Why are people so stupid

Why are people so stupid

Attached: FB_IMG_1556954924260.jpg (606x750, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

extratorrent.si/torrent/18257609/Marvel Cinematic Universe - Phase One and Two (2008-2015) BDRip.html
extratorrent.si/torrent/26986103/Marvel Cinematic Universe - Phase Three (2016-2018) BDRip 1080p.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

looks like DJPlug_ isnt

You could probably get 18 of those from bargain bin. 81.81% for less than 20 bucks

Is this real?

are they including the Edward Norton Hulk in that?

Yes, but people are idiots.

This once accidentally bought two copies of iron man 3 once cause it was so cheap and forgettable

I mean this will probably come in sleeves anyway so you may as well replicate it.

This. It's repacking trash films with a couple recent, popular ones and charging full price for everything. Getting soys to pay $30 for a decade old Incredible Hulk that bombed in theaters.

Attached: criesinsoy.png (287x425, 124K)

pic related, consumerism and hedonism.

Attached: 2155123126.jpg (1916x945, 238K)

The box set is not real

Of course this was gonna happen.
You’re a dumbass if you purchased any of the movies before this (if you were intending on owning them).

Why don't they remaster them all like the Star Wars movies.

>Avengers 1 Thanos is red instead of purple
>GOTG 1 Thanos has weird glowing blue eyes
>Avengers 2 Thanos again has the weird glowing blue eyes

They need to make him look like he was in the last 2 movies.

I'll buy the 4K one and you can't stop me.

It's preying on people wanting the OFFICIAL and COMPLETE version. You also underestimate the laziness most display and would just buy a single package over tracking down individual movies.

this. I remember people laughing when Thanos first appeared looking like a giant grape

Or you could watch them all for $6.99 on that Disney streaming service

I can't, but the physical impossibilities will.

>tfw bought Iron Man 1 and 2 and Incredible Hulk in steelbook format
>tfw pissed off that Thor, Captain America and Avengers didn't get released as steelbooks
>skip them
>end up buying the Iron Man 3 steelbook
>last one
I honestly think that I did the right thing. Those are the only ones worth having anyway

or you could just torrent them all for free like a non-retard

Marvel? I hardly knew her!

Attached: D29795C8-C9C9-4A8A-A00B-609426EF0C4A.gif (560x560, 2.12M)

ya its not real it was a fan made pic that was on reddit witch sucks because i would have bought it since i am missing a chunk of the movies

or you can stop consuming capeshit like an npc

>because i would have bought it

Attached: 1333602581602.jpg (290x288, 34K)

Fuck Marvel and fuck Disney nigga

extratorrent.si/torrent/18257609/Marvel Cinematic Universe - Phase One and Two (2008-2015) BDRip.html
extratorrent.si/torrent/26986103/Marvel Cinematic Universe - Phase Three (2016-2018) BDRip 1080p.html

Attached: 1496096795795.jpg (210x243, 7K)

these same people will complain that ______ costs too much

What a sad subhuman you are

Wait ‘til you see the definitive 8k ultra steel edition

Consumers will buy it so the market supplies it. Why do you hate capitalism user?

What's the next one going to be called? The Slay Queen Saga?

If you live anywhere outside the US;
>open an online store
>sell things you buy cheap on Amazon/Alibaba, which aren't easily accessible in your country
>advertise on facebook. make sure they know the store is based in your country, and not an international store
>add a 500-1000% markup on cheap items. 100-500% on expensive items
>wait for retarded boomers to come

If you live in the US, do the same, except with stuff from Alibaba.

There you go. You've just decided to take advantage of the "most people are retarded" loophole. Even if you manage to fuck it all up by selling the wrong products at the wrong price, you'll still be pulling in at least $500 a month.

Attached: 1384521189651.jpg (456x502, 25K)

is it really a saga if only like 5 of the movies matter to the plot

We have that in Australia

Used to get shit stupidly cheap on ebay like $3-9 then they realised markup and then that same shit is $14-25 but it's still cheaper than retail but they're making like $10 an item

It's a lot more competition in my country now, but I'm still easily pulling in $2k a month from the most successful stores.

I just opened a fucking bunch of them. All except a couple turned a profit within 3 days of advertising it.

>All 22 movies
But the Infinity Saga isnt 22 movies, there are some who are fillers and you can avoid them without losing anything story related.

>The First Avenger
>Iron Man
>Thor
>Guardians of the Galaxy
>The Avengers
>The Dark World
>Doctor Strange
>The Winter Soldier
>Age of Ultron
>Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2
>Civil War
>Ragnarock
>Infinity War
>Ant-Man & The Wasp
>Endgame
Thats it.

Attached: Infinity_Stones.png (1440x564, 929K)

>yellow mind stone is in the blue scepter
What the fuck were they thinking?

Attached: 1553173600286.jpg (749x414, 38K)

Imagine watching these movies more than once

I watched endgame yesterday and it was absolutely terrible. I checked my phone twice to see how much longer I'd have to sit through the shit movie. It's 2 hours of nonsense, 25 minutes of action, 10 minutes of social justice, 30 minutes wrapping everything up.

I've no idea what everyone else sees in the movie

Endgame alone surpassed $1 billion despite that it was terrible.

Imagine being those few business types that foresaw, a decade ago, that there's a gigantic market for 30-40 year old (adults, mind you) wanting to see kids related action movies.

>i would have bought it
Fuckin heck, a new one born every day.

>caring what blu-rays others ppl are buying enough to make a thread on it
What a sad little boy you are.

honest opinion please. If I were to purchase this and stack all 22 blu-rays on top of one another, would it be possible to fit penis through the middle hole?