>"That's a yikes from me"
>"Cringe"
>"Have sex"
>"I like

what happened to this board

[ONE META DISCUSSION THREAD ABOUT THE BOARD IS ALLOWED ACCORDING TO ASIAN MOOT]

Attached: -.jpg (800x765, 71K)

faggots like you happened
>[ONE META DISCUSSION THREAD ABOUT THE BOARD IS ALLOWED ACCORDING TO ASIAN MOOT]
not it isn't
go back to /qa/ you retard frogshitter

oof

Have sex

Not him but kys

faggot

>N
cringe

have sex incel

when did Yea Forums peak?

in hindsight

sneed

>what happened to this board
>implying it wasn't always shit

you forgot
>kino
makes me mad when i see that word

Attached: 1448916206207.png (800x928, 211K)

Why was Yea Forums so heavily moderated last week and now theres almost none?
Are we going to have to make an example of the mod that let an illegal thread hit almost 400 posts and archive because it was for /got/?

>reddit

Attached: 1532351248406.jpg (462x434, 16K)

Why do you keep saying we? Has your psychosis gotten so bad that you now just talk to yourself?

>frogposter
>trying to have a serious discussion
Please, just have s- wait, don't have sex at all

based

are you a boomer?

fpbp

>what happened to this board

Attached: le donald pol.png (944x4013, 596K)

Go back

>I-I just go on reddit to look for epic screenshots
Go back

sneed

>PEDE POWER
based desu

Attached: 1555632908053.png (1772x1417, 2.39M)

>go back
been here since 2005. i wish i could kiddo.

Attached: flerp.png (537x173, 7K)

Nobody can enjoy a thing anymore if the housekeeper of the gaffer who worked on it isn't politically aligned "the right way". And we've long since identified which of the "opposing ideologie's" points we can't counterargue without giving them some ground, and we can NOT FUCKING STAND doing that at all, ever, so quippy little meme phrase admissions of defeat go there instead.

here I cum lol

roll

kek

fuck off, furfag

rollins for 69

lmao dicklet

Cringe post, my bluepilled friend. Try being more redpilled, like this:
I hate niggers, kikes, trannies, jannies and w*men

cry more

Probably like 2009/2010. There were legit discussion threads about Lost, Breaking Bad, waifu Sarah Connor Chronicle threads. At that point there were only a few capeshit movies, so people discussed real movies. Memes were obviously a thing, but people had real discussions that weren't like 17 layers of irony.

First problem I think was when Yea Forums banned off topic threads and became a no fun zone, so a lot of people migrated here. Then Obama got re-elected and /pol/ started leaking. This place officially hit a massive decline the day Trump started running for president.

Have sex

Have sex.
>posts from a computer
Have sex.

inb4 mods delete this thread anyway

the people who say "have sex" couldn't be more obvious about their own virginity

November 7th 1999

I just put this thread in my cringe compilation scrapbook.

>rolled a 2
Like poetry

The problem is people who go crazy paranoid about muh Pol and the sjw who seem to think this is a sjw safe zone. They shit everything up

cringe

have sex, incel

>Reply to a post with "based".
>As soon as the time limit permits I respond to the same post with "cringe"

Attached: 1556869630090.jpg (499x499, 70K)

If a board becomes indistinguishable from twitch chat you know that it's time to purge the board.

its all memes making fun of women and leftists and their pathetic arguments.
have sex

Back to pol with you nigger

the only time Yea Forums was ever good was the 6 months between when the captcha was put in and when gingermod ruined the board

Attached: 1330590634542.jpg (349x642, 40K)

wonder who could be behind this post

I agree with him that week was so horrible so kys

plebbit soibois happened

All you faggots who complain about there being no good threads could make a thread about something you actually wanna discuss, but you never do.
>b-b-but I do and it just dies after 10 replies
make a more interesting thread or contribute to somebody else's

H
A
V
E

S
E
X

>sjw who think this is a safe zone
In how fucking deep delusiin do you need to live to actually believe this? It's just /pol/niggers and people who are tired of them, on every fucking board

Have

>[ONE META DISCUSSION THREAD ABOUT THE BOARD IS ALLOWED ACCORDING TO ASIAN MOOT]
this was overturned because attention seeking faggots were being attention seeking faggots
is the board for attention seeking faggots

The problem is the board culture. Not whether there are no interesting threads. You can make as many interesting threads as you want, if the replies are just retards spamming the same phrase over and over again it doesn't matter.

What phrase?

Gotta be an ooph from me.

ignore/report them

What phrase?

Any movies about American cuisine?

Attached: 1551125907608.webm (1052x592, 2.43M)

/pol/ is family. Sjws are a fucking invasion. Ban everyone with a reddit or discord account and we'd see an instant improvement.

This right here, there are boards still that look down upon retardation and generally speaking the threads there are actually good. What do you hope to discuss on a board where people are more interested in shitposting than anything else, and are allowed to do so? The topic is irrelevant

And what good does that do? They're not getting pruned anyway. They need to do the same shit they did to Yea Forums when it got overtaken by baka senpai posters. That was fucking horrible, it killed the board for months until they finally started banning people for it.

Considering 80% of /pol/ would get banned, you're right

>make constant off-topic threads about hating nigs or women or whatever
>thread gets deleted or moved
>Yea Forums IS BEING OVERRUN BY SJW TRANNIES!! >:(
fuckin mental

>Finishing it off with chocolate and some other shit

Wow, it's like she's trying to make the most calorie dense thing that she can possibly make, regardless of flavour. Bizarre.

>discussion threads about Lost, Breaking Bad, waifu Sarah Connor Chronicle threads.

So nothing has actually changed.

incels keep escaping /r9k/ and /pol/ so half the replies are directed at their shitposts, they manage to derail every single thread with their incessant temper tantrums

"have sex" is unrionically the best advice you can give these people

The only threads that I see get bombarded with shitposts are bait threads anyway.

>2011

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 35K)

have sex, jordanpetersoncel

but that's 95% of Yea Forums threads outside of generals that actually discuss the show.

Rolling in this shit thread. Also nice full house.

Yea Forums is full of people who really value opinions, and really really value their own. there's a critical mass of non shitposters trying to prove something.

Have sex

/pol/ are cancer you idiot incel, it's beyond fucking irritating to have a dozen virgins post their holocaust info graphic in every single thread

movie has a female character? /pol/ sperges out
black character? /pol/ sperges out
all white cast? /pol/ still sperges out because they are "wrongly" portrayed by "jewish zionist producers"

like a swarm of virgin locust they eat the crops of every discussion

Have sex

have sex