Is that what you're asking me? Is there something wrong with anything?

>Is that what you're asking me? Is there something wrong with anything?

Attached: wrong.png (1920x816, 1.55M)

one of the only profound lines in the kiken bros entire discography

yag sbarro

I love movies where the pseudointellectual villain can't do five minutes of errands without embarking on a philosophical diatribe. This is the kind of gay shit you learn to think is good in film school

It's my favorite line in the scene and also the only time he smiles in the scene.

>lets show the main villain doing things that aren't revealing of his mentality

Attached: alrightyouvehadyourdrink.png (582x435, 402K)

>a philosophical diatribe
what is good about the writing of this scene is that you get a sense of what chigurh believes without him ""embarking"" on a diatribe.

he barely has any dialog. and i'm pretty sure most if not all of the dialog is taken straight from the book.

It's just bait.

And yes, 99.5% of every word in the film is taken directly from the book, including every line in this scene.

NCFoM is a good example of how to do adaptation right. All they did was cut a couple things here or there, like Chigurh being arrested for killing a man in a barfight for calling him a faggot and I think there was an abortion sub plot but I haven't read it since high school. Also Carson's "I counted the floors" quip is elaborated upon/makes more sense, which I feel like was kind of the Cow Tools of this movie.

When he mockingly repeats "didn't mean nothing" after the attendant said he "didn't mean nothing by it", do you think he takes it literally and with the double negative believes the attendant did mean something?

anton chigurh says that the coin was minted in 1958 and “has been traveling 22 years to get here,” meaning that the movie takes place in 1980. but jack link’s beef jerky didn’t exist until 1986. i really hope somebody got fired for that blunder.

Attached: 1482910231312.png (635x520, 465K)

It's all good in the hood, Friendo.

Attached: tenor.gif (328x328, 1.48M)

>villain

gtfo

I'm 99% percent sure they added the drill sergeant guy who grills him at the border and then says "Give this man a ride into town". But its been a super long time since I read the book. Pretty much everything else was directly from the book.

This is how you discover the shopkeep was Jack Link and this is from when he was still just selling them out of his wife's father's store.

>implying No Country takes place in our timeline

It takes place in the timeline Cap created when he went back and fucked Peggy for 50 years.

Well?
What happened?

Attached: 8448886ac17892e6975e98cf839f4813--movies-free-movies-out.jpg (513x603, 36K)

My headcanon is he let him live.

I really like this photo

Same. The guy didn't fuck with him so he didn't see a reason to kill him

probably because anton is a turbo autist

I think he's just taking the piss out of a hick npc

He can see him so I guess he did

>Is that what you're asking me? Is there something wrong with the last GOT episode's ending?

>profound
explain. i’m a brainlet

what does that line even mean

yeah they should’ve showed him go to a dozen other gas stations where he has normal brief “have a good day, you too” interactions with the counter person, to show he doesn’t always do this. would’ve made it much more realistic.