How would ther fare in GoT?

How would ther fare in GoT?

Attached: pullo&vorenus.jpg (3008x2000, 672K)

bums me out they cut this kinoseries short

Be grateful it didn't last long enough to go to shit.
And theyd get killed and castrated or have their ass handed to them by a stronk womyn character

when they rushed it at the end there it was a bit shit, but you are right if it kept going it would turn into shit like they all do.

You they would ever reprise their roles in new series, but still about Rome? Their chemistry was great. Among the best bromances in tv.

Literally touched by the gods. They would win the throne easily.

If only GoT had not ruined it.

Attached: 1544589661640.gif (320x320, 3.8M)

Titus would have killed the Night King

>unironically revealing your arsenal to the FBI and ATF

Pullo would break formation. Right into some BAAAAAAAAAD PUSSSSAAAAAAAAY!

Attached: 1462296296980.jpg (432x526, 50K)

Why doesn't HBO make great shows anymore?

They had at least four god-tier series in the 2000s then everything took a hard dropoff.

Killed by a giant or other magical creature in some or other battle.

What I remembered most about season 2 was Antony and Cleopatra in Egypt but I re watched it recently and it was actually just two episodes of the season.

They'd get killed by Brianna or la goblina assesina

Rome was above that

Pullo would have cucked King Robert and Vorenus would rise to the position of Hand of the King

My God that man on the right is extremely hot.
No homo

That. Would. Be. Incredible.

considering the usain bolt sprint pacing it was, it was pretty good. hard to be graceful at 2000mph but they did admirably

Can you imagine Pullo and Vorenus being bannermen of Dragonstones AND close confidants to Stannis himself. That would be nuts and Stannis would be granted small segments of plot armor to keep him out of trouble here and there.
Also
>tfw no Ray Stevenson Victarion
A shame

Attached: stevenson blackbeard.jpg (1200x1800, 422K)

The leftovers was kino

pullo would replace bronn, duh.
pre-Punished Vorenus would do some moralfaggotry that gets him sent to the wall. collegiate vorenus would be a good hand though

>thinking the dead even have a chance against the Punisher

Attached: pun.jpg (600x358, 63K)

Ray Stevenson turned down a major character from the first season but he will not say who it was. My guess is Robert.

He was also offered roles in later seasons but turned them down saying he should have accepted from the start.

I think Ian mcshane was the only decent person they got to jump in for an episode past season 3
that ship was sinking in quality by then

It was only planned to go for 5 seasons.

Vorenus wouldn't be a good Hand. He struggled with manners of stewardship and management when he was in change of his family business. And the kino scenes with Posca revealed how naive, unimaginative and rigid he was politically. Also, the Hand had to be someone perfectly fine with telling his superior he's doing something wrong.
Vorenus would make a good Lord or vassal provided he's paired with capable councilors.

Pullo would fit just about anywhere doing violent things as a sellsword like Bronn.

pullo would rape cersei to death

Pullo's in it at some point, isn't he?

Caesar is Mance, and Vorenus' wife is sand sneks boss

Pulls turned it down for the first season. Most people think it was for Bronn or Robert.

I thought vorenus and tormund were played by the same actor for a whole season. How retarded am I?