You are tasked with writing a film about these two what do you do?

You are tasked with writing a film about these two what do you do?

Attached: scarlet-witch-spider-man-1117773-1280x0.jpg (1280x704, 96K)

they bang

a film were i get to fuck both of them in the ass

Tony left hologram in spidey suit that gives hint how to bring back vision
She has to suck it out of him

>She has to suck it out of him

Would fucking watch

Basically this

Attached: Peter-Wanda.jpg (1712x797, 397K)

scarlet mommy should breastfeed spider-twink, he's a growing boy

they fuck

Holy kek

sauce on that, by any chance?

8muses com/comics/album/Tracy-Scops-Comics/Civil-War-Spider-Man

They

BASED

Have

based

Attached: thanos n word.png (600x641, 399K)

Sex

>is that your new webbing peter?
>no, dont put that in it'll make you pregnant
Spider and Scarlet

> Wanda pegs Peter
> Peter realizes it's actually Chthon
> "Just like Agamotto, you're my bitch, hahahahaha!!!"

>Wanda and Peter fall in love in the first fifteen minutes
>Then Peter accidentally swings into a helicopter rotor blades and dies
>Wanda is distraught and mourning
>That’s where I come in
>”Hey, Baby. What’s wrong?...”

Probably something around the lines of freaky Friday
> They Swap bodies
> Try to do hero stuff
> Try to use eachothers powers
> Maybe Loki as the main villain

Attached: Freaky_Friday_(2003_film).png (220x326, 105K)

> Ywn cuddle Wanda and hold her hand and let her head rest on your shoulders, telling her it's gonna be okay, and being there for her and listening to her.

I would cast myself as a main villain and the movie is 1 hour of me banging Peters ass while Witch is sitting on my face and then 1 hour is opposite.
Post credit scene teases a sequel with

"Aunt May, Wanda is real sad, could you talk to her for me, cheer her up?"

"Peter, what she needs is your cock. Bend her over and give her what she needs. She really needs a dicking after what she's been through."

"But, Aunt May..."

"The only butt I want to hear is the sound of you pounding Wanda's. Get to it, Peter!"

If they didn't use Mysterio already, I guess you could have written something with him as the bad guy.

>Peter doing some friendly neighborhood Spider-Man stuff
>Eventually runs into Mysterio
>Peter can't beat him and is completely baffled by his "magic" powers
>Comedic conversation with his fat Asian sidekick about wizards, maybe they do stupid shit like look up D&D information on wizards and there's a dumb conversation about the difference between wizards, sorcerers, and warlocks
>Peter says he knows a wizard he can talk to
>Tries to talk to Strange, but he basically ignores Peter while solving some crazy extradimensional crises, says he has no time to look into some weirdo robbing banks
>Strange eventually does the thing he does to Loki where he just portals a pleading Peter somewhere mid conversation
>Peter's Asian friend reminds him that there's a witch on the Avengers too, if the wizard won't help
>Scarlet Witch is still all depressed and stuff after Vision's death and doesn't really do much these days
>Peter convinces her to help because it'll take her mind off things
>She wonders if there's someone else with similar powers once Peter says something like, "It's like what you do with all the [dumb noises and hand gesures], but green!"
>They go confront Mysterio at another bank robbery and Scarlet Witch is sad to find that he's just a charlatan with cheap tricks instead of actual powers

Fuck, I don't know where to go from there. Maybe some contrived way that Mysterio accidentally manages to depower Scarlet Witch with the materials he's using to create illusions. He's panicking because he realizes he's fucked against someone with actual magic powers, but something contrived happens that causes Scarlet Witch's power to go on the fritz. Her arc in the movie would be her powers coming back as Peter helps her get over Vision's death.

Doubt you were looking for actual responses and just wanted more "Peter scores with Marvel MILFs" content, but there's my idea.

Attached: 1556982580279.jpg (900x675, 130K)

spider-man and scarlet witch versus Mephisto and Doppleganer

Kill off Penis Parker in the first 30 seconds and the rest is just 3 straight hours of Wanda doing stuff around the house

Attached: 50221D0E-C1BC-48A8-B6F0-8170847F3CE7.jpg (1400x1000, 788K)

Marvel studios: Elizabeth Olson's trailer

*knock knock

Come in.

>Tom Holland opens the door to a darken trailer.

Uh, Miss Olson, are you in here?

Yes, I am, Tom. Can you step away from the door, please?

>Tom steps aside, letting the door close behind him.

Why's it so dark in here, Miss Olson?

It's... a surprise...

A surprise, Miss Olson?

Yes, Tom. Oh, and by the way, you don't have to call me Miss Olson.

If I don't call you Miss Olson, then what do I call you?

Mmm... anything you like, Spider-Man.

>Peter turns around to see Elizabeth Olson standing behind him.

You are a man, right Tom?

>Elizabeth garbs Tom by the cock and squeezes hard. She then proceeds to gives him a wet slobbery kiss which then turns into a face licking frizzy.

Miss... mmm... mmm... mmm... Olson... mmm... what are you doing?

>Elizabeth breaks the face licking.

What does it look like I'm doing, Spider-Man?

>Elizabeth begins massaging Tom's hardening cock.

You know, I've had my eye on you for a good minute, Tom. Yeah, ever since you were cast as Spider-Man I just knew I had to have you. I just knew I had to make THIS...

>Elizabeth squeezes Tom's cock.

...MINE!

Continue???

One of Tony Stark's final acts on earth was making a suit that looks like Vision, so Peter puts in out and gets to fuck the shit out of her and sucks on those big fat titties

Wanda uses magic to give herself a cock and fucks Peter in his pink little asshole

She is doing spy shit in New York and needs to be off the radar but also needs a genius to help her. She can't use Hulk because he's firmly ensconced in SHIELD and Tony is dead.

Peter introduces her to Reed Richards

Just 3 hours of Wanda being Wanda. Of course she would levitate and do cool shit too.

Yes. Will she take Tom's everything?

mommy

Friday: Initiate Clitoral Stimulation Program

I fire that guy and replace him with me, and then I become her pusy slave

Have sex PLEASE

Haha imagine how terrible that would be being sat on and your face used as a seat by Elizabeth Olsen, as you have to servuce her sexual whims.

wanda brings back the mind stone and spider-man becomes tony stark 2.0 thanks to some stupid blue hologram computer shit peter discovers while looking through his stuff

>Ask her:"What about rape?"
>rape her.
>9months later, her in chains with my baby in her belly
>"What about rape?"
>rape her

imagine if she wanted to silence you by making you use her foot as a pacifier haha

Attached: 148748646854132.webm (1280x528, 2.9M)