/got/ general

I can't believe this crap isn't over yet edition

Attached: LjEuB5q.jpg (889x524, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5W3zKddZ83k
youtu.be/YrU1SGDdViY
youtube.com/watch?v=GI7zy1PTMp0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So I'm willing to believe that there will be no more twists, D&D are just bad enough to let the series end like this

BUT

Cersei will at least have some secret weapon to actually make the fight interesting, right?

What do you think will be it?

Attached: pepe.jpg (241x209, 8K)

youtube.com/watch?v=5W3zKddZ83k

enjoy

Attached: 1537938084240.jpg (1920x1080, 548K)

he's back

Attached: 40e18575-215f-44f4-a14c-a57421a13dc7.jpg (900x474, 70K)

How to achieve peasant aesthetic ?

Attached: ss (2019-05-03 at 11.03.39).jpg (482x612, 110K)

What happens this episode

Attached: 1543148648971.png (788x699, 21K)

fuck off back to plebbit.

A reminder that anyone who doesn't think GoT is 10/10 a bitter cis whitey. Gurls and PoC are the best evah! Your all just jealous!!!

Attached: 5sdfsdagv.jpg (1024x683, 76K)

How bittersweet will the ending be?

Dagoth Ur welcomes you my sweet persistent friend.

Remember when the Braavosi made Ned Stark look retarded.

Attached: lostthegame.png (455x456, 329K)

Could Robert Strong beat the mountain?
Nothing happens it's just filler

Why do people think this?

>its already Sunday again
Where the fuck does the time go lads? Its like the last episode only happened three days ago

properly-formatted new and not shitpost edition:

was dat meen?

>First they came for Stannis, but i wasn't a Stanfag
>Then they came for Barristan, but I wasn't a bookfag
>Then they came for the Night King, but I wasn't a winterfag
>Now they've come for Danaerys and this show has bad writing REEEE
Mfw normies go apeshit in season finale

Attached: 1556957306866.jpg (696x604, 75K)

Can't wait for Jon to kill this bitch

Why such an early thread? We didn't hit bump limit and threads are slowing down anyway

>3 days of unending rage

Attached: 1556999262736.jpg (590x559, 231K)

GRRM was that faggot picked last in PE class, no wonder he hates Chads so much.

because OP wanted to make a shitty new thread and knew he had to beat the actual good thread

cringe

NONONONONOOOOOOOOO THIS ISN'T FAIR THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN!!!

Attached: STANNIS return.jpg (456x610, 25K)

imagine being this much of a fag

Face it lad, we're stuck here.

Besides, there's very little glorification in starting a threaed.

/got/

Attached: got.png (723x944, 815K)

The gods were cruel when they saw fit to test my patience for leaks. They waited til I was old and tired, and what did I do when the shitposters brought word of Littlefinger's false death? And of Stannis, even of Stannis' poor fate.

I will not tell you whether to find a stream or just download. Which characters will die today and which will be saved by Dabid and Dabid's writing. You must make that choice for yourself anons, and live with it for the rest of the season, as I have.

Kill the Arrgghhh, /got/ and let the leakposting be born.

Attached: aemon.jpg (529x352, 39K)

>cringe
I know. this thread is cringy try-hard shitposting

I can't wait until the leaks that drop are 100% verified and I can just kick back knowing what kind of casual fan meltdown to expect in the ensuing weeks.

Cry more, faggot

Attached: 1556922793886.png (830x666, 452K)

wee loookd fer yuuu inna tha catalog

Attached: 1245343123.jpg (225x225, 7K)

A thread just got deleted that supposedly claimed the episode leaked in India and is on invite-only trackers.

Any chance this is true?

What's the chance Euron found the Dragonbinder while going to Essons to get the Golden Comp?

time went faster since the last episode killed any hype and anticipation for the next

nil, show Euron is boomer bait

Alys Karstark is the greatest rack in Westeros.

Attached: 1983648973.jpg (798x1200, 157K)

Woe to the usurper if we had been

Russian Twitter is saying that the episode will leak in another 2 hours or so.

Why didn't they cast him?

Attached: Aqm9XHc.jpg (400x619, 51K)

Probably some anti-dany plotting and filler

Woe to the cunny threads if we had been

Honestly, they've been forcefully trying to portray Daenerys as a mad queen the past 2 seasons that my expectation would be subverted if she turns out to not go berskerk.

Who would he play?

Pity about the face though.

White supremacist jaime is best jaime

Attached: Shot+Caller.jpg (1000x667, 70K)

Someone post the webm where one of children of the forest stab a ww with a spear

>Mfw i think of all the third-worlders who names their kid Khaleesi

Attached: 1556954928491.jpg (399x351, 70K)

arya

Gods I was autistic then

Attached: chris arthur.jpg (480x360, 15K)

IT WAS 2 HOURS 2 HOURS AGO

Attached: 1511875419251.png (500x500, 170K)

DUTY

FAMILY

WAVES

Attached: 1556950338361.png (486x484, 417K)

Based Jon’s... it’s been years but it’s getting so hard to care bros

Attached: AE622EB0-6F37-42CA-99C6-FD893A2B5D1B.jpg (640x426, 67K)

when is it coming out?

H-has anyone seen M-Margaery?

Attached: 8LoNzeZB_400x400.jpg (400x400, 15K)

when the last thread was pruned and the mods shoved a ban through your king's back I was sure you would be there.

>Oh, and speaking of television, don’t believe everything you read. Internet reports are notoriously unreliable. We have had five different GAME OF THRONES successor shows in development (I mislike the term “spinoffs”) at HBO, and three of them are still moving forward nicely. The one I am not supposed to call THE LONG NIGHT will be shooting later this year, and two other shows remain in the script stage, but are edging closer. What are they about?I cannot say. But maybe some of you should pick up a copy of FIRE & BLOOD and come up with your own theories.
Kek you'll niggas thinkin we'll be free from this shit once the finale airs, nibba we ain't going anywhere lmaooo

Attached: grrms writing process.jpg (1064x1181, 452K)

it's already out and it's badass

Attached: 220px-Shot_Caller_poster.jpg (220x419, 20K)

>khaleesi please...
>it's so cold
>*cough*
>the darkness is closing in...
>just
>please khaleesi
>just wrap those cheeks around my face...
>*cough*
>one whiff PLEASE KHALEESI
>send me off with the sweet scent of home
>*cough*
>just this once...
>DANY CLOSES HER EYES AND STEPS OVER JORAH AS THE CAMERA PANS TO THE LEFT, WHERE THE BATTLE OF WINTERFELL CONTINUES
>"...Dracarys"
>*BRAP*
>thank you...
>khaleesi...

Attached: jorah dying.jpg (590x350, 27K)

When will d&d’s wild ride ends?

Attached: 20BFFFF3-046B-40E9-9676-4F9427EEE643.jpg (194x192, 16K)

is there any hope?

Attached: 768675667.jpg (551x250, 32K)

Confession: I've never watched any LotR movies but pretend to know about them here because I've seen a lot of memes

GODS THE PRODUCTION DESIGN WAS GOOD THEN

kys

watch them and enjoy the best experience of your life

They aren't that great either. They just happened to be liked by a bunch of dnd playing turbo fattie nerds.

That's a shame. Beautifully shot movies. Kinda gay. An important piece of modern film. Def overrated though.

the hound

Is the onion also as good of a hypeman in the books as he is in the show

Will there be a plot twist involving Qyburn? He's far too cunning and smart to not have some sort of plan we don't know of yet. Plus, he's actually the one who's commanding the undead mountain, instead of Cersei?

Attached: 565454.jpg (800x450, 51K)

He's not stupid but does seem strangely loyal to Cersei. I can see him betraying her if push comes to shove, but equally maybe dying for her when all hope is lost.

every thread...every fucking thread. just die already

finally got time to watch the last episode and i thought it was a meme but holy shit you cant see anything its so dark

You have to admire the resilience and tenacity.

Won't happen but.
>Dany and Jon prepare for war against the Throne
>Jon reluctant but dutiful
>go over war plans and the armies march, dragons flying overhead
>zoom to King's Landing
>Euron walking in the palace
>gets assaulted by dozens of children who eviscerate him with a thousand cuts, he looks in disbelief
>zoom to the docks
>the Golden Company and Euron's men get assailed by a stream of undead from the palace
>back in the throne room Cersei is in panic hearing the screams of the people in the city
>asks what's going on
>Qyburn enters and tells her the city is his
>she tells the Mountain to kill him
>instead the Mountain turns around to her and literally splits her in half with his sword
>next shot is Qyburn standing among the city being torn apart by undead
>his eyes light blue-green as he lifts his hands and the dead rise around him, undead Euron standing behind
The end.

Attached: 1557001820466.png (530x654, 219K)

So is he a Targ or not?

Attached: peter-dinklage-as-tyrion-lannister-in-game-of-thrones.jpg (1300x651, 79K)

this is basically my own autism but it seems like hes doing that thing where one of his eyes is being skeptical and the other one appears to make him look unguarded, idk why but even just him doing that while unintentional gives some possible speculation into the mans character. Everything can be so subtle.

That would be so stupid I hope it's true.

no you dumb nigger

I hope the Night King can pull a Secret World of Alex Mack next episode and pull himself together, then bend the knee to Bran like he was trying to do before Arya interrupted him without letting him explain himself

Attached: alexmack.gif (480x360, 1.3M)

that's retarded, how would he become a WW?

leak ain't happening is it?

There's more types of magic than just WW's, and Qyburn clearly has tapped into something different that creates unlife.

We'll just ignore the fact he was drawing his weapon

Nah, he's just a mad scientist, he created a frankenstein like creature with his knowledge of medicine, not with magic

yeah to present it to Bran so that he may pledge his sword in service to the 3ER.

the Night King warged into Bran before "dying"

One dragon will die to scorpions. Thats it, then she loses to pissed dany

I expect there to be a leak by the time I'm back from the bathroom, /got/.

>He thinks Dumb and Dumber will have a white male kill YASSS QUEEN!!
It will be Arya after she kills Cersei, Euron and the Mountain

Oh come on he was expelled from the citadel for searching for forbidden knowledge, if that's not sorcery I don't know what is.

LEAK THE DAMN EPISODE BEFORE I PISS MESELF

Attached: NED I HAVE REACHED FULL POWER.jpg (800x450, 70K)

Except the citadel isn't against sorcery, they even have a maester that goes around the world learning from shadowbinders and warlocks. He was expelled because he was experimenting on the living.

Hey I don't know what to tell you, the Mountain was literally dead and he raised him.

5 fucking years since the night king first made an appearance and it ends like that.

He wasn't, he was still alive, but barely because of the poison. He "saved" him by turning him into a weird monstrosity.

he dad is from braavos, he knew what the faceless men are, and he whispers in some girls ear in secret and gives her a coin that looks like the braavos coin while saying your time has come

No

POST THE LEAKS OR I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL BLOW THIS FUCKING THREAD UP

Attached: 1545029243383.jpg (600x835, 57K)

>The very first scene involved night walkers
>Muh winter is coming
>They end up doing nothing
>Not even the final antagonist

AAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH

Attached: 1556910351013.jpg (591x559, 125K)

People like to say the 7 are like Christianity, but its more like Judaism before Christ

It's not gonna be a major plotpoint, but either Tyrion or Jaime/Cersei being Targs is absolutely one of those things that George hinted at but never intends on revealing, leaving it an ambiguous easter egg for the dutiful.
The Mad King Aerys was close friends with Tywin's wife before he went mad and she died, plus Tywin spending time serving as his hand. This is the basis for it. Then you have Tyrion's one green eye, one "black," which may be dark purple, and his hair which at times in the book is described as being lighter. On the other hand if it is the twins, then it explains them fucking like rabbits and one of them being crazy. And finally, the most glaring (circumstantial) evidence, is that it is absolutely something George would write. If it's Tyrion, then it means Tyrion and Jaime, best friends, killed each other's fathers. If it is the other way around, then it means that the two of them both killed their own fathers.

Really tho how

It's a literal pantheon, Judaism is monotheistic

TILL

Attached: peasant.jpg (778x658, 179K)

We must secure the existence of House Lannister and a future for Lannister children HH

What? The Seven is just the Westeros equivalent to the Trinity without all the theological autism over what the exact relationship between God and Jesus is.

Attached: 1557032290007.jpg (1920x1080, 316K)

It seems a lot more like roman and greek paganism..

Reminder that Jon achieved nothing.

Reminder that Dany's armies achieved nothing.

Reminder that all the resurrection and talk about coming together to stop the Night King was for nothing.

All they had to do was just tell Arya to hide in a bush. That's it.

Attached: gilly.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

By the Old Gods, I want to fuck her.

Anglo bodies are so fucking ugly

How have you manged to reach adulthood with an IQ of 43?

GODS THAT'S A STUPID SLAG!

Attached: robert.jpg (970x545, 122K)

even as slaggy as she is now, I would immensely enjoy licking those crackers off the small of her back. If I'm lucky I'd get a taste of her sweat. I would probably jerk off like a madman and try to cum while the taste of her sweat was still on my tongue. just imagine it! she's exercising, her body is getting hot, you just know the perspiration is flowing. and I'd have my tongue slurping on her back. tasting that sweet, sweet nectar like it was the finest of dornish wines. of course, her back sweat wouldn't even compare to the sweat I could find in other places... but a lowly man like me would not dare dream of such lofty heights, such a magnificent heaven. of course, my feeble mind could not even contemplate the succulent sweat beginning to bead between her supple thighs as they press against her labia majora... and even if I could, the notion that I could ever be worthy of sampling such a divine and delectable delicacy is simply sinful, insulting even. Even in typing these words I should beg the forgiveness of the Seven. But alas, that nectar, that fragrant, forbidden nectar, I cannot bear to go on without bringing my tongue to the source of this most unworldly secretion. Having consumed the honey of the gods, I shall fear neither death nor damnation. I know in my heart of hearts that even a drop of that precious perspiration on my lusting lips will purify my soul of any sin. If bathing in the glory this planet is blessed with is not a holy act, then I would urge the gods themselves to taste the nectar they have put before man so they too may fall intoxicated and recognize that to resist truly is futile.

Sheer luck and force of will

Why do you still watch this garbage show?

It’s catholic. George has said it. It’s what he was raised with and he likes to constantly point out it’s flaws.

18 hours until our king returns.

Attached: 1556233801255.gif (500x235, 1.97M)

Sounds very George RR Martin.

It's not, really. I can't recall if its the book or the show where one of the characters says they're all just aspects of a greater being, not distinct gods like the Roman/Greek pantheons.

This movie was fucking silly it was only saved by how violent it was. I still think about the end sometimes.

The fuck do I care if some fat fuck says it tho

The sky is green there I said it. It's valid.

I was deeply religious until like halfway through highschool and I was an altar server for a while cause my step dad was really into going every sunday. I was also probably one of the only kids who actually read the bible.

There are zero parallels there that I can see

I'm sorry bro. After seeing the night king die I honestly believe they killed littlefinger too completely. It's shitty writing from dumb&dumb

Attached: 700.jpg (200x313, 10K)

Fair enough but that sounds like deistic pandering to the new generation and could be broadly applied to thousands of religious philosophies

Once again the mindless masses have been vexed by logic and just continue to follow. The way the story is progressing now is fucking kino. If you were a butt hurt Jon or Dany faggot you need to fuck off back to ribbit kiddo.

Arya killing the NK was way better then Mary or Gary Stu doing it. Sansa or Cersei sitting the Iron throne is way better then Emilia or Kit who’s acting and characters have been widely hailed as horrible since season 3. You dumb faggots don’t even know what you want. Just stop for a second and think for yourself

>18 hours until Stannis fags get BTFO one last time before the series ends

Can't wait.

Attached: 1556973888052.jpg (1080x1350, 366K)

They supposedly one god with 7 aspects like trinity

>Fair enough but that sounds like deistic pandering to the new generation

George is an atheist that, like most atheists, doesn't understand or really care about religion, and it shows in how flat/poorly-fleshed out the faiths are in Westeros.

inb4
>SEETHING Christfag
I'm not religious, but its obvious GRRM's out of his depth in that department

someone put this miserable shit series out of its misery

only way to salvage this series is if Cersei killing Arya and Sansa and keeps the throne at the end, or something equally as edgy. Need loads of characters to die I'm talking Tyrion and Jaime both getting assassinated by Bronn. I'm talking about someone gutting Sam. I'm talking Jon betraying Daenerys' trust and killing her.

Give me some dark shit Dabid & Dumbit, you pussy ass fan-fiction writing losers. I'm sick of you shmucks turning this into le epic pop fantasy when it was never supposed to be that.

Attached: bored pepe.jpg (960x960, 75K)

Nobody’s fault your a fucking idiot. Besides your mom who must have been drinking heavily during her pregnancy.

>Martin told EW. “If you look at the history of the church in the Middle Ages, you had periods where you had very worldly and corrupt popes and bishops. People who were not spiritual, but were politicians. They were playing their own version of the game of thrones, and they were in bed with the kings and the lords. But you also had periods of religious revival or reform—the greatest of them being the Protestant Reformation, which led to the splitting of the church—where there were two or three rival popes each denouncing the other as legitimate. That’s what you’re seeing here in Westeros. The two previous High Septons we’ve seen, the first was very corrupt in his own way, and he was torn apart by the mob during the food riots [in season 2]. The one Tyrion appoints in his stead is less corrupt but is ineffectual and doesn’t make any waves. Cersei distrusts him because Tyrion appointed him. So now she has to deal with a militant and aggressive Protestant Reformation, if you will, that’s determined to resurrect a faith that was destroyed centuries ago by the Targaryens.”

>And there are other, more direct influences as well between Catholic Church and the Faith of the Seven as well, Martin pointed out. “Instead of the Trinity of the Catholic Church, you have the Seven, where there is one god with seven aspects. In Catholicism, you have three aspects—the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost. I remember as a kid, I was always confused by that. ‘So there are three gods?’ No, one god, but with three aspects. I was still confused: ‘So he’s his own father and own son?'”

But you probably didn’t read any of that because you cannot.

based out-contrary the contrarians user

I wanted Meera to kill the NK.
I wanted to have the surviving characters realise how petty their fights for the iron throne were, and for them to shudder in their shame.

Yeah everyone seems to forget that 99% of the catholic doctrine has been retconned, edited, changed, fought over, and then changed again.

One of the earliest things the church couldn't really figure out was just how the trinity worked and it led to a shitton of people getting pissed off and killing each other. This was like 350AD.

Anyway all I'm trying to say is it's not a unique concept.

Arys Oakheart

>Nobody’s fault your a fucking idiot.

You're a pleb and i stopped reading here. Wanted you to know I'm not delving into that labyrinthine pile of bullshit. Also rage harder, fag.

/ss/ in this show was pretty great ngl

If LotR can't survive the hobbit movies neither can GoT survive outrunning its source material.
Its quality has already taken a nosedive, it's running on pure momentum.

God damn it feel good to see all the butt hurt wrong fags in here. I always knew it was gonna be Sansa who survives and prophecy was bullshit. God it feel so good to see all of you feeling bad. Hahahahaha fuck you.

Fair enough but if you only take take joy in destruction and you don't build anything yourself you must be a very shallow and sad individual. In fact it's people like you who will probably destroy the world.

Proved yourself illiterate and wrong. I didn’t need to anything. Maybe don’t get into shows based on books. Maybe comic books is more your speed. Lots of pictures. You should go to a capeshit thread.

The delta between book Stannis and the show is already so big I felt nothing when he "died". If they bring "him" back again to shit on him some more I won't care. I'm really not just saying that, I really mean it. It's awful what the did to the character and the first big telegraph that the post novel show was going to disappoint.

This. Robert's Rebellion is the only spinoff that would work, only the most diehard fans want some fanfic-tier spinoff about events only tangentially related to the main GoT plot with characters no one cares about.

I didn't set out to prove anything. This is all your own conjecture. At most I wanted to wave you off and I am. I don't get off on arguing with people.

And your saving the world crying it up on 4channel. Go join green peace you hypocrite fag. Hahahahahaha!

I am disappointed that the White Walkers are dead. They were the only reason that I was watching Game of Thrones.

read the post above

save me the time

STANNIS
STANNIS
STANNIS!!!!!!

I’ve seen 1 million threads and YouTube videos all about how much the show sucks. What I have seen zero threads and videos about is the evidence from the first book and season of the show Arya kills the NK and Sansa will be queen. George has said all the evidence is in the first book. Proves the fandom is full of casual illiterate scum who have no idea about the story besides KING IN DA NORF. Goddamn you faggots make me wanna puke.

3 more episodes until Maisie Williams, Kit Harrington, the guy who plays Sam Tarly, and Isaac Hempstead's careers sink into obscurity.

>Bong genetics

you niggas playing the browser game right?

Why did the gormless retard Jon even have to get involved and ruin Bob the Builder's hard work, if he just stayed out of it everything would've been fine and the WW would have never crossed over

Attached: 1556636921938.png (1200x800, 55K)

nah Ck2 mod all the way

Whats it like? I played the phone game and it sucked ass. Like it was fucking gay

Puke, you'll feel better.

Set up for the next episode.

Kill yourself you autistic nigger.

Accurate, I look like this and have a 12 inch penis.

The Mount and Blade warband is pretty good too.

correction. new thread is here now:

sorry this one sucked for so long but you should have made it right the first time.

Holy shit lmao

which one

Was Stannis a Chad? Asking for a friend.

Haven't got around to playing it yet looks good. prob play it after this Ck2 playthrough.

I know this feel

Just imagine those lips wrapped around a cock

Kabbalah nigger

I know about updates or stuff, but 2 years ago i thought the ACOK was better.

I have no idea if they are being updated to this day, so i couldn't help you with it

Can't wait.

what kind of scorpions ?

between the fireside chat, the "i can show you the world" dragon ride, the teenage dialogue, the arya deus ex machina, and "i can't even remember what happened in ep1", this may just be the worst season yet

D&D really outdid themselves

Any follow-ups from this? I just want to get this shitty episode over with.

Attached: 1556739091159.jpg (409x382, 26K)

It is still better than S7 just because of the direction and technical stuff, also the constant teleportation in like 3 seconds was really bad in S7.

It will be pointless tho because we will have shitty TV drama episode tomorrow with Bronn appearing in Winterfell in 3 days, flat shots and flat lightning and also Emilia Clarke trying to act.

It's hard to beat S6 and 7 in terms of shittiness, I don't think S8 is quite there yet.

Everyone will be much madder at Tyrion dying. Followed by Jon dying if the part is also true.

Come here after a few years to still see stannisfags. What the fuck is wrong with you people lmao

A couple of sites are saying Star India just leaked the end. New leak not the old ones. Is this bullshit?

I don't think I have it in me to dedicate any more time to this fucking show.
Like I can't even be motivated to participate solely for Yea Forums shitposting anymore. There's literally nothing left to ruin.

i hate retards that use bookfaggotry out f no where. no, retard, euron won't find the dragonbinder.

Sadly none

If Bronn kills Lannister brothers, it's ok considering his character and credo through 7 seasons
If Bronn spares Lannister brothers, it's ok considering their story through 7 season and this is the finale of it

So I how could D&D possibly fuck up the
>Bronn is sent to kill Lannister brothers
subplot. it's bulletproof.

Attached: Bronn_Dragonpit.jpg (310x494, 24K)

Tyrion has been an useless advisor ever since S5, doubt they will care about him thanks to D&D genius writing

most likely YAAAS QUEEN gets killed by jon or someone else and the normies go crazy

Attached: yaas queen.jpg (880x908, 340K)

>sahnsaaaaahhhh

I miss Selmy, Dayne and Hightower.

Attached: Gerold-Hightower-game-of-thrones-39606039-245-196.gif (245x196, 532K)

Any of you have the webm of stannis fucking mel on the table

Arya also kills Bronn and both dragons

Stannis is not the Mannis.

And then Dany realizes Arya's power and licks Arya's clit forever, making her cum every half hour on the half hour.

Ahem - FUCK BRAVOSI

Attached: 1555842770250.jpg (1280x720, 765K)

test

You can't say that!

*turns to other anons*

Can he say that?

How they will fulfil this prophecy?

Attached: winter_throne.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

Giant crossbow

same shit goes for marvel, walking dead

Stop watching post season 4 or stay and don't ask smart questions. DnD and their stupid fanbase don't like it when people make genuine arguments.

You have to admit, the quality of writing has diminished over the last couple of seasons.

Holy kek I did not realize how pissed off Alt Shift X was, just looked at his other ""unscripted""/looser channel
youtu.be/YrU1SGDdViY

Attached: 1557023601600.jpg (900x900, 41K)

Won't.

Mauler's rage vid is better.

Supposedly ep 4 leaked on Friday? And yet it still hasn't shown up anywhere. I call bullshit.

Holy shit, were you not here before ep 3 came out?

Never heard of him before
link?
Is he one of those youtubers who just talk to the camera or something? Maybe I don't know him because I tend to avoid those ones

No, I deliberately stayed away from the site because I didn't want it spoiled. Now that I've seen and it turned out to be even worse than I expected, I don't care about the ending anymore.

was catelyn the single most retarded character of the series? half the shit wouldn't happen if she didn't act according to her feefees

g-grandma ?

Who cares about her no ass no tits little boy body.

He is Azor Ahai as DABID intended
Baking bread gave him new life, he's reborn amongst the war
Bread needs salt
Baking needs an oven, so smoke
Without him telling Arya to go North the NK would still be alive
Prove me wrong plz, it's too shit to write it with a straight face

Attached: image.jpg (734x485, 29K)

she did nothing wrong

Attached: 4 (2).jpg (474x1173, 322K)

*frees jaime lannister*

*arrests Tyrion beginning the war, then lets her retarded sister put THE most valuable prisoners her family has in a situation in which both outcomes lead to the loss of this card for her family (death/freedom)*

based and mommypilled

cringe...

dab&dab are actually going to do it, reddit is already seething

taking a big dump on the people they pandered too and ruined the show for is the true way to go

Damn, I will love to see that. What do you think it will smell like? Will D&D eat a lot of Mexican food before it? I think they should make it nice and slushy so it's hard to clean off, if you just take a big clean log you can just pick it up and wipe where it fell and that's pretty much the end of that. Not sure what kind of foods lead to that though. I know I personally take pretty moist/slushy dumps when I eat chicken along with the skin and the liquid grease that pools towards the bottom

>not seeing that the theory where Dany and Jon die fighting Cersei who is then killed by Jaime followed by Tyrion and Sansa becoming King and Queen as decided by grand council
It's so obvious

I've heard the new episode was leaked. That true, /got/?

youtube.com/watch?v=GI7zy1PTMp0

Where did you hear this user?

Thanks lad

>Impying anyone will get to sit on the throne
People will seize the means of production and the proletariat will rule the seven kingdoms

t. High Sparrow

Attached: SmartSelect_20190504-083510_Firefox.jpg (720x606, 160K)

My ass. But is it true? I'd like to watch it tonight and not have to wait until next week because I usually block my access to the internet during work days.

kino