Rank the time heists

Rank the time heists.

2012 New York > 1970 New Jersey > 2014 Vormir > 2014 Morag > 2013 Asgard for me.

Attached: Whatever it takes.png (636x708, 453K)

the only good time heist was hulk interacting with tinder swampton

I really like that melancholy background music when Thor sees his dead mom again. Makes me sad they blew up Asgard and relegated the Asgardians to be drunken fishermen for the rest of their extended lifespans.

dunno man, Asgard part when he starts crying to his mom was really emotional

NY > vormir > asgard > 1970 > morag

> Let's go kill baby MLK
>WTF Peter?!? Jesus Christ

yea it was also cool seeing her helping out during the invasion. Do you think when Rogers was going back restoring the stones he had a talk with her about what if he stayed in 1970?

HE DIDN'T STAY IN 1970 FOR FUCK SAKE HE WENT BACK TO THE LATE 40'S HOW FUCKING THICK ARE SOME OF YOU FUCKING RETARDED FUCKING MOUTH BREATHERS HOLY SHIT

you're dumb as a stump

How did he get there

this, I wasn't expecting her to show up and it was cool to see other supers defending the city during the invasion. would have liked more Benedict in the movie though, he's a great Strange.

1970 NJ > 2013 asgard > New york 2012 > place rhodes and nebula went > place clint and nat went.

tony and steve just working together is nice, Tony meeting his father, and steve thinking about peggy were great scenes.
I would put asgard lower but thor with his mother was honestly one of better emotional parts of the films. It retroactively made her death sadder in dark world which I didn't care at all for originally.
Starlord from rhodes perspective was hilarious, and he had a nice scene with nebula before they went back
black widows sacrifice was sort of sad, but it was kinda dumb that they didn't think one of them was going to die, knowing that thanos did the same thing before.

Do you think they got her because they couldn't get Anthony Hopkins back for Odin?

>black widows sacrifice was sort of sad, but it was kinda dumb that they didn't think one of them was going to die, knowing that thanos did the same thing before.
How would they have known?

Nebula knew that thanos when with gamora and didn't return. She could've told them, I think she did actually, Black widow said thanos sacrificed his daughter. Maybe they just forgot or purposely put in the back of their minds?

I rank 2013 Asgard highest because it retroactively justified and improved upon a movie I didn't like. That was pretty cool.

Nah, he had a chance to say goodbye to him already, his mom got shanked suddenly in Dark Wold.

I didn't see TTDW, did they seriously bring Natalie Portman back for all of two scenes? or was that archival footage from the original?

During the planning stage of the time heist Nebula specifically mentioned that Thanos murdered Gamora on Vormir. Ant-An even says "pass" or something along that line when he hears her say that.

They didn't. Though they did have her come in to record some voice lines, but they're so quiet all it really is is chatting as they walk far away from where the scene is being shot

So was the 5 second Hershlag scene just unused footage from one of the Thor movies?

Attached: F498-MD-EDP-17-M02A-Secondaire-allonge__e-copie.jpg (1686x1101, 1.14M)

NY > Everything else

How is this even a topic?

Yep.

She did ADR some new dialogue, though.

HE USED THE LAST PARTICLE THAT WOULD HAVE BROUGHT HIM BACK TO GO BACK TO THE 40S FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKK

Yeah there was that off screen dialogue but then only showed the back of her... double

And she still got paid for it.

Of course she did, good for (((her)))