Name a more patrician reviewer

You can't.

Attached: eeeerrrrrrr.jpg (1024x768, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N-EwkdZA0Ag
youtube.com/watch?v=njmCtiO_Xj8&has_verified=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>thread hits bottom of catalog
exactly

I can't.

Alexander Pope, who defended the Homeric Nod

>Lol guys I hate Jews too aren’t I cool Yea Forums bros lol lol meme lol
No

>it's another "film analysis" that just goes through the plot and nitpicks at every turn, mentioning 'cinematography' once at some point to sound credible
rofl

>mauler invites him in his podcast
>can´t say a single word because he´s an awkward social introverted incel

youtube.com/watch?v=N-EwkdZA0Ag

Attached: the unnamed one.jpg (900x900, 51K)

which is better E;R or RLM?

i hate white dweebs who hide behind these lame personas on youtube. guarantee he has pimples.

Attached: AGF-l79lv12TV5dpXUYY6tgwzUwElOb3OMNdyjvNeA=s288-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no.jpg (288x288, 13K)

He's boring and not actually smart at all. He only gets shilled here because he parrots Yea Forums opinions. Probably just copy pastes his scripts from posts here.

He sounded disinterested, and so what if he is introverted.

Someone still alive. At least you mentioned a name though.

Good question. RLM come close but they are multiple people, and if I'm looking at stuff they have both reviewed then I like E;R's better. If you added the qualification of who is better reviewing things extemporaneously then ER is blown out of the water, but I don't care about that personally.

Plebes who can only strawman.

Post your full name and other identifying information immediately along with all the views you hold which may be considered controversial.

No one gives a shit about film school students, and that is an inaccurate characterization anyways.

I like his content but goddamn if he isn't just another contrarian hack who nitpicks the fun out of movies.

>Post your full name and other identifying information immediately along with all the views you hold which may be considered controversial.

I'm not even that guy, but youtube =/= Yea Forums, shill user.

>He sounded disinterested, and so what if he is introverted.

fuck off E;R, go back to /r9k/ where you belong

RLM, they actually like having fun while watching movies

You have to be him. I cannot imagine anyone pathetic enough to actually defend some autist using epic 4kangz maymays on youtube. Go back.

>reviewer

cope. get over your incel idol.

lmao fuck off you humongous faggot

What's your next pseudo-intellectual video gonna be about E;R?

I don’t watch trash

/ourboi/

Mauler and EZPZ

yikes

A decade ago maybe.

i like E;R, way more congruent his reviews than those fucktards at RLM

Yes he was a reviewer, he wrote a whole essay on criticism where he famously said that bad criticism is more damaging than bad writing, and was so critical of many major writers and poets he had to carry a pistol with him while he walked his dog

E;R senpai i love you

>he wrote a whole essay on criticism where he famously said that bad criticism is more damaging than bad writing
no shit

>E:R thread
>bunch of tranny discords seething

really makes you think

Attached: anime.jpg (764x429, 74K)

youtube.com/watch?v=njmCtiO_Xj8&has_verified=1

kino

how can plinkett even compete?

Pewdiepie said he liked him until the media gave him shit for liking a "nazi" reviewer.

No difference regarding the principle at hand. If it's easy and nothing to sweat to live up the standard of being publicly identifiable on youtube, then it's easy enough to do on Yea Forums to prove one isn't a hypocrite.

Might as well not even post.

What's pseudo-intellectual? Why would you even make that accusation towards someone who hasn't made any claims about himself unless you thought he came across as intelligent?

"Yikes" is the same thing as fedora tipping and a common twitter teen girl expression. Going to "umm sweetie" me too?

Attached: 1522181513668.jpg (770x1056, 239K)

Sorry sweetie, but that nazi is not the based SAO destroyer: Mother's Basement!

Attached: 827328793847.jpg (1200x785, 86K)

>someone still alive
You should have included that in your original challenge

In that case Harold Bloom, while I certainly don’t agree with some of his earlier criticism he has defended the Western Canon against what he calls the “School of Resentment” who put social purpose over quality in criticism. He also shat on slam poetry calling it the death of art and has written 20 books on criticism

Also, have you guys donated to her gf's patreon already? You can see her nudes by paying, and he's cool with that, since he advertises it!

Attached: 873264827364.png (771x532, 108K)

sam hyde = middle of the road
mektour =unfunny piece of shit
e;r = /ourboi/
mumkey = unfunny redditor
plinkett = based
nostalgia critic = cringe

>tranny discord
>when he posts anime
Don't you see the irony, retard? Discord trannies, incels who turn to HRT are all weebs you pathetic /r9k/ transplant nigger.

Attached: >.png (259x266, 170K)

have sex sweetie

>faggot posting
>pic related is a faggot

Don't you see the irony, retard?

Oy your video production rate is shit as it is, stop procrastinating E;R
Also where is the Steins;Gate jerk off video?

i had last tuesday

youre in my seat

What's with these spergs and Alita, bitch looks creepy as hell.

He's perfectly capable of making good points but then he drowns them out with cringe attempts at humour and irrelevant political tangents

so he´s the right wing version of lindsay ellis?

Attached: who-lindsay-ellis-husband-with-who-she-enjoying-her-after-wedding-life-1547202905.jpg (728x455, 41K)

I don't watch CA gimmie the quick rundown

Well I'm not a sore loser so I won't move the goal post again. Your point is accepted and maybe I'll checkout one of his books.

This. How does Doug make anyone's list...

>makes insighfult comments about whatever movie she tackles
>but she has to insert her PC Liberal Progressive ideals even tho it´s unrelated to whatever she was saying about the movie

stop having sex

>Your point is accepted and maybe I'll checkout one of his books.

start with the greeks E;R, i recommend you reading The Illiad by Homer first

Attached: 1519661229546.jpg (1012x1456, 304K)

Man last time I saw her was the arrest photo. She hit the wall at mach 3.

I suggest The Western Canon (1994)
Where he said stuff like
“"The idea that you benefit the insulted and injured by reading someone of their own origins rather than reading Shakespeare is one of the oddest illusions ever promoted by or in our schools."
And
“a feminist or Marxist reading of Hamlet would tell us something about feminism and Marxism, he says, but probably nothing about Hamlet itself“

A lot of the political stuff infiltrating pop culture like movies and tv are old issues in literature, so it’s interesting to see critics engage with the problem over 20 years ago in another medium in a similar way pop critics are engaging with it now in others

Based Yea Forums user