How Can GOT win Yea Forums back?

Attached: 222334.jpg (474x609, 42K)

>back

For example, if Bran turns out to be evil and he wanted the NK dead, or if the "NK" was a fake NK or something. If Jon kills Dany will that change your mind?

The last episode turns out to be one of Bran's dreams and we get a do over that isn't retarded

the show ends with littlefinger sitting on the throne and everyone else dead

Why is Yea Forums so fucking retarded? Why do you dumb niggers keep saying the NK will come back when there is only 3 fucking episodes left? They're not justing gonna kill him off then be like "oopsie jk lol" and still have to deal with Cersei.

But what if Cersei is the NK

Bran is the real night king and Jamie kills bran. For the kings landing shit, just solve it cleverly without dragons and bullshit. Maybe Jon and Dany are co-rulers, maybe the warden of each kingdom gets an equal representative in decision making.

Is there anyway to fix this show for you?

If Jon kills Dany that would be great. If they make it so she honours his claim, that would be fine. But they're going to either kill off Jon, or he's going to cuck the Throne to her.

>implying they want the Yea Forums audience

Attached: 1452060790093.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

Pretty much this.

What does it really matter, OP? If [those twats] were even aware of Yea Forums's existence they'd take the attitude that you're gonna watch just to enjoy being pissed off and for once - just once - they'd be right.

Attached: 1546697219995.png (2760x2192, 3.88M)

Wasnt there some white walker Baby?

i didnt see the baby die at the battle of winterfell, therfor itll be back, and re-raise all the deadites for the next season.

I thought it was just a meme to have Littlefinger rule over the ashes?

It's far too late, baby.

Not implying that at all. I just wanna know the general consensus here to see if the show is too far gone or if they can redeem themselves

unironically? bring NK back and walkers win

no they can't fix a show that has only 3 episodes left

Reveal the Night QUEEN as being the original whitewalker and have her come with an EVEN BIGGER army

Attached: 1530581333595.jpg (371x413, 34K)

can the children of the forest that made him in the first place just make another?

GOT blows and always has. It’s the most over rated thing I have ever seen on television.

wtf is this garbage?

go back in time and stop the show from becoming shit like 5 years ago

Attached: 1549938888359.jpg (741x741, 59K)

Edgy

define your axes retard

I hope it never does.
Let Yea Forums have the Sonic trailer and whatever shit WB DC is pushing at the moment. Leave GOT to us, the future of Yea Forums, the leftists. Don't @ me, @ your momma.

Attached: 123.gif (200x194, 1.91M)

they're ded

Make her the most girl power character the show has scene
Would unironically be better than whatever will actually happen

bring back Stannis the mannis

Over the course of 2 years Jon Snow forges Lightbringer and tempers it in Dani's blood to kill Bran and end the long winter.

Can you redpill me on Stannis? I heard he doesn't believe in Gods or magic in the books, but I also heard he prays a lot.

I think Dany will turn Westeros into a medieval US&A in which the 7 kingdoms are like 7 states. Dany wins the first Westerosi election. Jon doesn't run. Instead he marries Dany and becomes the first First Gentleman. Sansa and Tyrion get cabinet positions, and Arya is appointed Army General or director of the FB, aiight.

time machine

Shea wasn't that bad, Tyrion way too high gets credit just because manlet... Sean Bean should also be near the top

>General consensus here
>In a place with no identities
>And no polling tools
Lmaoing at your desires

I don't care what else happens. If Jon doesn't take his throne fuck the show. He's earned it. Daenerys had everything given to her and done for her.

You can't save it. It's trash, turning Dany crazy at this point is the same shitty writing as that fucking goblin killing the NK.

If Dany dies screaming I'll give in and watch the last three seasons. Ms. Unearned Power irritates to no end.

>Dillane that low.
Yikes. At least Emilia is in the right place.

That would make me like this shitty season

I think Cersei will be killed in Episode 5 and then Episode 6 will be a few months or years later and Dany will be a crazy Targ like usual and Jon will kill her and claim the throne. Or kill her and give Sansa the throne.

beautiful

>3 episodes left
It's not like anyoneof significance here is dropping it so they never lost us to begin with

Attached: gallery-1539337361-nicolas-cage-mandy-movie.jpg (1600x672, 76K)

>Can you redpill me on Stannis? I heard he doesn't believe in Gods or magic in the books, but I also heard he prays a lot.

He became an atheist after watching the ship carrying his parents ship sink. He sees the things that the red priestess can do and admits the power of R'hllor but is skeptical and distrustful about it. He lets her burn men who have already committed crimes and earned an execution, but otherwise won't allow her or her followers to make human sacrifices. He doesn't want to force anyone to worship R'hllor and has men of all faiths in his employ.

Chaos is a laddah

I still like it....

Attached: 1412387394140.jpg (250x218, 10K)

Jon wins the iron throne and puts all thots in their place.
Also fuck Danny.

But we all know what nu-got is all about...

I would unironically send D&D a fan letter if this happened.

Attached: E685534D-DCCE-4423-AC0A-70B1F09A7EA7.jpg (399x255, 40K)

holy shit, that would be amazing.

They need a twist to make the night king someone else the whole time with that time travel bullshit.

Ideally some characters would actually have died besides Mormont, Beric and Theon. Like Bryann and Sam, for example. But whatever.

Anyway, lots of people die, Dany gives up the throne to her nephew Jon is probably what will happen.

What SHOULD happen is every dies and Varys gets it. Or Podrick.

wait he fucking died though. wtf. don't even mention something like that when the character is obviously dead. God I hope Arya gets killed before the final episode.

He can always come back because faceless men exist. Maybe they killed a faceless man instead of little finger.

>They find out the Night King was good
>NK was keeping the dude under the tree imprisoned and Bran accidently released him
>Bran is now dude under tree, (bad guy)
>John has to kill Bran
>Varys Kills Cersi
>Jamie Kills Varys, becomes King
>Fat boy kills Dany for killing his family
>John and Sansa Fucks off back north
>John and fat boy begins rebuilding the nights watch and the wall.

alright, i can get on board with that.