Is /our guy/ the night king coming back? Here's a tweet from the actor who played him

Is /our guy/ the night king coming back? Here's a tweet from the actor who played him.

Attached: Screenshot_20190505-011039_Chrome.jpg (1440x540, 228K)

Arya is gonna kill him again

that's a fan page

The Night King is coming back but it is a new one, and his name was formerly Stannis Baratheon. In the end Stannis gets his power and authority he always craved, he becomes king at the cost of his mortal soul after being (again) seduced by a demonic woman (although this time a spirit of frost, not of flame).

Screen this for posterity.

Attached: newnightking.jpg (513x1100, 306K)

>there's gonna be a twist
>a twisted twisty twist
suure

Attached: tywin gets it.gif (498x239, 1.06M)

Jon dropping dead would be a twist. He was brought back to defeat the Night King, who's dead along with his entire army. Wasn't it mentioned that he doesn't even have a pulse or beating heart anymore?

>twist is Qyburn found Littlefingers body while scouting out Winterfell and brought him back to life

Attached: 1405293994096.jpg (645x716, 56K)

The twist is that there is no twist, everything we saw happened exactly as shown.

>It's so Shakespearian

Attached: 1515331600888.png (647x740, 14K)

arya will teleport behind herself to stab herself

The Night King from 5 years ago finds out that his future self is killed by a little girl. He is able to time travel to the present with his army and attacks King's Landing where all the heroes are.

There should have been a Kafkaesque twist where Arya goes to bed and wakes up as the Night King.

At this point that wouldn't even save the show... The only night king alternative they've even remotely set up is brann stark/blood raven. Anything other then that, no matter how cool it'd be, would be unsatisfying narratively. Ontop of that, the brann stark as night king theory is kind of boring, honestly. He acts weird enough to already be suspect so having it turn out that he's actually the bad guy isn't really a surprise.

He wasn't ~only~ brought back for the NK.

The twist was leaked days ago...

Bronn will kill Jamie

no stannis doesn't crave power, he does his duty, he knows the cost when he sees a vision of a crown burning atop his head but he's not a power mad lunatic, he's the king who cared, the king at the wall, the one true king

Attached: stannis vs daenerys meme.jpg (440x792, 68K)

Sneed

Attached: 8529134D-C515-4599-B53A-F37B0E29340B.png (1045x1230, 1003K)

then anya takes his face and kills cercei, fulfilling the prophecy

Literally what would be the point. There's 3 episodes left, not enough time to build a new NK up as an actual threat and even if they could, Arya can teleport behind and kill him anyway.

if you look in the 4plebs Yea Forums archive and search for my common phrases you will see that I've been POSTING ABOUT THIS SINCE 2017

my predictions are coming to fruition. Why else would they have someone like Arya "subvert expectations" by killing off the threat of the White Walkers with THREE MORE EPISODES to go????

Euron will be the FINAL VICTOR in the end. I'm going to have to amend some of my previous posts about him being "fire" to the "ice" that the white walkers represent. Dany and her dragons are the "fire" while Euron (and krakens?) are the WATER that extinguishes it!!

Euron will pull a coup on Cersei. I'm guessing he might enlist the aid of Qyburn who is, uh, misogynistic against Cersei because he is presumably an old straight white male. We are going to have another forced sympathy scene for Cersei. Maybe Euron has a dragonbinder horn but needs Qyburn to help decrypt how to use it? Maybe Qyburn figures out that you need noble blood from TWO separate close family members, and because Yara escaped, Euron decides to give the casual audience another SHOCKING BREAK THE INTERNET MOMENT by revealing to Cersei that he'll use the horn to get Dany's dragons, and when she chides him for letting his niece escape, Euron and Qyburn will then restrain Cersei, perform a C-section or abortion as Cersei begs Euron not to kill "his son" while Euron jokingly reveals that he knows "it's not my son, it's your nephew" and the final moment of the episode is seeing the life come out of Cersei's eyes while Euron uses the blood from her and her nephew to activate Dragonbinder, which then cuts to both Drogon's and Rhaegal's eyes changing, making them desert Kelly C and Jon to join Euron

something like that will happen. fucking BANK ON IT

Attached: Euron Kills Worst Snek Like He Will Do To Dany and Jon.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

Bronn will shoot Jamie with the crossbow he's been given in a shocking surprise at the end of the next episode. Brienne however will quickly dispatch him in a duel, and Jamie will die in her arms. This will infuriate Tyrion who will go crazy for revenge against Cersei. In a future episode he'll blow up Kings Landing using the wildfire cache beneath the city, killing hundreds of thousands of innocent lives. Cersei will survive but will later be killed by Arya. The Mountain will kill Greyworm and Missandei. The Hound will fight the Mountain but he'll lose and be killed and be avenged by Arya. Euron will be killed by Jon in a duel. Daenerys will have Tyrion executed for his actions, despite pleas from other characters for him to be sent to the wall. This will then turn characters against her. Varys will be caught plotting with Sansa against Daenerys and will be burnt to death. Daenerys will then be killed by Jon to prevent her from taking action against Sansa. Jon will then rejoin the Nights Watch. Gendry will become King and Arya will be queen.

>sent to the wall
>nights watch
for what purpose

The nights watch will still exist at the end of the show. I assume they'll continue to man the castles and maintain what's left of the wall.

why though

Well there are still giants and other wild lings out there. We do not know if there is more magic shit out there.

i wonder if some parts of the north become more habitable and can be colonized now that the night king is dead, since he seems to bring "cold and winter"

because it's tradition and they've done it for thousands of years? The white walkers were defeated in the past before, the current nights watch being 8,000 years old. Perhaps they fear they'd return.

I suspect the way they were defeated in the past was somehow keeping them occupied in the north (perhaps some of the wildlings were northerners who were sacrificed) and building the magical wall. Bran knows but he doesnt fucking tell anyone.

The TV fucked up by giving the white walkers an origin that doesn't exist within the books. In the books they're just a mysterious and ancient race of ice creatures that exist beyond the wall in an area known as 'the lands of always winter', a place completely inhospitable to human life.

There's a story of a Night King, but he's a former commander of the nights watch that falls in love with a female white walker, and his story is completely different to that of the TV shows Night King.

Winter is still coming, Night King or not.
That's the twist, that they fought and they thought they won, but you can't fucking win against the weather.
It's kind of obvious considering they were filming all of the scenes in a night-wintery environments...

>Shakespearian
Oh, so Jon kills Dany.

Based Euron autist

I could actually see this happening, fucking dabid

Attached: 1536539736848.jpg (624x2672, 677K)

Well, you're the first one to get all the names right.

Fake account you idiots

Attached: 1368606683426.gif (320x287, 2.36M)

A new Red Wedding

Wait, why did the Night King want to kill Bran?

Because he could see the past he had the secret to how the first men defeated NK the last time. Taking out Bran is like doing an EMP strike in modern war.

Did they forget that the Nights Watch is dead? I doubt castle black even has anything there at that point.

this is so incredibly shit that it's pretty much guaranteed to be true

The surprise twist is Bron doesn't actually kill Jamie and Tyrion like he was sent to.

I can't remember anything like this being mentioned on the show. Trying to think if he has bled since I can't remember that either.

So hows that method of defeat relevant if he gets nothing personnelĀ“d?

The first men didn't have an Arya.

Yeah, but hes defeated now. Whys that old knowledge relevant?

this description makes me think it'll be something banal and obvious