Clark the dog is stuck can you please get it but dont run to fast so people wont see your superpowers

>clark the dog is stuck can you please get it but dont run to fast so people wont see your superpowers

Attached: AshamedUnlawfulIndianringneckparakeetmax1mb.gif (240x135, 357K)

he was teaching him a lesson about not showing his powers by committing suicide

Sounds like a retarded way to teach a lesson

Don't save me either, sure I'm on the fucking outskirts of the tornado and if you grabbed me and jumped a few feet in the opposite direction I could have easily lived but no, this is a life lesson

Looks like norm

Attached: norm.jpg (322x249, 13K)

Fuck you mean outskirts, that tornado is right on his ass

well perhaps he also didn’t want his son to die in a tornado because he didn’t know the extent of his powers

>You know, uh, Clark, this may seem like a tragic day in your life now, but you know what day was a even bigger tragedy?

>*farts*

>believing that saving a single man, even if he is your father, is worth the consequences of revealing a man with godly powers

I love how plebs just keep filtering themselves through this scene.

Attached: 1427378551175.jpg (107x124, 2K)

>Survives a flaming kryptonian rocket pod plowing into the earth without parachute/braking
>as a fucking baby
>But high winds and debris might fuck him up
Okay, retard.

Revealing, how?! It's a FUCKING tornado! If you've never experienced it, besides your monthly rewatching of Twister, no ones seeing shit in or around a tornado.

then he had to reveal himself when other aliens arrived and demanded it which made Clark look like a coward in hiding

i agree but clark ends up growing up to be an emo shithead with this on his conscience. if this scene taught him the lesson he needed it would be different. instead it takes 20 years of working on oil rigs and getting murdered for him to figure it out.

Attached: do_u.jpg (480x360, 7K)

love how synder picked a tornado of all things
the one natural disaster where inexplicable happenstance are a common occurrence.

Still a risk.

True enough, he arguably wasn't ready.

Agreed, user. Maybe if justice league wasn't such a train wreck we'd have seen that theme brought forward.

Now hold on sir, that rocket pod had all that protective shit around it did it not? Metals that were strong as fuck that could protect probably a human baby as well as a human baby. The movie only tells us that the dad only knows that he has super strength and not anything in terms of invulnerability other than the bully scene where the dad knows those kids can’t hurt Superman but I don’t believe the dad has ever tested how invulnerable Superman was out of fear of injury towards him.

Nobody would've seen it since it's in a goddamn fucking tornado and he moves faster than light

But user he is a teenager who hasn’t discovered the full extent of his powers yet and as shown later in the film, he struggles to fly.

Clark actually heads to the dog but his father tells him to save a little girl instead. Learn to watch movies.

Reminds me of that tragedy.

that tornado was a real jerk

KAL-ELLA COULD YOU PLEASE SAVE THE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG?

Attached: ZL16KHf.jpg (250x233, 7K)

>And that's why you should never reveal your superpowers

Attached: 1x10_Pier_Pressure_%252842%2529.png (320x320, 174K)

The more I read about this General Zod, the more I don't care for him

based pa kent telling clark to get the cunny

>anyone believing a bunch of country bumpkins in the midst of a tornado saw what could only be an alien that looks biologically identical to humans save his father, let alone believing them if they said it was a miracle or an angel