White Man Bad

White Man Bad

Attached: serveimage (1).png (780x514, 413K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zrhWLfmfZ0Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: trophy+pile.jpg (590x540, 225K)

Bleached negroes are the worst

>white mother
>(((white))) wife

He's just the victim of Creatura Derangement Syndrome. Same as hapas, racemixed amerimutts go insane from the conflicting brew of genetic material in the blood.

He's right though.

Us was pretty good. Not great, but enjoyable.

But he isn't white man bad?

He's liberal white man that fakes their acceptance of non-white people bad.

Which is unironically red-pilled.

Twilight zone ep3 was so bad please tell me it doesnt get worse

Literally the point of that movie is that white people who think they’re not racist are usually the most, kind of surprised tv isn’t all over it it skews libs so much

No he's not Peele shill.

It was kino, mainly because Lupita carried it.

there isn't a hyphen in redpilled, Jordan.

Hi Keegan find any work yet?

>why don’t you love niggers enough
fucking based

No, the point is ALL white people are evil and racist and also jealous of black people you retard. Also the movie is shit, and I'm still piss morons like you convinced me to watch it because it was a waste of time.

I found it to be great and much more interesting than Get Out. It reminded me of Shyamalan - in a good way
Haven’t seen Twilight Zone. Worth watching?

youtube.com/watch?v=zrhWLfmfZ0Y

Ep3 was a train wreck havent watched past that yet

Reminder this show is written by White men

Das rite, everyone who is not racist is really pretendin

>I hate all white people
>"He's not talking about me! :)"
You're a retard

>No, the point is ALL white people are evil and racist
This. To most blacks the only difference between white liberals and white racists are that the racists are at least honest about hating blacks.

Friendly reminder that pretty much every white liberal that wrote rave reviews about Get Out thought it was about those *other* liberal white people, not themselves

cope harder sweaties

he hates white people because his mother burned the coal
she got knocked up by some nigger, and gave him identity issues for the rest of his life.
coalburners will be the end of us

I have no objections against black racists. They're being based about race realism, if only white cucks got equally redpilled.

Why do half breeds hate white people so much? You never get Michael Jordan or 50 cents screaming kill whitey 24/7

Why do I need to? It doesn't affect me in any way that you are trying to cope with the fact that this subpar overrated director hate you.

you dont get this dude screaming kill whitey 24/7 unless you can show me evidence dont just make up retarded hyperbole

But why though? His white mom raised him while his black dad ran away. He should have hated black people instead white people.

Obama hated his white mom and loved his black father who ran away. Obama didn't even visit his dying mother in her deathbed.

its a rejection of a side of yourself. proximity breeds hatred and being half of anything is holding that proximity/hatred within your very being. it only makes sense to lash out and attempt to destroy one of those halves, and as a result you have people half breeds that do their best to distance themselves from their undesirable side in any manner possible. there isn't any cure for this, you're typically just fucked no matter what unless you were raised properly.

>Why do half breeds hate white people so much?
Because they''ll never really be considered white, so they end up doubling down on the non-white side of their identity - for black halfies they usually throw themselves headfirst into "black identity" shit if they're middle-class and university-educated.

Black supremacists aren't being based about race, or else they'd want segregation from the supposedly oppressive whites. They want free shit, more welfare, affirmative action, and reparations.

WHITE MAN EVIL

Attached: 1557035889317.png (780x514, 469K)

Black Man Bad

Attached: BROTHEERRRRRR.png (780x514, 680K)

Are the white boys getting triggered again?

t. nigger

White males are a bad thing

We just hate white males here

Still waiting for the smug Pepe of Us where Pepe is up on earth enjoying life and shit while Womack is stuck underground eating rabbits and shit

Us wasn't even about race but about class at best

Not remotely.

And the ruling class are evil whieteys, and black people oppressed

Feel guilt for their privilege like Kaepernick.

>if you are not racist you are double racist!!!
fuck this shit

Woah, this is so deep!!
Interesting theory! Upvoted! :)

>He should have hated black people instead white people.
Unprofitable

Married to a Jewess

White Man Bad