This is why female heroes suck

You can't punch them, you can't choke them, you can't gouge their eyes or crack their skulls because its' 'problematic' and therefore will not make it through the cutting room floor. Remember that X-men poster with Apocalypse choking Mystique? You can't do that, that's 'inappropriate'

Attached: Foto-Capitana-Marvel-vs-Thanos.jpg (631x371, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g1WzhFCfOjM
youtube.com/watch?v=FW8GJz3fJ50
youtube.com/watch?v=n-g8z7y_Cms
youtu.be/b2Wo1t62oGo
bombardsbodylanguage.com/browse/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>You can't punch them
Thanos punched her

I think you should have sex

Have sex

No, female characters are shit because they're almost always mary sues and pretty much never go through meaningful trials and never develop as characters. Every writer treats them with kiddie gloves.

>you can't choke them, you can't gouge their eyes or crack their skulls
>what's the latest episode of got
have sex

Nah not really.
It was some shitty CGI nuke-power flash.
OP is right and only a bit of a fag.

YEAH, where tha FUCK was this scene??
I was really looking forward to it!

Why do countless roasties offer intercourse when you criticize shitty Marvel movies?

>almost always mary sues and pretty much never go through meaningful trials

I disagree, it's just the ones that do never get and or grow in popularity. ESPECIALLY with female audiences.

They want to bear patrician children.

Imagine the backlash if a woman would the the Oberyn treatment

This will have to do

Attached: 3345345.webm (1076x451, 2.77M)

Why does Thanos always do the choking-smaller-person-and-lifting-them-up move?
That's like his one move, he always does that

Attached: 2qN6Tr.gif (320x240, 1.8M)

would get*

>people being graphically killed/wounded
>in a capeshit flick for kids

Me and my friends used to call it the "grown man". And it's basically a alpha move, like you're not worth squaring up to or fighting really so I'll grab you by the throat or face and just shake you around a bit or throw you out of my way. Like if a grown man was fighting a child. A means of showing dominance basically.

You mean like when Nebula got shot in the chest or Black Widow fell to her death or that Yakuza got sliced up.

I saw a clip of the Justice League cartoon where they fight the DC-version of Thanos (Darkseid or some shit?). Everyone on the good side got bruised and bloodied and their clothes ripped to pieces except Wonder Woman, she was 100% clean and didn't even have a single cut on her body.

Attached: 1394739259525.jpg (400x400, 27K)

There ya go,
but I guess you meant the punch before that.
That NOBODY saw coming or going?
Yeah, doesn´t count either.

you are a lying sack of shit it is incredibly difficult to lift 150+ lbs like that with your arm out

dilate

dilate

>Remember that X-men poster with Apocalypse choking Mystique? You can't do that, that's 'inappropriate'
it's so funny how the left have become the censorious, moralfagging retards now. It used to be the religitards wanting everything censored because of muh moral outrage, now it's left (wahh waah this is sexist, ban women in bikinis from adverts in london, don't let this moderate right winger speak at a university, fire this person because he said something "offensive" about muslims or criticized islam).

You people are on the wrong side of history. Just like the religitards claiming iron maiden would turn your child into a satanist, the jewish journalists and soccer moms thinking youtube will turn your child into an extremist because it has edgy content will be laughed at in 10 years or so. Fuck yourselves, authoritarians and moralfags.

cringe

>Thanos threw captain mary sue like a rag doll just before this
>mary sue cant overpower him
>Thanos continues to hold her back with one hand while he digs out the power stone with his other hand (reminder that mary sue is a stone herself so fair play)

thank you Russos for not letting that bitch win in ANY sort of way.

>Stronger than Thanos/Hulk
>Can fly at the speed of light
If she came minutes earlier she could've done her "fly through ships" thing and literally solod Thanos and his army.

WHAT!?

I'm not saying we did it, dumbass. I'm saying that's what we called it and the reason behind it. You see it all the time in movies and videogames.

Except for female character. You just can't do that. especially in the light of the #metoo movement.

Attached: Avengers.Endgame.2019.HDTS.x264.-FKME.ANothERONE.mp4_snapshot_02.27.17.792.jpg (848x320, 36K)

Which one was it? Wondy has been made retard strong in most of the animated universes.

not that hard if you're strong. i can easily do 100 and i barely go to the gym, I'm just not a liberal soyy boy with twig arms.

This post is fucking based

Slit your wrists, you dont pass

I'm talking in general in any movie, women can do harm men but you can't harm them. Even in capeshit ironman and Cap got a severe beating from Thanos.

What is she doing with her right arm?
Just threatening to punch him?

It's funny. The left want you to believe women are just as strong and capable as men and demand that you treat them as equals, yet as soon as you do this, it's a massive problem and you are labeled a sexist. They obvioulsy don't even believe what they say. Even in their own movies they treat women like special snowflakes who can't be hurt too badly.

yes, classic female power play

They do in low budget martial art flicks.

youtube.com/watch?v=g1WzhFCfOjM

Attached: scott adkins and amy johnston accident man.jpg (1800x1200, 620K)

>Captain Marvel explicitly says she can solo Thanos
>"Dude WTF she probably could've soloed Thanos!"

Based.

I'll slit your wrists, fruitcake

>Apocalypse choking Mystique? You can't do that, that's 'inappropriate'
It's spoilery.

Dilate sweetie

I don't know, I don't watch cartoons in general, much less capeshit but when I pointed it out in the comments I got tons of people downvoting me and giving me sass about "stop being a sexist" or people simply not understand why I was critizising the fact that WW was (seemingly) unaffected by anything. Mind you this was years before "incel" shaming was even a meme.

What was that face she did

estoy cargando me laser

>religitards
>soccer moms
>authoritarians
This is a board for people aged 18 and over.

>suit has a metal helmet
>take it off to let your ponytail down
women should never have been allowed to vote

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING I'M IN CHARGE HERE

Attached: 4564656.png (470x406, 278K)

She remembered her privilege while fighting this big dicked minority.

>i can easily do 100 and i barely go to the gym
100 pounds of fries, I bet

yeah, stronger than Thanos. sure. got thrown around like a bitch by him, couldn't overpower Thanos as he used one hand even lmao

I bet you can’t even lift a 20lb weight like that. Having sex might help you though

>"It... it's true what they say about purple guys!!"

English pounds, yes

>fuck this purple nigga bouta send me back to the kitchen

>Hey Thanos, you got something fo-oh my GOD!
Bitch gonna get purpled.

Yeah when no jew has a say on your movie you can do whatever you want but nobody will watch the movie anyway

*gulp*
"ruh roh"

what weighs more? 100 pounds of fries or 100 pounds of person?

Above your head, sure. Holding of that weight with a stretched arm? That's like 5 times as hard. Also, to not lose your grip, you'd pretty much have to crush the person's throat and aorta.

Attached: WAKEY_WAKEY_BEN.jpg (423x432, 124K)

And you thought I was referring to your weeb VN's that are played by 2,000 people? Obviously I referred to the mainstream ones.

>That cope

I don't like the bitch at all, but how can you watch Thanos getting overpowered, pushed to one knee in a half kneel, and having to rely on the infinity stones to only push her away as "not letting the bitch win in any"

It's a fairly convincing domination in terms of power from Captain Marvel

20 pounds of pussy and ass

He's correct, did you forget how she became a flying torch and went through the ship like butter. She is ridiculously overpowered. She adds nothing to the movie. All her parts could have been done by Thor, that's why they turned him into a fat slob.

Yeah I don't care about your backstory, I'm just trying to answer your question. In most animated flicks Wondy is buffed up to minimum Superman-tier bulkiness. Since normies dont read comics, they associate WW with that level of strength so wanting to see her get beat up makes you look like an ignorant sexist.
Plus come on, you know they're not going to tear up her battle swimsuit in a kids' cartoon

GOT is the only show normie fags allow to do edgy shit like that. Rape is criticized in movies all the time, but GOT has had rape scenes.

the first half feels kinda slow or less violent idk
the second half is kino

>overpowered

It's just the start of powercreep in the Marvel movies. In two years she'll only be slightly stronger than most of the cast.

I'm as normie as it gets with capeshit and even I know that big bad guy is more powerful than all of the combined, by all logic she should've had some battle scars (not necessarily nipslips) but she was 100% clean like she just showed up for duty. It just fit exactly into what OP said, that GURL POWER makes female characters unironically invincible and perfect at everything they do.

Also fuck you, capeshit is still shit.

>the first half feels kinda slow or less violent idk

Scott Adkins obviously has to slow down for Amy Johnston, she's pretty slow especially if you've seen his films.

lol if this was a real life the man would've ended her in less than 5 seconds before she could even touch him. Ever seen an MMA fighter go full out on someone? They're brutal fucking beasts.

It's just the "left" finding something to protect. The religious wanted a protection of dignity (specifically against objectification, promiscuity, violence, and the like). Now the left has found their focus: women and minority groups.

You will be the same way when you find something you find worth protecting that's under threat.

Attached: 1556648493470.jpg (800x800, 107K)

Tell me why Captain Vagina didn't just obliterate Thanos's base ship at any point during last 20 years?

He was going around murdering millions and she did nothing?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Chio-chan no Tsuugakuro - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.53_[2018.09.01_03.03.31].png (1280x720, 1.41M)

>DC version of Thanos

is the other way around you fucking nigger, and im not even a DCfag

>lol if this was a real life the man would've ended her in less than 5 seconds before she could even touch him.

Well yeah obviously. But it would make quite a boring martial art flick if people were downed in seconds.

She was busy literally saving refugees. Not kidding.

You should watch Ong Bak. It's absolute Thai trash and the dubs are hilariously bad but the fighting scenes are kino.

That's true.
I've never minded female superheros taking on unrealistic opponents, because male superheros do the same. They fight giants and monsters, and even gods.
But female superheros do end up unusually unscathed. Not even a black eye or bloody lip. Most of the time, they won't even get dirt smudged on their face.

>invalidates your thread

Attached: nebs.jpg (614x375, 103K)

>You should watch Ong Bak

Have seen it multiple times it's great. Shame Tony Jaa isn't as good anymore. Haven't seen Triple Threat yet though.

Attached: triple threat.jpg (1382x2048, 598K)

>Why do countless roasties offer intercourse when you criticize shitty Marvel movies?
Did you think they actually cared about comic books?

She had other shit to do. Thanos isn't at her level without the infinity stones.
It's like asking why Thor didn't just kill Vulture

Chicks and browns aren't under threat.

Thanos was famous in the galaxy as the biggest asshole around. Her not going after him makes no sense.

She's a villain turned hero.
Tell us of her physical wounds after becoming a hero.

You tell them that.

I'm hoping Arya gets it when she tries the same *teleports behind you* thing with circei, only to be grabbed by the Mountain and head-crushed.

She literally saved the universe.
>saved Tony
>destroyed a dreadnought with her firey headbutt
>got the gauntlet from Peter to somebody

He was still genociding entire planetary populations on his crusade for the stones, though.

>girl power
>DC animated films
Are you just trying to start shit? There are hundreds of clips showing female heroes getting fucked up and their clothes ripped to shreds in DC animations.
Wonder Woman is put on the same level as superman most of the time.

>There are hundreds of clips showing female heroes getting fucked up and their clothes ripped to shreds
ooh! I wanna see! Got any links?

youtube.com/watch?v=FW8GJz3fJ50
Took me 5 sec.

This applies to 90%, there are rare exceptions. I also hate how female characters are basically grunts with tits in action films. I most liked Black Widow when she showed emotion and femininity such as in Endgame and AoU - which triggered femcels because she dared to express grief over being infertile.

No one is under threat

Literal retards. That low IQ leads them to parrot buzzwords rather than consider the point and refute.

>You can't punch them, you can't choke them, you can't gouge their eyes or crack their skulls because its' 'problematic'
This is the problem with schizo anons.

>"Darkseid"

Where they fucking serious with that? Mispelling does not make for a good name. Even so "Darkside" would be fucking cringe.
Thanos isn't much better either. Like uh, get it? Thanos? Like THANATOS? I.E. GREEK FOR DEATH? WOW. REALLY MAKES MY NOGGIN JOGGIN GUYS. HOW ABOUT DEATHBOT? OR ULTRASHADOW? OR GALACTUS?

Attached: 1504291076450.png (306x306, 141K)

Crikey, that was terrible!
But it proved your point.

This. He was neutered and regressed for her. Bloody hell it would have been a thing of beauty to see him get his revenge, along with Wanda, but nah - the femcels and other fragile “minorities” need their special Marvel ego massage.

I hope her movie isn't shit. The character deserves better.

Women are not under threat, and brown people are a majority on the globe with massive birth rates, they are not remotely oppressed except by their own people.

Every female fight looks so clean. Always martial arts with clean kicks that knock men out without any problem.

It's never a struggle, like it would be. I like it when women are shown to be at a disadvantage and win in other ways, such as weapons or using the environment.

They're not offering it

Every woman should have to fight like jackie chan.

I hope the same, I won’t hold my breath though.

Attached: 1555795440208.webm (1920x1080, 1.54M)

You obviously have problems in your life.

This will fix some, the rest is bad wiring.

Attached: Still+a+Virgin+Billboard.jpg (1200x900, 101K)

I kek every time

>Captain Mary Sue explicitly stated as having light travel
This battle could've been over in all of about one second. What a stupid cunt.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

Whats going on there

She's being herself, while Chris is being the big puppy he is and Don is telling her to fuck herself
Imagine how awful you have to be for Don Cheadle and Chris Hemsworth to fucking hate you

Here we all are now, all the lads.

Attached: henry cavill and the lads.webm (1280x720, 1.03M)

>remove gauntlet
>light speed directly into Thanos
>turn his body into pure energy
>redirect nuclear blast to kill all the members of his army

This is Rey at the end of TLJ after surviving the throne room scene and Crait battle. She a little scratch on her arm. Luke ate the end of ESB was a complete mess, lost his arm and escaped death only because Leia found him hanging under Cloud City.

Attached: DZEQUmBUQAAa2XT.jpg (420x938, 48K)

have less sex

>lose major battle
>Resistance fucking annihilated
>literally thousands of your friends dead
>smiles

Anakin also lost an arm in the second film

Attached: mystique-apocalypse-choke-scene.jpg (640x354, 55K)

That shit looks like a video game cutscene

Attached: 1530361306205.jpg (251x251, 12K)

Do you know they had to remove this poster from public view when roasties said it was not okay?

Why wouldn't you do that if you were bigger and stronger than just about everyone you're fighting against? Your opponent can't move cause their feet are off the ground, and they can't use their hands if they're trying to get out of your chokehold.

disney unironically came up with the have sex meme

Reminder that even female characters that suffer immensely can be utter shit. See: Korra.

>"yaaaaaay all our friends are deaaaaad!"

"Oh shit he's had sex."

>oh no, someone right wing is physically way stronger than me
Get over yourselves, soyy boys. Studies prove over and over again that physically stronger men are more likely to be conservative/want smaller govt. I guarantee I could crush your throats with my bare hands, weaklings.

Dude, he was literally battling EVERY hero. She was the last one, of course he was tired as fuck, Scarlet Witch almost killed him way, way earlier

She likes this!

Are the fries wet?

>grown men watch this
kill yourselves. this looks like shit, who is that fucking dyke? my god this looks terrible.

Don't act like you aren't sure his name is darksied you fucking nerd

Nothing really.

Attached: cheadle.png (588x450, 48K)

>libcucks

They never establish that he's worn out, thats just a fucking headcanon to explain away this shit

They are, yes. All of Hollywood is, or at least the ones with work.

that's some nice damage control

>Don't touch me
>The look of disgust on his face
I'm getting some Mark Hamill vibes here

>implying they need damage control
Marvel can release a literal turd at this point and it's gonna gross like 10 billion.

im a right winger, go to the gym you ridiculous fat faggot, no one lifts 150lbs with one arm stretched out in front of you

Attached: 1556660101846.jpg (299x299, 12K)

>that scene in justice league where superman grabs wonder woman by her armor strap instead of her throat

Pathetic

Attached: FpnWw4sU_400x400.jpg (400x400, 19K)

I was gonna say, I vaguely remember people complaining about this image, complaining about a villain doing villainous things, that's where we are now

>Me and my friends
>And it's basically a alpha move
>or throw you out of my way
>A means of showing dominance basically.
So much virgin LARPing holy fucking shit. This board is 18+ kiddo.

Attached: 1555434052937.jpg (240x240, 10K)

so basically what i learned was:

1. cpt marvel is as strong as thanos without the stones

2. the power stone is more powerful than cpt marvel (who literally is a living infinity stone just like wanda)

>kill yourselves. this looks like shit, who is that fucking dyke? my god this looks terrible.
Every scene she's in and it looks like it's a different movie, like a forced commercial inserted in the middle of the movie. I don't understand why Disney wants to make her a thing at any cost. At leats if they casted a pretty girl with a nice ass but this woman, it's just like a crazy social expermient. they're trying to figure out how far they can go and make us accept anything.

>triggered about his children's movies

yes it's everyone else who is fragile

okay fine, this should be filtered
it's just spam at this point

and where were her pretty little tits?
completely fine the next time we see her
this sexism and backwards bullshit will only cause more harm their way

>i have le powers just because
capeshit is mind numbing, stop watching it.

Attached: 49713975_1989197674469449_7519239544785338368_n.jpg (777x432, 60K)

GRAPED.com

In the aimated "Death of Superman", Doomsday kindly offers her a good old fashioned beating

You seem to jsut discover the wonderful comics world. Lucky you !

She just stood there. That scene is so contrived.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GAMORA SAVE MEEEEEEEEEE!

Your mum.

Attached: Namtz.jpg (297x300, 32K)

>someone get the manager, quick!

I miss Hillary Swank, she always played a badass with a touch of nuance.

Girls just want to be cool like the boys too, just not treated like one...

It's from Yea Forums you simpola

Attached: 1556735134280.jpg (513x703, 173K)

incel

boing.wma

>That file image name
Go back to your shithole Paco Taco

Here's a fight scene where women die gruesomely, if that's what you're looking for. You just need to stop watching capeshit, and start watching good action movies.

youtube.com/watch?v=n-g8z7y_Cms

Attached: the night comes for us.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

Korra doesn't really suffer all that much. She just gets captured and slapped around a bit and then proceeds to learn absolutely no lesson and then the narrative justifies her braindead behavior.

Attached: 3345345.webm (1076x448, 2.88M)

It's the most kino attack

youtu.be/b2Wo1t62oGo
Link to Bombards analysis.
She´s been shoaed a long time ago from the juicetub, probably for her spot on Biden analysis and others.
bombardsbodylanguage.com/browse/

They had to do a quick hackjob when the bosses told them that scene where captain fungus gets choked and transpierced by his sword was not possible.

Watch good movies.

Attached: Alita Camrip Better Audio Better Video.mkv_snapshot_01.07.58_[2019.05.05_03.05.48].png (1280x720, 434K)

It's acrappy amateur flick with horribly choregraphied fights. The only reason the gruesome death is allowed is because she's a villain and gets killed by a woman.

>She´s been shoaed a long time ago from the juicetub, probably for her spot on Biden analysis and others.
Or maybe because she's not really doing any scientific analysis but rather keepsssucking Trump and the alt right and pretend it's body language analysis

The best written female character in the MCU is the Ancient One
She's powerful but had to make hard decisions and suffered the consequences
And she's also the most controversial mainly because she is the one whitewashed character
You'll never see them give Captain Fungus any complexity to her character like they did Iron Man
And some of the reason I bemoan them making Shuri the smartest person on Earth is because there's no consequences from that whereas every smart male character is also the biggest dick in the universe.

Shuri is privileged as fuck because she grew up in a society where vibranium is literally used everywhere. Imagine if Tony and Banner had done that too. Also, can't wait for Bucky and her to date as he becomes White Wolf.

ok brb

Saved

>They never establish that he's worn out,
What do you want? Him to say, "Holy fuck i'm tired!"? This isn't an anime.

i have absolutely no idea what went on in their minds when they thought that it would be a good thing to show the antagonist of your movie - who had 7 years build up - get rofl overpowered by one lone character. if she hit thanos a few times, took a few hits (not just one no sell headbutt but several that began to break through her binary form) from thanos, stood strong enough, didn't overpower him with one fucking hand (considering her overpowered hulk in 2 seconds in infinity war, he literally took his hands off him immediately) and then got power stoned, I would have had no issue. but nope, she's the fastest at light speed, the strongest using one hand to overpower thanos (who is top tier, only matched by characters like scarlett witch, thor, hulk - when savage which the movie misses out on entirely - strange, even iron man in infinity war) and is invincible to standard heavy hitter attacks. logic goes out of the window when you realise touching the power stone on the ground of a planet blows it up yet thor had that happen to him for about 15 seconds in endgame and was kind of no worse for wear (when you think he'd been beaten prior to that, then gets booted away again, held in place by ebony maw and blown up by the power stone into space), yet thor in endgame (admittedly weaker and fat from the directors intentional nerf but still) is dropped by a headbutt from thanos while captain marvel nosells a headbutt yet is one shotted by the same power stone that thor took for a good while? and sure you can say it was a punch not just being pressed against her but even then it makes no sense. how is she near invulnerable enough to nosell a headbutt from thanos, yet is then dropped by the power stone when we even saw tony take a dose of it when thanos unleashes it at him in infinity war. bad writing at it's best.

considering he*

in infinity war*

Typically, the hero doesn’t die, or if they do die, it’s in a peaceful non-violent way (think Drive), or they go out with a bang. Either way, typically, the hero doesn’t just get stabbed in the neck, and thrown down a concrete staircase. I can’t think of a single example of a male hero dying in that manner, perhaps that’s why it doesn’t happen to female heroes. And you wouldn’t be implying that big-budget hollywood trash like capeshit has better fight choreography than Iko Uwais, right? I’d be interested to see what you consider good fight choreography. Don’t just list a bunch of Jackie Chan movies, list something recent.

Attached: 1556795521355.png (882x547, 145K)

Doesn't he have the glove at this point?

He can do literally whatever the fuck he wants.
Reality bending and all that shit.

Why was this even a problem?

based logic poster

she holds his hand open because apparently she can. aside from in captain marvel where she flies through a ship, she basically doesn't have strength feats (she hits a big kree and he knocks her down) so how they then amped her up to over power fucking thanos is absurd. it's based and retarded at best

I'm still confused how a Power Stone enhanced punch would btfo her when she's able to survive in space and fly through spaceships no problem.

REEEEEE WHY ARE THERE SO MANY SPOILERS IN HERE WITHOUT A TAG???
jannys plz help :(

>never go through meaningful trials and never develop as characters
But that's just like real women so it's actually good writing.

>c-c-c-c-check your privilege

yeah but you don't need to close your hand to do magic shit with the glove

and he's had plenty of opportunity earlier

>keeps sucking Trump and the alt right
Found to Hilbot, don´t worry maybe you´ll get your lucky Biden molestation break eventually.

Attached: joe kiddy diddler biden.jpg (500x609, 40K)

The damn thing is supposed to cook the crust of fucking planets.
It should´ve punched her into Monday next week of century.

Thanos literally beat her with a punch

>when you have never heard of torque in your entire life

Looks like Malcolm's mom when she's mad.

You literally have to close your hand to use the stones. This was established in Infinity War

>being a pathetic beta faggot incel

lol

>destroys thanos entire ship
>not winning

l m a o

>all i have left is my hate and jealousy please dont take it from me! nooo!

Pathetic.

what could anyone envy from a tranny? Delusional freak

She was about to break his fingers so he couldn't close his fist again before desperate Thanos risked raw dogging the Power Stone for the KO.

Attached: 1s3s4e.jpg (480x360, 27K)

She's essentially a cosmic power-level character in The Ultimates setting.

She doesn't punch things, she doesn't blast them, she flies through them headfirst and facetanks them. Without a scratch. She flies headfirst through 200 space nukes aimed at earth. She flies headfirst through an entire Kree armada. She flies headfirst through Thanos command ship.

Thanos with zero gems dominates and styles on chunk-Thor, nano-Tony and mjolnir-Cap at the same time and wins it going away. He would have beat ten of them. She interacts with him for ten seconds and instantly dominates him. The only way he gets rid of her is to use the power stone on her directly. If he had no stones, he easily gets dunked on.

She's stronger than all the Avengers put together. It's retarded and wrecks the setting. It makes me not want to watch MCU stuff anymore.