Headbutts into your path

>headbutts into your path

Attached: imageretaq.jpg (700x467, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/8991358/tommy-robinson-attacked-with-milkshakes-twice-in-one-day-as-his-thug-mates-fight-back-on-mep-campaign-trail/
politico.com/story/2018/09/11/trump-anti-semitism-schools-781917
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm glad this fascist piece of shit is going to jail once more.

come at me bro

Attached: tommybruised2.jpg (296x397, 27K)

how is this Yea Forums?

How about fuck you?

well how about fuck YOU?

he has appeared on a screen which is basically tv so it counts. now fuck off, tranny

Why is he so angry all the time?
Oh wait, now I remember. He's a manlet.

>says he doesn't like Islam
>send him to jail

Who the fascist now?

well that's... that's a compelling argument, actually.

>Muslim raping and grooming underage girl
I sleep
>One man with political views slightly right of center
Real shit

Attached: roth.jpg (600x763, 93K)

>democrats are the real racists
straight out of the incel fascist playbook

Attached: 63lsngr76sq21.png (1080x982, 118K)

Based mossad agent

Why dont you two get a room and fuck eachother in the ass?

and let me watch

Don't get me wrong I think he's a fool and possible provocateur but I think he'd kick the living shit out of you.

This guy is a jewish israeli shill

Attached: tommy-2.png (840x911, 803K)

>throws milkshake over you

thesun.co.uk/news/8991358/tommy-robinson-attacked-with-milkshakes-twice-in-one-day-as-his-thug-mates-fight-back-on-mep-campaign-trail/

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

>manlets
Every conflict in world history either has a manlet or an incel involved that directly caused it.

>basing your entire world view on nothing but strawmen
pathetic

I googled this and the left press are portraying this as a brave and legit act. It's sad where discourse is now.

>imprison people for opinions and jokes
>this is ensuring everyone's basic needs are met

the absolute state of the far left

I googled this and the right press are portraying this as a brave and legit act of self defense. It's sad where discourse is now.

not getting murdered by Islamophobes is a need to be met

politico.com/story/2018/09/11/trump-anti-semitism-schools-781917

jew-worshiping racetraitor

Nice, you proved my point.

what about not getting murdered or raped by muslims? why don't leftists care about that need?

Attached: fragezeichensören.jpg (348x348, 42K)

I think murder of Westerners in the name of Islam is up by about 5000 deaths at least by his point

as a leftist who was raped by muslims. I will say “based”

try 800,000

I've got 20 cm on him so yeah sure.

one of the worst things about the digital age is that it is possible for living excrement like Stephen Yaxley Lennon to make a decent living out of espousing hatred. suppose he lived in the 1950s, deprived out the internet as a cheap/free advertising vehicle to reach disaffected pig youth all over the country, he'd be the surly guy sweeping the floor in a butcher's shop and be buried in a pauper's grave at 52

At least the right is honest about their intentions and don't mask more nefarious ideas in euphemisms and phases like "Well I just want to get everyone to get along!" (by getting someones door kicked in at 2am for thought crimes)

>espousing hatred
lol are you gay or something?

based sun making us a reaction pic

Attached: milkshake guy.png (280x411, 141K)

>be an alt-lite civ-nat Israel supporting cuck
>got politically suppressed as if you were Hitler himself
cucks, when will they learn??

Attached: 6859649.jpg (588x647, 30K)

My uncle and hippy cousin have reposted the milkshake video on Facebook numerous times, we will win in the end right bros?

>Gets assaulted three times in one day while campaigning for position as an MEP
>The UK media is fine with this

Attached: 1527479285165.jpg (640x480, 119K)

look on the brightside, even if you don't win the liberals like your uncle and hippy cousin will be first against the wall when Islam takes over.

He earned a living as a landlord with multiple properties before the government decided to steal them from him.

Looks like he's incredibly lucky it wasn't acid.

>I am trained in gorilla warfare
My eyes just jump to this everytime

>britain belongs to islam tho blud u get me?

A FAKING CHYD

I even read that in a guttural paki accent they all have, truely the least attractive British accent, even worse than Brummy.

I'm convinced more and more every day that Tommy is trying to become a martyr, and will relish in the thought of getting stabbed by a muzzie. The things he's done, how hard he tries to rile up hatred, he's on the radar for a lot of people.

please dilate

these types are often suicidal deep down. I'm guessing he's suffered from extreme depression all his life.