*Punches your giant Lovecraftian space monster in the face

*Punches your giant Lovecraftian space monster in the face

Attached: 33504581-4693-45E9-A30F-FF9BC7EFFF7B.jpg (480x480, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Qq6dQwLh1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

more useful than hulk

Final battle sequence was cool and all but it definitely should have been longer. Imagine more of him as a giant demolishing those things instead of just one punch? They could have done some interesting character team work combos too.

Based Ant-Chad

Attached: 1556218103169.webm (1280x720, 2.82M)

why didn't he just step on Thanos

Anyone else thought he died when he received a laser directly to the face after thanos arrived

*Quips you to death*

I thought they'd at least try a death fake out, instead of just showing him immediately alive. But I probably prefer it this way

Based ant-man

I was able to catch that Scott shrinks down at the moment of explosion. With the speed of the scene it gives the illusion that he was disintegrated.

Attached: 1556787557709.gif (800x363, 1.34M)

wouldn't shrinking down make him splatter against the wall? or does he retain the same mass when he shrinks, i didn't watch his movies

Yeah that.

>Antman
>Ability to turn tiny while keeping strength
>This means that he basically increases his density as he shrinks

>Ability to turn giant
>It SHOULD drastically decrease his density and make him easily toppled by the wind
>Instead he gains super strength

what the fuck is this

He retains his mass when he shrinks and magically gains tons when he becomes really big

You'd enjoy them.

that thing is gonna need some orange slices

>cunny daughter gets replaced by token cunt

biggest crime

It's comic book logic

which doesn't make sense cause going big makes him super strong

THIS. FUCK.

First time I watched it I thought he died and all the avengers died or at least most of them because I had in my mind the Secret Wars issue where Doctor Doom gets Beyonder powers and bombs the fuck out of the Avengers and they all literally die but through space magic they come back

Then when I went to see it the second time I actually notice that he shrinks

dude just shut your brain off and you'll enjoy it lol

The Pym Particles that gave him the powers don't work like that, they are customizable in how growing and shrinking affects the body and one can program it into the suit.

Just shut up and stop asking questions or else you'll go insane because most of the shit that goes on in the ant-man movies should not work given how they explained it

>Scott Lang
>a programmer or something like that
>hangs out with Hank Pym for less than a month
>goes down to the Quantum Realm, spends a few hours there, once
>pops out
>suddenly well-versed enough in quantum mechanics to articulate a time-travel plan with enough coherence that Tony Stark thinks its got legs

Attached: 1543114605453.jpg (3504x2336, 356K)

Electrical Engineer and no he isn't well-versed enough and he didn't articulate it at all apart from throwing it out there stop trying to pick holes in the movie by making them yourself you nigger

He didn't really formulate the plan, just the idea of using the Quantum Realm for time travel based on his own experience there. Tony took that knowledge and worked magic out of it because he's the smartest man on the planet, even Hulk didn't get anywhere with just the concept.

None of capeshit stuff makes sense. Why nitpick?

>RLM refuses to review antman and the wasp
>there are now jokes in Avengers Endgame with the kids refusing to take a photo with antman

Looks like marvel had the last laugh, RLM. You got egg on your face now, you're just like those little kids.

>grows big
>now moves in slow motion

who started this "big must move super slow" meme? growing your muscles and everything means they'd work exactly the same

fuck you'd probably be quicker due to the vast increase in muscle mass

Pym particles don't give a fuck

Can Peyton Reed fuck off now this is the second time Ant-Man has been kino in non Peyton directed/produced movies

>tfw the most wholesome family friendly mcu movie that doesn't shove any outside bs into it is either outright ignored or purposely not talked about
It hurts.

I wouldn't even call this a plothole because it was never stated that growing and shrinking was the only thing that the suits do to the body.
Could be programmed to keep mass when shrinking and programmed to scale mass when growing.

Why? What did Ant-Man do to them?

It gives the motion weight. It adds "scale," where otherwise there would be none. If he moved as normal speed it would look ridiculous, like a grown man stamping around toys and models.

too kino of a character for them to comprehend

This guy is literally my favorite avenger. It thought it's a retarded meme, a fucking >ant-man but he grew on me. Shame the movies apparently arent that successful and they might axe his 3rd movie

attack on titan has some fast bois

Attached: hell.webm (960x540, 121K)

Same user. It's partly the character and his crew I like but it's mostly Rudds ridiculous level of charisma.

Cant support a movie where a girl loves her daddy

rlm sucks but antman and the wasp was literally just filler

>guy on the left checking those trips
incredibly based post

hello fellow ant-chads

If they didn't have Captain Marvel in this they could have done a longer sequence where they all tackle Thanos' ship.

maybe if they actually put effort into his movies they would do well

He retains the same mass when he shrinks, except when the plot need him to stand on someone's shoulder, or infiltrate a briefcase, or ride an ant. When he gets big he gains tons of weight.

It doesn't make a lick of fucking sense

antman and the wasp also has the best "diversity" in it. based matrix nigger and delicious brown girl who wants the white mans cock

That is completely understandable

Checked and keked

Attached: 82b.jpg (1692x1252, 109K)

Holy shit. also you can see the mask.
and Yea Forums wanna talk shit. it's fucking kino. this was literally 2 fucking frames

id fill kate from lost any day of the week

Nah Nobody was airborne and strong enough to take down the ship

Those beautiful birds got fucking wiped off the planet

I have nothing against him but if getting someone else to make a third movie means that it would be way better than the second, then they should do it.

I have this thought that Marvel doesn't have much faith in the Ant-Man franchise, they basically treat it like a side thing that gets screwed by the event films. It was apparent that they sent the second film to die, it had the more connection with the plot of Endgame than Captain Marvel but had less marketing. It would be a shame if the axed a third film, because Ant-Man has proven that he can give the same level of spectacle that other Marvel properties have. Shame if they don't let him live up to its potential and only use him that way for the Avenger films.

Attached: Ant-Man_and_the_Wasp_concept_art.jpg (1334x568, 117K)

they introduced shuma gorath?

Your ass is filler, homo

Fuck outta here

Attached: harrypottercosplayer2.jpg (1478x934, 111K)

Ant Man and the Wasp was disappointing man. I'm a big fan of the original Ant Man but the sequel was weak. Only Lang and his daughter's relationship had soul in the sequel.

>Only Lang and his daughter's relationship had soul in the sequel.
Yep and now she is gone

Attached: 66898.jpg (1200x498, 105K)

basic physics

Attached: 1513207168229.jpg (1024x595, 74K)

They had a whole army as well as a giant Ant-Man and Falcon I guess

Here's the thing though - They do say something around the lines of density increasing as shrinkage does. Nothing about expansion.

The issue therein lies in the fact that mass can not scale if there's nothing to add to it. So, where does that extra mass come from when becoming giant?

Aside from Evangeline Lily the movie was LITERALLY pointless. Name one actually interesting idea/plot development the movie had.

Do you think whales swim as fast as a marlin or a shark?

i can't, but i do want to pork her so the skintight suit was nice

>Nick Fury shows up with a SHIELD carrier and Kamikazi's the whole thing

ok

It was fun

>who started this "big must move super slow" meme?
Elephants, Giraffes, Whales, body builders above genetic limit. It's something called Newton's first law. More mass, more energy needed to move them

>What's square cube law

The idea of traversing the Quantum Realm as a location is interesting but it wasn't explored enough, which sucks.

Attached: ant-man-wasp-concept-art-18.jpg (1200x926, 135K)

ahh public education at work

Ant-Man 3 probably would've had her in the 14-16 range. It would've been incredible.

They could have done the Hawkeye/Ant-Man combo where Clint shoots an arrow with mini-Scott on it at the ship and then Scott transforms into Giant Man when he's midair and tackles the ship.

okay thats actually good

Straight outta Prometheus

Can Giant Man get big enough to take down an advanced alien spaceship in a single tackle?

But I do love how impressed Scott is with himself whenever he Wumbos.

PYM PARTICLES BITCH I AINT GOTTA EXPLAIN SHIT

it comes from the dick. it's like boner expansion

Ant-man is easily my favorite character in Endgame. Everytime Giant man is on screen, it's a 10/10.

It was never stated that the suit could add or remove mass though.

I don't mind if they do, it's sci-fi, but the movie should have had a line like "if you press this button, you go small but retains your mass, if you press this one, you will have the size and mass of an ant"

I actually thought that was what was going to happen because nobody therr could deal with the carrier. Or Stark was going to pull the hulk buster from space and plow it into the ship

>It was never stated that the suit could add or remove mass though.
It does, through what you see on screen in the action scenes. If you see it then that's how the science is programmed to work in the movie's universe.
In reality an actual shrunk person would be completely useless, fragile and weak.

>It does, through what you see on screen in the action scenes.
Well that's very convenient isn't it ? You just removed any need for any movie to ever try to keep its coherency.

Friendly reminder that the Blob ate his waifu, so he returned the favor.

Attached: Sickfuck.jpg (1054x1600, 599K)

The absolute fucking state of capeshit

Actually that was Hank Pym (still young in the comics) and not Scott Lang but theoretically Scott should be able to do the same.
Would've liked to see Giant Man vs Thanos 1 on 1.

>*eats you*
>nothing personnell kid

wink wink

Attached: waspultimatum.jpg (600x941, 297K)

The point is there's no contradiction.
If they don't explain the science then that's not a plothole, the science facts are represented in how you see the suit operate in the action scenes.
The coherency of the movie would only be at risk if there were contradictions.

Remember the scene where ant man turned giant and put the infinity gauntlet on his penis and proceed to fuck Thanos?

You failed secondary school physics didn't you?

lmao

Is there anything duller than two armies running at each other?

>she was perfect
Why'd the Blob had to do it lads?

Attached: download (4).jpg (228x221, 9K)

wee my toy collections are play fighting!

>Punches your giant Lovecraftian space monster in the face

Yea, everyone loves it when the space whale get's punched.
youtube.com/watch?v=_Qq6dQwLh1s

Yeah, three armies. Imagine the anti-climax.

The use of the Quantum Relm in AM+W is the only reason most of the Endgame plot works. You could take out black panther, Captain Marvel, Thor Ragnarok, Civil War or pretty much any solo film and plot it removes from Endgame would be affected alot less.

>114029814
owned

#guro #monster #western

The whole ability to enter the Quantum relm, and navigate it at will. You know, the only reason they can time travel at all, and like the last 2 hours of the film.

Elephants run faster than humans.

Only in a straight line.

Hulk could have just sacked up after being a pussy since he fought Thor.

jesus h christ, will these people look back a couple of decades after making this crap and ask themselves "what the fuck was I thinking?" after rewatching this crap?

Did Hulk get a single good moment in the entirety of IW/Endgame? Surviving the snap was all well and good, but all he had to do was be tough and move his fingers. He didn't BTFO anyone.

Batman Vs Superman.

Attached: Avengers.Endgame.2019.1080p.HC.HDTS.H264.AC3.WoW.mp4_snapshot_02.23.01_[2019.05.03_21.51.32].jpg (1920x810, 416K)

I'm guessing they just gimped him because full strength Hulk could mog anyone.
He went crazy and was Hulkbustered in A1
Missing in A2-T:R
Impotent in IW
Arm fried and trapped under a building in EG when it mattered.

Your life

Why does he walk in slow-motion? is he a videogame character?

>alexa, invent time travel

I felt the impact of that punch, felt good

>Pym Particles
I ain't gotta explain shit.

>Single good moment.
Being a taco bro.
Being a bro for his depressed friend Thor.
Attempting Time Travel when Tony Stark turned his nose up to it.
Talking the Ancient One out of the most important stone.
Snapping everyone back to reality, sacrificing an arm in the process.

Fucking pick one.

>being a bro
I'm talking about feats, user. Stuff that makes a character seem powerful.
>Attempting Time Travel when Tony Stark turned his nose up to it.
He failed so badly at this that they had a minute long joke about it.
>Talking the Ancient One out of the most important stone.
He really didn't though, he just happened to mention that Strange gave it away and she inferred that giving it to him was the right thing to do based on her knowledge of Strange.

why didn't he just pick up Thanos and tear out his limbs?

Because Thanos lifts.

God capeshit is so embarrasing

the villain ghost was pretty kino

Hollywood always thinks big = slow

Do you understand relativity?

It doesnt make any sense, he like gets stronger proportionally to how small he is, but then he get big hes also stronger instead of weaker. It really doesnt make any sense.

The antman movies are the most fun of any of the marvel shits though, first one is really fun heist flick. Second one isn't as fun because its a rescue/chase sort of story, but still funny and Ghost is qt waifu

>Space=lovecraft
This is your brain on Yea Forums

Funny how he is constantly bullied and ignored despite being one of the best heroes in the entire MCU...

They bully him because they fear him

Two completely different art styles between pages? No wonder people say comics are hard to get into. Theres even less cohesion between PAGES than there are whole movies for capeshit

Ant Man 3

>Zola has escaped his cell and has been biding his time accrewing prestige in the international criminal underworld, upon learning of a time travel device used to undo the effects of the snap, Zola will stop at nothing until he has recreated the time machine and brought his dead wife and daughter back from the past. Standing in his way are Ant Man and the Wasp, and Scott’s daughter, new hero Stature.

Sounds ok, it just needs a giant monster

They're different comic issues you retard

no, these 2 movies will most likely be looked upon very fondly and considered genuine classics, like the OT star wars, compared to what the future of the MCU looks like, with Brie in it. Screencap this

>tfw this is literally what you see

Attached: FC07A6B7-0DCD-40D9-9B2D-60F500E4D16A.gif (480x480, 2.56M)

Why would ANYBODY fight on the side of Thanos if he never promised that he wouldn't destroy 1/2 of them outright with a snap.

HMMMMMM......

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

Attached: 1556040781901.jpg (221x228, 9K)

>steps on your Cull Obsidian
Heh, nothing entirely too personnel, child.

Attached: 2018-05-12_00h23_58.png (537x604, 521K)

But do they run faster than cheetahs?

Attached: 3655846-5360597056-IMG_0.jpg (584x915, 689K)

whats wrong with it?

OUTTA THE WAY MANLETS

>will these people look back a couple of decades after they made 10 billion $ and ask themselves "what the fuck was i thinking" ?
no

That would have been sweet.

Attached: 1556372177219.png (540x960, 272K)

Based and ant-pilled

It worked in Braveheart though.

They believe in his cause, even if it means their own deaths.

Great movie!

Sorry DC sucks so bad.

Five armies.
I will never get those 2 hours back.

Absolute KINO. How can any other movies even complete?????

everyone ignored this solution but thank you

That’s not much different from Muslim warriors and jihads. They’re dedicated to an idea, a dumb one, usually.

is that piece of digging equipment supposed to be a weapon?

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SquareCubeLaw

Attached: download.jpg (246x205, 10K)

That worked for Star Wars.

Sounds like the plot of Into The Spider-Verse

>this is supposedly the unstoppable force that conquered multiple planets
>entire army would die to few nukes

Attached: [DeadFish] Aria the Origination - 13 [DVD][480p][AAC].mp4_snapshot_23.53_[2016.01.15_03.13.16].png (848x480, 824K)

>Lovecraftian
Fuck off

This nigga is like 50 and he looks 20

One or two tactical nuclear strikes could sort all this foolishness out.

Thanos's ship literally clears the field with guns like 5 minutes later. This entire "battle" is pointless.

>Major problem arises in Marvel Film
>'Why didn't they just travel though time and get the thing they needed to fix it?' will forever plague the MCU

This was a huge continuity error. Ant man is supposed to be hot wiring the van during this scene.

would have been cool to see ebony maw vs dr strange round 2 desu

Attached: Download (1).jpg (1080x1080, 158K)

Your non existent sex life

Dude. Hank carried a literal tank everyday. The directors clearly don't give a fuck.

>One or two tactical nuclear strikes
From whom, a world recovering from the snap?
Thanos's ship probably has counter measures against primitive earth tech and strange and the master of the mystic arts could just mirror dimension those nukes.
It also was an unexpected battle, by the time anyone figured out we were being invaded by aliens the battle would be half-way over; responding to it in under 24 hours was never and option on a planet that just saw roughly 3.5 billion pop out of the blue.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-01-18 at 01.36.28.jpg (1600x800, 304K)

they used all the magic dust shit and cant time travel anymore. i watched a camrip and fell asleep twice and i still know this.

why are there so many ADHD zoomers on this board

No they didn't Hank Pym can just make more

Fucking retard

exactly my thought. also why melee? dont they have guns?

>implying MCU won't magically whip up more whenever they need it

Infinity War>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Endgame

this but unironically

star trek is such a bad movie.

Hank Pym got unsnapped so to prevent any of those issues from happening they gotta kill his ass again real quick

*Accidentally steps on his own allies