Attached: ht.jpg (225x225, 8K)

based

based mcu false flagger

Reminder that James Fageron cheated by re-releasing Avatard many times

>I am inevitable

>what is inflation

a. fucking. grapefruit.

>what is cope

Ticket prices have risen at a rate greater than inflation so the figure is even more bogus.
I don't know why this shit isn't done by total number of tickets sold.

weird how inflation was never brought up until now when avatar is getting threatened

my parents watched it despite not being interested in marvel or superhero movies in general and only go to the cinema once a year or so
advertising and promotion really is everything nowadays huh...

>never brought up

boxofficemojo has had adjusted rankings forever

And not only that, they also ignore the fact that fewer and fewer people go to the cinema nowaday.

its always being brought up when comparing the profit to older movies, say titanic (everyone knows it was more successful than avatar despite making less numbers)

2bil by tonight senpai

One shit movie that no one cares beats another shit movie that no one cares... Impressive

there's way more ways to watch movies now too
even when avatar came out streaming wasn't anywhere near as popular.

Who exactly gives a red hot fuck about how much a Hollywood movie makes? Oh that's right, capeshitters.

The strangest thing is that the same people who latch their ego to box office numbers are the same idiots who decry capitalism whenever and wherever they can. How odd.

I love it when corporations get richer!

*dabs*

Attached: IMG_2436.jpg (1280x720, 28K)

you mean it's brought up literally every single time Avatar box office success is discussed?
even without inflation it's just a fact Endgame isn't the global event Avatar was
it's doing way worst in Europe
getting beaten by some anime movie in Japan
and the only reason it's beating Avatar in China is because of how the market has grown (60k screens today vs 5k in 2009)
Even if it does end up making more (which it won't), it'll be a pretty shallow victory

Attached: avaend4.png (1421x445, 246K)

>shit vs piss
wow

>Europe
christ who cares

Ignoring that this stat is bullshit for global audiences, there's almost a billion more people on the planet compared to 10 years ago.

why the fuck do you guys care how much the jew is making off of dumb cattle goyim

third world country here
Avengers: $12

Downloading was already a thing though
I don't remember if MEGA was at its top when Avatar aired

>tfw didn't contribute a single dollar to sheckelstein for either film
Feels good. So when's the Bluray(rip) coming out?

Same reason why Yea Forums cares about meta-scores, even though “professional” reviewers are not even into games and most of the times the critic scores are payed off.
Simplifying things into numbers makes everything easier for brainlets.

It doesn’t matter if you win by a penny or a billion, winning is winning. And nothing you inflation faggots say will change the fact everyone will hail it as the champion for years to come while you fucking cope with m-muh inflation lmao

Honestly, why is Cameron even bothering with Smurfs in Space 2: Electric Boogaloo? He should just go back into his cuck sub and sit at the bottom of the ocean LMAAAOOO

abatap is shitting in her pants in fear rn lmao

COPE CAMERON

you can sort it by that on boxofficemojo. and avengers still wins. avatar 3d prices were really high even back in 2009

endgame can't even beat avatar even though it's the culmination of 20+ (shitty) movies based on a pre-existing property, lmao

lol no dude nice cope tho

Attached: bs.png (562x599, 46K)

pretty sure gone with the wind is still king if you account for inflation

not apples to apples comparison.
how elsw would you watch a movie in 1939? people didn't even have tv at home

How can Zoomers even compete?

Attached: gwtw2.png (1488x1080, 1.87M)

i hope that abatap fuck is stewing about that shit. that russian cocksucker

Endgame is ranked 74th, by the way, which is one rank above Tootsie

>making films is about selling tickets not making money

>only took 10 years and 20 films of buildup to beat a 100% original film with no prior audience investment

>100% original film
>Is literally Pocahontas in Space
Lol, okay Cameroncuck.

>you only made so much money because you made all this other money beforehand
sure showed them there!

Original movies rarely break out, but when they do they can make shitload of money. Which is what happened with Avatar.
It's precisely because you need no prior investment to watch it.

>making films is about.... making money
I didn't realize I was speaking to an actual Disney employee. My mistake

Speaking of avatar are the sequels actually getting made?
based and checked

if you don't like freedom you can always defect to the ussr

>making films is about selling tickets not making money
>making money
So inflationfags are right?

yes

These movies make way more money from merchandise than box office, but okay.

Based.

Attached: 1555883915878.jpg (1092x1051, 1.04M)

How does it reflect on the quality of a movie? Fuck, you go around bashing (((them))) and crying about jewish injustice here you are beating the stereotypes at their own game.

Attached: lol.png (327x316, 165K)

>1.1b from NA and China.
Lmao. Avatar made 1.8b overseas without China. And it made 200m in China with only 5k theaters. China has 60k of them now and Endgame won't even make 1b there despite having 10:1 advantage over Avatar. The only record it might set is making a lot of inflated dollars worldwide, but it's still going to be forever second to Avatar, which is highest grossing movie in virtually every market, and 2nd or 3rd highest in others. Endgame is not even going to crack top 10 in most markets. LMAO! The only people that care about it are soipilled anglos and insectoid chinks.

>Endgame takes #1 spot
>Avatar re-releases the next weekend
Based Cameron

He's coming

Attached: 1402058976740.jpg (1000x594, 221K)

Disney owns both of these franchises now so what does it matter?

>muh quality

>takes 10 moviesto build up hipe
>cameron sempai does it in only 1

Attached: F9E5905D-D4EF-43E6-8288-FFA978204534.png (626x459, 269K)

See

>How does it reflect on the quality of a movie?
>muh quality

So... it doesn't? It's all about sucking billionaire dicks?

Attached: 1427378551175.jpg (107x124, 2K)

>Doctor Zhivago sold more tickets the TFA
that feels really good

I've not been following this. It's at $1.9BN already? Well it needs to beat $2.0bn or whatever Infinity War mad

>*runs film for over a year*
>*surprised it makes more money*
>*Disney Owns Avatar Anyway*

The only fetish more degenerate than blue furfaggotry.

So yeah Avatar is kinda fucked isn't it?

Avatar 2&3 are in post-production, slated for 2020 and 2021 respectively. 4&5 are in pre-production with some scenes filmed.