

Attached: 4445653222.jpg (295x171, 4K)

the chinks

Remember Stannis? this is him now, and so on and so on etc

Attached: 678567345.jpg (768x1024, 153K)

>Reddit boards are reddit tier
Wow such insight.

>stannis
>meritocracy
Yeah, sure, buddy. The guy that things he's the rightful king because of laws and bloodline is big on meritocracy. And Zizek would undoubtedly support the Dornish.

bros... what the fuck

Attached: ramsay cersei.jpg (1906x1065, 776K)

no it's not true

Zizek is a leftist, but not a SJW - SJWs just claimed him to be on their side because they don't really have anyone intellectual to lean on...
>inb4 /pol/

tbf, it wasn't just a 'little bad', the episode was laughable. I imagine George is seething. It's probably why he will never finish the books. In his eyes, we all love the show. At least a giant majority does. Why would he want to write for people who unironically cannot tell you who Jon Arryn is, and still call Daenerys ''Khalessi''

It's actually worse than that

Attached: stephendillane-thehours.jpg (300x460, 17K)

>Zizek drowning in that snek pussy

fuck me show made him french

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Attached: TroooooT.jpg (1337x788, 35K)

I stopped watching after season 3 I think, I remember thinking it was getting kind of retarded

THE FINALE IS HERE, JORAH VS. BARRISTAN, WHO SHALL TAKE THE FIRST TOURNAMENT OF /got/ OF HARRENHAL?!

Ser Friendzone of Nice Guy Island or Ser I can still take the lot of you?!

strawpoll.me/17938437

Attached: Tournament of Harrenhal.png (1159x727, 75K)

>who is the onion knight, the post
he thinks he's the rightful king since he's the only one that knows about the Night King with a claim to the throne, so he does his duty for the good of everyone

Whelp, time to burn them all.

a meritocracy would have made Tywin king. stannis is a weak willed bitch of the red woman

The people that come to Yea Forums from Reddit are the ones that come from the most popular boards. There's nothing wrong with praising subreddits because the good ones are so obscure you have no idea what they are, and those people don't go anywhere else.

>Final words of Episode 6
>"Truly this was a Game of Thrones after all"
How do you react?

based

I've had Rickon marry a White Walker, marriages get crazy

Imagine sliding your fingers under her garments and yanking it up. It would probably give her quite the shock. But secretly she would like it.

Unsurprised

lost season 3 was still grounded and sane compared to the ridiculous bullshit in season 6

Oh man that would actually be a really good fight.

Ser AGHHH SAVE ME GREYWORM

End of the line Jorah

im really glad we did another tournament so barristan can win again

would be unironically based

Attached: 2111112322.jpg (300x168, 8K)

That's tough, Jorah is like the most respected swordsman around every group of people around the world, and Barristan is Barristan.

>some crossposter subhuman says x obscure subreddit is really good
>x subreddit is people at most consuming shit and saying shit like "I liked this" "it's good" "It's not so good" "that made me sad...| cerebrally 12 year old conversation

Just die subhuman. Kill yourself after your precious subversive dark fantasy flick GoT is destroyed by a bunch of based, redpilled, greenpilled, closet kabbalist jews.

I guess Grey Worm did end up saving him

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Attached: TrooooT.jpg (919x655, 25K)

Attached: 0ac903e2.jpg (579x579, 37K)

based Barristan

Attached: IMG_6569.png (735x1021, 745K)

nah they already had their show title as dialogue moment in season 1

So if Kit Harington said that the finale is disappointing then Jon won't kill Dany right? That doesn't seem disappointing to me

>TIL I'm all for meritocracy
How do we get on board with this shit? Which political group do I register to

Attached: 1424879009497.png (605x604, 749K)

An idiotic post that clears up you have no idea what a true meritocracy is about. That is to say, in a meritocracy you should make it based on your skills, and not because x or y privileged ruler decided to bestow upon you a special rank. Stannis by no means supports meritocracy. He's a shit commander that nearly lost Storm's End and was a complete disaster in the War of Five Kings that couldn't win despite using godless magic that would likely be unlawful in his own kingdom. I won't even mention that Stannis would never, EVER, step down from the crown because there would be someone else that "deserved" it more. He didn't give a fuck about whether or not Renly would've been a better king, he opposed Renly because he was trying to destroy the laws of the land. Stannis is not for meritocracy at all. Just because you give special favor to a guy that's useful doesn't mean you support meritocracy, lmao. Autocrats did that all the fucking time.

You start a business

game?

>TIL

kill yourself too

I knew what I stopped going on this board until S8 premiere for, and I know what I'm bailing cause of.

> old Sam to teenager Little Sam: "a true game of thrones, a song of ice and fire. And we were there to witness it."
t. D&D

>Both Kit and Emilia hate the ending
What does this mean?

>Final episode
>Everyone is dead
>Last character, now sitting on the throne, claps their hands and says "Good Game of Thrones guys!" before taking off a VR headset and revealing it was all another GRRM sci-fi setting all along

Attached: 1549001383437.jpg (1024x768, 108K)

>There's nothing wrong with praising subreddits

kys reddit scum

Attached: 1555291519659.jpg (303x346, 13K)

so no argument then?
okay

Qarth

Attached: 1556955272107.jpg (600x400, 70K)

Which game?

Seems you're very triggered by the fact that you aren't wanted in any real community and you're left in a shithole dominated by braindead redditors and /pol/tards. Unfortunate.

Attached: 1461629456323.gif (400x300, 540K)

>top tier bottom
>bottom tier top

>>he didn't kidnap her
>>or rape her
>>he loved her
>implying those three are mutually exclusive
I thought Bran knew better when it comes to rape.

Attached: Rhaegar-Targaryen-and-Lyanna-Stark-1048420.jpg (590x380, 51K)

aids cock of sexual Sex Cock

Gwarth

Maybe Cersei and Euron will win after all

It went to shit after mid season 4 and not before

i like these posters

Attached: 1557047921741.jpg (894x1424, 83K)

>real community

Not him but the newfag can be smelled miles away. Just fuck off to where you came from.

Attached: 1555617744739.png (608x585, 574K)

>big titted girl raises arms in desperate attempt to get up

There legitimately is nothing wrong with it. Give me an argument as to why it's wrong, apart from your REDDIT BAD npc-tier response.

What the fuck was his problem?

>and she loved him

>kys reddit scum
>he says while in the most reddit thread on the most reddit board of Yea Forums

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

H-has anyone seen Margaery?

Attached: 8LoNzeZB_400x400.jpg (400x400, 15K)

kek

Be honest, how long have you been here?

I've been on Yea Forums for over a decade though. The only newfag here would be you, since you genuinely think Yea Forums is still good.

THE FINALE TO THE TOURNAMENT OF HARRENHAL HAS COMMENCED.

OUR VICTOR, SER BARRISTAN SELMY, AND HIS PRIZE, HARRENHAL.

These are now his/Selmy controlled lands in this poorly drawn Westeros map. I will honest another Tournament eventually, or someone else can, whatever.

Attached: Tournament of Harrenhal Finale.png (680x1673, 211K)

No.

dany dies

>all the good Yea Forums users left for Discord
How could someone so fundamentally misunderstand the nature of this site? If anything, the opposite is true; all the insufferable drama whores and e-narcissists left for their 'private' Discords. Good fucking riddance.

Attached: 1556895447333.jpg (1111x597, 82K)

Of course I don't support a cuck brainwashed by a magic roastie who couldn't deal with his faggot brother without said magic roastie

Attached: 1552991649768m.jpg (831x1024, 80K)

kys scum

I hate when the retard says "Robert's Rebellion was based on a lie"

HIS REBELLION WAS NEVER BASED ON LYANNA BEING ABDUCTED YOU FUCKING CRIPPLED SHIT

once he married her it was literally impossible for him to rape her

youtube.com/watch?v=8CT4NqH6jWQ
Who is the Dark Knight of Game of Thrones?

Attached: Racism.jpg (1075x949, 424K)

2008, if you mean Yea Forums as a whole. Yea Forums, I have no idea, probably 4-5 years. I don't come here much unless /got/ generals are allowed.

>any real community

Once I get extensive plastic surgery I'll abandon every subhuman nerd that would comprehend staying on reddit and join the instagram stacies and normies.

You are a defective genetic mass, reddit nerd. Your nu-anime is shit too and your friends are fucking dumb.

>Don't cry because Yea Forums was cannibalized, smile because you were there for it

Didn't meant to quote, whatever, Toot toot.

>STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

>HIS REBELLION WAS NEVER BASED ON LYANNA BEING ABDUCTED
Yes it was, in the show

>retweets a literal who tweet for millions of followers
lmao

wow... you did not address a single point (there was only 2), and just started making shit up. Do you know how outnumbered he was during Tyrell's siege of Storm's End? Do you know what he did during the Greyjoy rebellion? Also Renly was a moron that's being used by the Tyrells - you know, the guys that were trying to take Storms End? Not even Ned Stark would throw his lot at Renly he was such a bitch.

Also special favor to Davos isn't a thing, he cut off his hands for what he did, but he still rewards and promotes people with talent. Man.... it's not even worth it to discuss this with you

How in the jeff did Daario beat Tormund?

mirin those traps

Based and Turnerpilled

Attached: 1555756862925.jpg (750x1000, 87K)

Quick hurry, someone host hunger games for the Riverlands.

>Harrenhal

Attached: littlefinger-305.jpg (944x571, 28K)

Nah. Even in the show they say it was because Rickard and Brandon got toasted by the mad king. I'm not sure if they had the part where Aerys asks Jon Arryn to kill Ned and Robert though.

she knows exactly what shes doing

>Tormund vs Dany

>people think GOT was about how everyone needs to band together and put aside their differences to defeat the greater threat
>it's really about how those who have morals will do that, while the smart people will sit back and then kill what remains of them
Just like climate change.

the Greatest City that Ever Was or Will Be

Attached: 2012-05-10_qarth.jpg (623x388, 187K)

>In the end I truly became game of thrones

It's not good, it was never good but I think the anonymous factor is a huge advantage compared to everything else.

So you admit that you're a stupid nigger, then. Great. And stop projecting upon others, buddy, I thought GoT was shit since episode one since it completely wrecked the source material.

What happens to Qarth and Mereen when Dany dies?

AYE SHAPOCHE

Unironically Stannis
>parents died when he was young
>obsessed with justice
>has a commonly associated symbol (Bat for Batman, Burning Stag for Stannis)

I suupposhe Harrenhal is off the table?

It's jousting, Daario is probably bad at it but Tormund has no idea what it even is.

How in the hell did Tormund beat Dany?

>Tries to get on horse and falls over
Blasted southern she beast

she literally promotes the message by posting this

>evolution
>in 50,000 years

literally a microsecond in evolutionary terms

>Hodor!
>Yes, master Bran.
>to the raven cave

Renly since he danced with him once.

Arya kills Jon
Arya kills Daenerys
Arya kills Euron
Arya kills Cersei on the throne
Arya kills the throne

Dany is probably too weak to even lift her lance, it would be a total shitshow.

Back to slavery, I guess.

you mean, within 2 years of Dany leaving?

Stannis is gonna come back as the new Night King because his body was still outside Winterfell and when the Night King died the closest corpse with king's blood in it was chosen to be the new Night King.

>retards shit on Twenty Goodmen as a turning point in the show

>don't bring up this shit in season 3 where three guys fight off half of fucking yunkai at night while "sneaking" through to the gate, and no alarm is raised

Attached: 436634475.png (1302x727, 985K)

Ya know, I don't know if it's because I'm really high in the first place and that's why I did all this anyways out of boredom, but these just cracked me up, so thanks for that, hopefully some anons enjoyed the little shitshow I put on.

No, you're just completely ignoring the issue. Whether or not you think Stannis is a good commander is irrelevant, what's relevant is that he does NOT support a meritocratic system in any fucking way, and you clearly do not know what meritocracy means. You seem to think that advancement is meritocracy, and that is not true.
>but he still rewards and promotes people with talent
YES, RETARD. HE DOE. NOTICE THE SPECIFIC WORD HERE. HE. That is NOT a meritocracy. In a meritocracy it's not some random fucking ruler deciding whether or not you get to advance, it's the system itself that allows for it. You seem to be too fucking dense to understand this simple point.
Does Stannis reward some people based on merit? Yes.
Does Stannis support an actual meritocratic political system? Fuck no. That would undermine any claim he has to the crown.

also you're an incest rape baby from when your grandpapa raped your mommy.

yeah this shit was dumb

George will publish a book when GoT fever is over in 2020 and he misses the limelight.

No one will care because TWoW in their eyes is just Season 6, and S6 is old as fuck.

Then he'll struggle day and night to put out a Dream of Spring. 50/50 if we ever get it, but I trust him to make it worthwhile (I know that most people don't after ADwD).

Not sure how many normies will care about ADoS, and it will eat him alive.

He'll die a month before a proper A Song of Ice and Fire reboot is announced. And then the Jets will win the Super Bowl

can't unsee in the thumbnail now

Ishn't that inshtereshting? Maybe shhee knowsh what shhee is doing, shhum would asshk.

Attached: ljWpm.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Just three greatermen

Hey she picked up a sword and killed 4 wights with it, that's more than the Night King has killed the entire series!
Jorah is actually a trained soldier and knight, he and Thoros breached the Pyke pretty much by themselves too.

The anonymous factor is nice, but not nice enough to override the newly-arrived Reddit boomers and /pol/tards.

To me it seems like different motivations for different people. That's what Ned and the north cares about but Robert just wants da pussy.

Same thing as in the books, the slaves started to sell each other because they are subhuman filth unable to rule themselves.

There's a lot of bookfags.

I admit the idea for it was hella stupid. Was very fun to watch those 3 turn bros like a cheap Stallone movie though.

Attached: 1556263948849.png (1608x891, 895K)

>implying it wasn't Talisa back in season 2

It was ordered by a woman. That's why it worked

I shuppose Leakenhall is off the table then!?

Attached: LF.jpg (361x455, 57K)

>Same thing as in the books, the slaves started to sell each other because they are subhuman filth unable to rule themselves.

Attached: X Doubt.jpg (800x450, 28K)

I'm always here Tommen

Attached: 373cf508fc92ca0cdd155b6bb82036a0.gif (245x300, 1.99M)

>"Now we will win the last war"
>last war
How can someone be so delusional?

the difference is that 20 goodmen was to justify an off-screen plot point that directly kills off a whole arc.

people accept standard action movie shit because that's what you have to do to generate suspense. Mauler was being equally autistic with all the wight hugging in episode 3.

i mean she is the smartest person in the world after all

but that's not what he was >implying by the way he said it.
>he didn't kidnap her
>or rape her
>he loved her
>and she loved him
The faggot sat there in front of that fireplace and lied to Samwell Tarley about how rape works, probably because the creepy faggot loves rape so much, he wants to covet all the rape for himself.

Attached: bran-was-wrong-1504107777.jpg (780x439, 33K)

Maybe stop getting baited by entry level shit then?

How is that racism.

he's making a game and 3 spin offs

Jesus this pic is depressing lel. Poor guy.

Attached: 1555664571299.jpg (986x797, 272K)

Stop this meme

Unequivocally based

Attached: 1556148541319.jpg (1280x720, 241K)

>>STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

I brainmog you hard honky bitch

I'm not baited and that has nothing to do with it. It's just that even the responses you get are from literal brainlets. The majority of the people in this thread haven't even read the books and don't participate in the larger community. I've seen like 10 posts about how Preston is going to kill himself, even though Preston hasn't given a fuck about the show in YEARS.

>Someone once said that in the Game of Thrones, you win or you die
>well guess what?
>*dramatic pause*
>I win

it was a good tourney, user

Ya, thanks user. Take caare

He's literally possessed by this ancient Targ. Of course he'll spin things in support of them.

Attached: Bloodraven.jpg (300x420, 45K)

>what happens when she dies

They are making a comeback before the end, either they will appear on Dany side at the last minute (when she seems to be losing the battle), or they will appear on Cersei's side (commanded by the slavers).

The writers will not pass on the chance of using this plot device, which has been so developed in the previous seasons.

Attached: 54964898494894.jpg (835x769, 31K)

>le I le say le nigger unironically on le Yea Forums even though my le reddit friends would unfriend and ban me for saying it over there

twofaced subhuman

I'm pretty sure Robert cares more about keeping his life more than anything.

>meme
oof

>Preston hasn't given a fuck about the show in YEARS.
Poor Preston, what does he do these days, besides covering the show.

Glad to hear it. Honestly I'd love to play Westeros Risk or something, but I don't think /bant/ or /pol/ or whoever does it these days, well does it these days.

I feed on some seeds

>banned for saying nigger
This is the clearest indication that you've never actually been to any of the places I'm talking about and you're a dumb NPC. Eat shit.

Attached: 2213CED4-8E5D-443E-9E2C-5C4BBD9239D0.jpg (425x735, 55K)

youtube.com/watch?v=0cJFjLoiSOc

My god lads

>Preston

Now I fucking know you're retarded. No one cares about your fucking e-celebs and community. Why are you even here? This place was always for shitposting the always will be.

Bang his cute Chinese wife

I mean he's done plenty of book videos before the new episodes came out, I don't see your point. He also has a real life and job, so, yeah. He's having a lot of fun reviewing these disgusting fucking developments. The only one that's seemingly had a meltdown is Alt-Shift-X.

>Turns out that the game of thrones was the friends we made along the way.

>I am a prodigy who speaks with le refined reddit friends, NPCs are too simple for reddit

Midwit dunning-kruger tool

Because it's not ok to be white

What's this kind of upholstery called?

Attached: he-sees-you.jpg (1864x3064, 1.35M)

i think altshiftx is going to off himself by the end of this season

Yeah, yeah, you're super special with your little exclusive circle jerk corners. Go back there and shut the fuck up.

>No one cares about your fucking e-celebs and community.
How is it e-celebs when most of the theories discussed in /got/ come from Preston and others like him? And why are you even in a general if you don't care about having a community?
>m-m-muh shitposting
Stupid underage nigger. But then gain, that is the only thing you're capable of, I suppose.
>This place was always for shitposting the always will be
You mean, except the early seasons when bookfags were making up new theories that spanned entire threads?

Why does Westeros have such retarded laws? You can apparently get sent to the wall for stealing a loaf of bread. But kill a fucking highborn who has the strongest claim to the iron throne and you get fucking knighted. What the fuck is this shit. #JusticeForStannis

what the fuck is this normie shit?

Attached: cerseiscream-xoVMBZy5N.jpg (1134x637, 54K)

So in the books is Salladhor Saan linking up with /ourguy/ Aurane Waters the based pirate king or are they gonna be rivals, do you think we'll get to see any of that or will it all be "offscreen"

Also if Euron is the corsair king does that mena eventually there'll be an epin pirate war in the narrow sea maybe next book? What about dany, or any of the POVs in essos, how will they get back?

>the greatest shit post that ever was or will be
gone are the days

Just go back.

T H I N N
H
i
N
n

The point is that Reddit is a hub just like any other, you fucking retard. And that's why you truly are an NPC, because you're incapable of understanding that a popular Yea Forums board like this one is infinitely more cancerous than some subreddit only 200 people subscribe to that share the same interest.

>twitter.com/rmlundyjr/status/1124439635353133057

based?

>He's a shit commander that nearly lost Storm's End
>Whether or not you think Stannis is a good commander is irrelevant
nice backpedal

> In a meritocracy it's not some random fucking ruler deciding whether or not you get to advance, it's the system itself that allows for it
holy shit you're retarded - stop acting like you know what your talking about and read a book. A meritocracy is a system to give people power, not a form of government. In this case it's a meritocratic monarchy, where a benevolent ruler deligates the right people in the right positions. As oppose to a meritocratic democracy where it is the people who deligate jobs to the best person, which is what I think you're saying... but it's hard to tell wtf you're saying since it's full of shit. A true meritocratic society has people in the right jobs putting other people in the right jobs down the chain -> which is basically what Stannis was gonna be

>"play with her arse" is considered kino
>"a finger in the bum" is considered shit
Fuck you

Cringe but agreed

But I won't, that's the thing. I have always been here and I always will be, and I'll always be talking down to subhuman incels like you that have no idea what it's like to be welcome anywhere else than an anonymous general.

GET ME MY MYRISH SWAMP BEFORE I PISS MYSELF

GODS BLESS TAENA AND HER CUNT

Drunkard femrobert cersei when?

Aurane's a Stannis man. Cersei just equipped her enemy with a massive fleet to transport his mercenaries across the sea.

I think there will a big naval battle involving Redwynes, Euron, pirates like Saan and Waters, Lys fleet under Jorahs old wife, Oldtown maybe and the others.

Here.

You guys can figure out the logistics or whatever after this.

Attached: Riverlands Tournament.png (1548x1495, 256K)

>the early seasons

And there was just as much shitposting.
You just fundamentally don't understand anonymity and you're a fucking tourist. Why do you even come here if you believe you're so much better than others?

>yUor aN nPc

slaaaaay

>>"play with her arse"
youtube.com/watch?v=gBJxNWjj7uE
BASED

>it's a hub like any other
>go on subreddit everybody talks like the same fleshbot indifferently

You're the idiot who thinks in a paradigm. Suck my BYC wh*Tey, conversation over

The conversations you enjoy are braindead shit shallow as "me like" "me no like" "reason #5 you see anywhere else"

didn't this guy make an Oberyn video? Where'd it go

This. It seems like he was implanted in Cersei's court post-Blackwater in an attempt to gain information. Stannis uses this strategy like several times, the other was sending Mance Rayder undercover.

It's not about being a NCP. Some people just want anonymous discussion while others are okay with circle jerks. By the way you speak, it's clear you're the kind of person who needs to feel superior to others. Just put on a trip so we can filter you.

Is Tyrion a Targ?

>I would have made it out of the hallway and through the Long Night alive

Attached: David-Michael-Scott-CV-SHOT.jpg (1000x1250, 206K)

You know it will end up like Lost finale.

Nah, you're the retarded one. And I didn't backpedal - I still think Stannis is a shit commander, I'm just not going to let you move goalposts.
>A meritocracy is a system to give people power, not a form of government.
Lol, babby's appeal to semantics. Is this the best you've got? You know exactly what I meant you braindead faggot. Any political system that genuinely supports advancements based on skill, whether that's a democracy, oligarchy, or whatever. In any case, it's certainly not a...
> In this case it's a meritocratic monarchy, where a benevolent ruler deligates the right people in the right positions
I wonder what it's like to be this much of a subhuman fucking ape. To not only misunderstand the point of a meritocracy because you're ideological, but GENUINELY TOO FUCKING STUPID to comprehend that the entire point of a meritocracy is to combat
> a benevolent ruler deligates the right people in the right positions
The VERY POINT of a meritocracy is to fucking work against nepotism and shit you absolute mongoloid retarded fuck. Holy fucking shit, how are you so fucking dumb?
>As oppose to a meritocratic democracy where it is the people who deligate jobs to the best person
Except that's not how it works. If I get say, a score that's sufficient to get into a college, nobody is going to "judge" me and decided whether or not I get in - I will get in because I passed the test on my own merit, regardless of whether or not they like me. At least, that is how it works in most of the civilized world.
>A true meritocratic society has people in the right jobs putting other people in the right jobs down the chain
And that's where you're fucking wrong 100%. A true meritocratic society has people filling those positions because THEY GOT THERE THEMSELVES, not because they got THE FAVOR of someone higher up the chain.
FUCK YOU.

probably not, but grrm certainly planted some seeds

Not that user but this is peak reddit

Autism

>people who disagree with me are subhuman incels
Could you BE any more reddit?

Attached: 1555680498549s.jpg (125x87, 2K)

He's a cutie.

I like that avataric picture she's using. Before now I'd never thought of Sophie Turner as someone who might successfully speak a degradation monologue.

There, another mormont cucked in the finals.

Attached: this thing.png (1548x1495, 238K)

stannis didnt know about mance dumbass
he marches on deepwood before mance even thinks about going to winterfell

>duud have sex XD

Give us a GOOD subreddit name subredditfag

You're both reddit fags by the sound of it.

wow i never realized stannis is a palindrome until now

PLAY with his ARSHE

Not him, but I hereby brand you Chief Pugga of House Chiggawugga of The Reach. Congratulations.

>stannis didnt know about mance
He so obviously does, they're basically working together. Mance has his own agenda but everything he does in Winterfell helps Stannis

I can drop some serious concentrated autism on this subject if you want buddy, just ask

It's fake you tards.

It's not you blithering idiot.

>palindrome
stannis
sinnats
user...I....

nah, you're ok

>describing the way a post "sounds"
I hate living in a post-Current Year world.

holy shit it's true

Never been.

got em

just finished my reread of ADWD today load the autism and fire
itll cool my pain of knowing i have to wait an infinite amount of time for TWOW

>Good
>Reddit

Attached: 1555426124625.jpg (656x710, 75K)

I don't care one bit for anonymity because it's completely useless. In most generals you can tell who people are regardless, and it's just as easy to make a throwaway Reddit account or whatever on a daily basis.
>And there was just as much shitposting.
No, there was shitposting, but the entire general did not consist of easy low-IQ "jokes". The actual shitposting was book-related and pretty funny.
>Why do you even come here if you believe you're so much better than others?
Because I'm not going to abandon a place I've been using for years because a bunch of ignorant bitches have swarmed it.
>he conversations you enjoy are braindead shit shallow as "me like" "me no like" "reason #5 you see anywhere else"
He says, yet again, having no idea what actually goes on in any of the places he'll never be invited in. Stay mad :).
>it's clear you're the kind of person who needs to feel superior to others
I don't, I'd welcome others being better than me, and there are clearly people in this thread that know more about the books than I do. Doesn't change the fact that most of you are subhuman retards that don't know shit, though, and are newfags in general.

>:)
reddit

oh gosg

Attached: original_result (37).png (512x512, 409K)

stannis -> sinnats -> stannis
brainlet

New leak from someone on production has Arya dumping Gendry, Jon killing Dany (again), but also mentions that nearly every named character dies by the end. This same person however claims they spent hours filming and shooting a bunch of fake endings and only let a select few people (who had to wear special badges) work on anything for the real ending.

ahhhhh ha ha ha ha haa

Attached: lol.jpg (660x350, 184K)

>give it to you so you can go there and ruin it

>original_result (37)

Attached: 1556249816604.png (200x300, 25K)

>Fake ending meme

Kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekeke

If any of Tywin's kids are Targaryens then it would work better for Jaime and Cersei to be it. Jaime's sigil in the sept certainly goes more to implying that he isn't Tywin's son.

>No, there was shitposting, but the entire general did not consist of easy low-IQ "jokes". The actual shitposting was book-related and pretty funny.

Your need to feel superior is actually hilarious. Try to find some archived threads and see what you're arguing for.

So... where the fuck is he?

Attached: Edmure Tully.png (350x459, 241K)

>Jaime's sigil in the sept certainly goes more to implying that he isn't Tywin's son
explain

cantuse.wordpress.com/2014/09/30/the-mannifesto/

Not me btw, I've just been a fan of this guy for ages

>only let a select few people (who had to wear special badges) work on anything for the real ending.
the rest were banished to the popcorn mines

also question for my fellow bookfags
when tyrion and jorah leave volantis on that ship with Morqorro. The ship is named the smelly messenger or something

is this the perfumed senchal that quaith tells dany? I know the most obvious choice for the perfumed senchal was reznak and also tyrion is mentioned in that prophecy but still im a bit intrigued.
Anyone know anything about this?

this general has become quite cringe tbqh the azor jaime retards and stannisposters are as bad as your dany tumblrinas

Fucking Roslin.

>I don't care one bit for anonymity because it's completely useless.
Just leave then

Underage showfag here. Which in verse books should i read and in which order?

PLAYING with his ARSHE

Okay but why don't you leave if you can get the same and better discussions in your subreddits?

you need to be 18 to use this website

>the azor jaime retards and stannisposters are as bad as your dany tumblrinas

Attached: 1399909137245.jpg (364x457, 119K)

>t. assmad danyfag

Chronological order. Don't go for release order.
A Storm of Swords > A Dance With Dragons > Dying of the Light > A Game of Thrones > The Ice Dragon > A Feast for Crows > A Clash of Kings

wew that's esoteric. I dunno if i would even recall that when i was actually reading the books since everything in Essos was literally a snooze fest for me.

No thanks, bud. You're going to have to deal with me until this season is over.
There is no good ASoIaF subreddit and the /sffg/ general on Yea Forums is strongly anti-Martin and consists of faggots that read Sanderson and Rothfuss unironically.

>cantuse

I remember him. He is not a fortunate man.

Take off your nostalgia goggles retards. I left the generals a few years in due to all the boar posting and whatnot. Nothing has changed.

Ck2 AGOT multiplayer is cool if you can get one going

what

>You know exactly what I meant you braindead faggot
No... trust me I can't filter out wtf you're saying - I can't tell if you actually know what you're talking about and just can't express it or if you're just a moron.

Sample:
> Any political system that genuinely supports advancements based on skill, whether that's a democracy, oligarchy, or whatever.
>The VERY POINT of a meritocracy is to fucking work against nepotism and shit....
Like....holy shit - how can you not understand the difference in dimensions here. Democracy and Oligarchies can be just as nepotistic as a Monarchy (ie: people voting for their family members, or lending money to their family members). And a Monarch can promote people by merit, which ergo fits your definition of Meritocracy

>A true meritocratic society has people filling those positions because THEY GOT THERE THEMSELVES, not because they got THE FAVOR of someone higher up the chain
Except that is not how power is deligated - jesus fuck, name a society that just has open positions waiting to be filled and authority is freely given because somehow everyone gets the message you're the right person for the right job and no one disagrees. Power and authority has to consolidated and then deligated. A system of "yes we as a society accept this is how authority will be deligated and authenticated" has to be established. The system of how it is deligated is where Meritocratic philosophy comes in. The system of how the deligation community came about is the governmental type. Someone who judges you to be good enough for the job got to that managerial role because of another meritocratic deligation of "this person is good at putting right people at the right job"... and all the way up. Deciding by merit is meritocratism, deciding by bloodrelations is nepotism. These aren't forms of government, it's just a system of distribution.

>FUCK YOU.
It's okay user, you're just getting mad because your stupidity is showing.

new:

I said sigil, I meant vigil.
Jaime is sleep deprived from standing guard over Tywin's body for so long. He has a vision of someone who is probably his mother. The vision says all Tywin ever wanted was a daughter who would be a queen and a son who would become a famed knight. When Jaime says he and Cersei became those things, the vision begans to cry.
In the World of Ice and Fire there's a section that suggests Tywin's wife was a mistress of Aerys II before the two got married and the affair may have continued on even after the marriage.

Is it true they filmed a 'Stannis wins' ending?

Attached: 1503940567534.jpg (537x960, 88K)

It would make Jaime a kinslayer and patricide too....

Attached: 1406478676263.jpg (4336x3056, 3.9M)

>Democracy and Oligarchies can be just as nepotistic as a Monarchy
I never said they can't, it's just that monarchy by default is against any kind of full-meritocracy.
>>And a Monarch can promote people by merit, which ergo fits your definition of Meritocracy
>a person arbitrarily choosing someone on what THEY consider merit rather than objective merit is a meritocracy
Do you see how retarded you are? So I shouldn't get into a prestigious college because I scored highly on a test, I should get in because the school master thinks I'm smart? Holy fuck.
>Except that is not how power is deligated - jesus fuck, name a society that just has open positions waiting to be filled and authority is freely given because somehow everyone gets the message you're the right person for the right job and no one disagrees
While there is no such perfect society, it is in general what modern society strives towards. So, for example, while you're right that an employer may or may not hire you for a job, it is still a meritocracy (especially in socialist-friendly countries) as to who gets to be a candidate to begin with. If I end up becoming a candidate for a job because I made my way through school on my grades and nothing else, that's still more of a meritocracy than if some old faggot gave me his approval.
>Someone who judges you to be good enough for the job got to that managerial role because of another meritocratic deligation of "this person is good at putting right people at the right job"
That is where you are just plain wrong. That person in that position should have no ability to promote you or not. You should be promoted because you are objectively the best for the job, and him not promoting you is a failure that can get him fired. It's that simple. If we are looking for the BEST mathematician to fill up the role of a university teacher or whatever, you don't need someone to decide who that should be - the tests can decide who that is.

The meme potential from that alone would save this utter garbage of this show

PLAY with her ARSHE

I think you mean the Cinnamon Wind?which is what Marwyn is on to Daenarys, I think. Alot of Quaithe and her visions are still up in the air.

Is that Robert in the background

lmao

GODS BLESS SANSA AND HER FAT ARSE

BOW YA SHIT

I liked him in Rome and was glad he was cast as my dude Edmure, but there's nothing in the end

He was good in the Terror

One good thing about reddit, if we were on reddit I would have blocked you by now.

literally the reason for the iron swords on the tombs in the books

based CIA poster

>avoiding the point
I repeat
-name a society that just has open positions waiting to be filled and authority is freely given because somehow everyone gets the message you're the right person for the right job and no one disagrees. Power and authority has to consolidated and then deligated. A system of "yes we as a society accept this is how authority will be deligated and authenticated" has to be established. The system of how it is deligated is where Meritocratic philosophy comes in. The system of how the deligation community came about is the governmental type.
also you said
>Any political system that genuinely supports advancements based on skill, whether that's a democracy, oligarchy, or whatever.
ergo:
-a Monarch can promote people by merit, which ergo fits your definition of Meritocracy