I fucked ted

i fucked ted

Attached: dexter-rita.jpg (460x307, 92K)

different show bro

All women cheat. Only an idiot would get married.

This, only reason anyone thinks men are the cheaters is because men get caught. Women are more sneaky and they don't brag about it

H

What's the point then

Attached: 3664c3ceb0c7c36.png (1270x1110, 60K)

>I killed Ted

S

The point is to give women in your life more power so they can fuck you over whenever they feel like
there's no point to marriage if you're a guy

>i fucked chuck

Attached: 1551166756451.png (111x118, 18K)

I mean what's the point of getting close to women at all if they all cheat? Of course only a retard would get married these days but you wouldn't want a cheating woman in a casual relationship as well, right?

AND I FUCKED DEB

lol

if marriage is pointless why do i feel such a strong urge to want to do it

pusy

No point. Ideally women would then realize they have no worth anymore but unfortunately thirsty betas keep giving them what they want. Can you really blame women when most men are pathetic faggots?

Don't try to reason with absolutes from shill anons as a base. Statements like "all X do Y" tend to be poorly thought out.

Marry a woman who is significantly wealthier than you and then take half her shit in the divorce.

penis in vagina
and peer pressure to be a good goy like everyone else

Surely not literally every woman on earth cheats but when you think about it, more and more of them get more comfortable with the thought of having more than one partner or if not that, just getting more degenerate in general.

There's literally no incentive for modern women to be good people but it's plenty incentive for them to be whores.

I love The Wire

your woman won't cheat if she credibly believes you would murder her and her entire family if she did

you don't have to actually make the threat. the mere implication is enough

I just started Dexter, got through the first season last night. Does he ever dump the broken bitch and get with his much hotter sister?

I fucked Ned.

Attached: 880bfc0d-f63e-43e0-bd60-2c594c217ca1.jpg?w=970&h=546&fit=crop&crop=faces&auto=format (970x546, 91K)

Maybe it works but such a relationship is worthless if it's based on sociopathic/psychopathic thinking. What's even the fucking point mate, isn't your partner supposed to support you and make your life better?

Dexter used to be my fav show as a freshman in hs. has anyone watched it recently does it hold up?

no, but they hint at that as a possibility

he marries her and then she dies
he also thinks about fucking deb but only does it irl, not in the show

>tfw

Attached: lumberjackdexter.jpg (700x700, 41K)

No he never gets with his sister so you might as well dump the show right away and spare yourself the dissapointment.

Would literally have saved the show tbqhqhb

you're feminised 90s born queer

They have his sister having feelings and wanting to fuck him come up as a plotline that leads nowhere.

You sound like a pathetic weak little faggot living in a fantasy world.

>I just started Dexter
Its such a fucking retarded show.

>fav
>freshman
>hs
Fuck off child

Only reason to marry is if you plan on having kids, otherwise it's retarded. Even then you risk having only daughters which is probably the worst thing I imagine can happen to a man

Dexter happened 10 years ago, boomer

Sorry, I get cranky when I haven't had my diapers changed.

This is why adultery should be made illegal, abortion banned for whites who make over 30k, and mandatory paternity tests at birth.

Attached: 1547145297799.jpg (400x462, 26K)

I could fuck you up in 2 moves yet you keep talking shit out of your neck, fucking retard

This.

Attached: 1543020616271.jpg (480x679, 104K)

kek try moving out of home first kiddo

Attached: hard times.jpg (1025x960, 426K)

>Lowest unemployment in nearly 70 years

Attached: 1519783262185.gif (245x280, 1.3M)

you sound like a piece of shit that's better off dead

Thanks Obama

Attached: file.png (960x684, 172K)

Obama used quantitative easing to deliberately devalue the dollar in order to make it easier for the banking industry to pay off their debts and to encourage foreign investment.

In doing so he quite literally created the hard times by making the dollar that every American worker is paid in worth less, effectively cutting the wages of the working class in order to serve the economic interests of the rich.

But you never noticed because the press don't report on economic policy or the federal reserve and you're too dense to understand what's really going on.

Attached: Quantitative Easing.png (500x533, 135K)

Attached: us-federal-debt-by-president-political-party.jpg (796x422, 46K)

>He thinks presidents have a significant influence over the economy.
Fuck Osama and fuck Blomphf.

Attached: 1539303689257.jpg (645x729, 135K)

>muh quantitative easing
that's completely fucking wrong, retard
Republicans controlled the congress for the last 6 years of Obama and they're who passes the budget, retard
>Trump is responsible for the lowest unemployment in nearly 70 years
>>most of the gains were under Obama, Trump just inherited a great economy that Obama rescued from Bush
>AKSHUALLY THE PRESIDENT HAS NO IMPACT ON THE ECONOMY
room temperature IQ post right here

Attached: file.png (1168x450, 79K)

I'm a piece of shit because i have life experience and you're living in a disney fantasy? Grow up faggot.

>>Trump is responsible for the lowest unemployment in nearly 70 years
That wasn't me that said that.

did you feed him your seed?

>inflation only existed during QE
coolstory.jpg

>I am a piece of shit because...

There is no valid justification ever for that. Strong men are not pieces of shit, they can live with virtues and STILL thrive. Being a piece of shit is what jews want you to be you imbecile. Being good and still succeeeding is what really matters.

Dubs checked.

Is this adjusted for inflation?

you're off point kiddo, too bad you couldn't defend your position

Your argument was that you have to be a sociopath because only that works going by your experiences.

My argument is that if you weren't a faggot and actually cared to put much more effort into it, you wouldn't have to be a piece of shit and still accomplish your goal. I get it, being a sociopath is easier and does provide some visible benefits but it's cheap. There is nothing more to be said about this.

After taking inflation into account, how much did he pay those Iranians to free the mutt hostages?

>Your argument was that you have to be a sociopath
my argument was literally that you have no life experience and thus nothing to base your opinions on. You're confused because you're talking to multiple people, it seems you dont understand how Yea Forums works either

>different show bro
WOAH

Based

You really are a dumb fuck