Million Dollar Extreme

How many of your friends are dead because of alcoholism?

Attached: Million.Dollar.Extreme.Presents.World.Peace.S00E01.Hidden.Cuts.720p.x264.mp4_snapshot_11.07_[2019.05 (1280x720, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/leroy/
youtube.com/watch?v=K0jfEwhnl0I
twitter.com/new_engine/status/1118739956938289153
archive.is/FCKJJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I know of one guy whos career is dead because of the cuck tim heidecker LOL

It was murder-suicide

This bit sucked and so did moms

Almost me lol

She should wear a sign that says out to lunch

>Sam's show gets cancelled and he gets deplatformed off of youtube
>He cries about being blacklisted and begs his fans for support
>A fan kindly puts up some his content/World Peace stuff, without monetization, to promote him
>He says some shit in an open conversation that doesn't paint Sam in saintly light
>Sam immedietly tries to get said fan deplatformed
Why does Sam shit on his fans and act in such a hypocritical manner? What's wrong with him?

Attached: 1526731821547.jpg (559x633, 54K)

Clockwork.

Attached: 1556076364108.png (2484x2072, 1.59M)

MILLION DOLLAR EXTREME BRO

IT'S M,Y FRIEND SIMULATOR BRO JUST CHILLIN AND RIFFIN ON JEWS AND BEING EPICALLY RED PILLED BRO HAHAHAHA

DUDE GOOOBERS HAHAHAHA THEY'RE LIKE ME FRIENDS BECAUSE I DONT HAVE ANY IN REAL LIFE SO I PAY THEM TO BE MY FRIENDS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

have sex.

kys mdefags are all tumblrina discord trannies that think they're badass and graduated from watching dank memes and steven universe.

Nice projection, kike.

OBSESSED

wait wtf tumblrina discord trannies like mde? I hate mde now! fuck sam hyde

What do we think of the new Sam Hyde Instagram?
instagram.com/leroy/

it would make sense and they hide the fact by accusing anyone that doesn't like Sam/MDE as being one.
Sam did fuck a tranny and suck one's face in one of his skits.

Attached: 1526731819769.jpg (967x540, 52K)

Tim Heidecker costared in one of the biggest movies of the year, Sam Hyde loves in a car
what the fuck are you talking about

fucking based

>it would make sense
maybe if you're libtarded

nice character assassination btw, you literal jew.

tim is a cuck though and sam stole his format and made it better

>character assassination
sam has character?

Attached: cb7acbcde9d632271442dc13b0cd6cf3291c7ee4387a70f0a86d97f125f11fe6.png (640x487, 44K)

>oy vey goy please pay attention to our carefulyy crafted e-celeb gossip
go away jew, we don't care about your autistic conspiracy theories

What is this supposed to be proof of?

I dont think anyone cares about your tranny discord conspiracy theory either.
At least those tweets are real, anyone can look them up.

Sam bein a kikey asshole.

Attached: 1526731740527.jpg (638x501, 46K)

GET THE BALL BUD

Tim’s running a production company and is in movies.

are you fucking retarded?
A: there isn't even a source provided to verify it, so we may assume that it is faked.
B: even if it was real, which it isn't, this proves nothing. oh no, he might have banned someone from his twitter, or the guy said he was banned, but may not have been?

are you fucking retarded?

>tweets
Cool story bro. I guess we should just believe whatever some tranny says on twitter right? discord trannies exist. there is also a coordinated effort on here to defame hyde, as laid out by the bullshit you fucking morons keep spamming.

>tim sold his soul to the jew for lollipops
fuck that homo sellout

>Cool story bro. I guess we should just believe whatever some tranny says on twitter right?
They're literally tweets from Sam. And is there reason to believe the guy he blocked for asking about Charls wasn't one of his fans?
>there isn't even a source provided to verify it
Are you saying that new_engine isn't Sam? lol.

Discord trannies exist you low iq sjw buttpumper

Attached: D1SNdmnX0AU12le.jpg (1148x1308, 168K)

>They're literally tweets from Sam. And is there reason to believe the guy he blocked for asking about Charls wasn't one of his fans?
So? What do they prove? He wants funding? Are you fucking retarded? Back up your shitty points instead of repeating yourself like a simpleton

And yet, 0 mention of Sam/MDE in any of these images.
> He wants funding?
Yeah without putting in any of his own $$. He doesn't got any skin in the game and it shows with how shitty his content has been lately.
And blocking his own paying supporters for asking about Charls is a dick move too.
How much is Sam paying you shills? Lol.

Wow imagine if people would just ignore the infograph shit and actually post Lost vids youtube.com/watch?v=K0jfEwhnl0I

>And yet, 0 mention of Sam/MDE in any of these images.
So? discord trannies would have good reason to shill against this fucking racist transphobe/sexist.
>Yeah without putting in any of his own $$.
Prove it.
>And blocking his own paying supporters for asking about Charls is a dick move too.
Again, you haven't proven this. The twitter screencaps aren't even sourced, and it couldve been some OBSESSED weirdo like you flaseflagging.

>racist transphobe/sexist.
Since when is Sam a transphobe when he literally had sex with trannies and is pro gay?
>Prove it.
he literally says it in the tweet, can you read?
>The twitter screencaps aren't even sourced
twitter.com/new_engine/status/1118739956938289153
Are you really that stupid that you have to be spoonfed? lol

Fuck your mother, moms is the best

Attached: Shut up retard.webm (640x360, 2.53M)

>he literally says it in the tweet, can you read?
ah yes, I assume that just this one time he was being totally serious, right? are you fucking stupid?
>Since when is Sam a transphobe when he literally had sex with trannies and is pro gay?
Baseless slander. Prove this or stfu, you absolute kike.

None I imagine but I don't have friends so that's probably the reason

archive.is/FCKJJ
> "The furthest I ever strayed was with the anti-gay stand-up. I thought it would be cool to clear the room out but in doing so I said a lot of things I don't put any stock in, without any clear indicators for the audience… I think that was a mistake."

Also pic related. Sam loves faggots apparantly.

Attached: SamHydeisACuck.jpg (948x222, 87K)

I'm going to quit drinking today, Sam. Wish me luck.

>sam hyde doesn't think all gays are aids ridden pedophiles like he said in that one comedy skit
cool, but this doesn't prove your point at all. try again, you absolute fucking moron

> doesn't prove your point at all
it proves he isn't this nazi rightwinger that would have discord trannies target him.
> I assume that just this one time he was being totally serious, right? are you fucking stupid?
He gave no indication he wasn't serious. He even blocked that guy that brought up Charls.

Attached: index.jpg (251x201, 12K)

>it proves he isn't this nazi rightwinger
none of his fans think he's a nazi. only schizo leftists like you think that.
>He gave no indication he wasn't serious
like literally every other one of his jokes. again, this proves nothing and you're a fucking idiot to believe this. i swear you're a shill...but maybe you are just really stupid?

>it proves he isn't this nazi rightwinger that would have discord trannies target him
Are you fucking retarded? Discord trannies think literally anyone is a nazi. No shit sam isnt a nazi. Non-retards already know this. Discord trannies font know this and believe buzzfeed articles and are offended by his edgy humour, so they have great reason to attack him online. You're so stupid lmfao