Leaving your daughter to grow up without a father

>leaving your daughter to grow up without a father
what a selfish prick

Attached: 1545898480970.jpg (1280x705, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MEe7PAzn_Mk
youtube.com/watch?v=_AAJuynxnTQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Think about it logically

>Several wizards at the battle
>none of them chop off Thanatos' hand

Don't worry, Goop will raise her alone just fine
youtube.com/watch?v=MEe7PAzn_Mk

I guess that's better than potentially leaving your daughter to not grow up at all because she got dusted in a snap

>P-pepper, t-tell Hulk to wish me back

Tell that to Strange.

he's uncuckable now

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Attached: jewish-hollywood-men.jpg (600x1790, 871K)

>Single-handedly got Based Mel allowed back to Hollywood after he got shunned
Nah, RDJ is based, even if he does wear combat boots to hide his manletism.

Attached: Mel and Edeljude.jpg (2270x3000, 510K)

*hits pipe*
I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole. Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her. As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

Attached: 1548606939169.jpg (720x888, 81K)

>Thanos brings back Vision after Red Witch kills him
>Hulk somehow can't bring back Natasha despite using the Infinity Gauntlet just like Thanos did

Banner is right there. They have all the stones. He literally has them on a gauntlet right there. All he has to do is get banner to put on the gauntlet and bring him back to perfect health. Which could be done just with one stone let alone all of them.

Tony would have thought of this 100%. He didn't because RDJ doesn't want to do these movies anymore. He had them over a barrel on his pay and held out for a monster sum so Disney was mad and didn't want him anymore either. Also, they needed a tragic ending. So those three things combined meant Tony Stark didn't immediately say "get... banner... the... stones... hurry".

test

We all know that Happy is the father

Natasha and Gamora were supposed to be special "irreversible" deaths because of the sacrifice needed to obtain the soul stone.

Of course now Gamora is alive again due to time travel so that's already been cheapened.

But yeah, just the time stone could have easily reversed Tony's death.

>travelling back to Vomir and finding someway down that big ass mountain to maybe bring her back
Hulk was lazy I guess

Did you watch the same movie ? The gauntlet completely fucked up Banner's arm and a small part of his torso, giving the gauntlet to him to try to revive Tony would be basically trading hulk for iron man. It's powerful even for thanos, imagine a hulk already damaged by it.

Happy is gonna slide into that sweet pepper pussi now

Why not just use the stones to make yourself strong enough to use the stones without dying?

The contract ended fool. There was new Downey vs Dinsey war or ill feelings

Didn't Gamora return to her own timeline?

why is the head of the mcu a manlet

Too lazy to download a screener to confirm, but didn't the gauntlet get dusted along with Thanos?

Because it would kill you, the power of one stone almost killed star lord (half super being), if you don't die by just wielding them, you will die because humans can't handle the kind of power the stones would give in your situation.

Hulk could jump down that cliff drop without taking any damage at all. He flew out of the hovercraft in Avengers and was fine

>expecting to keep your daughter for yourself all her life
Weirdo. What do you expect? Your offspring have to leave the nest one day. What it comes down to is them being happy, otherwise you’re not even a good parent. I get what you’re trying to say but it’s creepy asf and normal people don’t think that far left field. Seek help

It's my turn

Attached: brie-larson-1000x600.jpg (1000x600, 104K)

Yeah, as I said previously, time travel faggotry opens up the way to the cancer that plagues Marvel comics - no stakes, no tension. just endless resets and infinite timelines. Fucking Earth number 616.
The second they said 'timetravel' I thought 'I wonder when will they start undoing previous producer's decis- oh look Gamora!'
It's the same shit as hyperspace ram in Star Wars - franchise breaking.

I just make death not possible

Based desu.

Why didn't hulk heal his hand and wish for a body that can take the stress of the gems and restore that universe's original stones, didnt the ancient one say that with the stones missing will bring darkness to the universe.

with the retarded as fuck time travel rules in this movie.

Why didn't they just go back to before the fight, take that Tony an hour into the future?

Attached: 1371753679311.gif (500x418, 957K)

Besides, Ironman has several brain backups, so they can return him as a hologram or a cloned body or a robot.

That's probably a hook for galactus appearing in the next movie or some shit. Don't care, after this I'm through with capeshit

Why are you talking to pasta?

>no stakes, no tension.
Marvel movies are already that way for the most part. They make up for the shit inconsistencies by focusing on doing the characters justice in each individual movie (and are mostly if not always successful).

If you want a serious consistent and coherent timeline for your story, don't look at a fucking crossover superhero universe. But if you want fucking Thor, Dr. Strange, Hulk, Scarlet Witch, and Thanos all sharing the same universe with Spider-Man, Star-Lord, Captain America and Black Widow you really can not expect a high level of consistency.

Star Wars on the other hand has just a few fantasy elements, and most of it is technology The Force is supposed to be pretty subtle.

>(and are mostly if not always successfu
sorry mean that to say they are mostly successful but not always)

uuhh TV??

RDJ and Mel are the same height

source? when did this happen?

jews are about 1% of the US population but most actors here are from B-list up
pretty fishy if you ask me

before you were born

Yeah, because her dying would be better right.

Attached: Dursleys see a manlet.webm (854x480, 155K)

xd

*AHEM*

Attached: c7d37666a9d396a9d3e00a7158df73bf6043ae7f.jpg (600x300, 28K)

Its okay, Hulk and ant-man along with Michael douglas notes, finally make more of that red juice and return to the past and bring back from the past tony stark and black widow, rendering their meaningful deaths once again, like a classic capeshit, obsolete.

Attached: f43.jpg (680x574, 40K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_AAJuynxnTQ

Yes.

Rhodes will be a good father and will give Goop a good dick

They were trying to appeal to the black audience.

Peter Parker has been groomed to take her of her though

selfishness is the greatest virtue