/trek/ thread

BASED Jeffrey Combs Edition

Attached: Jeffrey Combs.jpg (1200x675, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/startrek/comments/bku8v2/michael_burnham_crying_compilation_star_trek/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

more like Reddit Combs

Attached: Characters.png (1067x1526, 2.48M)

I bet if The Orville had those tables the line would reach around the corner. Now THAT's real Star Trek!

NOBODY ON DS9 CAN ACT FOR SHIT
EXCEPT MAYBE O'BRIEN

Does Mike from RLM have space autism, or is just an insufferable Trekkie?

>Salome Jens
>Louise Fletcher
>Marc Alaimo
>Andrew. Fucking. Robinson.
Try again

>literally no names with no career
Point proven

Trek is truly dead, if epigoni like Orville are considered the "real Star Trek".

Probably just a dumb Trekkie.

on the other hand: MOMMY

Attached: file.png (602x889, 780K)

Someone with a reddit tell this guy he's an asshole

reddit.com/r/startrek/comments/bku8v2/michael_burnham_crying_compilation_star_trek/

Attached: Asshole.png (923x634, 62K)

Attached: Star Trek mommies.webm (1440x1080, 2.77M)

You have to go back.

Attached: Vulcan Android.jpg (640x350, 41K)

Just tell him he's an asshole and downvote him to hell and I'll go away

He is a racist asshole who hates DIS and fucking bullies people on the internet to the point of suicide

Attached: Honk.png (497x362, 360K)

I'm getting so sick of all the trannies on here and ruining star trek I love this series it's been taken over and I can't stand it I wil not let this happen for long its been like this at conventions I have been gang stalked by trannies I don't want this here I don't want this I don't want this why is this happening everyone here wont stop talking about std only std over and over is it not enough for you people to ruin me you have to ruin my show and my board and the it must stop please stop talking about std

the guy is being a fucking incel and editing his post please show his karma what happens when he's a racist piece of shit

k schizo.

Aaand this is what all of you DISCO haters sound like. For fucks sake have sex

Heads up. The Picard series has a subplot about how 99% of Ferengi aren't greedy. Whole point is to subvert your expectations and make the viewer feel like a racist. Ferengi are now a good and honest race with a greedy minority that they hate.

Made a reddit account just to downvote you and upvote the other guy retard
We're not your personal army

Attached: Soy.jpg (715x499, 38K)

what the fuck is going on here

bullshit

Attached: pTIgx9U.jpg (515x412, 61K)

I love TNG because I feel like it is the most diverse series.

You had Geordi representing the African American community. Beverly representing single mothers. Troi representing vulnerable young women. Wesley representing the child community. Yar representing lesbians. Barclay representing non-offending pedophiles. Picard representing homosexuals. Worf representing orphans. Data representing psychopaths and people on the autism spectrum.

Thanks, assholes I'm crying. I'm a woman you know

where did you get the idea that barclay is a pedophile when almost all of his holodeck shenanigans involve mommies, not kiddies?

Attached: Best.png (1153x604, 1.28M)

In Barclay's holodeck program, Wesley was in a dress and Beverly warned him that Barclay "might spank him again."

oh
that's pretty fair, then

Attached: 1543046968946.gif (245x193, 967K)

have sex

>unironically hating Geordi
This is possibly the dumbest fucking chart I have seen.

All he did was whine and he was a cunt to Bashir, Scotty, that chick whose hologram he fucked and that Vulcan from Lower Decks.

All people that deserved it.

what trek girls have the best bush?

I've watched a lot of trek and who the fuck are those other people?

WHY IS SHE IN THE WAY OF TROY'S ASS!!!

picard, spock, data, trip, hologram, worf

you're an idiot and an autist

>resorting to insults because you have no argument
Grow up

Does this semen demon show up again?