John Wick 3

>Premieres in two weeks.
>Not a word or any hype.
The state of this board.

Attached: John_Dogo.jpg (700x1079, 104K)

the leaks make it sound like a clusterfuck

>Ian McShane betrays John Wick

>nigbull

yikes

1 was and will be the only good one.
Making sequels was a mistake.

Attached: 81e19982-ae1e-44c8-a06d-09c2977a77be.png (1280x720, 760K)

I'm gonna see it but I'M way more HYPE for KotM

John wick movies fucking suck. Muh Retarded kung fu with pistols and cgi blood

I just want action movies with good action back, and John Wick is the closest thing to that

because the first two were terrible

I for one Im very hyped about it. Too bad there is not much to discuss, its just 2h of amazing action and stunts (and thats a good thing)

1 was good, but 2 gave Wick a little more character. Although he became a bigger psychopath because of his addiction to vengeance.

Blame the owner not the breed

Well it's not a Disney product, nor soÿish enough for this board.

Attached: 1514122374379.jpg (700x700, 133K)

Sorry OP, we only complain about how First Man wasn't pro American enough on this garbage board

He’s literally using it as a weapon so they got it right once

if you think a shitbull is a good breed you're a fucking nigger

Attached: 13xg6.png (250x250, 137K)

Is Wick autistic? He doesn't talk very often.

He won't stop looking at the video on his phone with him and his dead waifu.

He's always triggered when somebody fucks with him and goes on a killing spree like how an autist would react when he gets mad.

>Hello darkness my old friend.

they can attack their owner at any second, they're used for fighting in pits (hence the name), not for fighting alongside it's master

Liked the first one, but second went too far with
>everyone and their grannies are super sekrit assasins lmao!
In my opinion.

I already know how it's going to end

>Wick pull off his escape, kills dozens of highly trained world class assassins
>Takes out the entire criminal organization who put the bounty on his head
>Escapes to a quaint, cozy remote cabin where he can finally find peace
>Gets mauled to death in the middle of the nigher by nigger pitty

Attached: 1556970803461.png (725x405, 617K)

2 wasn't that good at all but 3 looks like it'll be better

Attached: pitbull-comic.png (625x909, 57K)

Trailer lowered my hype a little, because as soon as Halle spoke it reminded me she's not a good actress.

Stonetoss is whiny trash

It's not that he became a bigger psychopath, he's always been that way. His wife grounded him, gave him meaning, purpose that didn't involve killing. The first movie he wants revenge for her and his dog, the second he realizes there's nothing left for him other than what he always was/

>local redditor falls for bait

As kino as the action scenes are, the leaks make it sound like a clusterfuck narratively, and nothing but thumb twiddling sequel bait. Meh

The trailers for the first 2 John Wick movies made me lose interest, but I watched them anyway and ended up loving them. I hope this one goes the same way, because I didn't like the trailers for this one either.

OP, these movies are this decades version of the Bourne films. Bland, soulless trash whose only novelty is that they're at least R-rated. Super badass is an assassin and former member of a secret organization that wants to kill him. At least the Wick films have solid cinematography. Otherwise they're trash. The Raid 1& 2 are superior in every way and I can't believe we haven't got part 3 yet?!?FACT!!!

It's anime gunkino with a literal hapa weeb
Can't wait.
2 was dumb fun and 1 was fun dumb

Sean bean has hands like the elites in Halo

Will this surpass Army Dog?

>john reddit
fuck off

John wick is based. And ill see this. Doubt they can put out 3 based movies at a time

>no hype for 3
have you seen the other 2? its a great indication to as of why.

Attached: 1553413029992.png (960x828, 938K)

I'm going to see it, probably opening night, but it's more out of my desire to finish. I loved the first movie, second was a step down but still good, while this one seems to push further on the stuff I didn't like from 2.

are we certain this is the last one?

It better be

1 was good, 2 was bad, why should I get excited for this one?

I'm hype
>mfw Ian McShane played Judas in Jesus of Nazareth
He's unrecognizable when he's younger God damn

The best parts of the second movie was the beginning act and the mirror scene. The movie was mostly a clusterfuck. The Italian twink was a shitty antagonist compared to Viggo.

2 was way better than 1. Only dumb plebs disagree. 2 had way better action, tone, pacing, fight choreography, and yes plot. 1 had Dafoe and that's just it.