BRUH LOOK AT THIS DUDE

BRUH LOOK AT THIS DUDE

Attached: Screenshot_20190505-014117_Video Player.jpg (877x1083, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zvp3ppiMa_s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iðunn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tønsberg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I heard boomers in my theater comment "man he really let himself go". They also giggled at The Big Lebowski moments.

bruh look at this dude uhju uhju wait till you see the f- uhhujuJUJUJUUU NO NO NO NO ohhhHOHOo ohh uhhuhhuhh EATJAHWQUIEHQWIUOHHHHHHAHAHAHAHA AAA LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD HEEEEEEEE HAHAHAHAAA LOOK AT THOSE LIPS HASJHJDHWRU

Honestly isn't based beer drinking Thor who's given up on life the most relatable character in the movie?

Why would a Norse god have a footlong beard and zero body hair?

Don't underestimate him. He killed Lord Fell and captured his son Silveraxe.

>not going full bear mode.

When will you soi lanklets ever learn, that this is the the true physique that women crave.

to be quite honest and therefore appallingly ignorant with you breh I always imagined fennoscandian people as having no body hair. I think because it's so difficult for me to imagine a blond chest

My girlfriend turned to me and said at least you look a bit better than him bodywise (I'm skinnyfat)

>My girlfriend turned to me and said at least you look a bit better than him bodywise (I'm skinnyfat)
"You're obviously not nearly as handsome, and your body is shit, but it's slightly less shit than that fat pig on screen, so hey"

>114090463
>You look a bit better than an obese joke character

this isnt a good thing user

Attached: mass cultivation.gif (500x281, 951K)

GODS I WAS STRONG THEN

Oh I know. At least I cum in her mouth or ass almost every day.

How the fuck a literal god gain weight easily?
Valkyrie was a drinker too. Why wasn't she chubby?

AHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA

I WOULD TAKE FAT THOR BOD ANYDAY.

People actually think this is a unbelievable evolution of his character arc after all the shit he's been through. Nobody in the MCU lost as much as him except Thanos and Thanos quit and retired too.

You sound like you're either 15 or a third worlder.

Like this guy I guess. I get why ripped Thor is like that since he’s supposed to look good and show off hemsworths crazy physique. But boomer Thor is supposed to look unkempt and has overgrown facial/head hair and a babby smooth body. Maybe it’s just my own personal autism.

Attached: 6C1ABF8F-3AA9-4730-98E6-3D90DE146862.jpg (425x635, 70K)

CHITAURIS ON AN OPEN FIELD

Second

DIsney knows how to throw table scraps the old white guys that loved comics as a kid. Kind of like all those onions wars references in Homecoming.

>we want the zoomer and unemployed millennial audience

He's the ruler of asgard.
He should be rebuilding his civilization's culture, capital, and prestige.

Instead, the movie literally told us that for five years, he did nothing but play Fortnite, stuffed his face with hot pockets, IPA beer, and wallowed in misery and angst.. Seems like a de-evolution of his character.

More wine, your grace?

I found it an interesting step for his character. He lost a lot and fucked up really hard in Infinity War. It makes sense for him to lose confidence and fall into depression. The scene of him summoning Mjolnir and being happy he was still worthy was great.
I think Asgardians of the Galaxy will be about him recovering back to greatness fully.
>He should be rebuilding his civilization's culture, capital, and prestige
It's just a regular village now, not much they can do there

So in Infinite War, he easily beats Thanos with stones at the end. But now he can't keep up. Did the fat make him that much weaker? He lost to Thanos without stones.

It his to show incels that they should have sex?

What her son said?

>So in Infinite War, he easily beats Thanos with stones at the end
He catches Thanos offguard with Stormbreaker, I wouldn't call that "easily beats".

>>He should be rebuilding his civilization's culture, capital, and prestige
>It's just a regular village now, not much they can do there

Plus Valkyrie was taking care of that. Why is that people rage when she was left in charge when it is clear she was the one leading New Asgard already like some kind of mayor?

This, the axe was already thrown before Thanos could react

I want IW Thor back

Attached: some hammer.webm (800x336, 2.94M)

>fat Thor still has prominent middle abdominal crease
Not bad

Ragnorok ended all of that shit in the books too. You have to take your autism glasses off for a moment and think about psychology. First off in god terms Thor is still a mid to late 20s year old guy. When he thought he was ready to be king Odin said no, then when he thinks he's ready to prove Odin wrong his brother turns into a super villain, then his mom gets killed then his girlfriend leaves him and now what started appearing as fluke misstep is starting to look like a full on life crises and then the Avengers break up, then Odin dies before Thor has even proved himself like he wanted, then his secret sister comes and shows that his dad was kind of a fraud oh and she kills ALL his best friends and blinds him in 1 eye. At this point he's drowning and hasn't had a chance to come up for air and address his life falling to shambles and then Thanos pops up and beats the dog shit out of him and kills his brother. Then FINALLY when Thor is about to do something right and prove himself for the first time in ages he gets cocky for a split second and lets Thanos destroy trillions of people and Thanos even lets him know why it's his fault. At this point Thor is nothing but a ball of hate and rage and when he gets to Thanos he shows it and then...nothing..it means nothing, everyone is still gone and he is still ultimately responsible for failing once again because had he originally aimed for the head he would have saved everyone like the big hero is supposed to do. Now at this point its all over and everything resumes as normal, except half the fucking universe is still dead because of you and all of your family is already dead oh and your friends so sit with all of that in this quiet period for 5 years. Bruh Thor is lucky he didn't kill himself. I know everyone wanted to see badass Thor and I did too but this is more logical progression of his arc, he has to find himself and come to peace with all the shit and his part that contributed.

Doesn't matter Thanos had no idea something that powerful was coming he was taken off guard as per the russo's and what the screen shows by the look on Thanos' face. Plus he wasn't bloodlusted like Thor was plus had he'd known what he was up against he could have used any of the stones not just brute power, space, time, reality etc

Thats motivated Thor. Thor who has Thanos to place all his hate on. When Thanos is gone where does that go, what happens? You either kill yourself or you become someone else, fat Thor is a cocoon for the evolution.

is this even possible?
how many twinks are able to go through this transition?
most end up looking like really skinny and creepy looking old men once they age

The architect got to him.

formerly based, now fat

Attached: Thor returns.webm (1920x804, 2.98M)

Great post user. Save it

I unironically prefer boomer thor. But punished thor was cool too tho.

Mac on the dirty bulk, looks good now though, paid off.

Attached: mac sunny.jpg (571x522, 54K)

Didn't he use the gauntlet to push back against the thrown axe? Seemed to try pretty hard too.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zvp3ppiMa_s

>her
You meant your left hand?

is this real?

Ummm...please don't post pictures from this fat shaming scene here. It could trigger someone, ok sweaty?

cringe

>tfw you thought it was going to be an initial funny gag and he was just going to thunder god his way to buff in a couple of hours
>tfw he wasn't even fatter than half the people in the cinema that night

Attached: 1439970021108.gif (245x230, 920K)

I honestly didn’t even consider anything that happened pre-Ragnarok because I didn’t care that much. Shit I forgot half the stuff in Ragnarok anyway. Your post made me realize how fucked in the head Thor really should be.

>shameless fatphobia
>in fucking 2019
I can't even... and this is on track to become the most profitable movie of all time??????

Valkyrie was a drinker but she still got into fights with space-monsters on the regular. Thor would drink and feast probably almost every day, but he also went to slay monsters and battle godlike beings as well.

This is Thor, doing absolutely nothing except playing video games and drinking beer. There's no supplementation of monster-slaying and heroic adventures in between.

FATPHOBIC
>PROBLEMATIC
FATPHOBIC
>PROBLEMATIC
FATPHOBIC
>PROBLEMATIC
FATPHOBIC
>PROBLEMATIC
FATPHOBIC
>PROBLEMATIC
FATPHOBIC
>PROBLEMATIC
FATPHOBIC
>PROBLEMATIC

>Ragnarok - Asgardian that has abandoned all hope, drinks all the time, and become amoral is still slim
>Endgame - Asgardian that has abandoned all hope, drinks all the time, and become amoral is a fat boomer now

Your attempt to explain away bad character development doesn't explain away the internal logic of the series.

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS GOYISH HEAD

looks just like me, just two inches shorter and less hair

Valkyrie still fought and exercised, Thor let himself go

Anyone have a fat boomer thor with a can of monster edit?

There's gotta be more than me that found Fat Thor incredibly sexy.

Right?

Thanos and Thor are the only ones who lost everything. Shoulda been bros

How do I do that?

Exercise everyday you fucking retard.

Boomer thor is beer mode, pic related is bear mode, the pic of male vitality

Attached: 5BAC41D4-5D17-423C-876C-A63C9B04E258.jpg (625x415, 53K)

You think your diabetes rates are a FUCKIN game? We earn that shit everyday by starting off with a 500 calories coffee and a microwaveable jimmy dean sandwich. Marybeth just brought in a sheet cake to celebrate the fact it’s monday. But wait how it’s lunch time. Better get a 12 inche sub. Now it’s mid afternoon and your sleepy time. Time for another coffee. Days Over and your sitting in traffic eating a candy apple you stole from the break room. Get home and your obese dog greets you. You share a hungry man dinner together and polish that off with a whole bag of lays potato chips. You get sleepy and pass out on the couch from your hard day of eating. Your sleep apnea wakes you up thirsty and hungry. You walk over to the freezer and get out the gallon of ice cream. You eat it with the freezer door open so you can keep cool while you eat. Your stomach begins to rumble letting you know it’s time to shit out all the garbage. You go to flush the Toilet but not before starring at the mound of shit that came out of you. You head to bed and put. on your sleep retainer coated in bacon grease. Your day as an America has concluded

This would of been impossible for any female character.

GOOOODS I WAS STRONG THEN!!!

STEVE!
BRING ME THE INFINITY STRETCHER!

Attached: 1557038514130.png (877x1083, 595K)

This. It's like that user forgot that Ragnarok involved a gladiatorial arena.

Don't exercise everyday 3 days a week or whatever all 7 is gonna be bad for your health.

Just be yourself

>atleast you look a bit better
>a bit better
lmao rekt

Get a job that allows you to hire a Hollywood "dietician/trainer".

The jizz is supposed to go in the vagina you stupid zoomer

That is not a dude. You're a dude. This, this is a man. A fat man.

he used steroids

Careful diet, exercise, no food after 5, and steroids.

Watch Scooby

Be more specific about this diet and excercise

What good is being a god if you can fuck up your body as easily as mere mortals?

Eat lots of steroids and pump up the jam.

He was taking on and overpowering Thanos with a complete infinity gauntlet at the end of Infinity War.
They had to have some excuse to power him down or the final fight would have been a kerb stomp

Ummm... sweety... fat is beautiful, kay?

Attached: FAThor.jpg (400x398, 14K)

The Norse gods had all the foibles of regular mortals, user. The only reason they had eternal youth was because they ate immortality-giving apples.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iðunn

I'm gonna guess the whole front of his torso is a prosthetic and they coudln't be fucked adding hair.

Either you have his chest be devoid of hair just like all his other topless scenes, or you prove that Thor actually waxed his chest for all those years until he got in a funk and couldn't be arsed. Now a Norse god waxing/shaving his chest out of vanity could actually have been correct with how the Norse themselves liked grooming themselves so much, but it just wouldn't fit the idea of Thor.

They made him a fat slob loser because when they forced Captain marvekl in the movie, there wasn't room for 2 Thor, so one had to become a bitch so the other could shine

Absolutely ruined. Was set up as a cool character in his last two films and made a complete joke in Endgame

>the character that was absent from 99% of the movie had to shine
You're a retard.

And /fit/ told me I could never achieve Thor's physique. Checkmate faggots.

>made a quipmaster who doesn't give a shit about anything in Thor 3
>Thor 3 hailed as the one of the best MCU yet and Thor 1 and 2 as the worst
>Endgame just a natural extension of Waititi's 'vision' for Thor
Capeshitters ruined Thor

High space fantasy is too boring for normies you have to understand. Not enough quips.

I have blond hair and am very hairy. It's actually pretty nice because you look significantly less hairy than you are since the light hair blends in with your light skin.

>no food after 5

Attached: 1556213001747.png (161x353, 96K)

Just take roids lmao

Course you do

The lighting on that image doesn’t do it justice

Attached: Hot Mac.gif (268x179, 3.09M)

literally me, but with a more severe case of gynomastia

That's the moment where the ladies were offended in theater

That's an insanely long stomach.

for you

Mark I know it is you, please stop

Attached: rippetoe abs.png (640x480, 515K)

USE SOME FUCKING PUNCTUATION, YOU LAZY FUCK.

I don't get how Thor's part in the movie is considered fatphobic. Yeah, it's shown as the result of him lazing around, but it doesn't prevent him from fighting at full force once he gets his shit together mentally, if anything he was a positive portrayal of someone fat. And I'm as fat if not fatter than he is, so surely my view of the situation should be the most accurate. Are the fatphobia accusations just a convenient excuse to shit on the lack of an eyecandy he was before? Because that, ironically, would be an act of fatphobia.

Lose weight you fucking disgrace.

Fat people’s opinions are worthless as they clearly do not make good judgments.

See you on /fit/ tittyboy

Not really sure what 'fatphobia' is supposed to mean. I understand arachnophobia would be a fear of spiders: if you put electrodes on someone and put a spider in front of them, it would record real physical things like raised heart rate, shallow breathing, adrenaline surges etc, consistent with a fight-or-flight response.

Fatphobia would imply that people are simply unable to be around and are physically frightened of fat people. If not, then why use the term fatphobic? If I am fatphobic, does that mean that my office has to make reasonable adjustments by firing all fat employees, or making them wear theme park costumes so they look like giant pandas rather than fat fucks? To what extent does society have to accomodate my fatphobic condition? Already, trans people get to shit in whatever bathroom they like and get to be called whatever made up pronoun they want under pain of legal action. So why not fatphobia as well? How far can we take this?

Attached: 1552889964530.jpg (636x466, 30K)

>Not really sure what 'fatphobia' is supposed to mean.

BEING AFRIAD THAT FAT PEOPLE WILL KILL YOU AND EAT YOU!!!FACT!!!

Go on /fit/, read the sticky.

Fat people are a disgrace

It's not about screentime you stupid fuck, it's about what they actually do during that time. Hawkeye had a lot of screentime and he didn't do jackshit

based bobby b poster. saved

If you watched closely, Thanos always intercepts the ax on the handle rather than the blade. Thanos is so much better in close quarters than Thor. If Thor threw Stormbreaker from a distance again and Thanos tries to block/deflect it, he'd kill him.

checked and kekked

Absolute unit he is

>singlehandedly defending the glove from the not-xenomorphs on his own in the sewers
>didn't do jackshit
Fuck you for disrespecting Clint like that.

That's just, like, your opinion, man.

Attached: ea0[1].jpg (680x737, 69K)

Why are americans so uneducated? Phobia doesn't mean just fear, but REJECTION, You learn that shit either in Chemistry class or Biology (if talking about hydrophobicity of proteins). You are a brainlet and you should feel bad for wasting your time on capeshit threads when you clearly don't know basic middle schools shit.

'an inspiring sight for the asgardians, eh? come bow before your king, bow you shits' *hysterics*

Attached: bobby b robert baratheon meme.jpg (1000x492, 149K)

ah yes, new jew schooling, very nice

that wasn't a compliment user
>cry for help

If he's being legally forced to use pronouns for faggots, he's probably not American. More likely Canadian or Bongistanian

Wow, he's a big guy

Did they ever explain how did the half of Asgardians, including Valkyrie, survived? In IW we see all the present members killed, and their ship blew to pieces with dead bodies littering the space.

Damn
If he was in perfect physical shape he would have caused havok among the enemy lines and defeated Thanos

>The gloves and the beard are used for hiding the parts where the prostethic ends
That's a very high quality prostethic fat body tho

They managed to have half of them escape to some pods, seems that scene ended up getting cut.

Wow look at this stud

Have I been here too long or am I stuck in a deja vu time warp?

I dunno, the belly looked very plasticky to me, to the point I was wondering whether it's a prosthetic or CG.

Thanos only ever kills half. Half of the remaining Asgardians on the ship were allowed to escape before we see Thor get BTFO, with Thor sending Valkyrie to protect and lead them.

He literally caught Thanos off guard immediately after he was slightly disoriented from getting the last stone.

That's hardly a easy victory.

do adults actually watch this unironically?

finally now I can cosplay thor too!

Stark alone could fight stoned-up Thanos to the point of drawing his blood back on Titan. Yet this time Stark, Mjolnir-wielding Rogers, and Thor fight him simultaneously and Thanos without a single stone beats them all, as well as latecoming Marvel.

>you may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like

Attached: 1532545813755.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

That legit looks like a cartoon.

fuck that kike sodomite

Diablo 5

Attached: cam_endgame_8.webm (1184x500, 2.82M)

>dadbod
>still looks better than 99% of /fit/
HOLY CRAP

>he thinks older Thanos was actually trying in that fight, and that Stark had a chance
It ended when he got bored.

You mean a Thanos that had already been through fighting several heroes before.

I guess I'm officially a boomer now

Trick a network into paying for A-list personal trainers.

Lolling inside

Don't say it as if it was a great achievement. Stark broke his back to put a tiny little scratch on the guy.

He's hotter like this.

You’re an idiot. He gave pearls to a swine (this means you’re a stupid pig).

why would fat thor have body hair when buffed thor didn't ? Are you retarded ? Also he is the best character in the MCU at this point

like a cool cartoon, pleb

Attached: 1554013027774.png (1233x1357, 390K)

you also have to work out a lot, not just take the roids and go to sleep

I heard some zoomers asking "what did they mean" at the lebowski moment.

100 push-ups
100 sit-ups
100 squats
10 km running
everyday

>*crack*
>*sip*
>Yeah, fortnite was a great game

it's a comic book movie what do you expect? That's exactly what they're going for.

Its a cg body double you retard.

probably, but he shouldn't have been playing fortnite. should have been on his eleventh dark souls run, or at least a more bro tier FPS like COD or Rainbow Six Siege. maybe Age of Empires or something would be funny but people like my parents wouldn't get that so it had to be fortnite.

it's a war on language

no

>would rather swallow or shit out your seed than risk offspring with you
sounds like a real keeper

Attached: 1530712827165.jpg (943x846, 98K)

>I know everyone wanted to see badass Thor
I'm not sure what I wanted to see, other than a bit more evidence of Thor's noble background. I knew they wanted to let Cap and Iron Man take center stage for their final movie so that part didn't bother me. I felt scenes like the one where he talks about the Aether just took the alcoholic shit too far. And I know for sure that I didn't like the ending. It felt like a very millennial "fuck responsibility to find yourself and that's a good thing" message which was jarring with the rest of the movie's themes.

Oh well hopefully Gunn will do a good job with him.

Was quite funny but completely fucked his redemption arc from the last two movies.

>And I know for sure that I didn't like the ending
same here. I kinda liked the lebowski thor throughout, but I wished that at the end he would have left with the attitude of becoming worthy of leading his people again one day, and until then Valkyrie should lead them. He's kinda set up to become another Quill at the moment

Since she's smart enough not to get pregnant with that fat loser while waiting for something better she definitely sounds like a keeper.

I'm sure others do without you knowing

I know he still obviously worked very hard, ate right, cardio, strict routine etc. but he 100% used steroids

Attached: 5170645.gif (400x226, 2.37M)

These. They decided Tony Stark would die no matter what, and having two god-tier characters would be too overpowering, so they nerfed Thor. On the other hand, they kept Captain Feminism under control by mysteriously keeping her busy on other planets, as if there's anything more important than Thanos. And to further cement Tony's death, it somehow never crossed their mind that Captain Marvel's the most likely candidate to survive a snap.

It's really hard to enjoy these movies when the director's questionable intentions are telegraphed in clear daylight.

What is the difference between watching this or fight club?

Both are stupid works of fiction designed to entertain mindless zombies who can't think for themselves. Just like you.

Stop pretending you're better than anyone else in a fucking board about "films and television". If you had any self-respect, as you probably claim you do, you wouldn't even feel compelled to click here, out of dozens other options.

Go to or if you're so above this garbage that is specifically designed to entertain morons.

Attached: 1556915431865.jpg (1050x549, 128K)

scandinavian men are pretty hair
the hair's less visible because it's light though

I hate this fucking meme

Attached: 36E6C66F-95F8-4944-9677-F065781F23A9.jpg (620x837, 79K)

He even hinted as much himself with that instagram post where he brought up getting the personal trainer from Magic Mike. That "trainer" is the roid source.

It’s no use lying user

That's because it's not a meme and you lack self-discipline

You're the worthless pig, eating shit like it's delicious.

>what's the difference

Attached: 1555513472905.jpg (436x536, 51K)

He wasn't playing fortnite, Korg was.

>meme

Attached: aajc.jpg (887x1097, 81K)

based bobby b

"Well -- this is me."

why does my tummy sound like a drum? Isn't it supposed to be filled with organs and shit?

Yes, and?

Bro he's a celebrity, who the hell does she think she's kidding. Women go with Harvey Weinstein people all the time because gold diggers gonna dig

Valkyrie had a job. Thor didn't. What we should really ask is where the fuck Thor got all the money to drink and feast himself into a stupor?

Did the Asgardians give him a pity allowance to keep him out of sight? Someone has to have paid for his food, his beer and his internet access.

People are pissed off at some of the fat jokes made at Thor's expense. Some of them made by people who should be his friends or family.

You'll get way bigger taking roids and sleeping than you would working out hard and eating clean without roids.

That's the Norwegian safety net at work, bro. Probably got some extra dosh for being a God, or he was gifted the house because of it and the money just had to go to food and beer, the scandi-internet being piss-cheap.

That made the scene with his mother that much more tear jerking

Are they not aware that's how friendship works?

I guess people wanted less fat jokes and more people going up to him and saying they know he's hurting and it's not his fault.

So you mean to tell me we can exile all NEETs on Earth to Norway?

Don't eat like a retard and go for a walk, wow so hard

>have friend who loses all of his family, half his people and then narrowly avoids saving half of all life in the universe by aiming at the wrong part
>he becomes rightfully depressed, self-hating and destructive because of it
>he spends years shutting out everyone, you included, and not leaving his house
>he finally leaves his house and you see him for the first time in years
>call him fat and laugh at him
A friend knows when to make jokes and when to spot a genuine problem.

I HAD A DREAM LAST NIGHT I WAS PILOTING A PLANE

No, just the Asgardian ones. I bet the Scandinavian countries and Iceland even tried to fight over him, offering more money for him to settle in their country. Because who wouldn't want to say you're housing the god of your ancestors, the Protector of Man?

Fuck off, the /fit/ sticky has fantastic advice.

yes people use steroids so what?

I've only seen the movie once so far but the only person I remember making fun of Thor to his face was Rocket and he's always an ass

So how will the Norwegian government explain to the 20k or 40k civilians who return to their village why the Gods of their ancestors are now squatting on their house? Which they never agreed to abandon.

How come SJW's who spend all their time shitting on fat white guys now feel the need to protect fat Thor?

So all white guys are fat now? Okay.

This is by far the best defence I've heard for this so well done. My problem is I don't sincerely believe Thor would just give up. Next to Cap I think he's probably the most motivated Avenger and I think he got side-lined hard in the final battle considering he probably has the biggest grudge against Thanos. I would have much preferred it if Thor was locked into some petty, semi-comedic battle for new Asguard against Valykrie and they have a rivalry that Thor is slowly losing. Thor can be a damaged alcoholic but I don't think he needs to be a lumbering fat fuck. It's too much of a left turn.

>Which they never agreed to abandon.
What? Do you think Norwegian social housing just commandeers homes from a random families on vacation or something? Thor and company just moved to near where Odin talked about new Asgard. The rest of the Asgardians all work, they'd have the easiest immigration route ever. The Aussie rock guy and his little friend might have been a problem with the more conservative crowd, but that's it.

Why would a Norse God speak American.
Because its a dumb movie.

Post boomer thor

Don't forget he also speaks groot

Hes just bulking bro

tbf he took a class for that

At least he doesn't speak in ye olde englishe like in the comics, even years after being on Earth. At least now you get to just assume there's some nine realms magic translation going on.

It's not just the fact that he's fat, he's also tired and obviously filled with crippling depression and sadness. They obviously had to nerf him after they essentially established that he could go 1 on 1 against Thanos' army, as well as Thanos with all stones.

JUST

they even show it in the movie, her working out with the Hulk. Also guessing she regularly goes on scavenging hunts for gladiators.

He made an instagram post basically saying they only way he got that in shape was because he was literally paid to exercise for months, had a trainer and nutritionist on the payroll, and was totally miserable because of how strict his diet was.

I thought, based on the signage, that they had colonised this place cause there's now a huge surplus of empty housing and Norway said 'sure why not it's not like we are in any position to stop you now that our police is in disarray.'
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tønsberg

checked. quality post, bud
unlike this one

Sloppy Thor done right

HOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: SD_660_Photo_097.jpg (642x722, 75K)

>fat body
>but face still looks like a model and not pudgy at all

scandi men have the highest percentage of body hair apparently

Attached: Bodyhair_map_according_to_American_Journal_of_Physical_Anthropology_and_other_sources.jpg (1357x628, 378K)

ROIDS

there was a lebowski moment?

Did they CGI his belly?

I mean he had to play fit Thor in the same movie so they at least had to give him a suit.

am scandi and hairy like a turk

went from body builder to strongman

He kinda sucks at taking his shirt off ngl

based and punchpilled

hnng

That’s doesn’t line up with his line about taking an elective on Groot speak; he wouldn’t need to take a class if All Speak just translates everything to the hearer. Seems like Asgardinas just conveniently speak English, or maybe they introduced to language to humans, who knows

Fuck Thor.

Attached: betaraybill.jpg (1400x700, 747K)

>as well as Thanos with all stones
not disagreeing with the point that he needed to be nerfed for endgame, but they most definitely did not establish that he would defeat 1v1 Thanos with all stones. Thor ganked him with a surprise attack that Thanos wasn't prepared to counter, that's all Infinity War proved.

Tony calls Thor Lebowski at one point in a throwaway comment.

>tfw scandi and not a single chest hair
My little brother that five years younger has a full beard and I've got a patchy goatee if I don't shave for a week. At least I don't have any back hair, either. I always feared I'd get that, since our grandfather had a back as hairy as a bear.

Attached: Sad Grim.jpg (987x176, 43K)

That's easy. Groot's distant homeworld isn't part of the Nine Realms that Asgard protected, Earth is. And so there's no translation with Groot, because Odin's magic only went so far as to make sure his little empire could understand eachother.

Not sure why all the aliens can understand English though.

"A phobia is a type of anxiety disorder, defined by a persistent and excessive fear of an object or situation."

From jew wikipedia, but I'm sure you were "educated" by the jews, anyways.