AVENGERS: ENDGAME Deleted Scenes

- The Avengers meeting Captain Marvel (post-credits of her movie)

- Extended Iron Man/Nebula on the ship (You can hear some deleted dialogue in the trailer)

- Extended aftermath of Thanos’ death, including a moment between Captain Marvel and Banner (Apparently he would have hulked out and she's calm him down).

- Black Widow depression montage (Shooting, boxing, sets up the birdhouse).

- Thor, Valkyrie, Rocket and Hulk in a church in Norway (Probably an alternate introduction to Punished Thor that they reshot).

- Black Widow and Hawkeye sharing a tender moment on their way to Vormir.

- Longer final battle with several additional character beats and its own tree-act structure.

- Iron Man goes to the Soul World after the snap and says goodbye to his daughter as an adult (played by pic related).

- Cate Blanchett was reportedly on set at some point, so possible Hela cameo that didn’t make the cut.

- Alternate Stark/Pepper wedding with everyone in attendance that they shot to prevent leaks.

Attached: Morgan Stark.png (555x586, 497K)

Also, stuff from the older versions of the script that they never actually got to shoot.

- Old Thanos did not die in the first act in some drafts.

- Banner turning himself into Smart Hulk.

- Thor on a “mission of vengeance”, allegedly assembling an army to take on Thanos with Captain Marvel's help.

- No trip back to 2012. Instead, Iron Man goes to Asgard with Thor and Rocket, wearing a stealth armor that makes him invisible, and tries to steal the Tesseract from Odin’s vault but is caught by Heimdall and fights him.

- Captain America, Ant-Man and Hulk get Loki’s Scepter from the Triskelion in 2014 and then drive to Doctor Strange’s house to pick up the Time Stone.

- War Machine and Nebula would find the planet where the Power Stone was completely underwater and swept by thunderstorms. Also, Nebula wouldn’t be captured by Thanos there.

- Some versions Hawkeye died instead of Black Widow. Writers also considered having Hulk go with her instead of Hawkeye.

- Nick Fury or Maria Hill butting heads with the Avengers over Loki’s jurisdiction in case Robert Redford did not come back as Pierce.

- Hank Pym and Janet Van Dyne in the battle in the OG Ant-Man & Wasp suits.

- Doctor Strange interacting with the Abstracts (The Living Tribunal was gonna show up during his fight with Thanos in Infinity War, just observing from afar).

- Comedic bit where the final battle gets paused and roughly 15 random characters (heroes, aliens, wizards, etc.) all get stuck in the trenches together, each trying to figure out their next move.

- Cap getting his dance with Peggy during his trip to the 1970’s, and just retiring in the end instead of going back to be with her.

Attached: Final Battle.jpg (1280x522, 159K)

#ReleaseTheRussosCut

You forgot
W H O
G I V E S
A
F U C K

Apparently you do.

Lol

Wouldn't mind seeing her in a movie a few years from now.

Attached: Father & Daughter.png (919x508, 638K)

I'm glad they cut this riced whore. I mean, have you seen her recently? Pierce Brosnan got to her. Looks like a fucking pig.

Why was Tony's hair color so damn inconsistent throughout the movie? Sometimes he was blonde, sometimes back to his normal brown ish color, sometimes straight up white

>......and thats a good thing
based

Pym Particles.

Dye exists in the MCU, I know shocking

>- Iron Man goes to the Soul World after the snap and says goodbye to his daughter as an adult (played by pic related).
>
This makes no sense, what does the Soul world has to do with anything? He died because his body couldn't resist the snap, not because he was snapped.

Same thing happened with Thanos you stupid shit

Thanos went to the soul world after the first snap dude and he wasn't dusted...

>old dude dyes his hair

They shaved all that off for the extended cut DVD release, I'd be a waste to have all those extra bits on the theatre version when nerds and chic-geeks will pay extra. Gotta squeeze this thing dry.

Guys his hair color literally is different from right before they go to time travel VS at the end of the final battle. You're telling me he stopped at a Revlon while saving the universe?

some of guts' hair turns white when he uses the berserker armor

Banner and Widow in Vormir would've created more impact really.

How the fuck would BW stop Hulk?

yeah it would'nt make sense I know. And Banner would've Hulked out if he jumped anyway. But it was the case of sacrificing the person you love. So emotionally it fits the characters.

KINO LONGER BATTLE CONFIRMED CAN'T WAIT FOR THE BLURAY

It wouldn't and that's the reason it had to be her.

Smart Hulk is literally a cartoon CGI comic relief character though

- Cap getting his dance with Peggy during his trip to the 1970’s, and just retiring in the end instead of going back to be with her.

Superior.

Imagine being such a fucking pussy that you listen to the faggot Jannies when they plead with you not to spoil their fucking capeshit. Here's faggot OPs post.

The Avengers meeting Captain Marvel (post-credits of her movie)

- Extended Iron Man/Nebula on the ship (You can hear some deleted dialogue in the trailer)

- Extended aftermath of Thanos’ death, including a moment between Captain Marvel and Banner (Apparently he would have hulked out and she's calm him down).

- Black Widow depression montage (Shooting, boxing, sets up the birdhouse).

- Thor, Valkyrie, Rocket and Hulk in a church in Norway (Probably an alternate introduction to Punished Thor that they reshot).

- Black Widow and Hawkeye sharing a tender moment on their way to Vormir.

- Longer final battle with several additional character beats and its own tree-act structure.

- Iron Man goes to the Soul World after the snap and says goodbye to his daughter as an adult (played by pic related).

- Cate Blanchett was reportedly on set at some point, so possible Hela cameo that didn’t make the cut.

- Alternate Stark/Pepper wedding with everyone in attendance that they shot to prevent leaks.

Fuck mods. Fuck jannies. Fuck capeshit.

Attached: 7b1.gif (554x400, 120K)

And here's part two of his faggot capeshit post

And part two of his faggot capeshit post

Old Thanos did not die in the first act in some drafts.

- Banner turning himself into Smart Hulk.

- Thor on a “mission of vengeance”, allegedly assembling an army to take on Thanos with Captain Marvel's help.

- No trip back to 2012. Instead, Iron Man goes to Asgard with Thor and Rocket, wearing a stealth armor that makes him invisible, and tries to steal the Tesseract from Odin’s vault but is caught by Heimdall and fights him.

- Captain America, Ant-Man and Hulk get Loki’s Scepter from the Triskelion in 2014 and then drive to Doctor Strange’s house to pick up the Time Stone.

- War Machine and Nebula would find the planet where the Power Stone was completely underwater and swept by thunderstorms. Also, Nebula wouldn’t be captured by Thanos there.

- Some versions Hawkeye died instead of Black Widow. Writers also considered having Hulk go with her instead of Hawkeye.

- Nick Fury or Maria Hill butting heads with the Avengers over Loki’s jurisdiction in case Robert Redford did not come back as Pierce.

- Hank Pym and Janet Van Dyne in the battle in the OG Ant-Man & Wasp suits.

- Doctor Strange interacting with the Abstracts (The Living Tribunal was gonna show up during his fight with Thanos in Infinity War, just observing from afar).

- Comedic bit where the final battle gets paused and roughly 15 random characters (heroes, aliens, wizards, etc.) all get stuck in the trenches together, each trying to figure out their next move.

Spoiling shit is Yea Forums tradition. If you have ever unironically used spoil tags you need to fuck off to back to r/soiboi

Based

Still no scene of Rocket discovering his family is dead, and no GOTG reunion scene? No talking about what he did on Earth for five years? That's crap.

I was wondering why they were saying she would be in the movie but never showed up. I guess this explains it.

What is your fucking malfunction? People can mouse over (or click on) the spoilers to see them. How lazy do you have to be to not be willing to do that?

I wish we got the alt "Punished Thor".

The one we got felt so out of place

Doylist: Barton
Watsonian: Banner

Hulk would make more sense since he's going to reserve the snap.
Soul stone didn't do anything in IW, just a plot device/mcguffin to show that you have to sacrifice something to do the snap. Would've been reasonable if it had played the same role in EG.

He means they should let Hulk/Banner sacrifice Nat dum dum

so who is the girl in OP’s pic?

Banner and Widow was the most forced "romance" made by some faggot writers who definitely self-inserted as Banner. Her and Chadeye have way more chemistry

katherine langford

>Still no scene of Rocket discovering his family is dead

You mean his Significant Otter

Attached: hgjmjkjjk.jpg (600x300, 76K)

I Only seen it once bu some one said Howard the duck is in the final battle??

Spoiling shit is Yea Forums tradition. Snape kills Dumbledore, etc. Fuck off back to plebbit you janny loving faggot.

yes next to wasp when she enters

Both time you see her, when she first joins and the A force moment, she pops into view looked left and right then checked her writs stunners. I think they used the same digital element and inserted it twice

Just saw it, they needed to cut an extra 30-45mins off this self-indulgent clusterfuck as it is. Comparing it to Return of the King extended edition is going full retard.

wheddon did it to subvert our expectations.

Did I misread or did you just imply Return of the Trash is good in any way, shape or form?

If she was an actual ginger she would've been so fine.

Attached: 1557004277269.gif (612x656, 1.18M)

>Snape kills Dumbledore
>Yea Forums

ytmnd spoiled this you newfag

>tree-act structure.
is that a groot pun

>Her and Chadeye have way more chemistry

They have more of a brother-sister bond than romantic love. And in a way, it's more intense and doesn't need words to get across.

They should've brought back Hela.

I could see it working if they swapped Clint for Hulk.
Have him holding her as Hulk and her do the whole "Sun's getting low" thing and force him to return to Banner.

>Extended aftermath of Thanos’ death, including a moment between Captain Marvel and Banner (Apparently he would have hulked out and she's calm him down)
Wouldn't that be Mantis's thing? Also I wonder if Mantis could supercharge Hulk by making him really angry.

this is obviously canon now

right?...

>expecting anyone on Yea Forums to have experienced the glory that was YTMND
the original YouTube

god imagine her sucking a huge BIG BLACK COCK

God, imagine (you) sucking a huge BIG BLACK SHOTGUN.

is this what soiboys spend their time with?

Hela vs Thanos would have been amazing, as soon as Thanos he used the power stone on Thor & Captain Marvel, they got flattened, but i think Hela could tank it

That would have been kino
Getting an angry hulk to charge Thanos would have been sweet, a nice pay off since he got owned in IW

speaking of mantis I was really hoping that her & drax would have some cool fight scenes this go around but then they just straight up poof back towards the final battle then disappear

Hulk should have got to have his rematch with em instead of hold up a concrete slab

RotK was a joy to watch in IMAX m8