Isn't it weird how Shrek is a series of movies despite not only the fact the first one is the only good one but the...

Isn't it weird how Shrek is a series of movies despite not only the fact the first one is the only good one but the fact that the first one is also the only one the general public actualy likes and remembers?

Seriously ask whoever nobody gives no shits about 2,3,4 and fucking 5 is on the way as we speak after years of hiatus mainly, shit entirely because of the strenght of the frist one.

Attached: file.png (419x746, 364K)

Ya.

I thought 2 was considered well liked.
I forgot there was even 3 and 4.

Yeah and Yea Forums says "red pill" despite only one Matrix movie. Jaws tropes are mentioned whenever sharks are talked about, yet there's multiple sequels no one gives a shit about. Shit, Lion King had two sequels, doesn't undo the public liking the first one. What's your point?

Everyone likes 2. Some even consider it better, one of those rare superior sequels. Not me but many.

>What's your point?
Shrek is dreck

Lion King 2 > Lion King 1

Based.

Attached: Zira_Looks_on.png (780x480, 308K)

Cant believe this is a thread

Cant believe it has serious replies

The absolute state of Yea Forums

Don't you like Shrek bro?

Shrek puts asses in seats

1.5 > 2 > 1

but why?

Attached: ear.png (742x1080, 829K)

There's 14 The Land Before Time movies.

Attached: the_land_before_time_treestar.jpg (1392x1032, 196K)

>Isn't it weird how Police Academy is a series of movies despite not only the fact the first one is the only good one but the fact that the first one is also the only one the general public actualy likes and remembers?

>nobody gives no shits about 2
Couldn’t be more wrong. The “I Need a Hero” sequence is pure kino

The fairy godmother is a proper MILF lads

Attached: kronk.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

She's definitely a GILF bro

>Tfw taken to watch Shrek 2 with friends on someone's mom truck
>Tfw i ended up sitting next to her
>Tfw she kept giggling at me random boners specially on that song part when she was over the piano and that part when the pleb girls were lusting after handsome shrek.

God i masturbated to Eric's mom so much that night.

Attached: shrek.png (266x400, 210K)

Fairy godmother is a dyke feminist

Shrek 2 is well liked and a character introduced in that one got his own movie.

Shrek 2 is objectively superior to the first.

Shrek 4 is underrated