/got/ general

For Norf edition

Attached: 1556788611567.jpg (600x400, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Erbr99-dVFs
readcomiconline.to/Comic/A-Game-Of-Thrones
youtube.com/watch?v=DjTp0lfcgEE
youtube.com/watch?v=BwrR5gQGy1w
youtu.be/GI7zy1PTMp0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder

Attached: 1556967058392.jpg (1734x1118, 416K)

FIRST FOR STANNIS

Attached: mfw the Iron Throne is mine.jpg (594x550, 40K)

first for best feet in show

Attached: 1556994454840.jpg (1920x1080, 108K)

post your favorite extra, here's mine

Attached: 1423558012193.png (1600x1065, 1.75M)

MORE WINE?

NOW ALL I NEED IS A GOOD BREASTPLATE STRETCHER

Attached: bobby.jpg (662x652, 540K)

5th for Viserys

TARGARYEN FUCKING SHITS

Attached: targfuckingshits.jpg (427x321, 18K)

My favourite extra is Tyrion!

Attached: aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yMzgvODU5L29yaWdpbmFsL0FDb0tfMTNfMDEuanBn.jpg (781x1200, 652K)

10th for Azor Ramsay

I'm hoping that after the show is done the actors will fucking trash it in every interview.

That's a big sword Ned, sure you can handle it?

Why are show Ironborn so ugly?

/got/

Attached: 603_Arthur_Dayne_Side.png (723x944, 570K)

This frickin kid killed a semigod. And what's the problem with it? Is it too much for you incels to handle it? It's 2019 you faggots, CHANGE. YOUR. MIND. LIIVE IN THE FUTURE. NOT. IN. THE. PAST.

Attached: 5762b2ab22cd201b008b4b79-750-563.jpg (750x563, 117K)

Attached: 1556873319940.jpg (814x1150, 391K)

Attached: GoTCoK003Int4.jpg (663x1019, 137K)

This scene has been ruined by dumb and dumber knowing she's a lesbian in the show now.

GODS I WAS STRONG THEN

Theon in this is a qt

So what's the point of the promised prince and the whole prophesy thing?

meme show general

Why is dabid incapable of writing mastermind characters? Every single character that was supposed to be smart and politically savvy got thrown down the irrelevancy tube or just straight up killed off

This post gave me cancer.

theres graphic novels? wtf

Went for Ros, lucked out and Balon joined me as well as the Freys. I know the choice here is to give it to Stannis, but I'm going to leave it to chaos so the South is permanently crippled.

Attached: joffrey btfo.jpg (1909x1065, 954K)

/our guys/

Attached: Cersei-Lannister-Euron-Greyjoy-Season-8-804-2.png (1920x1080, 1.9M)

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS!

Attached: 1556995461812.gif (500x240, 1.93M)

yes

Reminder season 8, episode 2 is completely pointless because NONE OF THE CHARACTERS DIED

>Aggghhh despite your naked hand touching my throat please plot armour save me!

Attached: a2b5885388d16b1be25795ccce8b5a91.jpg (649x365, 14K)

Huh?

Attached: gottest.png (698x956, 697K)

Stannis The _____?

Attached: stennis.jpg (798x419, 34K)

STANNIS
STANNIS
STANNIS

Because strength and intelligence are irrelevant when you're a BAD ASS!

Attached: 1504565585494.jpg (1195x1500, 416K)

retards need immediate payoff, that's why they like Arya so much

The comic was great, nice to have an adaption that isn't influenced by the show at all.

Shame they only did the first book though.

GODS

Attached: 1503346660226.jpg (600x371, 49K)

She supposedly is bisexual, not lesbian. Although you wouldn’t know it from the show.

This is the part you're looking for.

Attached: stannis.png (336x868, 539K)

>The comic was great, nice to have an adaption that isn't influenced by the show at all.

Anyone know where I can get this? Why isn't there more comics like this not ruined by got?

Is arya the only straight woman in got.

LUV
>Lyanna
>FIGHTEN'
>Me 'ammer
>Ned
>HOOOARS
>Joustin'
>Woin
>Hunten' boars
>Bessie
>And 'er tets
HATE
>Mad keng
>The Targ HOAR
>AN' OTHER TARG FUCKEN SHITS
>Me bruvers
>'specially Renly that poof
>Dofraks
>Rulin'
>Lancel
>Cersei
>AN' OTHER LANNISTER FUCKEN SHITS

Attached: barafeon.png (1618x900, 667K)

Show stannis was the king who broke
Book stannis is the king who cared

>She supposedly is bisexual, not lesbian.

Source: Your headcanon

They look so meymey

I appreciate that giving robb ambitious before triggering this gives you a chance to seize the Iron Throne.

So that nothing of worth is lost

Attached: DDVGv8AUIAAscq0.jpg (873x1200, 358K)

>shame they only did the first book
>replies to a scene from the second book

In real life all women are bi

Asha/Theon OTP

Well, /got/?

Attached: STANNIS STANNIS.png (1236x1634, 295K)

First of His Name, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm

Theon's sister is hot though.

Dany?

>Andals and the First Men

he has no claim to Dorne? oh wait, it's just one city, no big deal

Hey guys
im just here to remind you that season 2 melly is peak melly and prime for dick stepping
the other females in the show cant compete of course

Attached: Melisandre_approves_cropped.jpg (658x720, 111K)

Arya killing him is not the main problem. While it was cringey and could've been done literally anyone else in an infinite amount of better ways, it is still forgivable compared to the more egregious problem created, in that the major conflict has been ended too soon. As many people have already pointed out, this was the main course, what we've had built up for 8 years and seasons from the first first scene of the series. And now, in one battle with very little actual losses, it's over.

We lost a few characters, we lost (part of) the Wall, and Winterfell (and the north) is damaged. That is all the White Walkers and Night King, after THOUSANDS of years of preparing, have accomplished. Even Bloodraven's death meant nothing since he was immediately replaced by Bran, and NK utterly failed to kill Bran later. This apocalyptic and mysterious threat that has been time and time again hyped up to be devastating to the world, when unleashed, just goes out with a whimper when their big battle finally comes. It's really pathetic too when you consider just how little the heroes lost.

And now we go back to squabbling over a chair. Because, you know, who cares about the fact that Cersei has already been portrayed as foolish for staying behind during the "great war". Now she gets rewarded for it and upgraded to main villain, because apparently there's better stakes there than in the literal battle for ice and fire that ties into the direct theme of the show and books.

Who honestly cares anymore? Cersei isn't awful but it's just Cersei on her own pretty much, Euron is a disgrace in comparison to his book counterpart and has done nothing of note in the show at all other than fuel Cersei's plotline. They rushed out the big main conflict too soon and now we're left with the lamer, far less important one. How the fuck is that supposed to be exciting?

Attached: smug pepe.png (1280x1233, 147K)

she does the lesbian thing with one of her handmaidens in the books

dude she's like 500 years old

she flirted with yara tho no?

based

Attached: Melisandre.jpg (1920x1080, 93K)

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Attached: 2d36ef8e7a554892b520f74179821165--stannis-baratheon-stephen-dillane.jpg (236x333, 16K)

Why do people like her so much? She looks like an average whore.

What should I do with the dwarf? Jaime's Night's Watch and I'm gonna MURDER Cersei and her kids.

Attached: tyrone.jpg (1913x1066, 904K)

What exactly was the point of Rickon? Robb was King in the North and one of the Kings in the War of the Five Kings. Sansa becomes a strong political leader. Bran becomes the three-eyed raven. Arya becomes a master assassin. Jon becomes commander of the Night's Watch and the new King in the North. Even Theon has his own character arc.

He just seems like an entirely worthless character compared to the rest of his siblings to the point where he may as well not even exist. Is he this worthless in the books too?

Stannis is the play on the super evil and conniving uncle you see in a lot of fantasy
On the surface he seems like a cold and heartless bastard who only wants power, but in actuality he's the only kind man in all of westeros

>ned has more screentime than him
OH NO NO NO

Attached: 83nRsBQ.png (3000x6000, 880K)

are these comics good

Oh no no no no

>Why yes, I would gladly give my life for the one true king of Westeros, king of the andals and the first men, protecter of the realm, and legitimate heir to the throne; Stannis.

Attached: chad.jpg (640x640, 51K)

Why did Bobby B not speak in a upper-class English accent, since he was raised in a noble Southern house? His brothers did.

Yeah but she's wishing it was Daario the whole time

I wonder what the actors thought of that that episode? Do they all secretly hate it and agree that D&D killed the show? Maybe they think Arya shouldn't have kipoed the Nught King but nobody eill speak out because they'll get destroyed by feminists? Or maybe they thiught the apiode qas great abd don't understand why it got mediocre ratings?

REMINDER

AND I WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW THIS

IT IS CANON

100%

CANON

THAT DURING STANNIS INTRODUCTION IN SEASON 2

STANNIS AND MELISANDRE BURNED REAL PEOPLE ON THE CROSSES

IT IS CONFIRMED BY D&D AND IT IS 100% CANON

>dude she's like 500 years old
if you make her choker tight the pussy will be tighter

Attached: RosHBOpromo1.jpg (1365x2001, 717K)

King in da Norf

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-04 at 2.33.31 PM.png (1070x800, 1.32M)

B I G D I C K D P S

youtu.be/Erbr99-dVFs

>you'll never genocide wildlings while yelling STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS at the top of your lungs
Why are we even here?

he's too chad

Ah a fellow soldier in the army of the Baratheons of Dragonstone
May the lord of light bless our king and bring us many victories in the future
*burns a heretic*

Attached: index.png (680x760, 194K)

Did Ned really have that much screentime in season 1?

send him to the night watch

Write proper please. Actors don't care and the ones that do are dead

>Tyrion smiled. “Lord Stannis has sailed from Dragonstone.”
>Cersei bolted to her feet. “And yet you sit there grinning like a harvest-day pumpkin? Has Bywater called out the City Watch? We must send a bird to Harrenhal at once.” He was laughing by then. She seized him by the shoulders and shook him. “Stop it. Are you mad, or drunk? Stop it!”
>It was all he could do to get out the words. “I can’t,” he gasped. “It’s too… gods, too funny… Stannis…”
>“What?”
>“He hasn’t sailed against us,” Tyrion managed. “He’s laid siege to Storm’s End. Renly is riding to meet him.”
>His sister’s nails dug painfully into his arms. For a moment she stared incredulous, as if he had begun to gibber in an unknown tongue. “Stannis and Renly are fighting each other?” When he nodded, Cersei began to chuckle. “Gods be good,” she gasped, “I’m starting to believe that Robert was the clever one.”
>Tyrion threw back his head and roared. They laughed together. Cersei pulled him off the bed and whirled him around and even hugged him, for a moment as giddy as a girl. By the time she let go of him, Tyrion was breathless and dizzy. He staggered to her sideboard and put out a hand to steady himself.

Lannisters a cute, cute!

Attached: 1531494074-screen-shot-2018-07-13-at-160058.png (480x408, 353K)

She mentions she has boys and girls waiting for her at each port

Anyone have a good pasta about Arya killing NK?

Repost from other thread because Op is a faggot who didn’t properly bake this thread

Imagine being a literally five year old cunt of a child. Your dad is lord so no one can discipline you and he soon leaves for the capital and dies so now your oldest brother is a king and off fighting a war. So you get to fuck around all day and since you’re so young you have the easiest and most natural time controlling your direwolf with stark warg magic. But the wolf personality affects you as well, making you even more of a wild child that no one can stop. You can do whatever the hell you want and you have the most kino animal protector always with you, if not joining you in the chaotic fun

God rickon and shaggydog are so fucking kino

Attached: 0EFADAA5-0552-499F-AE91-B19E51FA488A.jpg (500x555, 96K)

>Last commander of the crows
>Last crow to hold his vows
>The wall broke before the watch did
>butchered saving a fatfuck who disobeyed orders and wanted to play hero

Attached: screen-shot-2014-06-11-at-4-14-34-pm.png (905x501, 263K)

They don't use "Rhoynar" in the show.

None of the accents in the show make sense. Sansa and Arya both speak with a southern/RP-like accent despite being from the North. Littlefinger literally changes his accent half-way through the show and starts speaking in some noncey Welsh accent. Davos is the only man in Westeros to speak in a Geordie accent.

Ransom him. Let him be free

>Arya killing him is not the main problem.
Yes it fucking is

Our boy Euron better win

/ourahai/

>disobeyed orders
but Edd chewed him out for being late.

sansa has been in the south for a while.

I have fat fi gers

EGG

Attached: EGG.png (419x409, 163K)

What about Sansa?

Even the show misrepresentation of his character was good.

Attached: llpEcqV.png (1024x574, 675K)

can you send him quipping into the oubliette like Vanilla CK2?

I'm gonna do it!

Attached: image4.jpg (760x429, 130K)

if d&d used the book version of euron, euron would be a bigger villian than night king

but that didn't happen.

Who should have killed the night king tho? Jorah? Bran?

MY KNEE IS BEND
STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Attached: bend.png (318x278, 13K)

Loyal Stannis bannerman for lyfe

Attached: Stannis1.png (1024x731, 634K)

There’s no non-straight women except Cersei and Dany

Usurper

>stabs arya multiple times
>arya survives
>not only she survives but kills her
the fact that people have problem with NIGHT KING but not this.....

Jon or Dany

>Cersei
>Non-straight
What? I don't think the kissing Tyene thing was supposed to be sexual.

Hotpie

No

Meera.

Be honest lads

Did it turn you on?

Attached: Asha-Yara-Greyjoy-Season-2-asha-greyjoy-37073219-1920-1080.jpg (1920x1080, 128K)

Gets even weirder for the Essosi characters. Melisandre and Jaqen have slight accents, Varys, Daario, Tycho Nestoris, Xaro, Spice King and Missandei just sound Westerosi, Grey Worm, Shae and Syrio have thick accents

on 3 lets jump off the roof

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 41K)

Lena

Attached: llll.jpg (800x1200, 414K)

>Jaime
>Jon
>Hound
>Jorah
>Maybe Bran through some kind of time shenanigans
Although whoever it was I would still be pretty pissed if they didn't do the whole Lightbringer and Nissa Nissa thing.

>am heterosexual
of course it did

That would actually make a lot of sense.

She fucks women in the books alteast.

Stannis

>fingerblasts a Myrishwoman
>Myrish swamp
>straight

aaaggggghhhhh

So how big is his dick?

Attached: pod.jpg (281x300, 13K)

Oh, everyone hated that.

Attached: game-of-thrones-the-waif-chases-arya-stark-in-the-streets-of-braavos-essos.jpg (900x722, 102K)

Stannis

SHE WAS GOOD
SHE WAS KIND
AND YOU KILLED HER

Attached: MYoZyEx.png (638x478, 407K)

>Lets her brother finger her for a prank
What did she mean by this?

Also I do kind of ship them.

Yara is weirdly hot so yeah

In all honesty, they should blow up King's Landing and redistribute all the people to recover the destroyed demographic of all the seven kingdoms, while distributing all the food stored there.
Should send the survivors of Dothrakis back to their land before some fag takes it and keep links with them. Dothraki stallions are top shit.

>NORFSIDE

Attached: E4AFE6E2-89B8-4BA1-AA67-7B4A1CEC2E91.png (194x192, 108K)

Cersei is pretty lez in the books, and all women are bi at heart.

noh

readcomiconline.to/Comic/A-Game-Of-Thrones

N-nani? She's fast!

That's not in the show

Canonically, average.

naeedends

Should've been Jon and Theon holding the line and Arya ambushing him.
Let's be real here, nobody really cares about anything but The Starks. Give people the fanservice.

I remember after the episode there were a billion theories how it was all Arya's trick only to realize in the next episode that Arya was not only actually that retarded but that it also worked for her in the end.

Attached: 1556823860626.jpg (590x559, 231K)

Theon is the only correct answer.

>meanwhile, in the south
must suck to be tywin right now, he's fighting stannis, some literal who that's backed by dorne and the vale, balon greyjoy and now faegon

Attached: aegon invades.jpg (1907x1072, 934K)

They should have kept her blind it would have been a better character development

not all women are bi, but no woman is entirely gay

why did she do that, do they explain it in the books?

What would be the equivalent, for a burger?

not particulary big, but magic

WHAT'S GOING ON HERE

Attached: mmmMMPh.jpg (841x450, 28K)

Waif wearing her face would be based. Now that she killed the NK though, I am am not sure what would be worse...

Secretly a Lannister

Jaime "The Kingslayer" Ahai

That wouldn't really make any sense.

Season 2 was very good

She'd have to be retarded if she wanted to be Queen of the Ironborn without being willing to take some dick and make an heir.

>people just catched fire for all the show, this battle included
>suddenly drogon can incinerate them to dust, metal included

Attached: ashes.png (1683x905, 1.12M)

Yeah, started shortly after GoT and they're up to the middle of Clash of Kings. It'll take a while until they're at the point where the books end currently.

Anymore gendry rape this season?

Attached: 0372CDF4-E280-4069-A3C3-ABCC33BD44FC.jpg (1664x1787, 456K)

Didn't stop Renly from trying.

The many faced God is tired of all the shit that has happened in Westeros so he sent a faceless man to kill everyone there in the form of Arya. The final scene will be a Red-Wedding style celebration where all the food ends up being poisoned and the remaining cast members are all killed off.

Do you think they have the turkey-baster method in Westeros?

Kino

>needing actors to tell you a shit show is shit
If you're IQ was any lower I would need to water you twice a day

Fuck you fatty. Death to the fats.

>Be book Euron
>Decide to cross-spec as a Pirate/Warlock hybrid
>Somehow it fucking works
A fookin' legend.

It would've made plenty of sense. Waif ends up killing Arya and swapping faces. Waif face on the hall was because all faceless men must give up their true face to finish training. She goes on to kill Walder because of a contract, or because everyone who donates a face gets a freebie. She inflitrates Winterfell because Cersei hired the Faceless Men to kill Daenerys, which would be the big twist. Better than what we got.

Bran is the Night King right?

THE TRUE KING IN THE NORF

Would the god of death want everyone dead? Or would he want a lot of deads and just enough surviving so that they recover their numbers, just to kill more later?
After everyone is dead he can milk no more after all. Maybe they are right in believing him, since he will bring misfortune but in the end will always save just enough people.

>Sansa and Arya both speak with a southern/RP-like accent despite being from the North.
Yeah but can you imagine the show where they had northern accents?

youtube.com/watch?v=DjTp0lfcgEE

Gendry's child inside of her womb prevented the NK from turning her on the spot.

No more nightkings okay sweetie?

Did they ever refer to him as the King Who Cared in the show?

Holy

Would be hilarious

They do occasionally

JESUS CHRIST, David Benioff wrote Wolverine Origins? How did no one see this coming? Why would GRRM let this guy write the ending to his series?

Is there any evidence that touching the NK turns you into a WW? That's not the impression I got from the Craster's baby scene.

she was gorgeous in season 2. she still looks great, but holy shit those years hit her hard. Went from an 8.5 to a 7-7.5. Sorry Car-bear.

Google who Benioff's dad is

No. Clearly what happened with the baby was a little different, that place might have been special or it was a specific ritual.

yikes, why did he drink so much bros?

Attached: drunk tywin.jpg (1906x1066, 900K)

I want to be raped by her.

Attached: melisandre.0.jpg (1400x788, 84K)

>Jaime kills NK but is fatally wounded
>dies in Brienne's arms
>in final episode have Brienne read his updated "Book of Brothers" page

AAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHAAAAHH

WHY LADS

Attached: 1426132915059.png (600x895, 979K)

What does "Ice" and "Fire" refer to in asoiaf? I feel like Ice = bad and Fire = good would be too simplistic.

lmao
I like Maisie and Sophie, they're funny

Why is Lena Headey sticking to VO work now? She's a good actress.

Dwarf was his heir.

George is just letting dabid shit out all of these ideas so he can test the waters to see what people don't like and formulate a better ending

Why would anyone south of the Neck believe this story about an army of the dead?

Presumably Ice and Fire

Fire is also bad, if you hadn't noticed from wildfire, Melisandre burning people alive, dragons causing destruction

ice = ice
fire = fire

>implying the entire series is not literal medieval fantasy jesus against the devil, but dressed up in some wannabe gritty realism

>Google who Benioff's dad is

now it all makes sense

Not big, not magic.
The actor got them to retcon his woman-pleasing abilities to him just having a really nice singing voice, probably so that slags would stop trying to grab his dick in public.

Because Cersie and Co are the only people who exist south of the Neck in the Dabidverse.

Rhllor and The Great Other.

youtube.com/watch?v=BwrR5gQGy1w

In the scene where Arya names Jaqen as her final target, why is Jaqen so upset and why does he beg Arya to cancel that request? Later on in the series he ends up happily killing "himself" to prove that "Jaqen" doesn't actually exist and he is no-one.

would it really be rape if you'd let her though

Attached: melli.jpg (1280x720, 29K)

God I know it's been asked a million times before but WHY DO WOMEN CAKE THEMSELVES WITH MAKEUP???

ice=fire
fire=ice
bam expectations subverted
where's my own hbo show

I quite liked 20 year old neds acting. Too bad the prequel will be set hundreds of years in the past

HONK HONK

Attached: B0DFC54E-AFAA-4BFD-AB86-968123579B25.jpg (8802x8670, 2.84M)

What would have happened if she had said The Night King?

he also wrote 25th Hour. not exactly talentless. I think that title belong to weiss who did almost nothing prior to GoT

sneed

Its true. The stormlands is retconned out of existence

This is fucking adorable.

holy shit, how did she get a claim? sure, you can have some cash

Attached: black pearl.jpg (1910x1068, 854K)

>watching the commentaries from the actors
>losing my shit everytime Lena and Nikolai start throwing bantz at eachother
best in the show, best irl

Attached: 1506635720087.jpg (1231x887, 86K)

Ice = Stark bloodline.
Targ = Fire bloodline.
The 'Song' is the offspring produced by their joint union, book is literally about Jon.
-OR-
Ice = Others.
Fire = Dragons.
And the 'Song' is the ultimate conflict between Dany(Azhor Ahai) and the Great Other.

A Song of Ice and Fire is the song Rhaeger made for his son Aegon, who he thought to be the Prince Who Was Promised. It doesn't mean much more than that.

have you ever talked to one? women are actually autistic as fuck, they just get away with it because most men find them appealing

Attached: rofvvyginx101.jpg (768x768, 140K)

If D&D are purposefully not explaining anything about the WW to build hype for the prequel, I'm going to kill them

>GRRM has said that if his books have any message at all it would be that war is bad, 100% of the time.

>Show constantly tries to glorify battles and war where in the books they're described as terrifying and how disgusting it is when people get carved up in war.

I feel like the shows miss the entire point of the books.

>Ned Stark standing in front of an open refrigerator smoking a cigarette

Fuck, make that Fire = Targ bloodline.

>David Benioff wrote Wolverine Origins?

>this came out in 2009
>got us 2011

There was red flags before the show started

ded xD

Dragonfire is hotter than normal in universe

if you think that's bad....

Attached: 1556145684867.png (1519x748, 1.53M)

>Friedman was criticized for seemingly benefiting from his role as Chair of the New York Fed branch due to the federal government's aid to Goldman Sachs in recent months. He had "remain[ed] on the board of Goldman even as he was supposedly regulating [Goldman]; in order to rectify the problem, he applied for, and got, a conflict of interest waiver from the government. Friedman was also supposed to divest himself of his Goldman stock after Goldman became a bankholding company, but thanks to the waiver, he was allowed to go out and buy 52,000 additional shares in his old bank, leaving him $3 million richer,"
OH
SAY
CAN
YOU
SEE

It's funny because I had this same thought the moment I found out there was even a prequel show in the works, right after I saw the episode. Wouldn't be surprised.

>No but wait until you see what we've got in store for the White Walkers in our new show guys, seriously

Yeah, the people present saw the zombie but it's in Cersei's best interests to NOT let the smallfolk know that Jon/Dany saved them all from an army of the dead, so the smart move would be to deny the whole thing.

Ok why was the night king not melted by the fire?

soul
souless

Attached: Game of Thrones season 1.webm (1280x720, 1.51M)

Fuckin females is for poofs

Chad

Honestly couldn't care less, I'd fuck her original form if I had to, if I could fuck her young form after that

>play awoiaf warband mod
>want to wife taena of myr
>she is white and blonde in the mod
>decide to romance myrcella
>she literally never fucking shows up
>romance cersei instead
>myrcella appears after i become betrothed to cersei
>tywin says he's preparing for my marriage with cersei, but the wedding never actually happens even though i waited 300 in game days
i hate videogfames

chill like a motherfucker
Ice cold baby
SUB ZERO BAYBAY

Attached: why-viserion-becoming-an-ice-dragon-would-be-cool.jpg (710x396, 27K)

>stannis is supposed to be like iron, stubborn and unyielding
>book stannis refuses to eat mels shit and tries his hardest to stay on the righteous path
>show stance lets mel fuck his ass
what did dabid mean by this

he must be unmade or some shit, figure it out pleb

Attached: 12221123.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

Emilia brought an even bigger wall to the show than the one that kept zombies out of Westeros

>Old white men are fucking the rest of us over
More at 6.

He was Harpo Targaryen, First of his name.

Thoughts on Cersei?

Attached: 6527688B-C89E-4D27-BA75-B5E7DEC9B881.jpg (335x499, 40K)

>no woman will ever look at you like that

NORFSIDE WALL BREACH

>white

Best queen

Fuck off mate.

Attached: 1cc.png (579x536, 14K)

is this nigga the shadow?

Attached: theshadow.jpg (360x553, 37K)

Only magical fire can kill a WW.

based whites dabbing on the inferior races

Best chapters in Feast

>dragon fire forged steel
ARRGGGGGGGH

>literal dragon fire
heh nothing personell

Is this just a bad dream or a bad fanfic?

10/10 user, thanks for making my day

me on the right

8 years ago I found her unattractive in both personality and looks.

Now, she's probably the woman in GoT I would want to fuck the most. I don't know what happened.

I'm rewatching the first season. She was gorgeous and looked more natural.

cause it wouldnt be cinematic to kill him that way mah boi.

Guys is Bronn going to get in a wacky adventure and kill Tyrion and/or Jaime? Also is Breinne going to have secks with Jaime or Tormund? Or both? At the same time? Possibly also with Podrick? Then Stannis returns and is about to whip it out as Brienne is getting DP'd then the credits roll? It's kind of like his death, we don't see her getting raped, so we assume it happens but Stannis is a fair man and wouldn't do that he was actually just adjusting his pants as we learn in episode 5.

>>needing actors to tell you a shit show is shit
Where did anyone say that dumbdumb? He was furthering a point and the discussion. Not a difficult concept to grasp
>If you are IQ was any lower I would need to water you twice a day
Gay and stupid. This post has cringier teen angst than half of /pol/

Best Characters:
1. Azor Arya (Night King Slayer, suffered the most out of everyone but always pulls through. My savage little wolf cub.)
2. My lovely Dany (Most deserving of the Throne. Best girl, best khaleesi, best queen. Most pure and beautiful. Cute dragons.)
3. Tyrion Lannister (Smart and funny dwarf. Removed Tywin, another nonsensical patriarchal archetype that was shitting up the plot.)
4. Sansa Stark (Smartest Character, defeated Cersei, Baelish, Ramsay. Greatest character development. Keeps up with my Dany.)
5. Brienne of Tarth (Loyal and just to a fault. Completely destroyed the hound who exemplifies toxic masculinity. Justly executed the worst character.)

Worst Characters:
1. Stannis Baratheon (King of stupid. So vile, burned his own kid. Should have bent the knee to Renly. Worshipped by incels.)
2. Robert Baratheon (Stupid and cucked by Cersei. Indirect cause of everything wrong. Has no character but memes.)
3. Jaime Lannister (Slave to her sister's cunt. Mostly a smug idiot. Forced redemption arc that doesn't make sense.)
4. Baelish (Always thinks he is smarter than he actually is even when truly smart characters like Sansa are involved.)
5. Cersei Lannister (Ruined lots of lives. Stupid and arrogant. Foolishly opposes my Dany. Doesn't know when to give up.)

I think a good ending would have been the NK being killed by Jaime. In this version of events, NK would have gone past Winterfell into KL where the heroes would pursue him. Jaime would end up killing Cersei for the good of the realm. The Lord of Light would see this and to reward his sacrifice, he would animate his hand and turn Widow's Wail into Lightbringer. Jaime would then defeat the NK with it.

Attached: 1528781189677.png (1280x720, 795K)

Cers has been my favorite character since Tyrion became useless and they killed off the other interesting characters

Guys a prophecy has been told

Attached: CC6088F9-9168-4AA4-A7A8-341AC761B3CD.jpg (750x760, 403K)

Has overstayed her welcome in favor of better characters like fAegon. Holds the throne despite having no claim to it with seemingly no resistance.

underrated post

>picking lena when ballbreaker Carice exists

Attached: got-game-of-thrones-29679711-500-254.gif (500x254, 592K)

Yes

GURL POWER

Attached: 1556960315272.jpg (647x819, 82K)

10yo to 18yo

I love how during the king in the north scene some guy ACTUALLY says "norf" as in not just the accent, he LITERALLY says the word "norf"

Attached: image.jpg (643x375, 82K)

Isn't there supposed to be a winter already?

I want to cum on that twink hair.

Why didn't he fix a hole in his armour after 8000 years of preparation? Why didn't his touch affect Arya when he's been shown to turn babies into undead mages? Why did he go personally to the Godswood before the battle was won, instead of sending his minions (White walkers / zombies)? Why did he survive a fall higher than the Wall like it's nothing? Why didn't obsidian weapons one-shot zombies and white walkers?
The answer to all these questions is: lol who cares, it's a fantasy show, just enjoy cute Jonerys riding dragons

>you don't get to bring little birds

Omk so frickin quino b/r/os!!

ITS CURRENT YEAR ITS CURRENT YEAR

>You don't want to bake the dragon?

(((white)))

>KINGSLAYER!

Attached: SlayerKing.png (1034x640, 173K)

GoT spin off be like

Can they do it? Can they turn the rest of the season around after episode 3?

well?

Attached: trystane sansa.jpg (1910x1066, 948K)

the last book is called a dream of spring.....now that the long night is over SPRING HAS COME.

lmao

Attached: 4309B3E200000578-4766730-Rubbing_it_in_A_Dothraki_warrior_was_revelling_in_the_chaos-a-86_1502337936 (634x549, 49K)

she killed lancel boo this woman.

Are Valyrians not truly the chaddest of all mankind? Their supersteel can incidentally kill ancient demons made of ice, while being lightweight, strong and never losing its edge. Like how do you accidentally make this perfect anti-Walker shit when you came millennia after the long night?

N

solid lists user fuck the Baratheons this is a Khalessie Targareionn board

Attached: dany no brow.webm (640x360, 127K)

Go for it

Why not

OH NO NO NO

>Valyrians the chaddest of all
Not when their last best hope to create more Valyrians is this

benioff has it all....shits on the nerds while getting paid for it, plows amanda peet every night...living the dream

>anime hair and eyes
>play harps
>fuck sisters and brothers
>go mad all the time
>muh special steel
that steel wont stop a proper hammer though

Attached: 1503440075450.png (413x373, 329K)

Shitty anime fanfic ending.

Can't wait till Arya reveals herself to be the waif all along.

I hope they can course correct in Season 9 lads

All I care about is if i'm going to see Brienne have sex on screen. Bonus points if it's with Podrick

Who the fuck is rondon?

Khaloriesi, mother of burgers

>tfw when you order 100k dothraki subhumans to ride into the army of the dead and they actually do it

Attached: giphy[1].gif (400x225, 2.39M)

>The Night King?
Was it season 3 or 4?

He kills himself in the temple where Jaqen is only a identity. Can't do that in Harrenhal.
Also, where Arya 'completes' her training, I was PRETTY FUCKIN SURE that smirk from Jaqen(finallly a girl is no one) signified that she was a faceless man taking the identity of 'Arya Stark from Winterfell'' so fucking bummed that it wasn't.

Jaime

*rides into giant*

Thats not the question i asked

Don't do it, a kingdom that far away from yours is worthless

>Marrying of lemoncake

episode 4 spoilers

Attached: resurrected.jpg (1913x1071, 937K)

The waif killed Arya and stole her identity. Waif saved Westeros.

youtu.be/GI7zy1PTMp0

ayyyy

Based and Maulerpilled

BAKANOGA OREWA?
OMAE SONA TOKEWA KINGU SORE OMENO WA?

Attached: 1503439651724.jpg (900x561, 99K)

>Arya was never trained to use the faces
>"lol I'm finna use em anyway"
>"lol it also changes my height and weight and sex"
BRAVO

Your taste improved.

Nigger was it during the War of the five Kings?
Depending on NKs death:
>Jons story is fucked
>Idk what Stannis does instead
>Wildlings Immigrate to the North

the actors have some Intellegence, more than some of the fans of the show. fuck the media for pushing that it was a good way to end the WW arc those damage controlling cunts.

At least she looks Valyrian unlike Jon Mutt. A reminder that no mutt looking Targ has ever sat the throne

>fuck sisters and brothers
Based. And no they don't go mad all the time. Targs only started going "mad" after they started racemicing, and clearly they and other Valyrians couldn't have made thst empire if they went mad often if at all

the mutt face puts me off

>Bruh, just turn off your brain

This is the guy who plays the night king.
The NK will return!!

Attached: tweet1.png (592x354, 41K)

Noh, Nowy tends.

>tfw the long night was just a distraction for the game of thrones and not the other way around

more tweets.
> so shakesperean

Attached: tweet2.png (586x133, 27K)

>no blue mark
>[X]Doubt

#foodforthought

Attached: tweet3.png (586x250, 40K)

>Mace the Ace has less screentime than a bunch of shitty characters I totally forgot existed
Why the hell have I been wasting my time on this shit show?

What the fuck are those spaulders? Even blizzard spaulders are better

You're right, it's a fan page. My bad, but still #foodforthought!! What are you think user-kun? :3

That would've been kino. Murder cult's final goal was to save life.

FAN PAGE ALERT

See this is clever and interesting. And therefore Dabid could never have written it.

Guys night king isnt dead he is just resting his eyes.

NIGHT KING BEST VILLAIN OF ALL TIME
WE DONT KNOW HIS MOTIVATION
WOW HE IS JUST EVIL FOR THE SAKE OF EVIL

I always thought it was because the girls spent more time with their mother, who has an RP accent, and the boys got their father's (northern) accent. It makes perfect sense to me actually, and helps characterize them.

Attached: fc2.jpg (600x665, 24K)

Wasn't Ned being miffed that the girls were being raised "like southerners" and practiced the faith of the seven a thing?